It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 FBI Agents Involved in Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's Arrest "FALL" Out of Helicopter and Die

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthFazer

Another thing to make you go

Hmmmmmmmmm.......

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12
Soon the "nothing to see here, move along" sock puppets will arrive and we will be referred back to the MSM for the truth.

Wow that didn't take long...they're here!!

Now the thread will soon get bogged down in name calling to divert and side track the investigation.

edit on 23-5-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

LOL The investigation?! What investigation is going on here except people jumping to conclusions about an incident we have very little information about.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

It's obvious you know nothing about DEVGRU. It's not a single unit as you make it out to be. DEVGRU (Seal Team 6), is six squadrons, four shooters, a recon, and a boats squadron. The squadron is further broken down until we have the team level. There are a lit more than just 40 people ok the unit.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I am we'll aware of that and never did I state that Seal team 6 consists of 40 people. Simply 40 people involved in the raid. Also interesting to note that a similar number of seal parished to the number who were there. And even if all weren't involved the odds against none of them being a part of the raid are few.

Yes I researched Seal Team 6 and I am we'll aware there are more than the numbers I spoke to. Rangers, scouts, demo, etc, etc i get it.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Jeese i guess hopechest slept in?

There is certainly lots of room for suspicions here....
We seem to keep being distracted from following up a lot of this crap, with even more crap.
The pace of the info overload is picking up again....something bigger is behind this recent spate of events.
They could be a run up to another psycho drama of bigger proportions.
The uncle of the Tsarnevs is married to the daughter of some intelligence mucky muck as well ive read....
The whole unreality of the Boston event is screaming some kind of FBI involvement as in the first world trade center bombing where the FBI built and supplied the truck bomb for the terrorists.
Ever since Hoover died the FBI seems to have been working to some agenda that is not its mandate.
If i were looking for the hands on force they are suberting the country with, i would say the FBI has been up there on the list for some time...(since JFK)
Peter Lavenda (you tube lecture particularly the "bishops") has exposed something very telling there.....
If you are thinking the FBI is suspect in subversion for secret bosses...check it out....

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
reply to post by DarthFazer

The secret services do not take orders from Obama.

The incident is weird no doubt. Smells of a deep conspiracy.

Thanks, and right there in your first line in less than ten words
is the whole truth. They take orders from their masters, not the officials.

All the secret services on the planet belong to, and are operated by the
Shadow Government. You know, the real one. All else is SM&BS.

Best of all, in order to C their A they've got to do a lot more--
and the more you do the higher the probability of sloppy.
The sloppier the more visible, and we know the dam is breaking don't we?

The only thing that's beginning to scare me about all this is because
technology alone is making it a lot harder to 'tidy things up' invisibly.
And the people that are running things would GLOBALIZE the body
count to stay hidden and in control of those 'things'. Did it twice before....

I found out only a few years ago that right after he was a failed lawyer,
Vladimir Lenin was the Moscow correspondent for the New York Times.
You did know the PTB invented the Red Menace (Bolsheviks) too?
Because it was part of the agenda... and it just keeps on comin'.

Yuriatin is next---- Yuriatin. from Dr.Chicago LMAO. Good flick.
I just love potholes and the smell of garbage in the morning...
it smells like --- normalized graft and other really mature corruption.
And try not to slip on that disinfectant and end up under the train...comrade.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

As I said in another post, you have about half a dozen headlines conspiracies or scandals in the news right now. And each one involves the top levels of government. That's pretty big numbers we are talking about. Millions in changing hands in the various stories.

Boncho
When are you gonna learn that not everything is a conspiracy ?
I'm sure these top levels of government will find some way to be completely
exonerated !

Sorry just trying it on.

edit on 23-5-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Another_Nut

But the way you show up at all the Boston threads just makes people wonder.

Hey maybe when im done you will come over to the "dark side" lol

I could say the same about everyone else, don't we all end up in the Boston threads? In any case, the dark side is my side, remember how the Illuminati/Corporate Underworld/NWO is supposedly the dark side? Jeez, you guys can't even keep your stories about me straight.

In conclusion, unless someone shows these two agents have anything to do with Boston, I see it totally unrelated, but maybe worth looking into still. As I said in another post, you have about half a dozen headlines conspiracies or scandals in the news right now. And each one involves the top levels of government. That's pretty big numbers we are talking about. Millions in changing hands in the various stories.

Whether it be illicit arms deals, or an IRS agent provocateur who was punching down red circles on the tax returns for some major-sized conservative charities.

The rabbit hole is deeper than anyone gives credit.

Well actually no we dont all wind up in these threads. I believe this is the only other one I've posted in except your "final proof" thread. Have I read most of them yes. But no need to post.

But you always post a "nothing to see here" type of thing.

And my "story" about you hasn't changed and I've always kept it straight. Maybe you should too
(the snide "you guys cant keep your stories straight about me" because I used "dark side" . Really? It was a comment about switching sides.)

