It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Woolwich killing - What did i just see and HEAR!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by thePharaoh

Can you summarize that wall of text please?

how is it a terrorist attack?

There is a video showing the guy with the cleaver and bloody hands talking about Jihad stuff to people on the street and apologizing that women had to see this.

edit on 23-5-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

And trying to get Martyred by the Armed Police at the end....Plus they knew he was a Soldier so this was planned.

I don't understand why people don't see the connection...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Just read on The BBC that at least 2 attacks on soldiers have been thwarted in recent times and indeed they were expecting such attacks. Add to that they are saying that the Anti terror people have a list of around 2000 people willing to do a similar attack being investigated here in the UK.

Are we still playing the "its just a few nut cases" game?

This was a planned prepared attack, they ran the person over and then cut him to shreds and I'd guess he may have been beheaded or at least tried to be. It matter not if this was just these two working on their own or ordered by handlers elsewhere, it matters because its the first of its kind on British soil (that we know of) and the impetus has now been given to similar minded people to do the same as this was so easy to do.

This is the start.....

And the UK could do one thing to help, get the hell out of these peoples countries, not because they are telling us to but because we are not wanted there. Look at all the places we forced ourselves in to, they are just as radical as they were if not more. But of course TPTB want to keep us in there but its at a massive cost to innocents.

War on terror, what a joke, there's more terror now than there was then, the only difference is the lines are fully blurred as to who is doing it or aiding it.
edit on 23-5-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Pardon me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that precise area the first ever in Britain to become swamped with CCTV? I don't just mean any old crap the rest of us suffer, but full on all singing and dancing stuff. If you coughed funny on that street they would know who you are within a split second and if you stopped a car the police would normally be knocking on your window before you've even managed to switch your engine off.

So the feds hung back for a full 20 minutes even though they where tooled up with enough tasers that the two guys would have been lit up and seen from space waiting on armed reponse. What baffles me is that The Met is at the most only ten minutes away, not to mention actual armed forces next door. Weirdly, people from around Woolwich that day reported a higher than usual police presence from early morning, so what were they hanging about for exactly?.

The media is a #ing disgrace, I don't give a toss whether these two nutjobs are hiding under the banner of Islam or not. It's not like they need brainwashing in secrecy anymore, the news does a bloody good job of bombarding the young with injustices everyday slowly warping the minds of anyone who takes their # in. It's not like our own kids are free from it, you've got the Gov trawling the schools of poor areas looking for their new line of cannon fodder, then # like this occurs blown up and splashed a more vivid shade of red *thanks photoshop and daily fail* and the EDL are all over facebook within seconds doing their own little brand of recruitment of the young.

I am so pissed off right now.

edit on 23-5-2013 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Besides the obvious violence and craziness of it all - it struck me how people were just milling about. How someone was just casually documenting it all.

We are so screwed.

my jaw dropped

when i saw that old lady in the blue scarf with shopping , casually barging past him

edit on 22-5-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

Never underestimate a woman who wants to get home to watch countdown. My mother would have tackled him if he was in the way of her aussie afternoon soaps.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

To be "that guy". This was a terrorist attack. How else can you explain them doing this in broad daylight with people watching, then standing around apparently asking people to take their pictures? It was done to terrorize the public, that IS terrorism.

That said, i get your point, but at the core, it was an act of terrorism. You've just got to remember terrorism doesn't just mean Muslim nutjobs blowing people up. This was clearly done the way it was done to terrorize people, and it surely has.

horrible horrible act. My heart goes out to that mans family, and any person who was a witness to that horrific event.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive

Originally posted by halfoldman
I think you've witnessed the new terrorism, which consists of indoctrinated Islamists attacking soldiers randomly on their home turf (or anywhere really).

It is extremely shocking however, especially in places where military staff feel at home.

In Germany this already happened in 2011, with the Frankfurt shootings of US soldiers.

Islamists then commented that they view attacking soldiers who will attack their brethren as justified.

(Links in www.abovetopsecret.com...)

