It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
How many members of the Bush Administration does it take to screw in a light bulb?
The Answer is TEN:
1. One to deny that a light bulb needs to be changed, 2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light bulb needs to be changed,
3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the light bulb,
4. One to tell the nations of the world that they are either for changing the light bulb or for darkness,
5. One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Haliburton for the new light bulb,
6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a step ladder under the banner "Light bulb Change Accomplished",
7. One administration insider to resign and write a book documenting in detail how Bush was literally "in the dark",
8. One to viciously smear #7,
9. One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George Bush has had a strong light-bulb-changing policy all along,
10. And finally one to confuse Americans about the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.
Originally posted by diehard_democrat
I love your jokes evecasino. Is it ok if I use them on my locker @ school?
Btw, nice avatar denseuno.
Originally posted by paperclip
Q: How many Bush Administration officials does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate America?
Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
It is also irresponsible to encourgage a student to deface public property.
[Edited on 04/11/9 by GradyPhilpott]