Ask a spiritual question and I will contrive to bring you the answer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon
How was the universe created?

(I won't bother asking why it was created, as you had previoulsy told me that is an invalid question).

Better question, why was it created.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarryTZ

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

One hand clapping is the sound of it hitting the other hand. Being requires more than one. Everything is in relationship to everything else. The observer must be observed to have the ability himself. Being requires that two hands must clap.

Duality is an illusion. The observed is the Observer and the Observer the observed!

Dew comes from the ocean, but it takes the Sun to distill and return it to unity. The same sun that melts wax also hardens clay. Water keeps clay malleable. Truth is Aleph Mem Tav. Alpha and Omega have water in the middle. You must be born again and the purpose of baptism in the waters of the Jordan imply that we will cross over as unique being and not merely the ocean that comprises us all.

The Shepherd pulls the wool over our eyes. He sheers off the wool (Potential for Sin), then washes it white as snow. He then returns it to us as something new HE wove for us to wear. Our Robe (body) will be new. You must be born again. Many veins, but one blood.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Dew comes from the ocean, but it takes the Sun to distill and return it to unity. The same sun that melts wax also hardens clay. Water keeps clay malleable. Truth is Aleph Mem Tav. Alpha and Omega have water in the middle. You must be born again and the purpose of baptism in the waters of the Jordan imply that we will cross over as unique being and not merely the ocean that comprises us all.

The Shepherd pulls the wool over our eyes. He sheers off the wool (Potential for Sin), then washes it white as snow. He then returns it to us as something new HE wove for us to wear. Our Robe (body) will be new. You must be born again. Many veins, but one blood.

There is nothing which I must do, besides exist. You are the Shepherd of your own self, and you are responsible for all of your actions.
edit on 22-5-2013 by HarryTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

There is nothing which I must do, besides exist. You are the Shepherd of your own self, and you are responsible for all of your actions.

Only by choice. Once you find the lack in your own rule, surrender to the sovereignty of the King leads to peace. I defer to my last post in another thread.

Last Post - Opposites from the Tao Te Ching

If you understand what I posted there, being requires two hands to clap. God did not make us from his image without the intent of fellowship with others. Yielding is holding off on judgment. Preserving the whole (All the hands clapping) requires this. God keeps no records of wrongs. Love preserves. Preserves what? The whole. Being requires more than one.

edit on 22-5-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Dew comes from the ocean, but it takes the Sun to distill and return it to unity. The same sun that melts wax also hardens clay. Water keeps clay malleable. Truth is Aleph Mem Tav. Alpha and Omega have water in the middle. You must be born again and the purpose of baptism in the waters of the Jordan imply that we will cross over as unique being and not merely the ocean that comprises us all.The Shepherd pulls the wool over our eyes. He sheers off the wool (Potential for Sin), then washes it white as snow. He then returns it to us as something new HE wove for us to wear. Our Robe (body) will be new. You must be born again. Many veins, but one blood.

harryTZ

Enoch, Did the shepherd wear the wool disguised as a wolf in sheeps clothing offered itself up as a lamb then to be sheered of sin as a white as snow? Something new is actually as old as Moses. Lies upon lies. According to Jesus, the body is the least of our worries as we ascend it. No need to worry regarding the covering up of our sins/nakedness. How are we born again of many veins, and one blood, through babtism of WATER, or that of FIRE?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

God did not make us, because there is no us. God is the only being that exists... We are not separate from God, we ARE God. Do not let your religious dogmatics hold you from Truth.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

How was the universe created?

(I won't bother asking why it was created, as you had previoulsy told me that is an invalid question).

Of course, we cannot know for sure, however I would assume that the cosmologists are right about the Big Bang.

If you are one with God, than how can you not be sure? Has God forgotten?

I am not trying to be facetious, it just seems reasonable to me that if someone claims to be one with God, then they would also be omniscient.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mysticnoon

Our reality is an illusion. I do not know what event occurred to create the universe because that does not matter whatsoever. Physical reality is an illusion, so the event that created the universe was an illusion. Focus more on your own evolution and less on the physics of it.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Also I do not claim to be in that state of godliness. Even if I were, all the time, I still would not know every physical detail about the universe.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Enoch, Did the shepherd wear the wool disguised as a wolf in sheeps clothing offered itself up as a lamb then to be sheered of sin as a white as snow? Something new is actually as old as Moses. Lies upon lies. According to Jesus, the body is the least of our worries as we ascend it. No need to worry regarding the covering up of our sins/nakedness. How are we born again of many veins, and one blood, through babtism of WATER, or that of FIRE?

Follow the symbols and clues. 1 Kings 17 speaks of Elijah and the Dew.

