It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a spiritual question and I will contrive to bring you the answer

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
You are a phony and have nothing of any value to contribute to the topic of 'spirituality.'

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Initiate
You are a phony and have nothing of any value to contribute to the topic of 'spirituality.'

I'll have you know that I am very 'spiritual' and talk to my Life Partner eveshi in the spirit world all the time. RationalWiki rules!

-winkers-

Darryl Forests

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

A phony? I am pure spirit! Pure existence, pure God! We are all that, and it is all very real. Do not believe or disbelieve what I say here... find out for yourself! If what I say resonates as truth for you, follow the truth! If it does not, look within yourself and follow your own.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarryTZ

A phony? I am pure spirit! Pure existence, pure God! We are all that, and it is all very real. Do not believe or disbelieve what I say here... find out for yourself! If what I say resonates as truth for you, follow the truth! If it does not, look within yourself and follow your own.

You are pure allright but I am much to much the gentleman to say pure of what.

Darryl Forests

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dman456
could you tell me if there is a reason for me being brought back to my hometown when i wanna leave? and could you tell me if i have anything bad following me?

There is the old addage, the best thing about leaving (name your own Chicago/village/township) is that it cannot follow you when you escape it. NOT True for some, something within that environment became a part of your body and you go back.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forests

Originally posted by HarryTZ

You are pure allright but I am much to much the gentleman to say pure of what.

Darryl Forests

That is okay.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

We are all phonies then; including you, at least those of us AUTHENTIC FAKE SPIRITUAL PHONIES have a procedural manual or a script or the notion of the play we are acting within, that would be called "BEING HUMAN" (on earths stage and ITS PROBLEMS as to IDENTIFYING ITS OWN "CREATOR") (with exactitude), that being spiritual as much as is required; for the emotional part play acting to the FULLIST extent. Its a comedy afterall, misinterpreted as a drama.
edit on 28-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Forests

Originally posted by Forests

I'll have you know that I am very 'spiritual' and talk to my Life Partner eveshi in the spirit world all the time. RationalWiki rules!

-winkers-

Darryl Forests

Mind the trolls...

This one's apparently a few marshmallows short of a bowl of Lucky Charms.

MU!! has been trolling numerous websites and newgroups, Usenet in particular, for over a decade. Do a Google search on names like "Ari Silverstein", "Frank Camper", or "wilburn" (preferably in combination with "Usenet", e. g. ["Ari Silverstein" Usenet], ["Frank Camper" Usenet], [wilburn Usenet]) to see the full dimension of his trolling.

MU!!, under his various names, often claims to be this person (or uses sockpuppets to create rumors about himself to that effect). However, he does the same with remote viewing researcher Courtney Brown (en.wikipedia.org...), so it's most probably just bull#ting and attention seeking in both cases.

Both "Darryl forests" and "DinoCrisis" are the same person, it is an attempt to blacklist my username. This guys real name is "MU" you can read his internet abuse and trolling here:

Don't be fooled by his comments, and yes this guy does speak to himself on the internet. He has been making countless fake accounts of me on the internet known as "Darryl forests" or "dinocrisis", and fake accounts of other paranormal believers such as Mac and eveshi or skeptics such as Jon Donnis. I am not sure why he spends his spare time doing this, he has nothing to do but cyber bully people on the internet. His internet trolling is well known and he has been banned on countless forums for pretending to be different people. I request from the admins that you delete all of his threads and ban this user. Re: Astrology As Science

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DinoCrisis

You have posted just 9 times and each post has been removed.
Do you really want to be here?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by DinoCrisis

You have posted just 9 times and each post has been removed.
Do you really want to be here?

I apologize for DinoCrisis. He's a former lover who I banned just as he got banned on ATS.
Lives with Mum and Daddy.

This is his third banning! Oh, the sharp sting of unrequited young luv!

Darryl Forests
Kicked this scum to the curb - head down.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join