It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can't Take The BS Anymore!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sticky
reply to post by Hopechest

I know which source is more likely to lie and be paid off to say whatever their needed to in order to get paid.

And there is absolutely no possibility whatsoever that Bin Laden was possibly....I don't know...disguised and that this child did not recognize him from the picture he was shown?

Could never happen......wow

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

link   

link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
If you were so inclined you could see a leaf falling from a tree and turn it into a conspiracy.

Perhaps you are seeing so many of them simply because you want to.

The situations happening today are really no different than any given time in US history.

I'd hate to see what you would come up with if you went through some big events like the Civil War or the Great Depression.

No internet, so they'd just get on with life.

But this madness, this internet, allows an idle mind fertile ground to grow fruits of festering fallacy.

As sure as the old guy who wore the end is nigh signs, now writes it on a blog instead.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

You omitted my reason for not going into it. Because, I don't have a year to summarize all the inconsistencies and coincidences in those events. You can search for them yourself on the top right of your screen. If you have the time, there's some good readin'. My OP was not intended to educate you.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I know which source is more likely to lie and be paid off to say whatever their needed to in order to get paid.

And there is absolutely no possibility whatsoever that Bin Laden was possibly....I don't know...disguised and that this child did not recognize him from the picture he was shown?

My point still stands. I know which one to trust more than the other. Could the child be wrong? Yes he could? Is it likely? Not really. Could the world end tomorrow? Yes, it could. Is it likely? No it isn't

Could everything on OP's list be a conspiracy? Hell yes it could. Every single thing listed. Not one, not two, but every single one of them could be a conspiracy.

I could win the lottery next time I play it. I could list the things I could do for eternity. You see the problem here?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

edit on 23-5-2013 by Gemwolf because: Clicked wrong button. Corrected.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

My point still stands. I know which one to trust more than the other. Could the child be wrong? Yes he could? Is it likely? Not really. Could the world end tomorrow? Yes, it could. Is it likely? No it isn't

Could everything on OP's list be a conspiracy? Hell yes it could. Every single thing listed. Not one, not two, but every single one of them could be a conspiracy.

I could win the lottery next time I play it. I could list the things I could do for eternity. You see the problem here?

Of course I see the problem and now apparently you do also.

The problem is that we simply do not know what are conspiracies or not. For the OP to claim that everything in his post is connected and is proof is just not accurate. They may be or they may not be.

One person could look at all the facts and not see a connection (me) or look at all the facts and see a connection (OP).

This in itself tells us there is not enough empirical evidence to make a conclusive decision.

That was my point.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

You're already on the list winofiend. Nothing to see here bro, move along.

You keeping lists? The Nazis did that.

First you "identify" the "criminal".

Then "lists" are drawn up.

Then roundups occur.

Then the "criminals" on the list are separated from everyone else by wire fences.

The the fences are put around the criminals. Then the criminals are fed into ovens.

And it always begins with those "lists".

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Frettin

Because, I don't have a year to summarize all the inconsistencies and coincidences in those events.

You the one claiming all these events. The burden of proof is on you. It won't "take a year", just name one item from one of the events that you thought stunk. Then we can do work. People might even agree.

Thats what I meant.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Seeing that we can't play nice:

Thread closed for staff review.

Edit: OK. Carnage over, so let's get back to business.

Next insult will result in a posting ban. Next off topic post will result in a posting ban. Next name to be added to a list will result in a posting ban.

We're all adults. Let's act like it.

CIVILITY AND DECORUM ARE REQUIRED

Thread opened.
edit on 23-5-2013 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Bah, I don't wanna play with fire.

My opinion is that stringing 10-20 events together does not support your case. Common conspiracy syndrome, don't let it get the best of you.
edit on 23-5-2013 by boncho because: had to play nice

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Frettin

agreed seems as though everything is being sold as a bill of goods. no answers especially boston an osama.; beginning to wonder about it all.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frettin

You don't get it. I can't even explain physics to my cat yet, and you want me to try and tackle YOU with some truth. How about just absorb as much information as you can find, use your own judgement, and come to a conclusion. Instead of just sitting there waiting for me to generate a lesson plan for you, why don't try and access the unlimited amount of information right here on the internet? Are you not resourceful? You're pretty dang close to all the information you need right here on this website. So, please stop this pointless arguing and go learn something. You are so lazy that you need a customized presentation just so you can comprehend ONE angle of how this world currently works. I haven't logged in for months, because I prefer to READ and LISTEN. When I have something useful to say, which is rare, then I post. I highly doubt you have anything insightful to say here so move on.

Well the problem is that I have researched these issues and have come to the reasonable conclusion that there is not enough evidence to confirm something one way or the other.

You seem to be able to make the leap from circumstantial to factual rather easy.

And the only thing I asked of you was to tell me one major event that has happened recently that you feel is not a conspiracy and yet you dodge that question. This would lead me to believe that you think everything is a conspiracy and that is just not mathematically possible considering there are 6 billion people in the world and one of them are bound to do something bad on their own.

