Ask a spiritual question and I will contrive to bring you the answer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
What spiritual benefit, if any, is derived from presenting oneself as a spiritual agony auntie on the internet? And what qualifications, if any, are needed in order to do this?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarryTZ
reply to post by EnochWasRight

God did not make us, because there is no us. God is the only being that exists... We are not separate from God, we ARE God. Do not let your religious dogmatics hold you from Truth.

We are ITS expressions therefore we are God. Why is this such a hard concept to understand. Where does the separation occure? INSECURITY PLANNED planted. WHY? Gamesmanship.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Yes.

Beliefs, dogmatics, thoughts are believable.
Truth is not.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
What spiritual benefit, if any, is derived from presenting oneself as a spiritual agony auntie on the internet? And what qualifications, if any, are needed in order to do this?

The benefit? The opportunity to spread wisdom.
The qualifications? None, besides the desire to know truth, and to bring it to others.
edit on 23-5-2013 by HarryTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

I will humbly answer any and all spiritual questions to the best of my ability, with hope that my ego stays tame at my side. Ask away.

If you recognised God would you admit it.

I recognize God... in everything. Each and every being has the consciousness of the All embedded within it. Each and every being is the all, individualized. Some of us are more conscious of this fact than others.

Will we stay 'individualized in each own avatar' like this forever?

If no, then If one day, we all return to become One. Then after eons, One decide to play and create world like this, Do we need to go through spirituality path (again) to return to One?
edit on 23-5-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon

How was the universe created?

(I won't bother asking why it was created, as you had previoulsy told me that is an invalid question).

Of course, we cannot know for sure, however I would assume that the cosmologists are right about the Big Bang.

If you are one with God, than how can you not be sure? Has God forgotten?
I am not trying to be facetious, it just seems reasonable to me that if someone claims to be one with God, then they would also be omniscient.

God has forgotten with purpose; this world is one of coming into the human spirit into a being with absolute amnesia, forgetting the etheric. Its a test. You must forget/forfit the all together realms that make sense to become in body gross form. It is a function quest for/to complete an understanding of yourself as gross 3d and your higher body forms existing in the 5-9 d combine if you realise this is the PLAN. The omniscient comes with the understanding of THIS PROCESS,.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by mysticnoon

Then you will have to rely on yourself to find out the truth.
No one can be trusted.
edit on 22-5-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Unless you accept that there are always living masters in the world to point the way.

Are there any living masters you trust? Which ones do you trust?
edit on 23-5-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dodol

The individual always returns home. It is just a matter of when.

Whether or not existence will continue to individualize, even after all beings become enlightened... I do not know. Whatever happens, though, it will be directly because of the choice existence makes, the choice you make.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodol

I will humbly answer any and all spiritual questions to the best of my ability, with hope that my ego stays tame at my side. Ask away.

If you recognised God would you admit it.

I recognize God... in everything. Each and every being has the consciousness of the All embedded within it. Each and every being is the all, individualized. Some of us are more conscious of this fact than others.

Will we stay 'individualized in each own avatar' like this forever?
If no, then If one day, we all return to become One. Then after eons, One decide to play and create world like this, Do we need to go through spirituality path (again) to return to One?

The answer is yes, you will remember this particular individualized personification. You dont automatically retreat and become or recombine with the ONE unless you decide to. You will not want to, because in the higher realms will have the ability to be both body/spirit and manefest all that you desire. You will want to play. You will have completed your soul path effectively to allow this freedom and what a freedom it is. Forever is up to you as you define your destination/destiny ultimately and can take all of time (non-specific) you like. This is the closest to heaven described and I so will IT AS SO BEING.

edit on 23-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Are there any living masters you trust? Which ones do you trust?
edit on 23-5-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

I am not going to be pulled into a discussion of personalities or comparing this master with that master.

All I will say is that I am convinced that trustworthy masters do exist in the world today. It is for each individual to discover this for themselves, if they are inclined towards any spiritual master.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

The problem I have with this is that the pure beingness of consciousness would be far too great for the One to choose again to individualize and occupy the lower realms. Of course, if this is true, I will not question my infinite intellect.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Are you saying there are spiritual masters who you trust?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

“When the student is ready, the teacher will appear..."

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Are you saying there are spiritual masters who you trust?

To the extent that I am capable of placing my trust in another, yes, that is what I am saying.

“When the student is ready, the teacher will appear..."

I believe that is how it works.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

reply to post by vethumanbeing

The problem I have with this is that the pure beingness of consciousness would be far too great for the One to choose again to individualize and occupy the lower realms. Of course, if this is true, I will not question my infinite intellect.

Its all planned, has all ducks in a row, as anticipates every outcome of EVERYTHING or would not be in charge of this conundrum of consciousness regarding every single human form on this planet even if of the lower 2.5 to 3.3.d. As it owns occupies all human space knows it and allows for digressions, genious- brilliance, failure. The One is in the process of not copying the REDUNDANT FORM, more of a specialized focus upon that which is important to promlegate the human specie at its best (undecided as to include the worst) Freewill should have taken care of all that (Gods invention/gift and so fought over even now).
edit on 23-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

The qualifications? None, besides the desire to know truth, and to bring it to others.

So your advice is no better than anybody's then. Why should anyone listen to what you say?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

God did not make us, because there is no us. God is the only being that exists... We are not separate from God, we ARE God. Do not let your religious dogmatics hold you from Truth.

We are ITS expressions therefore we are God. Why is this such a hard concept to understand. Where does the separation occure? INSECURITY PLANNED planted. WHY? Gamesmanship.

We are god ? That's new age philosophy for you folks...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Hi HarryTZ, question for you...

what does this mean to you, how would you interpret it and what can you relate to Noah's time to today ?

"as was in the days of Noah so shall be in the coming days of the son of man"

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

We need no person or entity external to ourselves; we have all the tools that we need. Jesus himself said this, however thousands of years of biblical translation has distorted the text, rendering it less than useful.

Buddha became enlightened without Jesus, he wasn't even born yet!
edit on 22-5-2013 by HarryTZ because: (no reason given)

Apart from the Son of God, you do not exist.

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

We are the loaf of bread and he is the heel on either end.

1 Corinthians 10

17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

The Heel (1 Corinthians 15):

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”[f]; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.

Adam is the error and the redeemer both. As Genesis 3 says, the heel crushes the head of Satan. Job 19 reveals the mystery.

Job 19

25 I know that my redeemer[c] lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.[d]
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet[e] in[f] my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!
28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,[g]’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.

The root of the trouble lies in him, yet He redeemed us as well from the error. How?

Genesis 3

And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring[a] and hers;
he will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel.”

Buddha must be born again as well. There are no exceptions until this happens:

Hebrews 9

28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

He must appear a 2nd time.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
You mean you snooze?

I do that.

Maybe I will get into heaven after all!!! yipee!!!

There is much difference between sleep and Pure Awareness.

What makes awareness pure?

Why is one person's awareness better than another person's?
Isn't really just what you think about awareness that makes you think that yours is 'pure'?

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join