It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman - The quest for truth about UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
After more than 45 years of study and investigations and visits to 19 document archives, I am convinced that:

a) Earth is being visited by alien spacecraft;

b) The subject of flying saucers represent a kind of Cosmic Watergate;

c) There are no good arguments against these conclusions;

d) Visits to Planet Earth and 55 years of government cover-up of crashed saucers and alien bodies are, together, the biggest story of the past millennium.

Here is the rest of the story:
www.newsregister.com...

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Nothing new here, it is obvious that there are volumes of information that are being withheld. It is very frustrating for sure.

Congrats to the author who has spent many years of his life so that others can read information that should have taken only a few weeks to uncover. Hopefully he and others will get further in their quests.

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Hopefully he and others will get further in their quests.

Lets hope so.

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
is the amount of information available....

www.majesticdocuments.com...

Just as an FYI help to those out there who are looking for a coordinate translator to map (I use it to help authenticate crash locations, etc.) I found a pretty decent site for it:

[url]http://jeeep.com/details/coord/translate.cgi?datum=83&lat_deg=33&lat_min=40&lat_sec=31&lat_dir=N&lon_deg=106&lon_min=28&lon_sec=29&lon_dir=W[/url ]

(Edit Note: the coordinates that show are listed in some documents as a crash site, and the link was copied and pasted while there...you can backtrack to enter new coordinates)....

[Edited on 14-5-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Try this one as well

greenzilla.tripod.com...

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Stanton Friedman is an interesting case in the UFO world. He seems to have alot of "secret contacts", and he has released some very peculiar and specific data. I've spoken to some people who firmly believe he is a disinformation agent. Who knows?

Does anyone else thing its possible that he is a disinformation agent?

[Edited on 16-5-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 08:04 AM
link   
supporting evidence to this. Especially where the "aviary" is concerned. I personally think that a lot of the real information is mixed with some disinformation, and then released to the public, as a method of slowly making us aware of the truth. If you sift carefully enough through it, as it comes out, you see patterns, and the likely truth becomes pretty self-evident. I just wish they'd quite pussy-footing around with it....

new topics

top topics

join