It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can't Take The BS Anymore!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

So you also believe every major event is a conspiracy?

Its not possible for anyone to ever simply go on a shooting rampage or for a country to start a war? They are all controlled by some unseen entity?

If you do not believe that then how do you distinguish the fake from the real.

Every example the OP listed I have provided an argument about how they could be real events and not false flags. The fact is that nobody knows so to imply that they are in fact conspiracies is a very biased view.

Better to wait for proof before yelling the sky is falling.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
reply to post by sticky

So you also believe every major event is a conspiracy?

Its not possible for anyone to ever simply go on a shooting rampage or for a country to start a war? They are all controlled by some unseen entity?

If you do not believe that then how do you distinguish the fake from the real.

Every example the OP listed I have provided an argument about how they could be real events and not false flags. The fact is that nobody knows so to imply that they are in fact conspiracies is a very biased view.

Better to wait for proof before yelling the sky is falling.

I haven't stated my beliefs, they aren't necessarily relevant in this thread. I'll keep them to myself thank you.

Yet, you're most likely a Christian.. explain that one to me..

edit on 23-5-2013 by sticky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Please reread my OP. If there is no evidence, no named sources, contradicting facts, one too many coincidences, exploitation for politcal gain, all coming from a source that has been proven to lie it's BS. Sorry to be the one to break this to you, but you're probably better off not watching the news. You'll at least not be brainwashed anymore. YOU can't tell what is BS and what isn't because it's all you consume. You need some variety in your diet to be healthy. Don't ask me what is and what isn't real. Can't you use your own judgement.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

I'm not actually, I'm an atheist as I've often stated by bringing up counter-arguments to the Christian view.

I'm simply saying that legitimate conspiracies do happen, we know that Vietnam was started with a false flag as well as the Mexican American war, and more than likely the Spanish-American war.

This does not mean that every major event like the ones listed in the OP are part of a conspiracy however. Sometimes bad people do bad things.

There is no solid proof that anything listed in this thread is a conspiracy, if it has been proven that conclusively I would suggest bringing it up in court.

You still haven't answered the question of what has happened recently that you consider a legitimate situation. Bring one up and I will happily turn it into a conspiracy for you.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frettin

Please reread my OP. If there is no evidence, no named sources, contradicting facts, one too many coincidences, exploitation for politcal gain, all coming from a source that has been proven to lie it's BS. Sorry to be the one to break this to you, but you're probably better off not watching the news. You'll at least not be brainwashed anymore. YOU can't tell what is BS and what isn't because it's all you consume. You need some variety in your diet to be healthy. Don't ask me what is and what isn't real. Can't you use your own judgement.

I don't watch the news.

And I'm not saying that your wrong or right, you may very well be right but we simply do not know the truth. Too many people try and connect dots without first verifying all the dots.

I do not assume anything and will leave something open until I know for sure. Too many people are to quick to jump on whatever conspiracy bandwagon happens to be rolling by at the time.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

As stated in my other post. Sometimes I love you, sometimes I can't stand you. Touche!!

I wish there was more proof to be had. Unfortunately, their isn't. I like the OP's logic. Something doesn't seem right with the MSM and the world. I've recently only fallen into this rabbit hole about 5 years ago. I can't get out, it is far too deep.
edit on 23-5-2013 by sticky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

You don't get it. I can't even explain physics to my cat yet, and you want me to try and tackle YOU with some truth. How about just absorb as much information as you can find, use your own judgement, and come to a conclusion. Instead of just sitting there waiting for me to generate a lesson plan for you, why don't try and access the unlimited amount of information right here on the internet? Are you not resourceful? You're pretty dang close to all the information you need right here on this website. So, please stop this pointless arguing and go learn something. You are so lazy that you need a customized presentation just so you can comprehend ONE angle of how this world currently works. I haven't logged in for months, because I prefer to READ and LISTEN. When I have something useful to say, which is rare, then I post. I highly doubt you have anything insightful to say here so move on.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Sorry, my last post was vicious. However, you're off topic. My OP is about how we know the truth only by connecting the dots now. Everything is compromised. You're best off believing the opposite of everything you hear reported.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

You don't get it. I can't even explain physics to my cat yet, and you want me to try and tackle YOU with some truth. How about just absorb as much information as you can find, use your own judgement, and come to a conclusion. Instead of just sitting there waiting for me to generate a lesson plan for you, why don't try and access the unlimited amount of information right here on the internet? Are you not resourceful? You're pretty dang close to all the information you need right here on this website. So, please stop this pointless arguing and go learn something. You are so lazy that you need a customized presentation just so you can comprehend ONE angle of how this world currently works. I haven't logged in for months, because I prefer to READ and LISTEN. When I have something useful to say, which is rare, then I post. I highly doubt you have anything insightful to say here so move on.

Well the problem is that I have researched these issues and have come to the reasonable conclusion that there is not enough evidence to confirm something one way or the other.

You seem to be able to make the leap from circumstantial to factual rather easy.

