It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Woolwich killing - What did i just see and HEAR!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Jeese if somebody had been armed this man may have been saved....
I think if this is a new terror tactic i will insist the goverment let me carry a weapon legally.
These attacks could happen at any time anywhere....
Thats why people wore guns in the old days and thats why we are gonna have to start packing them again too.....

edit on 22-5-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

your post just led to another... tut tut moment
sheesh

can a bullet stop a car?
edit on 22-5-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Besides the obvious violence and craziness of it all - it struck me how people were just milling about. How someone was just casually documenting it all.

We are so screwed.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Why does the guy have no blood on his clothes?Why do his hands appear to be the only bloody parts?Why do his hands look as if they were dipped or painted?Why is the deceased in the street if it occured on the sidewalk?Why does a blood trail appear to go TOWARD the building?Why are passerby walking next to a bloody handed guy?
edit on 22-5-2013 by SilverStar33 because: Mistake

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

No, I had two open and didn't realize I was posting in this one haha.
Trying to delete comment now.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Actually that's not unusual.
People want to move along and mind their own business.
Especially the people who came from the guy's back.

It was a well-crafted crime though, in that it could easily have looked like just a traffic accident.

There's always disputes in traffic accidents, so walking into that seems a little heated, but it's not an abnormal context.
But nobody wants to stare or attract attention ...

The effect however is almost surreal in hindsight, and I think that's exactly what they were aiming for.
Forget about bombs in public transport - terrorism is now on your doorstep.

Then I'm not sure why some posters expect this guy to have blood all over him, unless he tried to eat the guy, or drain his blood or something.
Why must he have blood all over his face or clothes to kill the soldier?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Besides the obvious violence and craziness of it all - it struck me how people were just milling about. How someone was just casually documenting it all.

We are so screwed.

One word comes to mind in response to that, "Eloi"
We are seeing the birth of the Eloi on this planet. Watching someone drown in front of them, not lifting a finger ot an eyebrow to help.

Very sad.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

We are so screwed.

To me, that was the most disturbing thing!! I couldn't believe the people, casually walking by. I thought it was all fake at first. SMH.

The end is Nigh

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Just thought blood splatter in the case of a beheading is the norm.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
You could be right, something NOT right here.
the-tap.blogspot.co.uk...

Why convine a COBRA meeting over something like this. Stuff like this has happened before.

I have another theory but it's too wacky even for ATS.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SilverStar33

Not at first, and depends on gravity, not that I've tried, but have viewed some Islamist sites recently (what I could stomach) and they can be experts.

Just to add that surprisingly in this clip people (apparently passers-by) were actually very vocal and active on the other side of the street.

In SA most people would have thought "drive-by gangster shooting" ... just don't look up, go, go, go ...

I'm actually impressed how people did try to get involved.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

glad you don't have experience.Still seems if his hands were soaked that there should have been a bit of mess dripping or other mess at least on the sleeves?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

I would very much like to hear this theory. Nothing is too wacky for ATS, trust me.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by halfoldman
I think you've witnessed the new terrorism, which consists of indoctrinated Islamists attacking soldiers randomly on their home turf (or anywhere really).

Islamists then commented that they view attacking soldiers who will attack their brethren as justified.

tut tut

you are the prime example of what im talking about

why is a nigerian chopping up a dude got anything to do with an incident in germany?

Well that's a shocker. You refuse to even see it. Who'd have anticipated such a thing.

Maybe if an islamist in one country kills an innocent person, justified by claiming that as a soldier they are enemies of islam and are ok to kill, and islamists in the UK kill an innocent person, justified by claiming that as a soldier they are enemies of islam and are ok to kill, that there might be a theme there... maybe..

But you don't want to see it. God know why.. the guy basically claimed he did this in retaliation to the barbaric slaughter of innocent people in 'his lands'.

If a really big pile of stink gets noticed, it seems that the best thing to do is ignore it because if you notice it, you must be falling for it.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

We are so screwed.

my jaw dropped

when i saw that old lady in the blue scarf with shopping , casually barging past him

edit on 22-5-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragsntatters
His actions were wrong but were for a greater good.