The only unusual thing here really is using a car and a cleaver as weapons.

Maybe I'm wrong and it's just two crazy people.
That's what many apologists would like to believe.
Unfortunately it's unlikely, but who knows?

So evidently you have no problem with indoctrinated soldiers killing Muslims. Do you think -- just maybe -- that these attacks could be reprisals for all the killings by the US military and its lapdog poodle allies in NATO?

As the US military, CIA and FBI are making it unsafe for Muslims the world over, don't you think turnaround is fair play? God forbid that representatives of the US military -- a military involved in several illegal wars and occupations -- should be subject to violence akin to that which said organization doles out.

All points granted and taken.

However Islamism is an unwavering ideology that amounts to a death cult that even leads to suicide.

Some Islamists feel that their black flag will reign supreme above every country, and they want to impose their undemocratic Sharia law onto people.

Blaming this minority cult on wars doesn't even come close to explaining it.
It would be there regardless, and it also keeps the wars going.

I thank God every day for the US and their allies, and that they have the balls to stand up to Islamism.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

they are waiting for everyone to be unforgivably angry and demand that these people (muslim, black, white, red, catholic.....) be rounded up and send packing. then they can just sit back as the different groups fight each other. then "oh this group is going to win, ok time to show our support and round up the rest of the opposition." They then cart away the "losers" to unknown parts never to be heard from again.

Ok so the police shot the attackers in response to being threatened by knives in the video? They have the vests, they have guns, ok so they might get hurt. They are paid for that. Shoot the attacker's legs out from under him, heck shoot one knee cap and see how much pain he is in. Then move in and arrest them. Not anymore, the minute they can be blamed as terrorists they get run down like a squirrel in traffic. If they survived the shooting, i doubt they will have a chance to be arraigned, they will go directly to jail, and die in there.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilverStar33
Why does the guy have no blood on his clothes?Why do his hands appear to be the only bloody parts?Why do his hands look as if they were dipped or painted?Why is the deceased in the street if it occured on the sidewalk?Why does a blood trail appear to go TOWARD the building?Why are passerby walking next to a bloody handed guy?
edit on 22-5-2013 by SilverStar33 because: Mistake

My thoughts exactly. That woman just walked passed him like he wasn't standing there with bloody hands, which by the way, if they had that much blood they would be dripping and it would be on his clothes, but to continue, she walked past him with the knives, bloody hands and all, like nothing happened. She must be more crazy than the guy with the knives. What the heck do they expect us to believe? This is all crazy.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'm waiting for the statement "Yeah but when Christians go around evangelizing to people, telling them that there is hope and forgiveness only found in the Savior Jesus Christ, that is just as bad...." I know most of you have seen the movie Mars Attacks. Everytime I see a story on Muslim fueled terrorism I am reminded of the scene where the Martians are running around town killing people whilst carrying their translator. They are vaporizing bystanders all the while saying "We come in peace, don't be afraid". Political correctness will be the west's undoing.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Let's see .. two guys trying to behead someone while chanting Arabic slogans and "Allah 'uh Akhbar" ...

If there is a stereotype for Islamic fundamentalism and terrorism, I think this incident is a classic example.

So whatever you are ranting about, I don't get it.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Now the government says military personnel should not wear their uniforms so as not to invite attacks! The British Lion has become a lamb. Military men should wear their uniforms in public along with a 9mm pistol to protect themselves. Demonstrates how important the 2nd amendment is to our survival here in the United States.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
USA had 9/11, then the UK had 7/7.

The USA had the Boston bombings, then the UK had this murder of a soldier.

Following suit for some reason, I wonder what the agenda is...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Why does the guy have no blood on his clothes?Why do his hands appear to be the only bloody parts?Why do his hands look as if they were dipped or painted?Why is the deceased in the street if it occured on the sidewalk?Why does a blood trail appear to go TOWARD the building?Why are passerby walking next to a bloody handed guy?
edit on 22-5-2013 by SilverStar33 because: Mistake

My thoughts exactly. That woman just walked passed him like he wasn't standing there with bloody hands, which by the way, if they had that much blood they would be dripping and it would be on his clothes, but to continue, she walked past him with the knives, bloody hands and all, like nothing happened. She must be more crazy than the guy with the knives. What the heck do they expect us to believe? This is all crazy.

