It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 FBI Agents Involved in Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's Arrest "FALL" Out of Helicopter and Die

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Apologies if i am wrong then. I thought that a couple that had died were already confirmed though? From your response i am now thinking it was more alleged than confirmed.

Still, it doesn't look good does it? Sometimes it is easy to see how conspiracy theories just seem to pop up from nowhere.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
reply to post by JimboSliceLV

The blood rites, symbolism, display of power, elimination of witnesses, no regard for human life - these are all features of NWO (New World Order or monarchists). These people want to bring a world-wide dictator as if country specific dictators were not bad enough.

Nationalism and religions are used as tools by NWO. These are methods for the famous 'divide and conquer' principle.

Please dig it if you can. Will need a lot of courage and resources to dig it.

Do you actually believe the garbage you type? The monarchists? The NWO? You really believe all this. Explain how the "new' world order is any different than the "old" world order. Remember that over the years there have been a number of Empires that conquered or controlled nearly the entire world. Or much of the civilized world in their respective times.

Achaemenid Empire
Sassanid Empire
Mauryan Empire
The British Empire
The Roman Empire
The Mongol Empire
The Russian Empire
Qing Dynasty
Umayyad Caliphate
Rashidun Caliphate

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by Zaphod58

Apologies if i am wrong then. I thought that a couple that had died were already confirmed though? From your response i am now thinking it was more alleged than confirmed.

Still, it doesn't look good does it? Sometimes it is easy to see how conspiracy theories just seem to pop up from nowhere.

Sometimes it is easy to see how conspiracy theories, just seem to pop up from nowhere.

How they are created from misleading information.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Can't argue with that.

Could have sworn i had read it was confirmed. Mind you, like i said initially, that still wouldn't make it a conspiracy.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthFazer

Ok. I was the first person to poo poo all over the conspiracy angle to this. But honestly... This is beginning to be way too much. Way too much for me to digest without a little indigestion.

I'm still going to refuse to believe there were no bombs, and that paid actors were there pretending to be injured, that's just a load of crap.

But clearly, something deeper is going on. It's starting to make sense. This was another FBI patsy operation except they used real bombs, and they didn't stop them in time. That's what it's beginning to look like to me.

Then again, when you are looking for conspiracies, you will find them, so who knows. All I can say is this whole deal is starting to stink something awful.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
This whole thing reeks of Oswald/Ruby and the basement shooting. How many dead people does it take to keep a cover-up going? Let's find out...

edit on 5/23/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

I think the real question is are we even capable of determining how many deaths are associated with the recent cover up.

Personally, I feel this is now beyond sickening. Boston bomber dead, "suspect" in Fl dead, 2 FBI agents (the best of best) dead.....

At this point truth no longer matters. Whatever the official story is accepted as fact through every media stream. There a few sources that always send more light to truth but only to those who look. We are in a situation like no other in recent history make no mistake.

My reading behavior hasn't changed much over the past decade. I keep myself very informed from every perspective imaginable. I then find my own truth. If anything my reading habits may have decreased if only slightly, yet over the past few years I see things continuing to escalate. What's crazy is I thought things couldn't get worse than the horrible crimes of Iraq. Well I was wrong, I suppose I knew in the back of my mind people like Alex Jones could be right about the military turning inward on us. I guess I didn't realize it would happen so fast.

What should be concerning is the year. Obama isn't running for reelection so these types of events are about something else entirely. To me this is concerning because it ony points to one thing. Ill let you draw your own conclusion.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by creatives
reply to post by olaru12

It's good to see that others are noticing the 'controlling' posts, and how quickly they appear.

Now like you said nothing to see here move along please, move along.

Ah yes, by all means, there are conspiracies everywhere. This ATS one may quite simply be a case of the lesser paranoid inadvertently stoking the paranoia of the more paranoid.

Say that last sentence quickly 6 times...

Or perhaps there is a major conspiracy run by Bush, Obama and Cheney to subvert ATS. They have hired stooges to log on to ATS and make posts that sound like the voice of reason, as opposed to paranoid ramblings in the attempt to prevent the paranoid ramblings from gaining traction and making it into the 6 PM news thereby activating Plan B.

Muahahaha!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
"There are no coincidences (in government)...." FDR

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

"2 FBI Agents Involved in Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's Arrest "FALL" Out of Helicopter and Die"

This happening...just seems all (too convenient) to me; the old saying...(tying up loose ends) comes to mind.