Remind me to think very carefully before responding to you in future. Make it a disclaimer or something in your posts.

I don't want to get banned after all this time...

if I were to explain this, I'd get a warning at the very least.

for the greater good... ffs

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Yeah, and while some Nigerians may be in gangs, many are good citizens and Christian professionals.

There's no reason for Nigerians to suddenly go randomly bonkers with meat-cleavers.

That could truly be construed as racist.

However, as a member of an Islamist sect with all kinds of converts, the motive may become more clear.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn
Another BIG problem with this... Instead of reporting, filming this BS... They should be on top of that guy, beating him into submission, not letting him tell why he decided to mow down and decapitate some poor soul. There should be 20 people on top of this guy, pounding him to the ground.. screaming... EYE FOR AN EYE!

People are brave enough to talk to this guy, letting him stand next to them and letting him explain to them what and why... but they didn't do a damn thing. They waited for the cops. I would have had this guy laying in pieces waiting on an ambulance to put him back together then the cops can ask him questions later if he's still alive.

it wasnt 1 guy it was 2, both with butchers knives and one with a gun. people were talking to him to try and divert his attention from the gethering crowds and stop him from attacking others...trying to jump on him would have ended up with more deaths.

now in regards to the OP, you're right I have noticed the papers are printing specific phrases from the attackers rants but have taken them out of context. The Sun newspaper for example have an article named "you and your children will be next" if you watch the video of him ranting though you will actually hear him say,

"remove your governments they dont care about you, bring our troops home and let there be peace. Do you really think david cameron will be caught on the streets when we bust our guns? do you think politicians will die? no! it will be the average guy like you or your children!"

these guys have a message and its very similar to the message many people on ATS have. They want what most of us want but their methods are outrageous and unforgivable. I hate politicians as much as they do but doing what they did is not the answer and will not give us what we want.

Even though the media are not focusing on the message they were trying to get across these men are animals and what they did is barbaric they deserve to suffer the same fate as their unfortunate victim...in england though it will just be life in prison

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
I think you've witnessed the new terrorism, which consists of indoctrinated Islamists attacking soldiers randomly on their home turf (or anywhere really).

It is extremely shocking however, especially in places where military staff feel at home.

In Germany this already happened in 2011, with the Frankfurt shootings of US soldiers.

Islamists then commented that they view attacking soldiers who will attack their brethren as justified.

(Links in www.abovetopsecret.com...)

The only unusual thing here really is using a car and a cleaver as weapons.

Maybe I'm wrong and it's just two crazy people.
That's what many apologists would like to believe.
Unfortunately it's unlikely, but who knows?

So evidently you have no problem with indoctrinated soldiers killing Muslims. Do you think -- just maybe -- that these attacks could be reprisals for all the killings by the US military and its lapdog poodle allies in NATO?

As the US military, CIA and FBI are making it unsafe for Muslims the world over, don't you think turnaround is fair play? God forbid that representatives of the US military -- a military involved in several illegal wars and occupations -- should be subject to violence akin to that which said organization doles out.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Can't see the problem here...

The BBC said they were aware of the Military being a target the anti Terror people had managed to stop other attacks like this.

We then see a Nigerian guy (well he had a Nigerian flag on him) saying Allah Akbar, apologising for people seeing this but saying it was because of people in other lands and blamed our Government, they then waited around to run at the Police as a Martyr type finish and knew that he was a soldier.

So we have a Radical Pair who knew of their target ie planned, did it in the name of a Muslim struggle / Jihad and clearly they wanted to be Martyred because they stayed and attempted to attack the armed Police.

So it has all the hallmarks of a terror attack.

The fact Cobra convened also gives the impression that this possibly was a situation they were aware of or were expecting.

Are people screaming blue murder at normal Muslims re this, NO. My in-laws who are Muslim and are disgusted that these men used Allah as a reason to kill an innocent man.

I don't see the problem...

The EDL are a joke and should be ignored and disbanded as thugs.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by thePharaoh

Can you summarize that wall of text please?

how is it a terrorist attack?

There is a video showing the guy with the cleaver and bloody hands talking about Jihad stuff to people on the street and apologizing that women had to see this.

edit on 23-5-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join