It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 FBI Agents Involved in Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's Arrest "FALL" Out of Helicopter and Die

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

As for the OP, where does it say these two were involved with what happened in Boston? The FBI's HRT, from what I can find, is made up of about a 100 men, so there is a chance but a small one that either of these guys were involved. Not saying they weren't but there is no indication in your link that they were. The headline from your link is pure speculation and sensationalist.

Considering that these two FBI agents belonged to the Hostage Rescue Team, they were probably called in during the very short period of time in which the Tsarnaev brothers took a hostage before releasing him and taking off with his car.

Considering how lengthy the original post goes into describing the Hostage Rescue Team's responsibilities, I'm wondering if anyone even read the original post.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
reply to post by DarthFazer

The secret services do not take orders from Obama.

The incident is weird no doubt. Smells of a deep conspiracy.

Very deep indeed! And when you consider these connections....www.abovetopsecret.com...

Very strange...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Sounds like they were possibly a "significant" risk to maintaining the official story about the Boston bombings. People are getting bumped off left and right over this. This can only mean the connections of the Tsarnaev brothers to some alphabet agency were meant to remain secret.

The bizarre reports and retractions by officials after the bombing clearly show someone is desperately trying to hide something extremely important.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
They were fast roping down to a boat, when something happened with the helicopter. Fast roping is a good way to get out of a helo fast, but is also incredibly dangerous. There are no harnesses or clips holding you to the rope. You're relying on your gloves, and your boots to hold you onto the rope as you slide down a pretty significant distance to whatever you're roping onto.

A couple examples of fast roping:

If the helicopter suffers a sudden upset of any kind, it's very easy to fall when fast roping. If you don't have a good grip on the rope, you can slip and fall as well. There are a number of ways that this could happen, quite easily, without something nefarious being involved.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthFazer

Originally posted by olaru12

Combine your thread with this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and it begins to look very strange!!

Now the pieces of the puzzle are coming together in the form of a series of dead bodies. Looks like FBI agents are just as expendable as the patsy's. This is some high level stuff, where it all leads back to I don't know. But if the order came from Obama himself it would also fit in to another trend as of late. Maybe aim higher, Obama's handlers "take your pic" are orchestrating this mess. Thanks for the link.

edit on 23-5-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

Clues, clues, and more clues.

Benghazi.

Early drafts said Islamic extremists with ties to Al Qaeda participated and that the news media had suggested a link to the Libyan militant group Ansar al-Sharia. In an apparent attempt to avoid blame for not heeding warnings, the C.I.A. said it produced “numerous pieces on extremists linked to Al Qaeda in Benghazi and eastern Libya.”

Other e-mails show that it was the F.B.I., which led the inquiry, and the C.I.A.’s general counsel and deputy director who wanted references to Ansar al-Sharia deleted to avoid compromising the investigation. Another intelligence official wrote that there was no “actionable intelligence” that foretold an attack of the kind that occurred.

The CIA's part in Benghazi

So...ask yourselves this important question. What does Al Qaeda and Benghazi have to do with Boston???

(Hint - www.abovetopsecret.com...)

And down the rabbit hole we go....

Счастливой охоты!
edit on 23-5-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789

Originally posted by masta12d
reply to post by MrSpad

No member of the Bin Laden raid team was among the dead, said a Pentagon official briefed on the casualties who was not authorized to speak publicly while families still were being notified. But he said 22 of the 30 were Navy SEALs, and a significant number were members of SEAL Team 6, the unit that conducted the Bin Laden raid and is made up of just a few hundred of some of the best-trained fighters in the U.S. military.

articles.latimes.com...

editby]edit on 23-5-2013 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

But isn't what you are saying contradicting the other "Subject Matter Expert" telling me they don't mix? But here you are saying that 30 were seals and a signigicant number we ST6...... So here we have ST6 and other seals operating together......

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by masta12d

I think the real question is are we even capable of determining how many deaths are associated with the recent cover up.

Personally, I feel this is now beyond sickening. Boston bomber dead, "suspect" in Fl dead, 2 FBI agents (the best of best) dead.....

reply to post by masta12d

"Hey, man. Take it from Charlie Frost! A couple FBI Agents? Dead. A couple of material witnesses to the government conspiracy?. Dead. Seal Team 6? Dead. The Director of the Louvre? Dead. All dead, man."

It's so obvious it's sickening. And the public at large is so hypnotized it's frightening. What is to be done? We have a gang of thugs running the planet. What can we do?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

finally someone with who knows the facts.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

What I said is team MEMBERS didn't mix. It easily could have been a team from one of the other squadrons, as well as teams from Four, or one of the other units. Red was used on the Bin Laden raid IIRC, this could have been a team from Gold, mixed with teams from Four working with them. Or one of the other DEVGRU squadrons. The team as a unit works with other teams, as necessary, but they really hate mixing team members.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Ok. I was the first person to poo poo all over the conspiracy angle to this. But honestly... This is beginning to be way too much. Way too much for me to digest without a little indigestion.

I'm still going to refuse to believe there were no bombs, and that paid actors were there pretending to be injured, that's just a load of crap.

