It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visitors in My Bedroom Last Night

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Chiming in with my experience.

4 years old or so I believe. It is my very first memory of the middle of the night/dream memory (I cant tell if it was a dream or not, having none of the usual characteristics of dreams I usually have)...

I'm in my room alone, on the top floor. I'm laying in the bottom bunk of a bunk bed - the ceiling is visible from where I usually sleep because the bottom bunk is extended further out then the top bunk and I'm on the outer most side of the mattress. Anyway...

I suddenly become awake, my eyes are closed at this point.. I sense something - I open my eyes, and notice something where the ceiling ought to be - It is a saucer shaped vehicle sitting where the ceiling should be(note, i don't actually recall seeing the edges of the saucer, but the shapes of the lights underneath gave the distinct impression of a saucer), a largish circular white light barely a meter in diameter, surrounded by a segmented circular row of multi-colored lights around the central light, and I believe an even more outer ring of white lights beyond the colored ones. Barely a second passes and I notice something in my periphery. Three 3-4 ft beings standing about 1.5m from my bed, all facing me(not all lined up, there was one closer then the other 2 who stood just behind it). My reaction is instantaneous - I jump out of bed and simultaneously swing my left hand into the face of the closest one in a rather fluid motion - I turn without looking to see what happened, and sprint down the hallway to my parents bed.

I did not remember this til a few years later.. And I dismissed it as a dream until I had an encounter with a UFO recently that defied the accepted logical view of what is possible in physical reality. Now I'm not so sure. I also incidentally have a scar in the back and center of my skull that is unable to be explained by my parents or anyone I know.

I know my post wont help, only add to the mystery.
edit on 23-5-2013 by WorShip because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

oh my gosh, can you please just tell us what he thinks is happening the video is nearly two hours long and the web page you linked is just as painful to get through reading. get to the point please.

I watched some of the video. up until he started talking about the crazy cult.

please just tell me what he thinks is going on.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Starsuckers

This is what I think may have happened to you. There are beings that die who are not human and enter into what I call the (ghost world)...they are between realms...this being decided to take a look at the 2 of you and then move on; don't worry they can't harm you.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

S&F for sharing your experience with us, OP! Wonderfully written too.

In all my paranormal experiences, and all the UFOs I have seen during my life, seeing an alien is the one thing I haven't had happen ( that I remember, at least). But I am very interested in this topic, even though I have no advice to offer. So...

I am going to share some information and pictures with you about the different types of aliens so you can look over it, and read up on them.

Source: alienpictures.wordpress.com...

Example of an Alien Grey

These are probably the worst little bastards throughout the different alien species. This guy is usually responsible for all the alien abductions, cattle mutilations, and of course the infamous crash in Roswell, New Mexico. It is said when people are abducted by aliens that sometimes they receive an alien implant. It is proven fact that when they exhumed the skull of Napoleon Bonaparte, they found an alien chip implant inside of his skull. It is a highly advanced microchip, and it was said to have been implanted at some point in his childhood. Are these Grey devils also time travelers, that new who would play key roles in history? Or were they helping to form the history as we know it. This is a very interesting find, and they found this stuff out about Napoleon recently in Paris, France.

The Reptilian:

These guys are huge and are reportedly to be 6-7 feet tall. They are said to live underground, and have taken over deep underground military bases, so that they can help the military in their black projects. People and eyewitnesses also claim that these ugly guys, feed on human blood. Especially children. The reptoids or reptilians are also believed to be the controllers of the Grey aliens. Their plan is to eventually control the whole universe. They are very evil by nature, and all ancient civilizations around the world speak of ancient reptile like rulers. Some of these reptilians can shapeshift, and change into human form. A book about reptilians, and their bloodline by David Icke called “The Biggest Secret” speaks of all controlling parties of our governments can be traced back to a ruling class reptilian bloodline. This could be true, because they are all family. Is this why the ancient Egyptians and Royal Families practiced incest to keep their reptilian bloodline pure? You be the judge, and I suggest you research David Icke, and what he has to say.