Whilst hacking this man to death, they must have carefully avoided his main arteries! Yeah right!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragsntatters

Yeah bro I agree, I saw the uncut video and then I saw the news versions and they're skewing it to favour a story that implies he's some crazy muslim terrorist who is here to incite continued violence whereas what he meant was 'Wake up people, your govt. isn't there to help you , they're sending your kids to kill our kids for their interests. Pressure your govt. to end military aggression so no one on either side dies'. I think his actions were intended to wake people up from the indifferent lull they are currently in but the media is in full swing to skew his intent. His actions were wrong but were for a greater good.

You must have missed the beginning of the video where he clearly mentions the Qu'ran and the whole eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth explanation!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Can you summarize that wall of text please?

how is it a terrorist attack?

Seriously, I would love to know what you consider this to be!

What's the new politically correct phrase we're supposed to be using?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

reply to post by halfoldman

glad you don't have experience.Still seems if his hands were soaked that there should have been a bit of mess dripping or other mess at least on the sleeves?

Did no one notice that the sleeves of his jacket sere soaked up past the wrists?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Terrorism is being labeled as anything and everything that causes terror into people. I'm sure their were some terrified people, but for the most part they stood there and watched, that's what weirded me out, i'd be like peace out, i'm going for a brew till the cops show up. They can turn anything into terrorism, as the OP posted, they could have known the guy. Nothing in what the murderer said can say that he didn't. He was just power tripping and getting some face time trying to play it off all cool. Def not organized terror group, they would have done it better, sad to say.

And did anyone ever consider BATH SALTS? Remember the guy who ate another guys face in Florida?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
As someone has brought up bath salts I will bring up 'Mind controlled victims, that were told to wait around as someone would be coming to get them'. Yeah.

MKUltra anyone?????

All the threads on this and only one mentioned mind control. I thought it straight away but thought too wacky even for ATS.

And not by the puppet Gov't, but by the higher Archons trying to get the masses to get involved in a Holy War, like the Crusades.

If the UK and USA go to war against some Muslim country (that we haven't done before), then you will know and understand why Boston and Woolwich happened.

Spread LOVE everyone, or the boys of these countries will be going to war soon.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

The attacker says "I apologize that women have to witness this today... BUT IN OUR LANDS women have to see the same" ... Which leads me to believe, he left HIS LANDS to get away this sort of thing. Even so, why in the hell would he bring it to another country??? Stay in your own #^@%*$! Country if you want to do stuff like this!!!

Or he could have meant Sorry that women and children had to witness this here as women and children in Islamic lands witness western forces killing innocents not other Muslims, even though different sects might have their own fighting going on, they are not using advanced military technology on populated areas full of civilians that are not combatants.

There should be 20 people on top of this guy, pounding him to the ground.. screaming... EYE FOR AN EYE!

Yeah maybe they should have ran them over and chopped them up as well, what does that make you?

I mean this is the exact same ideology that you seem disgusted by but would go to the same lengths, taking an eye for an eye, that's pretty old testament and actually very similar to Islamic law, do you support or want sharia law in Britain?

I would have had this guy laying in pieces waiting on an ambulance to put him back together then the cops can ask him questions later if he's still alive.

Hey look it seems you do.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
______beforeitsnews/alternative/2013/05/british-ministers-call-for-mass-government-snooping-in-wake-of-woolwich-attack-2658774.html

Infowars say this attack may prompt Bristish Gov't to get that Communications Data bill passed where they will be 'allowed' to snoop on everyone.

They do it anyway so I suppose this is so that any info gleaned will be admissable in court.????

Keep looking everyone, they are up to something and we need to know what it is.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join