It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visitors in My Bedroom Last Night

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I have never seen aliens, and am not quite sure of their existence. But I did have a rather unusual experience once. I was asleep and felt myself waking up, and as I was waking up I felt the sensation of being lowered back onto my bed. I felt like I was actually being laid down, and by the time I was completely awake, I was scared to open my eyes because I thought I might see whatever had just laid me down. It was very weird.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I didn't read all the comments so maybe you explained but I thought you said your boyfriend woke you up by saying "What the ______" and then you said you tried to wake him up. Maybe I misunderstood.
The only thing I can add is when we were kids my brother, some friends and myself was staying in my large bedroom for a night and my brother woke up and said he saw a 'being' walk across the room and bend over and 'look' right at him but he said the 'face' was simply a smooth white without any features!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Hello.
This sounds terrifying, and I understand, but I think its a positive thing. I know because I have had similar experiences, I suffered anxiety and panic and was having a generally crappy time then out of no where in the space of a few months I had this paralysis,it started with a presence just behind me , always mocking or laughing at me, it gradually got more aggressive and started attacking me, mainly strangling. :-S I was so afraid I couldn't sleep! I thought it couldn't get worse until I awoke one night in the now very familiar paralysis And my legs and arms were being pulled out from under the covers and an invisible force dragged me to my hall and left me there, I thought I was going to die. I did manage to force myself awake but this kept happening , I read it could be an obe as after this happening a few times the presence wasn't scary, it seemed like it was trying to wake me to something, each time it happened id move further around the house till I cud float around outside, I soon started to kind of rise out of body in sleep paralysis and go exploring, or testing things mostly.
Anyway I could go on forever. My most amazing experience in all this is I that on another night I was having the evil one haunt me , attacking me on my bed strangling me again, I kept trying to talk it out of hurting me, I was crying but then out of nowhere in the middle of that horrible episode, a hand took mine and gently pulled me away and the evil thing had gone, I felt 100% at peace, this angel like invisible being just held me as we floated around the room. ..and since then there has been nothing in nearly 2 years! Oh and the anxiety panic attacks vanished. I feel so lucky. I have experienced pure evil and something the opposite at the same time.

So I learned they can only scare you so much till the good guys say enough. Never saw aliens though, they were all invisible, yet that terrified me even more.
My advice is call for help if you need it, i do not have a religion, i don't know what i believe , but i believe we are being guided for something.

Goodluck and although its scary, you are very lucky. I have seen forums where people try and force this to happen amd never do.

edit on 24-5-2013 by idontknow5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2013 by idontknow5 because: bad spelling

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by idontknow5

You better seek help for that.
No one should need to experience psychosis.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

seek help? Phychosis ?This happened during sleep paralysis, if I was awake then yes I would of sought help. after a google though I found these experiences happen. And that was a long time ago x

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Thank you Starsuckers for sharing your reports. Thanks to Murgatroid for always thinking outside the box, and with ease of determination, and as always to Unity_99.. an ats'er could gain much knowledge by reading through the above posters' threads.

These are the threads that hooked me on ats - the ones with thought provoking info, and such intellect and more thought provoking info presented in subsequent posts.

Thanks for an old question of mine also being answered re: the calling out of the name of Jesus that makes these things leave now.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Starsuckers

Well in anycase, if you find yourself in such a trap, its literally a sort of battle or fight, and fear is a weapon to many creatures and entities, humans included. The mind traps you, and the mind can set you free. Much easier said then done however.

They each have there game they play, once you find out what they are and how they operate and what they feed off, with some practice you can counteract and get rid of them.

But anyways sounds like a fear trap, you can always try this you know the Dune aproach. And look them in the eye if you fear to see what is right in front of you, your pretty much lost already and giving in to the projection already, and reflect back what they project onto you. I usually mirror any such attempts that any entity tries to project onto me back onto them. It more often then not works confuses them and makes them see things in new perspectives, there perspective a taste of there own medicine.
But anyways my 2 cents to anybody who may be bothered by such things.

