It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Ask a spiritual question and I will contrive to bring you the answer

page: 5
3
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

So your advice is no better than anybody's then. Why should anyone listen to what you say?


It is not, and there is absolutely no reason to listen to what I say.
What you must realize is that the longing to know can be quenched if one simply looks within, to their inner source of infinite wisdom. I am simply acting as a medium for Truth to manifest as words. You may all do the same.




posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by joshuaislord
Hi HarryTZ, question for you...

what does this mean to you, how would you interpret it and what can you relate to Noah's time to today ?

"as was in the days of Noah so shall be in the coming days of the son of man"


You will excuse me that I am not familiar with the Bible or its contents. What I will tell you is that absolutely nothing means anything, besides the meaning that you give it.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Why is one person's awareness better than another person's?
Isn't really just what you think about awareness that makes you think that yours is 'pure'?


Your awareness is my awareness. That awareness, which belongs to nothing in particular, is infinitely pure. Awareness, consciousness, is nothingness, Absolute reality. It is so absolutely empty, that it has no choice but to be self-aware. And this pure awareness is absolute joy.

What I was saying to that other gentleman was that Pure Awareness is not 'snoozing', it is Pure Awareness.
edit on 23-5-2013 by HarryTZ because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by HarryTZ
 





It is not, and there is absolutely no reason to listen to what I say.


Why should anyone ask you any questions in that case?
You did offer to answer them.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy
 


It is your choice whether or not to ask me a question. If you are willing to take advice from a stranger, that, for all anyone knows, knows nothing about what he is talking about, that would be your choice.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 


I am the Son of God. We are all the Sons and Daughters of God. No one is more 'worthy' than anyone else. You must drop this dogmatic belief and allow yourself to be free.

Jesus was a man. A man no different from any other. He never claimed to be more 'special' than anyone else. "I am the way and the truth and the life." He did not say, "No one comes to the Father except through me." A truly enlightened being would never make such a claim, because truly enlightened beings know that there is no separation between God and any of his creations.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarryTZ
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 


I am the Son of God. We are all the Sons and Daughters of God. No one is more 'worthy' than anyone else. You must drop this dogmatic belief and allow yourself to be free.

Jesus was a man. A man no different from any other. He never claimed to be more 'special' than anyone else. "I am the way and the truth and the life." He did not say, "No one comes to the Father except through me." A truly enlightened being would never make such a claim, because truly enlightened beings know that there is no separation between God and any of his creations.


The way I see it is: Jesus was a man but realized that he was God - that there is only God. The word Christ means this moment - the image that is appearing presently (always presently) is made of light, it is the light of consciousness - it is the sun (son) of god. So through recognizing that this image is the only one is coming to Christ. The image that is appearing is seen or it appears to be seen - if one looks toward what is seeing instead of just looking out at the scene one finds something truly amazing.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarryTZ

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Let me be more specific. Recognising God in all things is a given assumption. If you were speaking to Origin Prime Creator, would you recognize IT as Supreme (of course we are god individualized).


Instantly will you recognize Her voice. Immediately would you hear Him beckoning you home... It is magnificently indescribable and absolutely unmistakable.


Oh my, for that is what happened. During prayer, Mother spoke, and told me I had to rescue the children and for some reason I recognized this as Mother's voice, not auditory yet sound within. Then went outside and had a miracle with the moon. That night it was full, or very close, and I can't remember if the sky had other clouds, but a big pink bank of them lay at the bottom of the moon, like pink pillows. And I don't remember seeing pink after sunset like that before. Then a gust of energy and the clouds formed pink angel wings on both sides of the moon, which was so illuminated it appeared as if a sun. And this isn't a reference to inner brain by the way, though I realize it could be, this is a literal event. Then the energy occurred again and the pillow returned to the feet of the moon.

In any case, I connected this immediately with the prayer and message.

Another time, a friend who wrote a thread on his NDE, shared his NDE with me, and while he was doing this, Father (really tried to determine who Father is, Michael, Christ, God, A Higher Up.....) said to me, it was time I came home, and my soul recognized Father/Dad with just such relief. I sagged in relief and then started nodding over and over again as something that was internal but not reaching my conscious was shared.

Do you believe in higher self and have you experienced meetings with yourself, either in a vision, or even just knowing via the subconscious bridging?

What do you feel is important to spend time on, as an activity, beyond meditation, to enhance waking up?

And what type of meditation do you recommend?



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarryTZ

Originally posted by Astyanax

So your advice is no better than anybody's then. Why should anyone listen to what you say?


It is not, and there is absolutely no reason to listen to what I say.
What you must realize is that the longing to know can be quenched if one simply looks within, to their inner source of infinite wisdom. I am simply acting as a medium for Truth to manifest as words. You may all do the same.


