It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 FBI Agents Involved in Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's Arrest "FALL" Out of Helicopter and Die

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher26

Many of them aren't online, or are very hard to find, but if you talk to people that were former military, they'll tell you that there have been a lot of accidents. In fact there's at least one mentioned on a forum that killed one ranger and injured 25 others, in a single accident.

Sergeant Alphonse J. Harness
Company C, 3rd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment
Fast Rope Accident: January 21, 1995

www.suasponte.com...

JAN 1995 at Fort Polk, LA. 21 Rangers out of action, one KIT (SGT Harness, RIP). Good training. More like 30 feet, but what's a few feet among friends!?

That was fun training right up to the point that we got word on Cco being busted up and Sgt Harness getting killed. My roommate, Sgt. Oakes, was the rope master on one of the birds. As he was about to send the dudes out a gunner opened up, and in the split second of the flash he said something didn't seem right, so he didn't deploy his bird. Luckily, or it may have been a lot worse.

www.socnet.com...

one died in a fast-rope accident

www.harpercollins.com...

Those are the fatalities. Fast roping is also responsible for a lot of injuries as well, many of them minor, but quite a few severe ones as well.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Sorry, even rate doesn't rate a storm warning.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Confirmation that Shaw and Lorek didn't participate directly in the arrest: ruvr.ru

Specifically states that they weren't in Watertown on the 19th, though not that they weren't in Boston or involved in the wider investigation.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

Originally posted by CasaVigilante

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
no one dies in the production of any of these faked events. you are getting sucked into
their scripted narratives again. hook, line and sinker - seeing dastardly conspiracies
exactly where they want you to.
we are surely smarter than this.
no real deaths or injuries with anything connected to the boston 'bombings'.

As regards your posting - I do not believe for one minute that anyone died (or was injured) at Sandy Hook or at the Boston Bombing scene - ALL FAKE!

Given that - I DO understand what you are saying here, but curiously speaking - I would like your take on - > would this include the report of the 18 Navy SEALS allegedly killed in the helicopter crash? Perhaps its their IDENTITIES that were killed? That way there is no one to testify as to the veracity of the OBL alleged killing...........! Note too that there were other SEALS that "died" mysteriously as well.

If so then we have to start thinking on another level that allows us to realize that Tamerlan was not killed and that the recent FBI shooting of a suspect during an interrogation is untrue: that in fact, he is still alive.

Then, using your analysis of the matter - which I find to be valid - this would include many other such incidents.

edit on 23-5-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

do you realise how easy it is to fabricate identities? they did it and got away with it for almost
3,000 'victims' on 9/11! the seal team/osama sage is pure BS (incidentally the 2 letters
that differ between the names obama and osama
).
it is all theatre Casa. if you are new to media fakery and have a desire
to learn the scope and scale of the many many deceptions perpetrated against the
people, www.cluesforum.info is an excellent resource!
how would people react to find that no-one was killed or injured in any
of the following:
boston bombing, sandy hook, aurora, oslo and utoya, tucson,
7/7, madrid, oklahoma, waco, columbine and 9/11?

relief first, then anger? vice-versa?

I do believe, as most people in the UK do, that 9/11 was a false flag event orchestrated by the CIA, but I don't believe nobody was killed. Collateral damage is accepted by the CIA as something regrettable but unavoidable, and in fact, the worse the horror, the more easily most people accept the official story. Those who want to talk about it, even on the phone to relatives, don't last long...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
This is why it is so dangerous.....

Fast Roping....

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I'm gonna have to agree with all who are pointing out that this is a big unit and these 2 men were most likely not even involved in the Boston arrest. There is nothing in the article to link them, unless someone posted something I missed confirming they were there, I don't think this is anything but a tragic accident.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join