Wait wait, hold on a minute. You dont get to use that reasoning.We who question the motives and actuality of an event do so because distrust has been systematically instilled in us. Its like watching a great magic trick over and over.....eventually you see the sleight of hand and go....THAT'S HOW ITS DONE!!! all the while gullible bystanders still gawking playing right into the magician's hands.

You say that "you dodged the question". He tells you. GO OUT AND DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. so you get to discount him and produce your own theory of his theories based on one little piece of what you would call "incriminating evidence to the contrary".

Is it coincidental that the backpack at boston bombing looked exactly like the one missing afterwards from a craft intl person? Is it coincidental? It sure is questionable, and legitimate to wonder. Is it questionable to wanna know why basic physics were ignored while three buildings fell the SAME WAY, just like a demo, and not like concrete and steel beam building? Is it questionable to wanna know why explosions were reported way after the fact? Is it legitimate to wanna know why we see blasts coming from below the falling building....in succession? Is it questionable to wanna know why concrete protected beams melted so suddenly, and failed all at exactly the same time, within a tenth of a seconde to produce a "pancake fall"? Bull. you cant do the in real physics. Sorry, but it aint happening, not three times in a row. Youre better off winning the lottery 100 times in a row then that to happen naturally.

Is is legitimate to ask why there were reports of another guy at the batman shooting? Or the fact this kid had no prior history even remotely close to the mindset, and knowledge of bombs in his apt, the quality of said equipment, and the ability to open fire on innocent human beings? Seems that were ignoring a few questions ther too.

Is it questionable to wonder why at the same time the sandy hook shootings were taking place, we had 'training drills in another school, down the street? Hmm, odd.

Now we have Benghazi, which we kow theyre stonewalling and lying. this is fact. proven 12 times through the talking points.

We also have our seal team 6 soldiers responsible for killing osama dead, in a chinook that got shot down, over a war zone, with no suppressive fire, all in the same copter. They get prayed over by a muslim emam for allah to condemn their souls to hell.

Then we have the IRS scandal in bed with obama. we know this because of his inaction and idiocy. "i found out about it the same way the american people did." Youre the president, youre incompetent, and a fraud.

all these things taken into account, it seems that whether you like it or not, something is going on. i got something for you too.

www.nachumlist.com...

Pleas keep up this idiotic ploy that only convinces me of peoples ignorance and terror if they were to realize that there is something going on, brewing, and guess what? youre invited, but only as door mats for the elite. they will discard you when theyre done so cancel all your plans, and dont worry about making anymore......ever again.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
i]reply to post by Hopechest

I'm with you Hopechest , there are no dots to join in any of those events , just like the one below

1988: Bin Ladens Bail Out George W. Bush? Prior to this year, President George W. Bush is a failed oilman. Three times, friends and investors have bailed him out to keep his business from going bankrupt. However, in 1988, the same year his father becomes president, some Saudis buy a portion of his small company, Harken, which has never performed work outside of Texas. Later in the year, Harken wins a contract in the Persian Gulf and starts doing well financially. These transactions seem so suspicious that the Wall Street Journal in 1991 states it “raises the question of… an effort to cozy up to a presidential son.” Two major investors in Bush’s company during this time are Salem bin Laden and Khalid bin Mahfouz.

Salem bin Laden dies in a plane crash in Texas in 1988. [INTELLIGENCE NEWSLETTER, 3/2/2000; SALON, 11/19/2001] Salem bin Laden is Osama’s oldest brother; Khalid bin Mahfouz is a Saudi banker with a 20 percent stake in BCCI. The bank will be shut down a few years later and bin Mahfouz will have to pay a $225 million fine (while admitting no wrongdoing) (see October 10, 2001)). [FORBES, 3/18/2002]

Now there's a total misinterpretation going on here hey Hope , Bush and Bin Laden were sworn enemies , we all know that don't we Hope . He would never have known that Salem bin Laden had anything what's so ever to do with Osama. That would be just joining those ridiculous dots you speak off wouldn't it? There's absolutely no connection what so ever, and those silly conspiracy theorist like the Wall Street Journal and Forbes magazine.

Ooops hold on here, these people must be crazy:-

June 4, 1992: FBI Investigates Ties Between George W. Bush and Saudi Money .The FBI investigates connections between James Bath and George W. Bush, according to published reports. Bath is Salem bin Laden’s official representative in the US. Bath’s business partner contends that, “Documents indicate that the Saudis were using Bath and their huge financial resources to influence US policy,” since George W. Bush’s father is president. George W. Bush denies any connections to Saudi money. What becomes of this investigation is unclear, but no charges are ever filed. [HOUSTON CHRONICLE, 6/4/1992],

They seem to be breeding like rats , now its the FBI and Houston Chronicle, now they will be saying that its all a set up, can't they stop joining those dots and see what a great guy Bush was.
Yep I'm with you here Hope , nothing to see here.
noliesradio.org...

What you want more???
Hope the Truth is endless ...................................................................................................................................................... .
edit on 23-5-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join