Hi,

I will have a spiritual question for you in a minute.
But before I ask I would like to point out some contradiction (or is it paradoxal?) in what you say.
With this thread you invite us to ask you that we wish to have knowledge of.
Yet, in the post I quoted above you say "the longing to know can be quenched if one simply looks within, to their inner source of infinite wisdom".
So we shouldn't ask you, but instead look within?
I'm confused.
edit on 23-5-2013 by z00mster because: Typo's



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by z00mster
 


That is not contradictory. Some people are more in-tune with their inner wisdom. Everyone has it, but some are less aware of it. I am offering those who feel they do not have the answers to their questions, said answers.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarryTZ
reply to post by butcherguy
 


It is your choice whether or not to ask me a question. If you are willing to take advice from a stranger, that, for all anyone knows, knows nothing about what he is talking about, that would be your choice.




It is not, and there is absolutely no reason to listen to what I say.

You support people that make the choice to do something irrational then.

Good enough, no more questions.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by HarryTZ
 


Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

Now for my question:

I know of the expression"be the change you seek" and I mostly believe in this and act like it.
Still, at times the amount of evil doings that humans are capable of, get me down.
Being honest, loving and caring seems to be naive even.

What needs to be done before humankind will treat this earth and their inhabitants with respect?
What will it take to stop humans acting like greedy, selfish jerks?

I'm sorry for the gloom, I get that sometimes.
Normally I'm a ray of sunshine.
Some news items just get me down.
To stop reading the news doesn't make it better, or does it?
Would it solve anything if we'd collectively ignored the news/media?

Ok I'm sorry, that's 4 questions.




posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by billdadobbie
do you see dead people

Only when I go to a funeral. They're ICKY!!!!!


Darryl Forests



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I'll just leave this here...

Jesus/Joshua/Yeshua however you would like to call him was a Nephilim.

Nephilim ? Whats that ?

Nephilim is a God/Human hybrid.

Hey I've heard of that... hmmm oh yeah! The Greek pantheon sons like Hercules and Odysseus! half man, half god.

Jesus was made from God's will and through a woman named Mary.

"in the days of Noah so shall be in the coming days of the son of man"

What was going on in the days of Noah ???

If you read back in the book of Genesis you find out there were Nephilim in the land! OMG!

Is that simple line of text (which is not so simple) saying that there will be Nephilim in the land again ???

What's all this we hear about aliens hijacking humans against their will and doing all sorts of odd experiments ?
Stories about test tube babies and sperm/eggs being taken out of the test subject.

Hmmmmm...

"in the days of Noah so shall be in the coming days of the son of man"

i have more reading to do.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by HarryTZ
 


is there sanity beyond insanity? or more insanity?
been chasing the dragon for a long time now,,



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 


Those are truly beautiful experiences; may I say I somewhat envy you?

I try to stay connected with my higher self in all that I do, but I will admit, that is not always easy.

As for your question on meditation, I believe simply sitting in posture is a good way to go. It's simple and requires only you to sit on a flat, somewhat hard surface, with your spine straight without any support against your back.
Allow your thoughts to bubble up and simply observe them. Do not judge them good or bad, just see them and allow them to float out of your consciousness.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by z00mster
reply to post by HarryTZ
 


Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

Now for my question:

I know of the expression"be the change you seek" and I mostly believe in this and act like it.
Still, at times the amount of evil doings that humans are capable of, get me down.
Being honest, loving and caring seems to be naive even.

What needs to be done before humankind will treat this earth and their inhabitants with respect?
What will it take to stop humans acting like greedy, selfish jerks?

I'm sorry for the gloom, I get that sometimes.
Normally I'm a ray of sunshine.
Some news items just get me down.
To stop reading the news doesn't make it better, or does it?
Would it solve anything if we'd collectively ignored the news/media?

Ok I'm sorry, that's 4 questions.



It is always about the individual, and his or her choice rise above ego. You can help, however, by setting a good example for those that are close to you. Radiate love and peace to all that you meet, and show them the good that resides in each human being.
Humanity as a whole will eventually realize that what it is currently doing in terms of war and violence does not harmonize with what is so and what works. Until that happens, however, be responsible for yourself, and try not to worry about what other people are doing. You don't need anything but yourself to experience true happiness.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by solve
reply to post by HarryTZ
 


is there sanity beyond insanity? or more insanity?
been chasing the dragon for a long time now,,


Looking at the world behind the fog of judgement and fear, that is insanity.
Looking at the world with a clear view of what is so, without judgement or bias, and with an unlimited supply of unconditional love for all beings; now that is true sanity.



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by HarryTZ
 


well put,, thank you...



posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by solve
 


You are quite welcome.



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

log in

join