And the fact is you don't see any relation because you arnt looking. You say you don't believe. And that it "maybe worth looking into"

But if you don't look into it then how can you be honest when you say "I see it totally unrelated"

You cant . Because your "I see it totally unrelated " means just as much as everyone else's opinion since you haven't looked into .it is just as much jumping to conclusions as you are accusing people of.

edit on 23-5-2013 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
tying up loose ends, a dead witness is a silent witness
TheyAreGettingAwayWithit.gif

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Ok, so if the Agents were about to execute a roped exit out of the Helocopter, onto a boat. Why was the helocopter so high, when they fell out. Usually one would be seated until arrival at the drop zone. Sort of doesnt make any sense. Unless they were in route, but it just doesnt sound right. Why 2 agents, did bad weather dump the helo to the side, was it wet on the platform and both slid out. I just have a hard time believing that 2 agents fell out of a helo accidently, while very high up. Unless they were standing on the landing skid, and one fell, pulling the other agent with. Must have been over 100 ft high, to really cause some damage to the body. Im sure they were in full gear, with body armour, so that should have helped the initial fall, but not the swim

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

The odds are very good none of then were on the raid. With for squadrons of shooters to choose from, who generally don't mix with the others why would the odds be so high that some if then were on the raid?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
info says that there about 100 men in the fbi hrt unit and some were sent to the boston marathon bombing....it is an assumtion that the 2 special agents were there but probably a good assumtion but...
here is another article describing the 'accident'...

began their descent on Friday onto a ship roughly a dozen miles off the coast of Virginia, the helicopter suddenly tilted because of a strong gust of wind. As the pilot tried to steady the aircraft, the two men, holding onto the ropes and loaded down with gear, lost their grips and fell.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

From the sound of it they were doing a fast ripe exercise. They are done high enough that a fall on land is more often than not fatal. A fall into the water I'm full gear, and you have almost no chance at all even if you survive impact

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

What do you mean they don't mix? isn't it well known that ST6 will go on joint missions with CIA like in Iraq and Afghanistan. It's my understanding that they don't always work in a vacuum.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I mean that a member of Gold Team won't go on a mission with Red Team because he hasn't trained with them. They don't mix the teams up unless absolutely necessary, and then they try to work in guys that have worked together, so they know how the other will react.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I'm not going to pretend I know if that statement is true or not. I will concede you have more experience in this feld. That said, it does seem odd that teams will work will external groups but not with each other.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Can someone please explain to me the conspiracy theory in this one?

These FBI agents belonged to the HOSTAGE RESCUE TEAM which is apparently very specialized and they don't work in other types of investigations.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
no one dies in the production of any of these faked events. you are getting sucked into
their scripted narratives again. hook, line and sinker - seeing dastardly conspiracies
exactly where they want you to.
we are surely smarter than this.
no real deaths or injuries with anything connected to the boston 'bombings'.

As regards your posting - I do not believe for one minute that anyone died (or was injured) at Sandy Hook or at the Boston Bombing scene - ALL FAKE!

Given that - I DO understand what you are saying here, but curiously speaking - I would like your take on - > would this include the report of the 18 Navy SEALS allegedly killed in the helicopter crash? Perhaps its their IDENTITIES that were killed? That way there is no one to testify as to the veracity of the OBL alleged killing...........! Note too that there were other SEALS that "died" mysteriously as well.

If so then we have to start thinking on another level that allows us to realize that Tamerlan was not killed and that the recent FBI shooting of a suspect during an interrogation is untrue: that in fact, he is still alive.

Then, using your analysis of the matter - which I find to be valid - this would include many other such incidents.

edit on 23-5-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

They'll work with each other, but as entire teams, not individual members. So depending on the mission Gold and Red may both go, with each teams working different parts of the objective. The problem with mixing members is that most of their missions require every team member to utterly trust the others, and KNOW what they well do in a given situation, almost as well as what they would do in that situation. That only comes from working with the same people day in and day out. Throw sometime new in suddenly and that's gone.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by masta12d
reply to post by MrSpad

Haha except that 40 were involved in the raid with 20+ on the ground. Coincidently 38 Seal team 6 members parish.

See, this is how BS spreads. 38 members of DEVGRU did NOT die in that crash.

No member of the Bin Laden raid team was among the dead, said a Pentagon official briefed on the casualties who was not authorized to speak publicly while families still were being notified. But he said 22 of the 30 were Navy SEALs, and a significant number were members of SEAL Team 6, the unit that conducted the Bin Laden raid and is made up of just a few hundred of some of the best-trained fighters in the U.S. military.

articles.latimes.com...

As for the OP, where does it say these two were involved with what happened in Boston? The FBI's HRT, from what I can find, is made up of about a 100 men, so there is a chance but a small one that either of these guys were involved. Not saying they weren't but there is no indication in your link that they were. The headline from your link is pure speculation and sensationalist.
edit on 23-5-2013 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join