And the only thing I asked of you was to tell me one major event that has happened recently that you feel is not a conspiracy and yet you dodge that question. This would lead me to believe that you think everything is a conspiracy and that is just not mathematically possible considering there are 6 billion people in the world and one of them are bound to do something bad on their own.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Sorry, my last post was vicious. However, you're off topic. My OP is about how we know the truth only by connecting the dots now. Everything is compromised. You're best off believing the opposite of everything you hear reported.

We don't know the truth whatsoever. You may connect all days but that is simply guesswork. I could connect every single one of these events to Kevin Bacon in six steps if I wanted to.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Here's one of the more baffling videos I have ever watched. I sat through the entire thing saying, "WTF why?".
To me, this is proof. This is proof that a cabal of esoteric beings have organized themselves in such a way to make themselves rulers of the world.

Mod Note:

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on 23-5-2013 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Three buildings fell down into their own footprint despite asymmetrical damage. Right in front of your eyes, in broad daylight. Yet, you still believe them. That is the kind of power that is running this show. They got to you and you still haven't figured it out. There will never be any document released or any kind of proof that says "Oh, they want to enslave us" it all compartmentalized very well. I'm sorry.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Its certainly possible.

That does not mean that some sick individual did not go into Sandy Hook and create that event on his own however.

My only point is that we should take caution when saying that this or that is part of a conspiracy.

Not every single thing is.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Frettin

I mean really, how is it that people still defend the "official" story when you take a step back and look at all these events, how they were handled by the media and presented by the authorities…

I believe they're truly afraid to face how people can be so devious and wicked.
Because first off, those who wish to debunk conspiracy try to make it seem
crazy to even think, there might have been a shooter behind the grassy knoll.
What's so unbelievable about for knowledge of both world trade center bombings ?

Yet many will never come to terms with the fact that yes ! Men are this
evil. Because they can't bare to look at the truth about themselves.

edit on 23-5-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Three buildings fell down into their own footprint

This is what is so funny about conspiracy theorists, they are not actually interested in facts, they prefer silly made up stories. If the buildings fell into their own footprints how was WTC 7 etc. damaged?

Many of the surrounding buildings were also either damaged or destroyed as the towers fell. 5 WTC suffered a large fire and a partial collapse of its steel structure. Other buildings destroyed include St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church, Marriott World Trade Center (Marriott Hotel 3 WTC), South Plaza (4 WTC), and U.S. Customs (6 WTC). The World Financial Center buildings, 90 West Street, and 130 Cedar Street suffered fires. The Deutsche Bank Building, the Verizon Building, and World Financial Center 3 suffered impact damage from the towers' collapse, as did 90 West Street. One Liberty Plaza survived structurally intact but sustained surface damage including shattered windows. 30 West Broadway was damaged by the collapse of 7 WTC. The Deutsche Bank Building, which was covered in a large black "shroud" after September 11 to cover the building's damage, was deconstructed because of water, mold, and other severe damage caused by the neighboring towers' collapse.

So as you can clearly see the claim that the buildings "fell into their own footprint" is just silly, not based on any fact.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

There will never be any document released or any kind of proof that says "Oh, they want to enslave us" it all compartmentalized very well. I'm sorry.

Here's the thing: We've been told repeatedly what they have in store for us, sometimes in pretty direct ways. Oh, they don't use the word "enslavement"; they try to make it all sound wholesome and good for us; but the statements are out there, and they're not hard to find.

I'm reminded of some noob a while back asking what was Agenda 21 and why was it so bad for us. He basically stated that he couldn't find any unambiguous (my word) information about it. Well, of course, not only is there plenty of information and commentary on this very site, but I immediately went and did an ixquick search and got, literally, more than 70,999,000 hits. And that's not counting the more than 2,000,000 hits on Youtube--some of them very informative and well-done.

Some people just have a much stronger "normalcy bias" than others. (Note to those who can't find a conspiracy in anything: Do a search on "normalcy bias"....)

ETA: Notice I didn't say "Google normalcy bias." I'm starting to think that their former tagline of "Don't Be Evil" was just a warning to us to remind us that they see everything
In any case, I notice that now that Google IS the Great Satan they've dropped that tagline....

edit on 5/23/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Great analysis, i'm tired of beating around the bush and being polite. We need to start smacking these people in the face (metaphorically) or it'll be too late.
edit on 23-5-2013 by Frettin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Frettin

Here is a mind bender, what if everything that has taken place after November 22, 1963, was and is preplanned and scripted.

That is to say if x does y then z should happen, whom or what could be behind this? The same bunch that had JFK killed , but why are the events happening now? In the day of instant info and the ability to post research your views on such events should answer this question.

The reason is, to add to the confusion and blur the truth to where if you do happen on the truth, it will be seen as a so outrages of an act there is no way it could be fact, take 9/11 what has happened scene that day?; and is still continuing, with out end. hint it is one word, not a thought , but an action,borne out of a thought.

edit on 23-5-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

This is what is so funny about conspiracy theorists, they are not actually interested in facts, they prefer silly made up stories. If the buildings fell into their own footprints how was WTC 7 etc. damaged?

What makes you think it was damaged before it clearly fell in to it's own footprint ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join