It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farmer Catches UFO on Night Vision Camera

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I searched but couldn't find anything on this. Sorry if it's already been posted.

There are a couple of pictures in this video that might look normal at first, but when you look closer, you see what appears to be a flying saucer or maybe a flat object with lights. From what it sounded like, I thought it was the Pleiades, but clearly, it wasn't.

Lanterns, RC aircraft, and weather phenomena can be ruled out because of the nature and structure of the objects.
CGI? Don't know. Though it appears to be a real object. It doesn't look like a graphic.

(The first photo is shown at around 0:22.)

This is a couple years old, so it's not new, but still, it's an interesting case.
edit on 22-5-2013 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

Here:

Game Camera Captures UFO Over Texas
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by Lisa12
started on 8/26/2010 @ 10:17 PM

I think it turned out to be an insect.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by Pharyax

Good call.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a65409771f79.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Nice find. I couldn't find it. I searched Google, and Ask.AboveTopSecret, but found nothing.
edit on 22-5-2013 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Well it seems at least someone is trying to push the insect idea. That doesnt make it so however. Alot of things have similarities, but that doesnt make it so, it just makes one more thing some might think is on a list of possibilities.

I can't wait to have my telescope arrive and am trying to get a full spectrum camcorder next month to go with it. Wanted this for years.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The original thread is here: "Did Game Camera Snap Extraterrestrial Photos?

It has been suggested that it was IR LED light source reflection from the camera itself. Indeed, these game spy cams have a few rows of these IR lights.

The original camera was a Moultrie Game Spy I40 which have five rows of 14 LED:

There are also some other examples of such anomalies on Flickr, less distinct, but still here nonetheless.

However, two problems remains with this LED reflection theory:

- Why only one row? In the Moultrie Game Spy camera that was used, there are 5 rows of 14 LEDs. *IF* they operate in a multiplex system, it would account for the change in vertical orientation, however it still doesn’t explain (yet) the shift in horizontal orientation but I have a feeling this is a small flaw in an otherwise satisfactory explanation.

- The lights are also slightly moving left and right:

(Credits for the animation: freelance_zenarchist)

ETA:
MUFON's Fletcher Gray investigator said two years ago here about this case:

The camera itself resulted in the odd photo. "For some unknown reason, the camera shutter was remaining open, and the infrared strobe fired it would catch a bank of lights. The strobe has 14 LED-type bulbs across and with five bulbs vertical, with a total of 70 LED bulbs. If you look at the photo of what was called a UFO, you will count 14 lights that matches the 14 bulbs in the camera."

Another research leads me to another very similar event that took place also in Texas four years ago:

This time, that was vertical rows of lights:

edit on 23-5-2013 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I seem to recall this being investigated on one of those UFO shows not too long ago. I want to say that it was determined to be a strand of spider silk moving and reflecting in the breeze. As the light of dawn increases it fades away from view, as can be seen in the time lapse.

Sorry I couldn't find the link to the show... maybe someone else here can remember which one it was.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

whatever that thing is...doesn't look like a classic UFO case...

whoever suggested insects...should make a doctors appointment...quickly...because his time is short.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Some crafts are very flat and large in circumference but not diameter. Though that space could still be many stories inside, for size outside and inner, don't have to match...!!!! They can create space. Higher Advanced Et and what I call Family from Beyond the universe school, which I see as a dream lab, some say a fishbowl. As a dreamlab, these guys are inception agents by the way. But the higher up or more advanced ones, could create an enormous space, any size they wish, lets say, the size of jupiter, inside a grain of sand. Infinity within and without, or at least potential within, depending on what is done.

For some of their subjects, the families or individual they follow, they can create an entire lab, in your home, just out of touch with your 5 senses, phased!

Another thing is, a row of lights or any pattern of lights, if the rest stays hidden, does not mean that its the shape given, ie. those can just be lights that were put on to give someone a show, and even to hide their real shape, as a distraction. And that isn't just ET, para military can do that with their blackop crafts as well.
edit on 23-5-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust
However, two problems remains with this LED reflection theory:

- Why only one row? In the Moultrie Game Spy camera that was used, there are 5 rows of 14 LEDs. *IF* they operate in a multiplex system, it would account for the change in vertical orientation, however it still doesn’t explain (yet) the shift in horizontal orientation but I have a feeling this is a small flaw in an otherwise satisfactory explanation.

- The lights are also slightly moving left and right:

There was mention of a plastic cover on the camera, I'm not sure if that's shown in the product photo posted above, or if it's a cover that the owner added over camera. I've never held one of these cameras or used one so I can't say for sure, but my thinking before was that the plastic cover was loose and the slight wind could have shifted it and that would have accounted for the reflection of lights moving. The only other explanation I see as plausible is that it's a spider web.

join