Nordic Humanoid Aliens

These Nordic alien giants are said to be 6-8 feet tall, and are often the overseers of alien abductions by the greys. They aren’t as malevolent as some of the other alien species listed here, but why do they oversee these abductions, what is their real agenda? Are they part of a council that allows this type of behavior and they over see the process because they want to make sure they don’t harm us anymore than is needed? This is all very strange. Are these the supermen that the Nazis believed once were in the ancient Tibet, and thats what Himler (Hitler’s right hand man for the Third Reich) himself went looking for on expeditions to find the Aryan giant super race? They are almost Swedish looking, and they always are white, and have blond hair. Their are both males and females, each equally as big. There are a lot of contactees that speak of these nordic giants, but their choices of people that they indeed make contact with is very strange.

Aliens Called The Blues

I don’t know much about these guys but I was lucky to find a picture on the internet of what they might look like.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Continued from above...
Also, I want to share with you a summary of the different types of aliens a friend of mine has encountered:
www.engelkommunikation.net...

Hopefully, you might feel better after reading some experiences Alfred has had with the aliens. You can read his story here: (Click on the USA flag in the upper right corner to convert to English.)
www.the-starpeople.net...?
edit on 5/23/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Heres my experience I had. Very similar.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I hate it when it happens...................it is scary.
The feeling of not being able to move..................but knowing that you need to.
I have found that the only thing that breaks it is concentrating on moving any part of your body.
Your boyfriend had no idea it was happening to you, even if he was wide awake, there is no way to let anyone know when you are going through it.
I usually shoot straight up after it happens, when I am going through it I wish that someone would grab my hand and sit me up...............I am usually pretty aware of when it is going to happen and I will force myself awake.
There are those times when I am totally defenseless to it.
There are tons of theories on this, yet I am still not sure what it is myself.
I just know I don't like it.

PLPL

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I heard you are supposed to just close your eyes and wait it out.
but that was just crazy

I had one where this decapitated girl was standing in the corner of my room and then syarted walking towards my bed and put her head right in next to my face. I was frozen and i started crying but I just closed my eyes and just fell to sleep.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
[...]
Aliens Called The Blues

I don’t know much about these guys but I was lucky to find a picture on the internet of what they might look like.

That head is too normal. The blue guys are really squat. Eyes are rounder, too; almost circular.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

THose nordic aliens look the most attractive out of the few you showed

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Maybe this isn't a "Scare encounter". Perhaps you made an agreement with them before you came here. Perhaps they were helping "upgrade" your dna, or something similar. I would meditate, and try to not only trace this experience, but you may find that you have had many, and then perhaps do past (or in-between) life hypnosis, and see if the agreement is there.

Not all aliens are bad. Your fear, is just based on the fact that you haven't seen something like this within this lifetime. I would freak out as well if I saw a floating octopus or a mantis man.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
To OP: If you meet them again, ask them to visit me please. I will be more friendly than you.
A being from outer space come to your house, and the first thing you do is panicking and wanting to trying to kick it ?
Not surprising they prefer to stay in the shadows if everyone is as friendly as you.
The first thing i'd do in your situation would be, well, being surprised of course, but I almost never panic... so I think after a few seconds of hesitation, i'd try to calmly communicate with it, one way or another, without showing any agressive intentions.
Seriously, if you'd visit people on other planets, how would you react if the first thing that people do by seing you is attacking you ?
Most of mankind is not ready for that kind of encounters, and reacts the wrong way. If those encounters are real, I perfectly understand why they don't show in plain light.
You should of course be ready to defend yourself in case it attacks you, but you shouldn't assume its intentions are agressive unless it shows signs of it. That's the wrong way to react.

