It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 FBI Agents Involved in Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's Arrest "FALL" Out of Helicopter and Die

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthFazer

I personally knew both of these men..... outstanding individuals who died in a terrible training accident... nothing more nothing less..... there is no conspiracy here

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideKing33
Tooooooo obvious. Keep it up FBI. You guys are exposing yourselves so much with your fumbling, incompetent, and very treasonous actions. Maybe this will be a wake up call to some agents there, maybe not.

When you start to lie and murder to cover up other lies and muders its gonna spiral out of control. This BS coulda flew in the dark ages but not now I'm afraid. Info goes worldwide with the stroke of a key. EVERY false flag is going to be seen for what it is, especially done so sloppily you end up killing everyone involved.

Its just so blatant, it keeps getting more unbelievable.

Anyone in these agencies better realize quick they are playing for the wrong side. Also, to those who orchestrate these despicable acts, YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE. THERE WILL BE NO ONE THERE TO HAVE YOUR BACK WHEN YOU ARE CONFRONTED WITH YOUR CRIMES.

The clock is ticking....until the next false flag that you royally F**K up. All you evil/controlling wanna bes time is up.
There will be no New World Order and no WW3. You are playing yourself, people can see through way to easily. Now go cry about it LOL.

isn't it made a little too obvious though? what would you say if you
found out no-one dies in any 'operations' of this type ? what could be the
reasoning behind the presentations of such bizarre and obviously flawed narratives?

now, that is the question!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by creatives
reply to post by DarthFazer

This is reminiscent of all the members of SEAL Team 6 that killed Bin Laden that died in mysterious, unexplained ‘accidents’.

none of the Seal team members who were on the raid that got BL died in any mysterious accidents AFAIK.

A seal team has over 200 members - those that were killed later on were not the people who hit BL.

how do you know that they were not the same members? since when do they
name members of a military operation unless they died? did the MSM say it want them?
if so... why would they say that. its non of anyones business which membefs it was.

edit on 23-5-2013 by FirstCasualty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It's a risky job. These guys knew the risks involved when they got into that line of work. I feel bad for the ones they left behind.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
They're going to have to knock off dozens and dozens of FBI, ATF, MA State Cops and literally hundreds of local cops if they want to cover-up whatever the hell that Boston Marathon "false flag" was supposed to be about. That take-down was a virtual circus of cops and cops and feds and just about everyone that wasn't already out of the country on vacation.

So far 2 FBI guys died in a dangerous training operation. They'd better "get to it" if they want to silence all those loose enders.

Man, I always hate having to use that emoticon, but this thread is just plain stupid.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Two people dead from falling. I think that is where the flag comes up. One, I can easily see as an accident but I also would have expected it not to be from falls but maybe coming in too fast to the ship in bad weather causing blunt force trauma. They fell at least 75 feet from what I read and if you could not reorient yourself it would be like hitting concrete. Two though seems odd...

They are also only the 3rd and 4th of the FBI's HRT team to be killed and the first since 06. Good track record and one of the others was also killed in a fast rope exercise.

What would they have known that would warrant other HRT members to kill them? Just curious.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

If you could prove beyond doubt events are 100 percent staged (meaning not only set up, but also no deaths/casulties) I think it would start a domino/cascade effect that would open ALOT of peoples eyes.

In fact any number of events could happen to change the world in a positive manner. The powers that were are trying to hold back the flood, its gettin heavy you can bet. Their obstruction of true freedom for humans as a whole will not last I feel it in my bones.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Not if they were both coming down at the same time. You don't fast rope one at a time in an actual situation. The only time they go one by one is when they're taking their time and showing off for people. Normally it's however many ropes there are, you have that many people going down them. So if they had more ropes, or more people on the ropes, there would have been more than two people dead in this accident. Or one may have been on the rope, and when he started to fall, he reached out and grabbed the other one, and he was pulled out of the helicopter with him. There are several ways in which this could have happened. As Bedlam pointed out in another thread FRIES kills and injures a lot of people all the time. It's incredibly dangerous.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Witness protection routine for federal agents that get involved with dangerous investigations? Maybe that's why they "accidently die" after they have been exposed.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Now we just have to see if Dzhokhar gets in a "prison riot" or "commits suicide".

Something stinks and it's definitely not the freshly manured fields around my house...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FirstCasualty
name members of a military operation unless they died? did the MSM say it want them?
if so... why would they say that. its non of anyones business which membefs it was.

it was all over various news services - MSM and others - including the complaints by the families of the dead from the crash

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by FirstCasualty

it was all over various news services - MSM and others - including the complaints by the families of the dead from the crash

I really doubt that military brass would release the names of the memebers that killed Osama, and I also really doubt that they would admit that those were the members on the downed chopper for fear of giving a victory song to the Taliban. More than anything I really doubt that the truth about who or what happened will ever come to light or there would be no need for the expression "In war the truth is the First Casualty.

