It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to try contact yourself

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I like where you're going with this but it's important to keep in mind the fallacy 'post hoc ergo propter hoc' which is Latin for 'after that therefore because of that'.

For example 'I waved my stick in the air and then it rained' therefore 'stick causes rain' whereas in fact it would have rained anyway and the stick doesn't make any difference.

I don't believe any particular apparatus or state of mind is required, just go outside more often, whether day or night, and eventually you will see something.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
One in particular was the resistance and that planet destroyed, I bleieve in Star Wars, this was princess lea's planet.

According to many contactees it's almost like Star Wars, but i have to correct you that the Star Wars character Princess Leia does not exist in the real world. Many independent sources mention planet Maldek that was destroyed many thousands of years ago and is allegedly seen as the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter
edit on 25-5-2013 by Smirnov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

My friend spent 2 or 3 years trying to get these on film before finally catching them, he almost got too scared to film them and apparently was so scared he basically crawled toward the water to get the footage and ended his camping trip that evening.

I talked to him about it last week he's just not very enthusiastic about the footage because he's seen the same crafts so many times and has nothing left to prove.

Anyway Jesses tales of "making" UFO's show up and then 3 years later getting perfect footage and choosing not to attempt to distribute it anywhere have convinced me that his experiences are as he described he says he basically clears his head and opens a mental welcome mat or something to that affect.

Curious if the objects you've been viewing look similar to Jesses lights?

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I have a similar experience..it started with me seeing a star turn into a triangle and hover over my head. it then shot a purplish "plasma" laser across the sky. This of course blew my mind. I realized our entire lives are built on lies.. I then became obsessed with ufology. I was willing to believe 1,000 lies to find 1 truth. I believed steven greer, billy meiers, alex collier, and anyone else with half a story. anyways on with the story.

Because most of the ufology "experts"mentioned the importance of meditation I would spend 20 minutes to an hour meditating under the stars most nights. For weeks I did this with no result. Then one night deep in meditation my mind wandered to the thought " what is the meaning of it all?" I heard a voice in my mind that was DEFINITELY NOT MINE reply "to understand the universe you must first go insane". bewildered and disappointed I kinda thought "eh, no thanks. I have a wife and daughter. I'm responsible for them. I cant go insane" I opened my eyes and a pure white light appeared about 6 feet above my head. It was roughly the size of a basketball. I was lying on my back and was so scared I somehow jumped/scooched about 5 feet to the right in one movement.. the white light flew behind my neighbors house and I ran as fast as i could into my house.. I kick myself every day for not following the light, but in the heat of the moment i just wanted to stay "safe". I have played with meditation on and off for the last 3 years since, with a couple more "successes" but nothing like the story above.. the "successes" are random/ hit and miss. and like i said earlier I have a job and a family. I cant waste my time meditating all the time hoping to make contact with something that I do not understand.
edit on 25-5-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

the crop circles aren't messages to us. we aren't supposed to understand them. we aren't even meant to see them. they are messages to each other. They probably say things like " we've tapped all the resources in this area, search elsewhere. see you back home" Or " Morlak was here 5/25/2013"

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Be warned. Contact isn't all its cracked up to be. If you do not have a strong mind it can be devastating.

Are you talking out of personal experience or what ?

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

You said that like you have personal experience? And to the OP couldn't it just have been a coincidence, i'm sure if i did the same thing something i was looking for would happen?

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I have tried this myself on several occasions. Once I saw a meteorite, but considered that still a "non-contact". I've come up with a few options:

1) I'm not doing it right
2) I'm not evolved enough
3) I'm unworthy to be contacted
4) I've already been contacted, but don't remember
5) It doesn't work
6) There's nobody there to be contacted

Personally, I believe it is possible to gain a ................. what to call it............. mental contact? ....... with the "others". I think I probably fall into option 1,2 or 3 above, but that's not going to stop me from continuing to try.

There is an option 7): My Bride is fearful of such experiments. Her view is, "we've been through a lot and come a long way and our life is stable and we're happy and I love you very much. Why would you want to introduce a variable that has the potential to turn it upside down?" Yes, she really talks like that. I love her more than anything, and I'm a lucky man. What she says makes sense. Perhaps contact is for you youngsters, supported by us oldsters. Option 7) is: In the back of my mind, I wonder that what she thinks has merit. I would NEVER do anything that might hurt "us"; thus even though I believe I'm giving it my best effort, perhaps my subconscious is not fully engaged.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out what the frequencies were all about. Low, high, sinusoidal, changing pitch, overlapping, growing in decibel yet not audible. Weird stuff. Not ready for that next big step though... well, maybe from a distance.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The lying down meditating process you describe will not allow contact to E.T., it will allow contact for evil spirits though. Good spirits generally do not contact astrally, or partial astral R.E.M. sleep type states of consciousness, only evil spirits do. Why is this? There is some rule unknown to us, but it's the case, beware, you have been warned.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zotor
The lying down meditating process you describe will not allow contact to E.T., it will allow contact for evil spirits though. Good spirits generally do not contact astrally, or partial astral R.E.M. sleep type states of consciousness, only evil spirits do. Why is this? There is some rule unknown to us, but it's the case, beware, you have been warned.