Btw, i'd really love to have such kind of encounters during my lifetime.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

You can make them go away with a single thought. You are also very close to having an out of body experience. You are in control of that environment. When it happens RELAX, [that part may take years of practice], but you can do it. Don't worry about your body, it's your spirit that rules this experience and it is undeniable. Fear is the only weapon that will work against you. start researching OBE. A whole new world awaits you, and you are invincible there! Be honest and respectful in all you do.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghostfreak1

It is a little different when it is happening to you.................
I am not sure if it is something you can prepare for.

PLPL

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Minori

but I WISH this to happen to me !
That would be wonderfull in my point of view !
I never said I would'nt be affraid if I was surprised by an outer being during my sleep, I just said that you should be stronger than your fear... and don't let this fear dictate your reactions, which could be seen by the being as agressive behaviour. A few seconds of hesitation, then go on !

After all, if it happens, would there really be reasons to panic ? If the being intentions was to kill you or harm you, it would have done it already before you wake up. Logic is stronger than fear.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starsuckers
reply to post by starshift

They did remind me of insects, i didn't hear any sounds coming from them, though. I really wish they would have communicated some kind of reassurance to me, the main thing seemed to be all about fear- maybe that's just how they operate. They just stared at me.

That is their purpose my dear.

There is so much this is about, most of which is not on the same page as the majority, so it gets overlooked. Especially because ufology and spirit are combined, its a connected field. At the same time, this is not calling ufo's demons as some do.

We've had lifelong contact and experiences (neutral word) some probably less positive and some very positive, ie awakening, nudges to wake up and grow within, from family.

Putting this as simply as possible, earth is a school, like a practicum, you come in without memories to show what you're made of: love or fascism, for example. A small practicum school, (amongst many in the cosmos) in a universe that is a bigger school.

Ets can be corporal, from corporal worlds, or spirit from astral worlds. They can be what we call demons, ie entities from astral worlds or some of the gods of old, or they can be negative/positives from corporal places.

They can be your own family, from past steps, and even from future steps as there is no time.

The larger soul form, either corporal or astral, is different than we are here, in the practicum. We're a projection (for lack of a better word) of our greater spirit/soul, so temporarily in the school, negative ones think they have finally got you where they want you, and you can't remember who you are. Outside of this school, they wouldn't even try, providing their entities. On lower levels of universe school, corporate beings doing war, and some fight to protect freedom from tyranny, but on higher levels they've gone beyond and passed the tests here, of not harming, but becoming more like what we see angels or heavenly citizens like, healers, counselors, light workers, etc.

So there is a battle going on over our souls, in terms of influence, while we temporarily shrunk to become under the thumbs of some of the baddies, who are not bigger than our oversoul.

And we need to wake up.

As a part of Higher Self and Source/Creator, or the Family of Good and the Spirit of Good/Life/Consciousness/God, we create with our thoughts. Not our conscious thoughts, here in the testing ground, tied to the material world, but with our subconscious thoughts.

And our conscious awareness is really the reduced form being tested.

So they are programming and instilling fear to cut you off from Higher Self, Family and God and to keep you trapped in a lower frequency box, to manifest in this world, what they want you to hold in as thought, something negative and not helpful to everyone.

So meditation, going within, contacting yourself is the way to start to move beyond their reach, or even bossing them into stopping their bad agenda and to choose good themselves because they also need to go home, but then move beyond it by connecting with yourself and having faith in Love and Goodness.

And ask for help from some of the great lightworkers and freedom fighters that watch over humanity such as Archangel Michael, Jophiel, Zadkiel and ask for help.

We're not alone here. Its not a lone wolf passing of the test. Family is a Loving Team. The dark side is a legion team.

Getting in touch with your subconscious.

Read some of Dolores Cannons hypnosis about tapping the subconscious or super consciousness.

When your conscious mind chooses and programs positive loving thoughts into the subconsicous you can heal your life and world.