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear... And when it is gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear is gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paaaa

Except the being wasn't ant-like, but rather greyish with wrinkly skin.
]

Indeed. The wrinkly skin. Especially on the neck.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Starsuckers

I know most everone will jump and yell at me, but it's not what most people thinl it is. And I've got Jacques Vallee and John Keel, two of the grandfathers of UFO research, on my side. O.K....here goes....it's a "religious" experience. Now I don't classify it as that but most of the Christian haters will. The beings that invaded your vicinity were demons, and the paralysis was your body's reaction to their presence. I could go on, but to make it short, here's what to do the next time they arrive. The one thing you do have control over during an episode is your mind--your subconscious. So, see what happens when they are standing there and you think in your mind..."leave me in the name of Jesus!" Just try it for grins. Can't hurt matters. If you want more insight and guidance reply after. I'm not trying to convert you, but you must use His name. Good luck.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Silencey24

Having this experience, or any other labeled an SP or OBE episode is not a bad thing and does not detract from the incident what-so-ever.

I think what happens is, people have a natural desire to feel unique, to feel different, so when they experience something like this, it is hard for them to accept that it is explainable - at least to a point. Most want to hold onto the uniqueness of their experience and really want to be 'special', for lack of better words.

In many, many, many reports of SP & OBE, the subject almost always professes the same thing... They are absolutely positive it was not simply an SP or OBE episode. I would even say that 75% of those who experience SP/OBE make it a point to assert that their experience was no SP or OBE, even though what they report is a clean and perfect description of SP/OBE.

The reason I say it shouldn't be discounted and the subject shouldn't feel let down because their experience isn't rare, like they want to believe, is because the experiences are real and they haven't been credibly explained.

While awake, everything we experience is deciphered signals. Sight, for example, can be creepy to think about. Inside your head, you see the image in front of you, but the inside of your skull is pitch black, there is no little screen displaying the image of the world in front of you. What is being seen is produced by the brain deciphering electric impulses sent to the brain from the eye.

The same is said for smell, touch, hearing, taste, and a combination of those senses. When you pinch your arm, you don't really 'feel' the pinch at the location on your arm. IIn fact, you don't feel it at all. Your brain deciphers signals to let you know where it hurts.

Many, many different signals are sent and deciphered to let you know what type of object made contact to cause the pain 'alarm' to be set off. For instance, you can tell the difference between a sharp knife stabbing you and a scalding hot drop of water. This is all 'security system', but we believe we are really feeling the contact at the location on our body, when we are really only deciphering complex electric signals.

My point is that everything in our waking reality is not experienced in the way we think it is. It is all occurs within our brain.

How can we know for certain that, while we are sleeping, we are not capable of picking up outside signals (such as light waves, or audible noise) that we can not detect in our waking reality?

When we sleep, or have these experiences, how can we know for certain that we do not really exist in a different place, where the physics are different than here and now?

When our eyes are closed, how can we be sure there is any difference between the real sound of rain hitting a tin roof and a recording of the same noise? There is no difference, the two sounds are identical and, without help from our other senses, are the same. Not only the raindrops hitting the tin roof are the same, but so is the tin roof.

So, how can it be said that what we see in waking, physical reality is more real than the experiences in our sleep?

One could argue that reality is 'real' and dreamscapes are our brain's simulations, therefor the can not be real. (the simple fact that we experience both and can remember experiences from each realm shows that both are undoubtedly 100% real - each of them are as real as they seem to you, though they both exist and one is no more or no less real than the other. Being able to debate each of them is proof that they are both real too.)

Some argue that our waking reality is also a simulation, that we are all currently living within a simulation. Would SP/OBE be a simulation created by a simulation? So which simulation is the real, real one?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Ill be honest, I've been reading this post and see things about using purple light something, cameras, dogs the list goes on. Fact is our planet is very easy to find and others out there are interested.What you saw are explorers at a lack of anything better to call them. I have no advice to help you protect yourself, anyone giving you some is just guessing. No one knows what to do in that situation. Just because I've seen them doesn't mean i understand nor do i pretend to.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
What you must realize is that just because you may have experienced sleep paralysis in the past, this does not mean the alien experience was not sleep paralysis. What you describe is a classic instance of sleep paralysis, at least from what others have described. One is usually fully awake and coherent during sleep paralysis. The problem is however that the body itself is not awake, thus one cannot move. When a person goes to sleep, the a chemical in the body paralyzes the muscles. This is a good thing, considering we do not want to flail around in our sleep, acting out our dreams, etc.

