It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visitors in My Bedroom Last Night

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I suspect you were just hallucinating. I had similar occurrence the other night after leaving hospital I was given valium and other drugs to slow a rapid heart beat. Sure enough when I left and went to bed the same thing happened to me. Woke up three hours later couldn't move saw creatures that my imagination had created . These demons or creatures do not exist in reality there would be evidence caught somewhere over thousands of years but I have yet to see one shred that's credible photo or video DNA hair or any samples

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starsuckers
reply to post by AriesJedi

Yes, i've noticed alot of intense/ confrontational changes going on aswell, if this is some kind of transition we are all going through i really hope it is towards the good and light.

The confontations might be because of you having to make up your mind about certain subjects you exposed yourself to in the past but didn't follow through entirely but also didn't end it as it should have. So you must make decisions about subjects, part of growing up only with a lot of new age theories as opposed to most who don't and so might not experience the same. Other advice is you should try more to depend upon yourself and your own strenght, not to seek it in the group mentality. Everybody has their own stage of development and understanding, not everyone is busy with things like a veil, or all the factions mentioned on the net.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

The man associated with Ashtar, in blue, looks very much like the man associated with Rigel when we got rescued, a similar look. Makes me wonder the inspiration some receive to draw those pictures.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

Except that according to science, the 4th dimension is Time...
So basically, we are the "4 dimensionnal aliens" you're refering to.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghostfreak1

I believe he was referring to the New Age idea of 4d as density or frequency, however a creature which was 4d in a time sense could still exhibit the same characteristics if they are "beyond time"

In a more general note, I'm curious if the various experiences in this thread have a catalyst? OP story made it seem like this was out of nowhere but I'm curious if there is involvement in occult,meditation,or something that brings these things.

I ask because nights I meditate, my son seems to wake up scare and describes various things and would hate to be inviting problems for him. I've never had an encounter like this however I've woke up at nights with feelings of being watched, shadows and such. I chalk it up to imagination until he wakes up and says he heard or seen something...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
You woke up in your dream because you heard your b/f yelling "What the ____?" in a dream, so your mind started to wake up but you were in REM and could only use your eyes. Your body was paralyzed because in REM that is what it does. You had a nightmare in your actual surroundings as your dreams were still active. I had this happen one time as well, did not see anything strange, but was just terrified. I thought I was having a heart attack because my heart was pounding in but beating slow (because hearts beat very slow in rem) and i couldn't yell for help and thought I was dying "in my sleep" type deal. I finally broke out of it and my legs felt like rubber bands as i stumbled or crawled to my roomates room and yea. I feel you, but they were not aliens, just too much tv or internet before bed.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Thank You for opening up to us and share you experiences

I don't know what these beings might possibly be, but rest assured that if they really wanted to hurt you and grab you to take you somewhere else, you wouldn't be here to let us know about it.

They won't come back, I'm sure. They probably got what they were seeking and left.

Thanks again and if you ever experience something like that again, please come forward and share it. It'll be your best therapy

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrankLY

I don't know what these beings might possibly be, but rest assured that if they really wanted to hurt you and grab you to take you somewhere else, you wouldn't be here to let us know about it.

They won't come back, I'm sure. They probably got what they were seeking and left.

Are you kidding me? Maybe ATS isn't what you believers are cut out for, it's giving you nightmares.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SixX18

I don't think either of you can say one "opinion" is more valid then another. Not going to derail but OP was looking for someone to relate and give advise. Its up to them to decide which is valid. I tend to agree with you that its more then likely a mundane experience, but I don't believe anyone can be an authority on what's going on.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SixX18

Originally posted by FrankLY

Are you kidding me? Maybe ATS isn't what you believers are cut out for, it's giving you nightmares.

Where did I mentioned that it was giving me nightmares?? Many people can have different beliefs and experiences.

The OP was obviously looking for some kind of support and knowledge about what he/she experienced. You've provided your opinions and that's great but please don't discredit someone's opinion because it is different than yours.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
www.zengardner.com...

