It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Woolrich Attacker... Having a Conversation Literally Red Handed?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

9-11, then the London 7-7 attacks,
Boston bombing, now this, they all stink.
Where's the footage of the police shooters or the ambulances taking the wounded away.
The B.B.C. have re-written their story twice today and later blocked the video being seen in my region (S.E. Asia)
I was trying to find out which military charity he was supposed to be out collecting for, apparently it was seeing the guys tee shirt that set the bad guys off.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

Whoah whoah cool down. Calling me an idiot and then claiming I'm hate filled?
You're just coming off like some kid whose lost his lollipop. If you've got anything constructive to say, just say it in a normal and respectful manner.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by abdel

Why were they walking around with a meat cleaver? Obviously I'm just not understanding this at all. I will say there is definitely xenophobia in both Europe and the U.K. when it comes to Muslims.

I think that the people doing these attacks are extremists, though... I'm really not sure. At the moment, I feel like I don't want to be looking into this as much as I should be. There were some suspicious deaths revolving around the Boston Marathon. And I'm sure our government in the U.S. is not immune to its own acts of terror.

Look at the drone strikes that killed 4 Americans overseas. Someone needs to hold to a higher moral standard or else things are going to get messy. This is what happens when the U.S. government doesn't stick to its own principles involving Civil Rights, it becomes really hard to figure out what is justifiable by either side.
edit on 23-5-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by Raxoxane

Well, they are in western countries because they claim to want a peaceful life. Id assume.

But more importantly their religion believes in spreading itself. They believe we are to be converted to their way of thinking.. eventually.

You say this like Christianity doesn't attempt to spread itself to other people as well. It's pretty clear cut as hypocritical of both religions to assume one is peaceful and the other uses violence to spread itself. I remember a time called the dark ages in history. I'm sure not accepting christ back then was a quick way to get burned at the stake.
edit on 23-5-2013 by sticky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

For some reason I'm reminded of those fake Phillipino surgeons that take out tumors in public.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Both religions do that. It is probably linked to Monotheism. Polytheists would tend to be more accepting of other viewpoints, I'd assume. I've been watching Caprica lately (Battlestar Galactica prequel) it is interesting.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Fact, should these two Muslim extremist scum survive they will be feed, clothed and housed at her majesty's pleasure for the rest of their natural lives. At a cost to the British taxpayer!

This is considered punishment???

edit on 23-5-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Granted,you're correct about the dark ages.However Christians don't do that anymore.Now they just tell you that you'll be burning in the lake of fire and brimstone forever,if you don't follow their religion to the letter.

I've also not noticed any Christians killing their 8yo brides on their wedding nights lately.Or treating women like cattle.Or beating little girls to death when they ask for help after being raped.
Christians can be,at worst,a pain in the ass.You're not likely to get your head lobbed off for refusing to convert to their faith,though.Not for quite a few hundred years now.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by abdel

Here are some answers you guys were wanting to know.

The soldier who was just 200 yards away from his Army barracks was wearing a T-shirt that said Help for Heroes.

Two men who CNN reported may be linked to Al Qaeda terrorism were shot on the spot by police in Woolrich, London after attacking a soldier and decapitating him with machete-style knives.

Source

So there is the name of the charity, and as I thought, the two men were already shot by police.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Muchas gracias DarkBake. I might buy one of the tee shirts.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by abdel

That might be a good idea, abdel.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by abdel

Help for Heroes web site has crashed
I'll have to wait for my tee shirt.
edit on 23-5-2013 by abdel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
Fact, should these two Muslim extremist scum survive they will be feed, clothed and housed at her majesty's pleasure for the rest of their natural lives. At a cost to the British taxpayer!

This is considered punishment???

edit on 23-5-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

They will also get to meet UK born and bred thugs who will take them on at their own game. Don't be too surprised when you hear they have been brutally murdered in their cell, at some point in the future.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

They already got shot and killed by the cops.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

They already got shot and killed by the cops.

No they didn't. Read the news more carefully.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Amazing, People really stand beside the corpse and watch it? Must have felt weird afterwards.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Were they shot and apprehended, then? I guess I didn't catch that. I just saw they were shot. You are actually correct. They basically called the police themselves and then surrendered to them, but since they were still holding machetes and stuff, were shot by the police woman.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sticky

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by Raxoxane

Well, they are in western countries because they claim to want a peaceful life. Id assume.

But more importantly their religion believes in spreading itself. They believe we are to be converted to their way of thinking.. eventually.

You say this like Christianity doesn't attempt to spread itself to other people as well. It's pretty clear cut as hypocritical of both religions to assume one is peaceful and the other uses violence to spread itself. I remember a time called the dark ages in history. I'm sure not accepting christ back then was a quick way to get burned at the stake.
edit on 23-5-2013 by sticky because: (no reason given)

Not to nit pick, but not being subject to the pope would get you burned. History is full of Christian martyrs, accepting Christ as your Savior is much more dangerous to your health, especially in the last 100 years.

www.persecution.com...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

The video was not available on the Russian Times anymore.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join