But just because one is fully awake does not mean they cannot be "dreaming" in a sense during one of these episodes. If you have read about similar experiences in the past with other people, or have a fear of aliens, or almost anything of that nature, this could be why you saw an alien. If this was actually an alien from another planet, what in the heck would he be doing going into people's bedrooms in the middle of the night, apparently just watching them sleep? It does not make sense for a technologically advanced race to do something like that. They could probably do whatever they were doing remotely from their flying saucer, if they actually existed in the first place.

Many people who experience this will see shadows, ghosts, aliens, etc. But with that said, maybe sleep paralysis is not really what is going on here. Maybe ghosts are disguising themselves as aliens, or evil entities are doing this. That is possible. All I wanted to tell you is that you cannot be sure that what you experienced was not sleep paralysis. You just cannot be certain, no matter how much you think you know. That is just the way it is. I am not trying to be mean or anything. If I can admit that sleep paralysis may not be what happened, I think you should rationally be able to admit that sleep paralysis could have been what happened. I have seen similar things with members of my family, although they did not see aliens, or anything at all, but rather "felt" something in the room, which proceeded to sit on their chests so they couldn't move.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Did you hear this ?

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I am not an experiencer of any sort, but I have spoken one on one with people who have had these strange encounters. I've also read a lot about the phenomena and sat through hours of people's testimony regarding their experiences. First I'll let you know that it is quite common for people's partners to stay asleep through the entire event. Just as you are paralyzed and unable to speak, your boyfreind is also being controlled and in a coma type of state induced by these entities. The majority of people seem to be at the mercy of these entities with the exception of a few that I've come aross, and these few said that when they spoke the name of Jesus the entities fled. Others said prayer or thinking the name of Jesus and/or God made the entities flee quickly. This tells me that they are God fearing and perhaps evil entities. I'm no Bible thumper or anything, I'm just telling you straight up what I've been told and have learned through research as well. Everything you described is consistent with what abductees have described all around the world for decades now. The entities come in various types, but insect-like beings are one of the three most common.

Did you experience any missing time? If you're not sure that could be something to worry about because although it may seem as if you didn't, you have to be sure. These entities are manipulators, violators, and definitely not man's freind by any means. They lack empathy, creativity and exist in and out of a dark realm or dimension. I have never found or recieved any information to suggest otherwise. They want what we have and tried to play a God-like role by creating hybrids, but the hybrids were just as dull and soul-less as they are. If disclosure on these entities ever does happen we should exterminate them all and banish them from any contact if possible. People who have this idea that these beings are worth welcoming and come in peace are wrong. Not all races people come in contact with are malevolent, but these insectoid types along with the "Greys" have committed atrocious crimes against humanity from what I've gathered over the years.

You should be concerned that they have chosen to come into your home because they usually don't stop and will do the same to your children in many cases. This is not a "privilege" or something cool at all. More like an oppression and curse that you'll deal with time and time again. It's ruined many people's lives, destroyed families, and even driven people to suicide so you need to move to another location and also check yourself for markings on your skin because they sometimes leave tracking devices inside of people. They usually will wipe your memory so you don't realize or remember any of that.
edit on 25-5-2013 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2013 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2013 by FearYourMind because: typos

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
You can call out the name Jesus if you think it will help.. Unfortunately, it's the wrong name! His real name was Jmmanuel. Here is the Talmud of Jmmanuel, discovered in the 60's and translated by a greek orthodox priest who was subsequently murdered along with his entire family as "they" tried to hide the truth. The original scrolls in aramaic were destroyed.

Jmmanuel was part human (Mary) and part alien (The 'angel' Gabriel), one of the famous bible quotes of wandering the desert for 40 days and 40 nights.. was according to the Talmud "he was taken up by a metallic light".

A fascinating and enlightening read, and bridges the gap between the part truth (bible) and the real truth (aliens existence and interaction with man).
www.fourwinds10.net...

Many people on this thread will read it and give a scientific explanation by 'experts' that have never actually experienced an obe and only theorize. Experience is definitely key here. Do not let ignorance persuade you into believing your mad or whatever.. You know what you saw.. you experienced it. You are not alone.. as people all over the planet are waking up and experiencing other dimensions/entities.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

When will people realize that we are being divided - those that believe in Jesus Christ our saviour - who died on the cross for all of our sins and granted us mercy to be able to live in heaven when we die - and all we have to do is accept his gift.

