It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can't Take The BS Anymore!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Howdy friend...unfortunately, everything here...including my response here someone will say...is a conspiracy...especially on a conspiracy site.

Throw in the high schoolers and bedroom analysts fresh off their video games who see something funny in everything when theres nothing to be found...well...there ya go.

Advice? Im learning to pass by threads without a second glance for the same reasons you express here.

Thanks MS

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by peashooter
His salary is probably worth more than the risks involved in trying to "profit" from a "non-profit" organization.

The total revenue for 2009 – $344,570. Salaries for Gage and others topped out at $107,417. That means salaries constitute 31% of AE911Truth’s expenses. In other words, Richard Gage’s salary is 21% of all revenue received by AE911Truth in 2009.

www.liveleak.com...

Richard Gage has profited very well out of the rubbish he pushes.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
im sorry at one point in my life i would have agreed with the op now i must simply disagree and recomend broadning your horizons. you have a choice use it wisely!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
A few more things I'd like to add to the list of proven BS...

The unemployment figures and "economic recovery"
Trayvon Martin - NBC editing the 911 call
The marginalization of Ron Paul in virtually every news outlet- Absolutely no denying that there was a real hidden influence at work
WMDs in Iraq- The motherload of all proof that they are compromised... etc. etc.

Now this closing of Gitmo BS. They're trying to build the place up. The pentagon wants $450 million dollars for renovations and upgrades.

If all you get your information from is MSM, you will never hear this. It's called a conflict of interest. They have no interest in telling you the truth. They can run anything they want. When something is used as leverage in a political push, it is BS 100% of the time. I can't present any one fact that will convince you of this. You have to do the research and use your own judgement and maybe you will find the one smoking gun for YOU. There is no general smoking gun if that is what you call proof, they will always plead the 5th (as they are now in this IRS business), and that is the proof. Confiscating surveillance videos and never releasing them, but spending millions of dollars on "fair trials" is akin to pleading the fifth as well. As people say.. pics or it didn't happen. Why does that not apply to these PROVEN LIARS as well.

Once again, the burden of proof is always on the one making the claim. The CTs in these cases are not making these outrageous claims, "sources" are. The worst part about it is that they STILL get the benefit of the doubt. Keep in mind these are just things I had off the top of my head. I could go on and on. A new list of media BS pops up nearly everyday.

A side note: Why is it that were conditioned to assume if a citizen isn't breaking the law or doing something wrong, they should be willing to give up any all privacy? You know the old "If you got nothing to hide, you got nothing to worry about". But, when it comes to the people who really should be the most transparent (i.e. media, government and public officials), the people that work for US, it is perfectly reasonable to assume their innocence when they plead the 5th because of "national security" or some other BS.

edit on 23-5-2013 by Frettin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
I could connect every single one of these events to Kevin Bacon in six steps if I wanted to.

Do it.

Show us that Kevin Bacon is tied within six steps to EVERY SINGLE ONE.
Or, admit you say stuff you actually know is fake.

I will be awaiting your proof. Until then, forgive me for

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Frettin

I agree with you OP.

The "dark side" as you call it, has become very easy to notice by even some of the most distracted and indoctrinated people. This is a important sign of what is happening.

The liars are so deep in their unorganized mess of lies, that they cannot match anything up anymore. Even the most naive among us has begun to see the blatant inconsistencies.

And it's not just one subject, it's anything really. People in their daily lives are starting to realize, slowly but surely, that they are slaves and all of these little anomalies are evidences of this inescapable conclusion.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

If you were so inclined you could see a leaf falling from a tree and turn it into a conspiracy.

Let's see:

Conspiracy : Two or more people agreeing to commit a crime

Leaf falling : Involves no crimes or people

What do you just make everything up? Seems like it.
Very consistent ad hominem and straw man tactics.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
It's like if you insult conspiracy theorists, and call them nutters or terrorists, it's ok.
But if you name call a anti-conspiracy theorist, in any way, your days are numbered.

The anti-question anything brigade gets away with the most vicious tactics I have ever seen anywhere. The level of personal attacks they regularly conduct on anyone questioning the OS, is disgusting and reprehensible.

They don't even bother debunking anything 90% of the time anymore, they just attack you personally and shame you into wishing you never ever dared question TPTB.

edit on 23-5-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
who see something funny in everything when theres nothing to be found..

How would you know if there wasn't anything to be found? Do you have psychic powers? If so please share more info about "what was there" since the media is failing to keep us informed.

Or are you suggesting "nothing" is there at all, and this is all a matrix illusion?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

When one does encounter this , think of this, the more they put you down or try to shut you up, the bigger is the lie they are trying to make out as fact. when you realize this there is nothing they can say or do to make you fall for the act produced by Them and that act is, to bury and blurry the facts, that point to Them

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Did you know that the invention of electricity was going to end America as we know it?

No?

Here read about it if you want.

www.seacoastnh.com.../

edit on 23-5-2013 by Hopechest because: (no reason given)

So you don't even bother to research things you post?

This is a fake article posted in jest apparently. It's Copyright 2007 and there is no citation for a publication dating from 1900. All it says is a Reporter's Journal or something vague like that.

