It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting their attention.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I believe that aliens are real. I personally have not had any first hand encounters but my father has. I posted what he has told me of his experiences here. He said they started in the late 60's and ending shortly after I was born in 1981.

He has told me basically told them he would not go with them anymore and apparently trying a few times after that where he said fought them not physically they stopped coming. I figure that since they seemed to have a strong interest in him because of the length of time. I have been wondering if somehow I can get their attention perhaps I can provide them with whatever they were trying to get from him, and I'd like have the same experience so it would be a win win for all involved.

I know some or maybe everyone might find it a little crazy considering the reports from abductees to volunteer for whatever they are trying to do.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jholt5638

too be honest i don't think that getting their attention is a wise move on your part. they may not play well with you and others from the reports and abductions and such......you'll be on the receiving end of their intentions and get nothing in return.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Well, if it had been really really bad, then your father probably would not have put up with it for 11 or 12 years.

On the other hand, if it had been something your father actually liked or enjoyed, doncha think he would have continued doing it???

So, he did put up with it for quite a while, but he probably quit for good reason. So if I were in your place, I would see it a negative situation, and stay completely away from it, if at all possible. '
'

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Simply ask. Its that simple, they pick up all the data including our thoughts. But raisng frequency and love, giving to others, and having good intent is important first. Meditation is good.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
ATS.X: Alien Contact Meditation

But raise frequency and put on the armor of Love. Just general advice to everyone and a constant work we should all be doing.

edit on 23-5-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join