It is near the end times - not the end of the world. Like I said, we are being divided. Satan is gathering his flock - just as God is gathering his.

These are demons - remember that God created all - seen and unseen - in the world. Make your choice.

And remember - satan is laughing at you.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
They are real! I have woken up to a Inter dimensional Being standing next to my bed! It was a bright dark blue and taller than my wardrobe doors. It had golden glittery type eyes with no pupils and it had browny, orange slicked back hair that was almost like shiny straw. It was male, had no wrinkles, no muscle definition but it was huge, wide and its head was kind of shaped like one of those statues on Easter Island. It looked nothing like a Human.
I have been searching for answers ever since but haven't found anyone who has had a similar experience or knows what it was.

Here is my story. Much love and light to you all.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by vivid1975

It is near the end times - not the end of the world. Like I said, we are being divided. Satan is gathering his flock - just as God is gathering his. These are demons - remember that God created all - seen and unseen - in the world. Make your choice. And remember - satan is laughing at you.

Indeed, if this ever happens to you, you will find that it will probably work for you to call out the name of Jesus. Muslims may benefit more from calling out the name of Allah, and complete atheists may want to think of lovely flowers, sweet music or stuff like that, or simply work up a temper and curse the blasted things, according to their nature and upbringing. Whatever it takes for you, whatever works for you: as long as you snap out of your fear, it will work.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
Hello, I can definitely relate to your story. I believe you 100%. I also believe it was a genuine experience and not simply a nightmare (for that matter, it could be a very complicated nightmare instead of a simple one..if you catch my drift.)

I had a similar experience when I was a young teenager--right down to the description of the insect-like visitor.

Your boyfriend pointed this thread out to me. He and I have had several chats about this topic and he is well-versed in my beliefs and opinions on the subject. Here's a hint, we agree on 99% of our speculations.

As far as practical advice: Are you able and willing to contact any groups about your experience? Send someone like Budd Hopkins an email or something?

My personal advice: Be strong; sounds like you are. Do not let this experience plague you with fear. Tell those yahoos to leave you alone, step off, and get a life
For whatever reason, they seem to have nothing better to do than mess with people in their sleep. As far as I'm concerned, they're the pranksters of the galaxy.

Remember that they are more afraid of you than you should be of them--that's why they use such cowardly tactics.

Thanks for sharing your story. I also recommend perhaps keeping a dream journal of sorts..even if it's just jotting down a few lines of descriptions. You may find that additional memories and details will surface over time. This has been the case for me.

Good luck, take care.

edit on 23-5-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

this is a very nice post and while i agree that you should contact 'groups' i would just ask..and where are they? mr. hopkins, as we know, passed away and there is nothing much going on as far as i know about organized groups for experiencers..wish there was. there are little forums you can go to that just deal with personal experiences like this, and yes, a dream journal would be good, but may i expand on this and also record any 'anomaly' that you see in the coming days and weeks. we do that in this little forum i belong to, just record the 'oddness'..sometimes it's just a smell, or maybe the electronics go haywire..however, after time, you start to see a pattern and thus can maybe even be braced if such another encounter occurs.

they do feed on fear, they like any strong emotion as they have little or none. so, have no emotion, whatsoever. next time, don't think about it, just kick them, whack em with a small easy to swing weapon..but remember..they are reading you the minute they come in your general area so shield your thoughts, i am sure you know how to do that? practice what you will do when they are not around so as to make it be like 'automatic pilot'

some have been successful in thwarting them; a good story is one on the site below about an experiencer named drummer and how his girlfriend didn't think, just was pissed as hell, and when they started to take him--she saw him being pulled away,--she grabbed onto him and pulled back..and it worked. not saying that they didn't come back, but we have to look at anything that works as possible solutions

and always know that you are not alone..there are many of us out there, and probably many more who don't speak. perhaps by your wonderfully written story you will encourage others to come forward also

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I have never seen these so callwd "greys"

I guess they must know how to pick winning fights.

If some fruitcake grey alien showed up in my room at night
it would be knocked the %/&* out in record time.

stick up for yourself people

act like a victim you will ne treated like one.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join