What publication was that article originally from? If it were legit there will be microfilm/fiche of it available as well.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

and if they read the last line they would see there was a connect the dots of prewritten doom and gloom foretold some 19 and 45 years form the link of your post

But never fear, fair Seacoast citizens of this New Year. This is but the dawning of the Electric Age and its power still remains within our grasp. Thankfully man, for all his presumption and cleverness, has yet to learn to effectively navigate the air. If and when we learn to fly, the shocking consequences will make electricity seem as tame as the invisible atom itself.
foretold flight and the atom bomb ok flight is out right predicted the atom or the splitting there of, that made the atom bomb posible might be a stretch, but the bomb was and is fact.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Frettin

Well, with Ron Paul, you might have a "sorta" point. Being around MSN types, I know they view Paul as a fringe guy with a few good ideas but whose whole approach would return us to a wild west self reliance that most people couldn't stomach or would want to.

I'm actually one of those people.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

The point is it's not about how they view Ron Paul. It's about how virtually every news outlet got some kind of memo that said, "ignore him at all costs". That's the problem. There is a hidden agenda at work. It doesn't matter if he was "fringe" or not. They are all getting the same script from somewhere. This is not speculation. This is a FACT.

It's not about one or two events either. It's EVERYTHING you hear reported. It's all compromised. People only seem to have a problem with it when it affects them and one of their beliefs. But it is going on with everything. The Ron Paul thing makes sense to you, because you are exactly who that message is meant for. They are always pandering to some demographic, and unfortunately they got to you with that particular one. Now, you give them some credibility, because you agreed with them that ONE time.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Defensive arent we. I dont have any psychic powers, so about your MSMedia...I cant share anything with you on that.

Additionally, Im suggesting nothing in regards to your "Matrix Illusion" you seemed convinced exists.

Finally, your last statement summarizes it all...My point exactly.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Frettin

Well, with Fox news you are exactly right. They are led by daily memos from Murdock via Ales.

The rest of them, not so much, but it depends on the strength of the editor/producer... and in their defense, they aren't part of a conspiracy, they're just lazy and really, really stupid.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

It's not just FOX man.. ABC is the official spokes-channel of the white house. Add to that MSNBC. Now, in case you haven't noticed, most of the information you get these days is relayed from the AP through "sources" (Cough, cough *CIA*, cough, cough). All mainstream networks and news programs use the same buzzwords and untrue statements at the same time in the cycle. They all lie. All mainstream networks and news have corporate sponsors that have them by the balls and are literally funding their networks. Even Jon Stewart has boundaries he can't cross. This is a conflict of interest if the goal is to get unfiltered and unbiased information. CBS is owned by Westinghouse, which also makes weapons. NBC is owned by GE, which also makes weapons. ABC is owned by Disney, the new surveillance trendsetter ... the list goes on. They are now running advertisements in the content that you tune in for. This is how they are now getting around Tivo and DVR. They are secretly running commercials in front of your eyes, during the program that is supposed to inform you (i.e. Chelsea Clinton interviewing the GEICO gecko on Rock Center). Virtually everything you see on the news is an advertisement in one way or another. It is a conspiracy if they are all on the same page, using the same "sources", using the same BS statistics, using the same buzzwords, pushing gun control, ignoring Ron Paul, not reporting on important legislation being passed, defending our current monetary policy, defending our current foreign policy, lying about the current state of the economy... Trust me, it's not just FOX. Every single channel airs the same "benefit" concerts whenever there is a disaster. EVERY CHANNEL. Look into how much of a sham those are if you're interested. They'll pay Stevie Wonder half a million for one of those gigs. Also dig into where all the Red Cross money they raised for Haiti went. No MSM coverage on that one. They are also releasing movies to sway public opinion (i.e. Argo, Red Dawn, Zero Dark Thirty). The corruption is everywhere profit is to be had. It is the textbook definition of a conspiracy. It's not them being dumb. Their are no more editors by the way, ever read an article online? lol
edit on 24-5-2013 by Frettin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Nate Silver had already predicted his win prior to the killing of Bin Laden.

You don't believe polls when they are dead on accurate huh?

Wow, Nate Silver was able to predict the current president will win reelection. That must have been a very scientific process to project that outcome. What did he do, flip a coin?

How is any poll dead on accurate without surveying every single participating individual? I never was asked anything. What they do is take a small controlled sample of the population, and make assumptions based on conjecture. (The thing you hate). You are being a hypocrite by using a source that is connecting the dots to prove a point.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I am not surprised that no one has asked what or whom Them is, they are the same Them that brought you JFK, Watergate, what "is" is Gulf war, WTC, Iraq war, Semi auto ban, AKA "Assault weapons/ magazine ban" NDAA and the "P"acts 1and2, GMO foods and seeds. the question is who is them an dhow to stop them that is like asking the moon to stay full or new, depending on your need of a full moon or a new moon

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

The anti-question anything brigade gets away with the most vicious tactics I have ever seen anywhere. The level of personal attacks they regularly conduct on anyone questioning the OS, is disgusting and reprehensible.

They don't even bother debunking anything 90% of the time anymore, they just attack you personally and shame you into wishing you never ever dared question TPTB.

edit on 23-5-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

I don't share your opinion, particularly, but I think where you do see ad homs from debunkers it's in cases where the CT side has demonstrably lost, yet continues to rake over the coals in the hope of turning something up. One sees the same BS trotted out, year after year, and hardly any effort to change anything or create a genuine narrative.

After a while it just gets boring having to debunk stuff like the white van (above in this thread) again and again. And when there's so little hard work done by CTers in the face of their accusations of truly grotesque crimes- well, you can see why people get frustrated and sink to the same level.

Take 9/11. The alternative narratives all lost. The world sees the event in a certain way (in fact many CTers actually rather like that as it allows them to talk about 'sheeple' etc) and it isn't going to change. So to keep demanding answers, to feign relevance from some basement somewhere - it's just tired and boring.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join