Could you refer to my post near the top of the page and identify that the flying lights which appeared after a meditation session are in fact "evil spirits" and what they accomplished by floating in front of him?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
UPDATE:

Yesterday I set up a more complete experience. Tripod with a video camera recording the sky (approx. where I saw the light I described in my first post). I kept a binocular by my side too. This time, however, was a full moon.

I can only describe this meditation as different from every mediation I have ever done. I haven't been doing it for a long time, but I definitely felt different.

About one minute into the meditation I heard a loud sound behind me. It was so close I was distracted and looked behind me. Then I felt fear, the first time I ever felt fear while meditating. I tried to go back to a peaceful and clear-minded state. For one moment, I felt a deep peaceful feeling, it lasted a couple of seconds, then I heard louder, persistent sounds coming from an area I couldn't see, below the place where I was, but from the front (I was sitting on one level of a slope). I thought "it must be the trees cracking due to the temperature getting lower". But the sounds didn't quite correspond to that.

Then I started thinking "maybe there really are other things out there that are not so kind". I kept feeling goosebumps, non-stop. By this time I had taken the headphones off and I had my eyes open. If I closed my eyes and tried to go back to a meditative state, it seemed like the sounds got louder. I couldn't keep my eyes closed, and I thought "these things can sense if I have my eyes open and if I'm listening to them".

The sounds kept going. For a moment I considered getting up and checking out what was there - sort of a "face your fears" thing. But at the same time, it would be giving in to the fear, so I didn't do it. I am not religious, but I actually thought of demons. This surprised me. I thought of Jesus, Buddha, Allah, tried to summon good spirits to make the fear go away. It worked for a moment, but only for a moment.

Then the weirdest thing happened (I'm getting goosebumps thinking about it now). A smell. It was a burnt smell, like burnt rubber. Persistent, it invaded my nostrils and even my mouth. Then it turned to something worse, like a dead animal. I immediately knew there was something in close proximity. The sounds were still going on. Now I was really thinking about demons and evil spirits. This lasted a few minutes.

I was curious, although scared, so I persisted a little bit more. I wasn't willing to be scared away, I wanted to leave on my own terms. I thought "I'm being so stubborn right now. I'm stubborn!". After I thought about that for some time, I got up, turned the camera off, picked everything up and left.

I must say this shook me a quite a bit, but I'm not going to give up. I just feel a little bit more cautious now. I know I bumped into a whole new world of things I didn't believe existed... Yet I have the feeling that my mind and my consciousness must have an influence.

(I haven't watched the video yet, but I suppose there's nothing there. If there is anything, I'll come back and post.)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by HoldenDuplantier

It did not look like that, but that's some great footage (of something)!

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing your experiences.
Unfortunately, ATS has become a terrible place to post paranormal information and experiences. So many people on here just want to ridicule anyone posting their findings and research.
Myself, I used to be a field researcher for MUFON and have some incredible stories to tell and my own UFO footage and an actual alien photo, but wouldn't post it here.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SomeoneWatching

When you think about long long long ago consciousness was the phone... nice read, good luck I hope you have a great experience and recover sharable data. Also be careful the planet should have protection defense from poachers takers for most part but 1 can imagine some can still collect when they really want to.

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Well, it turns out the video footage was only 99,9% boring.

A split-second bright flashing light showed up. I don't have access to video editing software right now but I'll post the footage and an enhanced blow up of the image later.

Definitely not an airplane. An airplane actually passed overhead later in the video and you can clearly hear the sound. When the "blip" appears everything's silent.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I should know better. Rushed it!
edit on 27-5-2013 by SomeoneWatching because: wrong pictures

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Here we go.

mega.co.nz...#!Z1MgnbaJ!R1YC1Ufpy2i9rbEwFx8wux6A-pETqkcj_bK5j1LcYR0

Raw video.
Interesting parts:

1. 6:33-6:35 (pictured)
2. 26:02-26:09 - sound (www.filedropper.com...)
3. 27:19-27:21 (pictured)

imgur.com...

Camera used: Sony DCR-SX63. Pointing South, tilted about 50º. Unfortunately the focus was set to close range, not to infinity.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join