This is what they're trying to stop.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If these accounts of grey "aliens" are actually real. it would indicate that these beings can enter your house, without going through a window or door..So they must be able to materialize through solid walls etc.
The only possible answer to things that can go through walls or through your roof etc, and be able to freeze time would be things that come from another dimension.
According to science, a 4th dimensional being would be able to appear at will in our dimension and do the things these "aliens" are able to do. So this would indicate these things are not aliens, as such...but things from another dimension. It's hard to get your head around, but if they are from another dimension they may even be beyond what we know as time. This throws up a whole bunch of questions.. Including. if they are beyond time, then did they evolve or just pop into existence??? How do they build their ships if their is no time..?
There is also a possibility that they are 3 dimensional puppets, like some kind of robot, used to interact in our dimension, by even stranger 4th dimensional beings, ones we cant see or comprehend.
The reason i think this is possible is because supposedly if a 4th dimensional creature entered our dimension we wouldn't see it as a 3 dimensional being, it would possibly be seen with an eye floating above a foot with an arm sticking out of the roof, or something radically bizarre like that...but we see these greys in 3d, yet they exhibit 4d characteristics.

edit on 23-5-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Id reccomend reasing a book called the Sleeping Acductees.....food for thought....

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I believe they are real. One of the abductions my family experienced was with what I call the negatives, moon based greys. And it began with my attempts to help a friend, who had military background, in the US, who kept waking up with wounds and odd things. So I read a book by Joe Mcmoneagle on remote viewing and attempted to help him, with an informal session. However, it wasn't RV that occurred. It was being taken, ie astral, to the craft. I had mistakenly assumed there was time, when there isn't any such thing, its a program in our heads in this holographic world. So, like the ghost of Christmas past, I assumed I'd be neutral and picking up information.

Instead, there was no time, I was involved in the experience, so when in the past he was abducted in one of his many night time journeys, I was there. And it was intimidating. First of all confronting the commander general of the craft, my spirit knew to bow repeatedly over and over again as if in a Japanese anime, and was very neutral/polite. He said, without speaking, I had a good attitude. But even while he shared some information including that they had left the moon base, he gave off complete outrage, that I was there, complete disapproval of my presence, I was not to step out of bounds, he was intimidating and bristling with anger.

When I woke up I shared what had happened, and he kept wanting me to do it again, and no way! For each night this outrage and indigination and bristling presence was there in my room, he had followed me back. And it was as if, get back in your sheep pen now, little human, kind of attitude. And it wasn't safe to do this. However in retrospect feel I was pulled by higher ups to experience this for a reason, because I didn't choose it on my own.

Not that many days later, I knew we were going to be abducted. We were on the list. It just came in and I knew with 100% certainty it was our turn. I stayed up late, finally had to go to bed, and sure enough covers moved, hands touching me, though a very gentle grey was there, asking if I wanted to be awake for this.

I chose sleep in a state of fear, and if I could have climbed into the pillow case would have.

The next morning, my friend from the US and my son, roughly 19 at the time, both shared missing time while up. My friend and I had a huge gouge out of us, my foot on me, and radiation burn. I had some memories.

The memories were really interesting, for it started out with the greys from the moon, and I take they hurt us. But it ended up that I saw the craft approching a huge huge craft in space, and I knew the commander was named Rigel or from Rigel and they were tall humans. We were rescued apparently, though I would like the whole memory, don't want to be manipulated into thinking we were rescued. My friend called this group the big brass.

So greys are very real, though not every grey experience is negative. And I've had a different experience altogether take place with greys and human types working together.

That one I shared was scarey.

The part where it seemed we were intercepted by this other group, it seemed more positive, they did tests on my son, and had to upload some kind of report to the man who is either Rigel or associated with Rigel, very tall blond haired man.
edit on 23-5-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing your experience. Next time, call to Jesus for help. And check out the Joe Jordan CE4 research group as well as Chris White's Stop Sleep paralysis websites.

CE4 Research

Stop Sleep Paralysis

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join