But clearly, something deeper is going on. It's starting to make sense. This was another FBI patsy operation except they used real bombs, and they didn't stop them in time. That's what it's beginning to look like to me.

Ya, I thought this one was just another couple crazy dudes being led by their noses by foreign radical groups. That is unfortunately quite plausible in our world. And so for the first couple weird things pointed out, they really didn't look that weird. There's always something out of place in chaotic incidents.

Now though, I have to agree with the above. When people related to the issue start dying in shady circumstances, not even once, but several times... that's a red flag that something further is amiss.

It's like seal team 6 - shady deaths, dropping bin Laden's body in the ocean so it can't be examined...
JFK Jr. small plane crash. Paul Wellstone, small plane crash. Sonny Bono, skied into a tree...

Controlled demolitions of three world trade center buildings - one of which was not even hit.
Non-existent WMD's in iraq. Multiple shady deaths of scientists.

There are so many things going on that I think we probably have yet to see the larger picture being painted.
edit on 23-5-2013 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
They were fast roping down to a boat, when something happened with the helicopter. Fast roping is a good way to get out of a helo fast, but is also incredibly dangerous. There are no harnesses or clips holding you to the rope. You're relying on your gloves, and your boots to hold you onto the rope as you slide down a pretty significant distance to whatever you're roping onto.

If the helicopter suffers a sudden upset of any kind, it's very easy to fall when fast roping. If you don't have a good grip on the rope, you can slip and fall as well. There are a number of ways that this could happen, quite easily, without something nefarious being involved.

Quite true, though that makes the deaths more plausible. It's not us they are selling this too... they have to sell it to the other FBI agents as well, many of whom are probably good folks (who have investigating power). It would have to be plausible. They couldn't just shoot them "the suspect was coming right for me!" style.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Dude I honestly don’t know how many times I have seen the conspiracy theorists crawl out of the woodwork with their ignorant claims about DEVGRU, you and I have both seen it on so many threads now.

We have tried to tell them and its clear they don’t want to listen

If they want to Basque in their own ignorance let them.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

It's fast roping. Sometimes an accident is just an accident, and if one was going to happen doing anything the HRT does, it would be fast roping.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

It's fast roping. Sometimes an accident is just an accident, and if one was going to happen doing anything the HRT does, it would be fast roping.

You are right it very dangerous and accidents do happen......BUT. I am not one to jump on the conspiracy bandwagon I sit the fence for the most part but something about this case just does not sit well with me.

From the Saudi guy to the suspect dying in custody and then add this to the mix I am starting to really wonder where and what the truth is.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

According to the original post, an official stated that bad weather helped lead to this accident too.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Ok. I was the first person to poo poo all over the conspiracy angle to this. But honestly... This is beginning to be way too much. Way too much for me to digest without a little indigestion.

I'm still going to refuse to believe there were no bombs, and that paid actors were there pretending to be injured, that's just a load of crap.

But clearly, something deeper is going on. It's starting to make sense. This was another FBI patsy operation except they used real bombs, and they didn't stop them in time. That's what it's beginning to look like to me.

Then again, when you are looking for conspiracies, you will find them, so who knows. All I can say is this whole deal is starting to stink something awful.

I am totally with you there, the paid actors and fake blood theory is preposterous and make the rest of us tin foil hatters look mad. There is always the "fake hologram planes " people and such theories that will attach themselves to this sorta thing. I find the timing most troubling, almost uncanny.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

According to the original post, an official stated that bad weather helped lead to this accident too.

Is it standard procedure to conduct their most dangerous training exercise in bad weather?
Sure, accidents happen. But when they happen multiple times in tangent to already shady events, then perhaps one should keep a larger awareness.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthFazer

Then again, when you are looking for conspiracies, you will find them, so who knows. All I can say is this whole deal is starting to stink something awful.

I am totally with you there, the paid actors and fake blood theory is preposterous and make the rest of us tin foil hatters look mad. There is always the "fake hologram planes " people and such theories that will attach themselves to this sorta thing. I find the timing most troubling, almost uncanny.

For sure. I can't ever quite tell if those people are serious or being paid to make the rest of us look bad.
edit on 23-5-2013 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Thanks for the data, and perhaps it is a coincidence and accidents do and will happen. But, how do we know it isn't a cover story? I find the timing odd to say the least. Maybe more bodies will turn up the the coming days/weeks. We will see. And if they do well then we could probably associate these two deaths, the suspect's shooting in Florida with the others. Perhaps it stops with these 3, and if so the conspirators have sanitized the witnesses. Call me crazy, but these sorta things are almost standard procedure imo in these times.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna

Originally posted by Deetermined

Is it standard procedure to conduct their most dangerous training exercise in bad weather?
Sure, accidents happen. But when they happen multiple times in tangent to already shady events, then perhaps one should keep a larger awareness.

Exactly, does not make a lick of sense does it? One simply does not fly out to see without checking the forecast. That would imply these trained professionals were inept to some extent. Nah, i just ain't buying it. Now they are sleeping with the fishes see. Out of all the manpower and boots on the ground the anti-terrorist boys are the ones that die under such shady circumstance. It's why I lean toward them being murdered.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join