It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can't Take The BS Anymore!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mactheaxe

Wait wait, hold on a minute. You dont get to use that reasoning.

You say that "you dodged the question". He tells you. GO OUT AND DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

Who is to say the other poster hasn't?

It's kind of strange when CTers suggest that the burden of proof is with the other side. It quite obviously isn't, otherwise the world would already have acted to do something about the conspirators.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Concerning 9/11 ..there are no facts when it comes to the supposed conspiracy theory..only what the conspiracy theorists claim to be facts.

Come on, it's amazing some people on ATS actually STILL believe the official story of 9/11.

It's like staring at the sun and seeing no light, not seeing the trees in a forest...

I don't necessarily believe the entire official story of 9/11 but I also really don't believe the vast majority of the conspiracy leaning versions either. Now that does not mean I think you should fall in line with what I think. Everyone is free to come to their own conclusions, but that does not make them, you, or me, correct.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Hopechest

Proof is predictable.
So proof can be prevented.
And proof can lie.
How many innocent men have been sent
to prison because the evidence put them there ?

But you go ahead and wait for all the proof to come in.
edit on 23-5-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

I would bet almost nobody has been sent to prison because "evidence" put them there. Usually, it is witness testimony, in trials where actual evidence was missing, that was the cause of the jury's faulty guilty verdict.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

I can assure you that cops don't just plant guns and /or dope on people in the movies.
It really does happen.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Frettin

It seems only a few people are drawing the same conclusions that you will not point too because they are so numerous. Are there connections between these events ? Not that I have been able to discern with any amount of conviction unlike you. Is there a coffee shop in Boston ? Dang there is a coffee shop in Denver too. Does that mean two events are connected ? Not to me nor a majority of the general public.

Gather evidence and present it in such a manner and don't just stomp your feet and cry because the majority doesn't see the same connection that you seem to draw. Present a case don't just say well if you can't see it then you are a sheep or asleep...because I am not...I am living in reality and perhaps you might try to do so.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I can agree with that statement. I don't think it changes what I said, which is almost every person wrongly imprisoned was put there by faulty witness testimony rather than evidence. I'm not saying that cops don't or won't set people up with planted evidence. I'm willing to bet that is an incredibly small portion of wrongful imprisonment.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

A lot depends on the scale you're using I suppose. Tuff call !
However I believe my point is clear. Proof/evidence is not
the end all definition of truth. But when you look at a duck,
what you see is a duck even if the mind has blinded the eyes.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
You know what I can't stand?

People who come on a conspiracy website, and refer to not only us but themselves as "conspiracy nut-bars" and so on and so forth. They say about how "you can find a conspiracy in anything," yet they never ONCE actually take the time to give any meaningful insight as to why one of (out of the seven or eight) events listed in the thread isn't a conspiracy.

No, instead it turns into petty little debates about who can see things more clearly and blah blah freakin' blah. Am I the only one who sees this? I HOPE someone else notices the logic some posters use, saying that "I can connect a conspiracy to Kevin Bacon in six-steps if I wanted to!" and "A leaf falling from a tree could be a conspiracy if you want it to be."

Really? I won't even point out the obvious.

See, thing is, that's not even the case. Most people see inconsistencies in mainstream reporting of this story or that (and not just one bad report, I mean a stack of contradicting statements, eyewitness accounts that tell different) and it's kind of obvious something is awry here.

I personally feel like if a news stations misreports nearly every "breaking story" that has been a national mainstream media frenzy, that news station should be held accountable for WHY they reported the event so poorly. But who are we to trust, them and their word?

These news stations are caught LIEING! Pumping out unconfirmed reports to keep a biased opinion, to help push an agenda. Ignoring eyewitness statements, and running with their official story which is full of discrepancies but is still published anyway.

So I ask, why?

Unfortunately for me, we'll never know. My comment will probably be removed yet threads against "conspiracy nut-bars who believe in a conspiracy from a leaf falling from a tree," comments that contribute nothing still remain. It's madness how these questions will never be answered yet people still parade on about how it's "absolutely ridiculous to assume" everything is a conspiracy.

NO ONE, I repeat; NO ONE has said 'everything is a conspiracy.'

OP gave a detailed list of events that he believes to be conspiracies, and I've seen no one but dem' crazy-conspiracy-nut-bars trying to uncover more information, everyone else is too busy throwing attacking other posters without even mentioning one of the events OP listed and how it's "not a conspiracy" like they claim.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesCookieIII

Originally posted by Frettin
reply to post by JamesCookieIII

Tell your families to buy gold and seeds. Now.