I'm just saying.

It makes one wonder...who is next?

edit on 23-5-2013 by caladonea because: edit

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Kind of like the suspect or friend of Tsarnaevs that recently "got violent" in a police station and was shot to death. Yeah sure that's what happened. Fall to their death my patootie.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

"Accidents" happen.....look at all of those people who accidentally died after the JFK assassination.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Fall, pushed or dumped all equal the same thing
Loose lips sink ships.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Please don't jump to conclusions. It said the unit was involved in Tsarnaev's arrest, not that they were.

the same thing was said about all the members of seal team 6 that died. "they weren't involved in the bin laden raid".

Three months after bin Laden’s death, members of the SEAL Team 6 force -- though apparently not the same ones who carried out the bin Laden raid...In all, 38 people died that night after the chopper was shot down by a Taliban-owned rocket-propelled grenade

www.foxnews.com...

"we can assure you they weren't involved, and no, we won't tell you the names of those involved in the raid"

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I was just about to start a thread on this important topic so I am glad that the OP beat me to it...

So this is just my own $.02 sense of things like this that are always very suspicious indeed. The government has proven its very effective expertise as of late with respect to eliminating witnesses to their crimes. .......................
FBI: Agents died in fall from helicopter off Va. coast

Whenever I hear of an 'accident' involving the deaths of persons such as the entire SEAL team that was involved in the phony OBL murder I become very suspicious. My inner sense usually tells me that its no accident - more likely "elimination by mis-adventure," or some such.

As a very recent example - How is it possible that a witness being 'interviewed' by FBI agents ends up being shot to death - murdered?

Same goes for the sudden untimely deaths of the FBI's special agents Christopher Lorek and Stephen Shaw. My immediate thought was "I wonder if they were involved in the Boston Bombing in any way, and if so - what did they know?" Sure enough - I have come to learn that last month, the team of which the two agents were members was involved in the arrest of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings.

edit on 23-5-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I bet the rope was cut by a Muslim! Bomb middle east!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by creatives

This is reminiscent of all the members of SEAL Team 6 that killed Bin Laden that died in mysterious, unexplained ‘accidents’.

What is it they say, there is no such thing as a coincidence or an accident.
edit on 23-5-2013 by creatives because: (no reason given)

Except as we all know none of that ever happened and was ATS assuming every SEAL who has died since was one when none of them have been. Same in this case. 2 guys out of thousands in Boston is a coincidnece.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CasaVigilante

Yes these events are so predictable it makes me feel clairvoyant anymore. Knowing the truth seems to make no difference. In fact there are more people aware now than ever before yet these goons still do as they wish unchallenged in our name. It blows my mind that such a mall group of people, presumably made of the same genetic material as we lower mortals, yet they somehow manage to commit the most atrocious and oldest of sins in the newest of ways to all of us and we don't bat an eye.

How we managed to fight our way to freedom from an oppressive dictator to claim our independence is beyond me. We are the laziest, self absorbed humans on the face of this earth. And we act like a scared cat cornered and instead of fighting back we cower and spray in fear. Only our spray are words but just as effective as a cats spray, utterly useless.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Haha except that 40 were involved in the raid with 20+ on the ground. Coincidently 38 Seal team 6 members parish.

Keep telling yourself that so your world doesn't have to change.
it's cool, I understand.

And not a single one who died was in the raid? Uh huh, sure.
edit on 23-5-2013 by masta12d because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Condolences to the family of these superlative men who died during training. It is a tragedy from any angle one may wish to view it.

While these things may appear suspect because of the timing and association with recent events there may most likely be no "there" there. Still, we should perhaps examine this bucket for any leaks and cracks. I mean, anyone who has eve been questioned by police in even the most innocuous circumstances knows their propensity for drawing conclusions and concocting scenarios - "Where were you going? Oh, so you were planning on ..., then were going to..., Right?" They can do it to us that way. We can add our own two plus two together and see how it tallies.

At this point maybe all these events should be examined with some scrutiny. There appears to be plenty of odd coincidences and strangely connected people, connections back to places that should not connect that way. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Know what I mean? It's worth a closer look.

edit on 23-5-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
no one dies in the production of any of these faked events. you are getting sucked into
their scripted narratives again. hook, line and sinker - seeing dastardly conspiracies
exactly where they want you to.

we are surely smarter than this.

no real deaths or injuries with anything connected to the boston 'bombings'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join