It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youth Tensions Post Woolwich Murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Seems this racial tension has begun/started. Mosques have now been hit at .www.bbc.co.uk...

There you go! This where it leads to?.. People just fighting mindlessly. Constantly. Whos the top dog. Who is better. Who is freer.

Meanwhile crisis happens worldwide. Creating further division.

On a good note www.mcb.org.uk...:pr-template&catid=40:press-release

Muslims have apologised and said what happened does not represent what Islam is about.

edit on 23-5-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
The killer is right, but what he did is only understood by himself. The West should get out of soil of other countries. If they accept that people die in for them in Iraq, then what's wrong with them dying on British soil?

Just watch how RT makes big headlines by putting Brutal Beheading with Machete. Now they're already saying it's Islam and Muslims. I'd be more happy to live outside of Europe, but after what West has done to my country. I can't return.

Did they say what the soldier was doing when they stabbed him? They couldn't have just run to the streets to find a man in military uniform and stabbed him right away. What's the story?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

Thank you! for injecting a perspective i never even thought of.

I guess hearing of a soldier dying in a foreign land,although sad,just does not have the visceral shock value,of seeing a soldier die right in front of your eyes,on home soil.A brilliant point,you made.
And i'm sorry to hear that you cannot return to your country,if you wish to do so.That's not right.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

The UK has immigrants because the government doesnt want them to return to their home country.

They need immigrants from badly kicked countries because they train as nurses, do more manual labour, and so on.. but of course thats all changing.

I think the idea is to get the UK to become more like the USA .

BUT its happening at fast speed and the youth cannot handle it.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misbah

The killer is right

Right about what, exactly?.

what's wrong with them dying on British soil?.

Well Iraq and afghanistan are declared "War Zones" where violence is to be expected.

Are you saying that Muslims in general should now declare Britain, a war zone, and this is acceptable and to be expected?.

And if you think british soldiers dying on the streets of britain is acceptable, i would suggest you require a slight adjustment in your thinking.

Just watch how RT makes big headlines by putting Brutal Beheading with Machete

Well that headline would be nothing more than the truth.

Now they're already saying it's Islam and Muslims.

Well they were muslims, and by extension, islamists.

I'd be more happy to live outside of Europe, but after what West has done to my country. I can't return.

Yes you could, it would mean no more cushy western lifestyle though.

Did they say what the soldier was doing when they stabbed him?

Probably fighting for his life and wondering how this could happen in the UK.

They couldn't have just run to the streets to find a man in military uniform and stabbed him right away.

They sat in a car observing the pedestrians leaving the barracks, and then ran him over with a car and then took his head off while shouting, "God is Great"

What's the story?

Well the government is trying very hard to spin this into something that won't stir racial hatred amongst members of the british public.
edit on 23-5-2013 by The X because: (no reason given)

top topics

join