Why gold? Its pretty but what use do we have for it? Seems likely to get looted.... seeds I agree on. Ever heard of aquaponics?
me heard of aquaponics can i talk to my lawyer first

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

So all these event's present and past are pure coincidence....right! Because the Government is your friend.

Move along please nothing to see here, move along...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Concerning 9/11 ..there are no facts when it comes to the supposed conspiracy theory..only what the conspiracy theorists claim to be facts.

Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy theories

Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report

No matter what is said to deny these false beliefs the conspiracy nutbars...will fight logic and will always accept the more outrageous claims as facts.

Every little mistake is seen as a conspiracy, of course the media will at first get things wrong..they just report what they get...even if they don't have all the facts..in order to be the first on the scene. It's all about ratings.

I find that conspiracy nuts..have their own version of science and physics in order to make things fit into their world view. They have their way of thinking of what facts are and will dispute real experts. and will follow those that claim to be experts...but only if it is what they have already chosen to be the truth.

Eg....Obama Birth Certificate...one expert with 23 years experience has confirmed it to be the real deal. Conspiracy theorist...do not listen...find their own expert..but make sure they are on board with their version of the facts. Of course their experts may have less experience..or no experience....do they care..nope.
Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit

sorry to tell you but there were over 30 war games that day pertaining to the very same act that happened.

the SEC should have found out who placed the order to short both airline's stock that week..

and it is of serious consequence who funded the "terrorist's" contrary to what the 911 commission said.

also, do you even know who was on the cover up commission?

these any many more facts still stand strong after all these years..ask some real questions..

who's van is this & why is there a plane crashing into the towers?
do you not believe the NYPD now? are they conspiracy theorists also?
they did make arrests that day.. well past time you found out these facts..

its time the American people stop letting ignorance be their strength...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Frettin

Seems more like a rant to me. Conspiracies occur when people conspire to bring a certain outcome to fruition. They happen all the time in every facet of life. Manipulation. Does it really matter why something happens if you can not prove it? What if there was proof? How could you know said proof is true? I would say if you do not like reading about possible conspiracies you are in the wrong place. Conspiracies in religion, politics, wars, weather patterns, oil, etc. Everything has a conspiracy angle.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
To the OP - I cannot agree with your sentiments more. I must confess that I too am so frustrated and irritated that things are happening which, when you view them after the msm has finished with their movie style theatrics and the hype has died down, simply make no sense. It seems so obvious to me that something is amiss and that the wool is being pulled over our eyes.

I have grown weary though of trying to convince others or even just try and get them to question the official story by thinking for themselves as much like religion, the possibility of the conspiracies being true is just too much for them to handle. I usually find the following pattern, first the response is denial or simple disbelief - should you present more points which are harder to simply disregard the responses turn into ridicule or remarks such as "conspiracy nut e.t.c." , should you press on with further points even harder to simply debunk the conversation often turns ugly where the person gets angry or simply disengages the conversation and walks away.

My simple philosophy now is to not try and convince others but rather present my opinion on a subject and then ask the person who who simply denies it to go and do their own research and then come back and tell me their thoughts.

In my mind it is absolutely necessary to question everything as people lie all the time for their own reasons...even those in power, I mean did they ever find the "Weapons of Mass Destruction" in Iraq? Of course not because they lied.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy theories

Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report

No matter what is said to deny these false beliefs the conspiracy nutbars...will fight logic and will always accept the more outrageous claims as facts.

Every little mistake is seen as a conspiracy, of course the media will at first get things wrong..they just report what they get...even if they don't have all the facts..in order to be the first on the scene. It's all about ratings.

I find that conspiracy nuts..have their own version of science and physics in order to make things fit into their world view. They have their way of thinking of what facts are and will dispute real experts. and will follow those that claim to be experts...but only if it is what they have already chosen to be the truth.

Eg....Obama Birth Certificate...one expert with 23 years experience has confirmed it to be the real deal. Conspiracy theorist...do not listen...find their own expert..but make sure they are on board with their version of the facts. Of course their experts may have less experience..or no experience....do they care..nope.
Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit

There are a couple things that I researched which was "unexplainable" in terms of what would usually happen.

First. 2 planes took down 3 steel framed buildings. In the history of steel framed buildings, NONE has burned down from a fire, WTC were the first ones.

