It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

UFOs Collide Over Israel at Night, 1996

page: 1
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
There was a show called "UFOs: The Best Evidence Ever Caught on Tape", and there were two interesting videos. The first video was of a military jet chasing a UFO over Israel, and the second video was of two UFOs appearing to actually collide. If I'm correct, the videos were taken in the mid, perhaps late 90s, so it would've been very hard, and very expensive to make CGI look that real.

Planes, blimps, lanterns, CGI, and balloons can be all ruled out.

Apparently there are two cases of UFOs colliding over Israel on the same date, but it is very clear that they are two different cases, as they happened at different times.

(The two pictures are meant to show the difference between the cases. This thread is based on the UFO case that occurred at night.)




When the 2 objects apparently collide and explode, the apparent size of the light expands by a factor of roughly 2.5; this does not appear to be due to overexposure, but is the real size of the object. The last 2 frames of the video are NOT overexposed, but diffuse; since overexposure is not involved, this indicates he actual size of the explosion is shown. The real increase in size of the bright area is certainly much larger than 2.5.

www.ufocasebook.com...

The second photo was taken from the second video in this video, while the first photo is from the first video in this film which is from "UFOs: The Best Evidence Ever Caught on Tape":


Both cases, to my knowledge, have not been debunked. So these cases are very interesting.

edit on 23-5-2013 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2013 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)




posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Check this link

2nd



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM
 


Thank you. However, I am aware of that thread. This is a different case, with UFOs colliding at night. I showed the first photo to show the difference between the two.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Updated the OP title.
edit on 23-5-2013 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Two craft, that had traveled across the galaxies, obviously with superior technology than anything we posses....and they crash....!!!!!


Man, know I know UFO'ers are mentally challenged.




oh, one more thing....



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
maybe they didn't have their headlights on....



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity
Both cases, to my knowledge, have not been debunked.



There really isnt a lot going on to "debunk".

For the first one, I see an ordinary commercial airline at high altitude, and another plane at a lower altitude.

For the second one, its another case of white dots of light at night that could be anything at all.

How are these cases even remotely interesting???
Rather dissapointing that in the past, UFO's were actual objects with "saucer" shapes and aliens emerging from them. Now the ones said to be "interesting" are just tiny dots of light. How far the field of "research" has fallen.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The reason you can bet that stories like this are bunk is because they are on the main stream.

Gotta be some kind of clue. Have you noticed the footage they present is always tiny dots of blurry something at night? They just show the footage and have some actor from a science fiction show say, "could it be" or "is this real"?

Well it must be, that dude is on Star Trek, and this is over Israel and the Tv show did say the experts all agree...



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
. That's all debunkers can ever do. A logical person would study these "lights", and not just throw them away and say their fake.

White dots? Do you not possess the intellectual ability to judge evidence? Yeah, white dots colliding in the sky, could be anything.
edit on 23-5-2013 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity
That's all debunkers can ever do. A logical person would study these "lights"



Would you care to advise us on what "study" can be done with dots of light on a youtube video?

In real life of course there are many things that could be done if you have the equipment. More magnification from better optics. Better video from higher quality cameras. And of course getting a full spectrum of the light coming from them would reveal quite a lot.

But once it is on video, transmitted on TV, compressed for youtube... what then?



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1
 


White dots colliding in the sky? Yep, all you need is the right equipment, and you should see many white dots colliding in the sky.

edit on 23-5-2013 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL

Reminder:


Aliens and UFOs: This forum is dedicated to the discussion of historic and contemporary events related to extraterrestrial encounters, UFO sightings, and speculation about related subjects. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of the existence of extraterrestrials and the related conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of our tradition of supporting the examination of the extraterrestrial phenomenon on the related conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and scandals. Replies that make fun or otherwise ridicule and demean those posting honest experiences and/or questions will be removed. Members who post such responses repeatedly will be banned.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity
 


Your titles and your stance here make it clear that you believe they are UFO's, regardless. I'm game. You say it hasn't been debunked. And your "proof" that it is what you say it is, UFOs collide over Israel?



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
It looks to me like it may be a missile defense intercept either a test or actual operation , example seen here @ .56 .



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity
reply to post by alfa1
 


White dots colliding in the sky? Yep, all you need is the right equipment, and you should see many white dots colliding in the sky.

edit on 23-5-2013 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)


What's up why don't you answer the question.


Originally posted by alfa1
Would you care to advise us on what "study" can be done with dots of light on a youtube video?



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity
There was a show called "UFOs: The Best Evidence Ever Caught on Tape", and there were two interesting videos. The first video was of a military jet chasing a UFO over Israel, and the second video was of two UFOs appearing to actually collide. If I'm correct, the videos were taken in the mid, perhaps late 90s, so it would've been very hard, and very expensive to make CGI look that real.

Planes, blimps, lanterns, CGI, and balloons can be all ruled out.

Apparently there are two cases of UFOs colliding over Israel on the same date, but it is very clear that they are two different cases, as they happened at different times.

(The two pictures are meant to show the difference between the cases. This thread is based on the UFO case that occurred at night.)




When the 2 objects apparently collide and explode, the apparent size of the light expands by a factor of roughly 2.5; this does not appear to be due to overexposure, but is the real size of the object. The last 2 frames of the video are NOT overexposed, but diffuse; since overexposure is not involved, this indicates he actual size of the explosion is shown. The real increase in size of the bright area is certainly much larger than 2.5.

www.ufocasebook.com...

The second photo was taken from the second video in this video, while the first photo is from the first video in this film which is from "UFOs: The Best Evidence Ever Caught on Tape":


Both cases, to my knowledge, have not been debunked. So these cases are very interesting.

edit on 23-5-2013 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2013 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)


I watched that the other day too.

The jet "encounter" seems to me to be a simple case of mistaken perspective... I don't see any real indication that there was any interaction between the two, or even that they were anywhere near each other. In fact, the UFO appears to be much closer to the camera.

The second was interesting indeed. The video pre-dates consumer availability of CGI editing software, so I'm stumped.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Maybe the two objects that collided was an early Israeli test for the 'Arrow' anti ballistic missile under development which goes back to 1994, and it has been in service since 2000.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex
 


You can clearly see a large explosion when the two missiles collide. The video in the OP showed nothing like that.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity
reply to post by gortex
 


You can clearly see a large explosion when the two missiles collide. The video in the OP showed nothing like that.


That is because it is old, poorer quality, and at night where light saturation is dominant.
I agree with Gorty, and the time frame is right. Actually, the first picture and video is more anomalous, but it could still be another aircraft catching the sunlight, and all you see is the reflected sunlight.
edit on 23-5-2013 by smurfy because: Text.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy
 


You can go back to the 50s, and an explosion will always look huge. Even at night.



new topics

top topics



 
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join