Looks like I wasn't the only one who felt the energies and good news!!!! after the eclipse the intense energies are going to quieten down ........till November.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Sounds like sleep paralysis, but slightly more...intense.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostfreak1

It is a terrible feeling not to have control, and that something other then yourself was able to induce this type of experience. I can not recall seeing anything during these experiences, I instantly force myself awake. I have heard the relax and let it happen theory, but by instinct I can not. I am not sure if its good or bad, but I am a very spiritual person, so I am leaning towards the fact that if it was a good thing I would just let it happen, but when it occurs that is never the case. I am scared and confused upon waking.

Be careful what you wish for my friend.............. it is not as "cool" as some would make it sound.

PLPL

For those who say it is a fluke, or that it will not happen again, I have to disagree.
I have been experiencing this type of thing for many years, and it happens more frequently then I would like.
edit on 23-5-2013 by Minori because: after thought

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Starsuckers

I'm glad you had the courage to post that.
The beings ( probably Greys ) would like you to believe it was a dream as would the skeptics.
Eight minutes of inexplicable reality is still reality.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Starsuckers

The only thing that will ever immediately stop a demonic attack is commanding them to leave in the name of Jesus Christ. If you are paralized you can think it in your mind. Think of Jesus and repeat Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. They will have no choice but to stop. You have authority over them in Jesus's name. If you don't believe me I guarantee you will have a chance to try it.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I believe you. Did you report it to Mufon yet? Reporting it not only gives them the data but lets you reference the incident while it was still fresh on your mind. Say a year from now you have to explain it again etc. you can go there and get the story fresh just as you told it the first time, or reference your thread here. I pray and wish the best for you. I don't claim to be holy or understand all of the divine, but the name of Jesus and the feeling of Love defended has always helped me in my experiences. I have a few posts on here and incident reports on Mufon as well. You are not alone

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

thank you for posting the vid... i watched it and walked away feeling armed with a most powerful tool...i hope the op watches it...thanx again for sharing that vid

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by AriesJedi

I've been feeling since early April that things are off-kilter,like something's afoot.My husband remarked the other night on how this winter(we're in South Africa) has an "oppresive" quality and i concurred,i felt it also.Almost for 2 months now-things have just felt different in an undefinable way,i'm talking here in the metaphysical sense.Sensitives should know what i'm trying to say.

Damn, I thought I was going crazy for a while but I have been experiencing a similar dip in overall moral/mood in last 2month especially in the month of May. I am also from SA so it's rather interesting to note such an obscure observation from somebody from my neck of the woods so to speak. Ive been rather irritated with things I normally shrug off as the usual BS of daily life but these days when I hear those brain numbing adverts on the radio or watch the news I really get disappointingly irritated. Why are people so damn blind and ignorant, I mean even if you throw some truth in their faces it seems so alien to them that they mentally shut down or divert the issue at hand with the same old tactics of narrow-minded reasoning. We gotta keep smiling and appreciating the things that really matter like good company shared with the beauty of nature and the sweet smell of rooibos

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nikkipoemz

Religious freaks always make me laugh... "Fear the mighty power of the magical all powerfull name of a fake average guy that was idolatred by some nut people a few milleniums ago !"
(Yeah, JC is fake. or at least, it has been slighty modified in order to make him "more identifiable to the average occidental folk". 1 simple thing proves that... He's always portrayed as caucasian, just like most of religious figure in that fairy tales book... Except, that there were no caucasians people in this part of the globe at this time.)

If you get angry by reading my atheist comment about this, 1) Please note that you are not in the Religion forum, 2) Try to use Jesus Christ Magical Hocus Pocus Name to make me change my mind about him. after all, if I spread the word that he's fake, I must be the devil, so with his magical name, I would probably be forced to obey it !