The jet fuel argument is true, but when you observe the entrance and exit of the planes, the building damage should have occurred at the side, so if a collapse were to occur why would it occur straight down with each floor being compressed? Jet fuel is also barely hot enough to melt steel, and would require constant oxygen source to burn at the highest temperature. From the footage the smoke was observed to be dark, meaning it was lacking in oxygen and was not burning clean.

They also discovered particles which indicates the use of the thermite, which is used to melt steel quickly and at high temperatures (sometimes reaching 4000)

There are many many more details that are very weird and a group called AE911 truth consisting of thousands of professional civil engineers, architects, who are researching and fighting for the truth.

While those professionals risk their jobs to bring truth to a horrible crime, and the common response to these people is "crazy, lunatics, living in their own world"

edit: I am shocked that some on ATS is still believing in their hearts that 911 was a terrorist attack, 911 was the "wake up" point for many people and of all places ATS should have woken you up a long time ago, sad, some people won't wake up when you smack them on the head with truth.
edit on 23-5-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

For those of you interested in seeing the TECHNICAL details of PROFESSIONAL engineers and architects.

Visit: AE911truth.org

the founder is Richard Gage, AIA, is a San Francisco Bay Area architect and a member of the American Institute of Architects and has over 23 years experience in all types of buildings.

video on thermite found:
www.youtube.com...
(taken from AE911truth. org)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by peashooter
For those of you interested in seeing the TECHNICAL details of PROFESSIONAL engineers and architects.

Visit: AE911truth.org the founder is Richard Gage,

Yes, let us see their standard of professionalism and technical skills

With "leaders" like that raking as much money in as they can from 9/11 it is no wonder the "truth" movement is getting nowhere and is ridiculed.
edit on 23-5-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
There are certain posters on here that I'd suggest you not to trust. I think you guys can easily point them out. I don't understand if you anti-conspiracist see no conspiracies in anything, then why be on ATS? Surely, you're not here to exchange open ideas, but to merely stifle them at all costs.

In reference to 9/11, just watch the documentary, "The World According to Dick Cheney." Trust me, he's at least one person that profited from the destruction of those buildings.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Frettin

Frankly, I HOPE that the stuff you're talking about actually IS a conspiracy. That would mean there are people in the world acting in an organized manner toward a specific goal.

What I see daily are people lurching around from one action to the next in a sleepy haze of fear, dogma and resentment.

The world we live in is being stressed by the actions of our civilization. Leaving out all other theories and suppositions, I believe that statement is true to a greater or lesser extent.

I would have a rosier outlook for us humans if we were actually capable of such broad conspiracies.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

It's interesting you put it that way. It's the flip side of logic to what I think a lot of what we see actually is for trying to find connections between all the different events of tragedy and loss. It's easier to imagine a conspiracy with control, logic and reason behind it and believe no such conspiracy would care about each of our local neighborhoods or workplaces, directly, so we're safe...personally, than to realize that, as you also note, it's random and untargeted.

@ Thread

In general to the OP here, in the sense of page 1 op post? I'd say it's not so much a disagreement about the official story being wrong and contrived as to whether that's done before or after the fact....and for evil or just stupid CYA purposes. I think we see both in different events. it's the effort to make them all look alike that is rather baffling.

I'd also say no one needs to 'direct' or plan each individual event and take the insane risks or commitment of 100% loyal people it would require. (Kinda hard to find those, these days) Leadership can simply foster the conditions in society that carry desperation and yes, even ignorance in many cases, that make the major outbreaks of violence a given, in time. Then it's just be ready to react politically as well as 'tactically' as they happen around the nation They surely will increase among increasingly medicated and dedicated fruit loops that flat out can't get the treatment without being a violent threat. I.E..... Too late.

That's the biggest conspiracy of all, if any ties a % of them together, IMO.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

It's a video of him demonstrating using cardboard blocks. I do not see the humor in this, is this supposed to be funny? Or did you expect him to do a demonstration with a 3d computer model? He was making a demonstration as simple as it can be instead people use it as an insignificant detail against him.

I would like to see evidence of him being a fraud because I would not want to believe in a conman. So far my logic tells me he would not risk his 20 years of experience to lose a job and probably get booed at (even worse, hurt) by people who truly believe 911 was a terrorist attack. His salary is probably worth more than the risks involved in trying to "profit" from a "non-profit" organization.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join