MSM reports of military operations are hardly reliable I'm sure you will agree.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

The reach...yeah, I thought of that one too. For the record I really feel it was an accident but I was trying ot describe how others could see it as something nefarious. In that class of person they give their lives to try to save anyone and very well could be what happened. Just a sad day and like I said, for what they do, they have a good record. Real easy way to spend your rest of days in a wheelchair and those poor bastards get no press.
edit on 23-5-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
So apparently the whole of Seal Team 6 is now dead?
Not only that, but some on here expect us to believe that more people have died after the Boston Bombings in connection to the Boston bombings, then actual fatalities from the two bombs them selves?

And to top it off, these two FBI agents who died in a training accident,(it does happen) were now supposedly killed because they were part of the same special unit within the FBI that responded to the bombings?

So who killed all these people?
All these elite military and law enforcement people, highly trained and highly skilled, dead in mysterious circumstances according to some of you on ATS, yet nobody within the military or law enforcement agencies is none the wiser right? Nobody has blown the whistle?
And who is killing all these "loose ends"?
Is there some super duper ultra secret ultra black program super soldiers who don't feel no pain, who regenerate when wounded, who feel no emotion and follow orders without questioning them, that is so secret that nobody knows about them, except you guys?

Some of you watch way too many movies.

Btw, didn't one of the guys who was involved in the raid to kill Osama Bin Laden, recently release a book?
Maybe he is a clone...oooh, another conspiracy within a conspiracy within a conspiracy..

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Dear Bob Sholtz,

And what if they were not involved, is that not worth knowing? Do we check no facts? Do we only ask questions that imply what we wish to believe or do we not check out all possibilities?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I am not one that holds much stock in coincidences either, however the risk factor of leading a dangerous life has to put the odds higher that one would meet an untimely end in a violent way.

I am sure the after facts will show that there is ample circumstantial evidence that the helicopter got in trouble and/or the rope broke or got entangled. I am surprised the Navy was not involved, since they are the experts in air-sea rescue and own the methods used to drop someone to a ship from a copter. Why were they not there? It stinks, but we will have to use our own judgement on what comes out of it, because there will probably be no absolute truth.
edit on 24-5-2013 by charlyv because: spelling where caught

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The problem I see is that if the T.P.T.B are going to bump of certain people that have taken part in various Terrorist situations, because of what they have seen, or an action they disagree with in the course of there duty. Then it stands to common sense that soldiers and agents alike will become very apprehensive and nervous about taking part in any covert actions.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I'm reading a new novel by Chris Ryan, Osama, and as far fetched it might look, the incidents which have happened the last couple of days, months (the killing (butchering) of the soldier in London), the death of the Seals team and now this makes the story more and more possible. I'm not plugging the book, but sometimes these fiction novels are closer to the thruth then we believe.

I don't believe this is related to the Obama administration, just as much as the second war is related to Bush Jr's administration. This is bigger then the Democratics or Republicans.

Something is amiss in the USA.......what happened to the land of the free!
edit on 24-5-2013 by satna because: English is not my first language, made some mistakes!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by pirhanna

You train how you're going to fight. Not all rescue situations are going to take place in perfect weather, with calm winds. If you train in those conditions, and then you have to go in during bad weather, you're screwed. So sometimes you train in bad weather, which increases the danger factor.

Just to play devils advocate, as you seem to know a lot about Seal teams and/or Air strategies.

If you were to throw and kill two FBI guys out of a Helicopter (hypothetically speaking) and you had to come up with a cover story, how far up the list would 'Fast roping' be on the list of ways to cover it up?
Now i'm not trying to say one way or the other but you seem to know a lot about exercises.
Much like if fast roping is very dangerous and people do get hurt practicing it may be 99% the reason these guys died, is is not definitive proof of a non-conspiracy.

I do value members like yourself though, nothing like a guy who knows an area well.
edit on 24-5-2013 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Just a personal observation.

We had real good follow up of the Boston bombing at the beginning, like at infowars.com and even gleenbeck.com. But suddenly it went quiet. Just a short article about the suspicious letter in the boat and even now this article with the FBI shooting and sudden death of 2 FBI agents doesn't drive them back in their seats to insist on the answers of so many still open questions.

What is going on? One suspect is in hospital and his lawyer has not made one single statement to public on the accuse.
Until today the public do not know the suspect who was arrested by the police naked in the night of 18/19th of April? News agencies were asking this person to contact them - so far I haven't heard anything.

But why are these independent journalists not pushing for answers? Are they not independent or are they under threat?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join