It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can't Take The BS Anymore!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

The debris was also launched into WTC7 by that pesky plane that crashed into the tower. Also, why just debunk that one statement. It's not to be taken literally as even a controlled demolition wouldn't crash into its own footprint with a building that size. Go argue with the "truthers" about that one. It's a common expression amongst them. You are on the "does not get it yet" list. It's not just about that ONE "fact" on 9/11 either.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Frettin

So because you can't explain something it must be a conspiracy?

I once saw the aftermath of a tornado that took out six houses on a street. Completely demolished them.

All of them except for one bathroom wall in one of the houses and everything on that wall was completely untouched, even down to the toilet paper hanging on the roll or the little knick knacks on the shelves. They hadn't moved a milimeter.

Now tell me why the government wanted that wall to keep standing. We can't explain it so it must be a pre-planned conspiracy right?

I mean, in any normal tornado that took out six houses that wall should have fell also...right?

Maybe the government had HAARP control the weather so that one wall stayed upright.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frettin
It's not to be taken literally

Why not? It has a meaning, but conspiracy theorists like to twist it to try and somehow make it a conspiracy....

You are on the "does not get it yet" list.

Oh, I get it alright, you believe virtually everything is a conspiracy!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Frettin

That is the goal of them to make us forget the before, and focus on the after! What was at or in WTC 1 and 2 WTC7 and all the others that came down on 9/11, we do not focus on the before 9/11, to let 9/11 take place, if we did then we would know certain facts.

edit on 23-5-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
I mean, in any normal tornado that took out six houses that wall should have fell also...right?

Maybe the government had HAARP control the weather so that one wall stayed upright.

That must be what happened, as everything that happens apparently some people think is a conspiracy that wall must have some Illuminati or Bilderberg or masonic significance. Also it was the Jews that did it.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

That must be what happened, as everything that happens apparently some people think is a conspiracy that wall must have some Illuminati or Bilderberg or masonic significance. Also it was the Jews that did it.

NOW you're getting the idea! Never hurts to look into things....

link   

Many conspiracy theorists build their conspiracy first and then fit the facts into them instead of the other way around as it should be.

They almost never look for a motive to justify why a conspiracy should be there in the first place. If there's no legitimate reason for something to happen it probably wasn't meant to be a conspiracy.

Like the Bin Laden killing. There is absolutely no reason to have lied about that. Nothing to gain whatsoever.

link   

Oh, I get it alright, you believe virtually everything is a conspiracy!

Well it's not just wrestling that's for damn sure !

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Originally posted by hellobruce

NOW you're getting the idea! Never hurts to look into things....

Actually there was a man who lived on that street that used to get his groceries at the local market. Now at this market there was a girl that worked as a cashier. This cashier had a friend that once lived in Hollywood. Now this friend once went to a movie premier and one of the guests at this movie premier was.......you guessed it....KEVIN BACON.

Just connect the dots man.....its all true!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

You're post was so predictable and perfect I had to do a double take when reading it. Are you telling me that YOU wouldn't have the judgement to determine if that wall standing was a conspiracy or not? I think I understand the extent of your thought process perfectly now. You have tunnel vision with these things. You are unable to read between the lines, and that's where all the real information is these days. YOU do not understand this world yet, and I can't explain it to you. If you're lucky, you'll see it for yourself one day. After that it just becomes a new form of entertainment. To know what these people's intentions are and to watch them try to sell them to the public at large is just gold, as long as you're not too close to the cameras.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

here is a thought, what if he is still alive and not being fish food as we are told, him being alive would make 9/11 look like a sparkler compared to what would come next.

Their would be less than ten that would know the truth and they would all tell a lie, saying "yes he is dead , did you knot get the memo?" but hen we all know he is for fact dead for we all had seen it via CNN,FOX and MSN.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Frettin

When you read between the lines you are making assumptions based on conjecture.

It is in no way proof of anything, its all a matter of how you want to view any event. Do you know how many people make conspiracies based on connecting the dots that never turn out to be true.

Do you remember Y2K or the Bush/Cheney issueing in the NWO, or the Civil War coming every single year yet never arrives. How about that giant killer earthquake based on all the recent activity or that massive solar flare that's going to wipe out all of humanity yet everytime we get a massive solar storm nothing much happens.

Did you know that just in America alone, there has been a conspiracy about every single major event and someone has always tied them altogether.

Did you know that the invention of electricity was going to end America as we know it?

No?

Here read about it if you want.

www.seacoastnh.com.../

edit on 23-5-2013 by Hopechest because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

No, please reread my OP. You DO NOT get it. When there is no evidence presented, no named sources, contradictory statements, political gain to be had, no witnesses (or dead witnesses), all from a source that is proven to lie, it is BS!! Do you have to remind yourself to breathe?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

here is a thought, what if he is still alive and not being fish food as we are told, him being alive would make 9/11 look like a sparkler compared to what would come next.

Their would be less than ten that would know the truth and they would all tell a lie, saying "yes he is dead , did you knot get the memo?" but hen we all know he is for fact dead for we all had seen it via CNN,FOX and MSN.

Still no reason to make it up.

Who would gain from this conspiracy and why take the unwanted risk of being found out if there was no benefit?

Nobody really cared about Bin Laden anymore, he had pretty much disappeared from the publics attention other than the random video message.

Obama got a very small jump in the polls for about 2 weeks then it slipped back to normal. It did not affect any election so he had no reason to lie about it. The only thing it really accomplished was to piss of the Pakistani government for the invasion into their territory.

Not really a good bunch of reasons to make up a lie.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

How about when EVENTS happen in line with a conspiracy that was already realized. I'm not making a conspiracy about every event as they happen. It's all part of a giant PSYOP. They're almost predictable at this point. That is proof. That is the most proof you will ever get because you expect THEM to tell you what is going on.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frettin

How about when EVENTS happen in line with a conspiracy that was already realized. I'm not making a conspiracy about every event as they happen. It's all part of a giant PSYOP. They're almost predictable at this point. That is proof. That is the most proof you will ever get because you expect THEM to tell you what is going on.

If events happen in line with a credible conspiracy of course they will have more validity.

Please tell me how your connecting your dots in your OP from Sandy Hook to the Bin Laden killing though.

How are those two even remotely related?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

You don't think the killing of O.B.L. contributed to the president's reelection? Get out of here, you might as well be chatting on an astrophysics forum. You're slowing down the class, and I think it would be best that you're held back a year.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join