I'm all for freedom of religion, each one should be allowed to believe whatever he wants about religion, but i'm all against people giving religious "solutions" to non-religious "problems", that's nothing less that some form of subtile propaganda, and this should be avoided. keep your beliefs for yourself, and accept the fact not everyone has the same beliefs than you... And that in the "grey" forum, we talk about aliens, and despite what many religious people think, aliens are not demonic entities, nor angels, they're just other beings that naturally evolved on some different planets, or in some situations, in different dimensions.. Considering them as demons is kinda racist. When we'll be able to travel to other planet, would you be happy if it's inhabitants refer to you as a demonic entity ? I don't think so, the opposite also applies. This has nothing to do with religion, and most people in this kind of forums are rationnal (well, at least partially), and rely in science and facts, and not on religion and unverifiable tales, and consider them as "blind faith".
We live in a material world, not in a fantasy word. So, at best, what you refer to as "god" is some form of more advanced aliens that genetically stimulated the evolution process (a more and more common theory nowadays), and at worse, "god" simply does not exist. There is no invisible giant bearded old man in the sky. Just think about it ? if he exists, and allow all horrible things mankind did over centuries and millenias, letting 3rd world kids to die of hunger, letting kids to be raped and murdered, letting human liberties to shrink more and more each year, letting people destroy themselves with wars, sometimes even in his name (religious wars), well, if god exists, with all that, either he does not care about mankind, either he's puny and evil, either he's powerless or even have fun to watch us suffer without doing anything. Oh, and if god exists and "made us in his image", he's probably bisexual, otherwise, some erogenous zones of our bodies wouldn't be erogeneous.

Sorry for the religion-troll (yeah, it was mostly trolling, even if I think most of what I said... that's still just my own opinion only, and yours may differ, and I respect that since you keep it for yourself), but that's what you get when you post religious stuff outside the religion forum.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostfreak1
reply to post by nikkipoemz

Religious freaks always make me laugh... "Fear the mighty power of the magical all powerfull name of a fake average guy that was idolatred by some nut people a few milleniums ago !"
(Yeah, JC is fake. or at least, it has been slighty modified in order to make him "more identifiable to the average occidental folk". 1 simple thing proves that... He's always portrayed as caucasian, just like most of religious figure in that fairy tales book... Except, that there were no caucasians people in this part of the globe at this time.)

If you get angry by reading my atheist comment about this, 1) Please note that you are not in the Religion forum, 2) Try to use Jesus Christ Magical Hocus Pocus Name to make me change my mind about him. after all, if I spread the word that he's fake, I must be the devil, so with his magical name, I would probably be forced to obey it !

I'm all for freedom of religion, each one should be allowed to believe whatever he wants about religion, but i'm all against people giving religious "solutions" to non-religious "problems", that's nothing less that some form of subtile propaganda, and this should be avoided. keep your beliefs for yourself, and accept the fact not everyone has the same beliefs than you... And that in the "grey" forum, we talk about aliens, and despite what many religious people think, aliens are not demonic entities, nor angels, they're just other beings that naturally evolved on some different planets, or in some situations, in different dimensions.. Considering them as demons is kinda racist. When we'll be able to travel to other planet, would you be happy if it's inhabitants refer to you as a demonic entity ? I don't think so, the opposite also applies. This has nothing to do with religion, and most people in this kind of forums are rationnal (well, at least partially), and rely in science and facts, and not on religion and unverifiable tales, and consider them as "blind faith".
We live in a material world, not in a fantasy word. So, at best, what you refer to as "god" is some form of more advanced aliens that genetically stimulated the evolution process (a more and more common theory nowadays), and at worse, "god" simply does not exist. There is no invisible giant bearded old man in the sky. Just think about it ? if he exists, and allow all horrible things mankind did over centuries and millenias, letting 3rd world kids to die of hunger, letting kids to be raped and murdered, letting human liberties to shrink more and more each year, letting people destroy themselves with wars, sometimes even in his name (religious wars), well, if god exists, with all that, either he does not care about mankind, either he's puny and evil, either he's powerless or even have fun to watch us suffer without doing anything. Oh, and if god exists and "made us in his image", he's probably bisexual, otherwise, some erogenous zones of our bodies wouldn't be erogeneous.

Sorry for the religion-troll (yeah, it was mostly trolling, even if I think most of what I said... that's still just my own opinion only, and yours may differ, and I respect that since you keep it for yourself), but that's what you get when you post religious stuff outside the religion forum.

...That person gave the OP his opinion on what could be helpful to her.....why all this rage?
He does not sound like a religious freak at all in my opinion, he mentioned Jesus who, if I'm not mistaken and please correct me if I am, only promoted love between human beings and forgiveness....whether we think he existed or not, it's not such a bad role model to look up to....no?

Not all people who believe in God think of him as a......bearded man in the sky.....
That is how the god of ancient Greeks,Zeus, was depicted....not God.

Anyhow...let us keep it civilized without attacking each other for our different views and agree to disagree.
Be well!

edit on 23/5/2013 by JustEve because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join