17 Now Elijah the Tishbite, from Tishbe[a] in Gilead, said to Ahab, “As the Lord, the God of Israel, lives, whom I serve, there will be neither dew nor rain in the next few years except at my word.”

The Dew is shut off because of Ahab's choices. What happens next? Elijah travels to Zarephath. The name Zarephath means refinery. Where is the refinery?

Deuteronomy 4

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

Egypt is the refinery and a picture of Mankind and Earth. The Womb / Mater / Matrix / Material is the refinery. We are to come out of Egypt and cross the Jordan (Waters of Baptism). To do this, you must be born again and receive a new robe based on your previous wool (Sin). We are wanting to reach the promised land across the water. This is true.

Deuteronomy 6

10 When the Lord your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, 11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, 12 be careful that you do not forget the Lord, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

First, we must be bond servants. A servant must learn to give and not take. The inheritance we receive is listed above within the new Heavens and Earth. What comes between the beginning and end of time here in the material world?

Truth in Hebrew is Aleph (Alpha) Mem (Water) Tav (Omega). Water is the Dew. We need to finish 1 Kings 17 now.

12 “As surely as the Lord your God lives,” she replied, “I don’t have any bread—only a handful of flour in a jar and a little olive oil in a jug. I am gathering a few sticks to take home and make a meal for myself and my son, that we may eat it—and die.”

Tav (end) is the pictograph of two crossed sticks.

17 Some time later the son of the woman who owned the house became ill. He grew worse and worse, and finally stopped breathing. 18 She said to Elijah, “What do you have against me, man of God? Did you come to remind me of my sin and kill my son?”

19 “Give me your son,” Elijah replied. He took him from her arms, carried him to the upper room where he was staying, and laid him on his bed. 20 Then he cried out to the Lord, “Lord my God, have you brought tragedy even on this widow I am staying with, by causing her son to die?” 21 Then he stretched himself out on the boy three times and cried out to the Lord, “Lord my God, let this boy’s life return to him!”

22 The Lord heard Elijah’s cry, and the boy’s life returned to him, and he lived. 23 Elijah picked up the child and carried him down from the room into the house. He gave him to his mother and said, “Look, your son is alive!”

24 Then the woman said to Elijah, “Now I know that you are a man of God and that the word of the Lord from your mouth is the truth.”

Yes, a man of God delivers truth from the waters. Do you see now? Continue. Who was Elijah in the first century (You must be born again)? He was John the Baptist. Jesus said so. What was he doing?

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

The coming wrath is against those who do not put out fire with water. You must have water to put it out. What is the water? God's love and a giving nature. Serve as a slave here in the refinery. Repent. Use the waters to remove self-will and surrender to God's will. Give.

Go back and read 1 Kings 17. Elijah took the dead son up to heaven, restored this soul, then brought him back into the waters of life to the mother's bosom. This is involution and evolution (Baptism and rising to new life from repentance and refinement). You must be born again.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Our reality is an illusion. I do not know what event occurred to create the universe because that does not matter whatsoever. Physical reality is an illusion, so the event that created the universe was an illusion. Focus more on your own evolution and less on the physics of it.

Actually, my question had a metaphysical basis.

I accept that you do not know the how and why of creation, but it has left me wondering how you reconcile this ignorance with being one with God or "the infinite field of consciousness"?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I claim not the knowledge of everything. I would assume that, upon final release from the body, an enlightened being would find his or her self at the very moment of creation, where there would be no question of how or why.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

God did not make us, because there is no us. God is the only being that exists... We are not separate from God, we ARE God. Do not let your religious dogmatics hold you from Truth.

Truth = Aleph Mem Tav. Beginning - Waters of the Jordan - End. Dogma is practice. I am showing you life. What you are embracing is the 'Way'. Philosophy is the truth of virtue. What is Christ?

John 14:6

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

500 years before Christ, philosophers such as Confucius found the way and eight-fold path of righteousness. Buddha said suffering could be escaped. This is true, but reward does not come from killing the self, it comes from giving it. Suffering brings reward. Taking reward brings suffering. Eliminating suffering removes the opportunity of reward (Inheritance). Why? Compare the lesser case the the greater.

If you smoke, you will generally get cancer and die quicker. Why? You took a reward that ended in suffering. Flip this. What happens if you go to the gym and suffer work? You gain health. Work a job and your family eats. Squander your paycheck on selfish gratification and your kids suffer the opportunities missed. Suffering is required unless you take the path of the thief. The thief takes his reward, the suffers at the end. Buddha removed suffering and removed the reward as well. The way leads to wisdom, but Christ leads us to life.

What do we take when we take the name of Christ? We take the character, which is giving. You cannot give unless you first earn the gift you give. Suffering first is required. Christ showed us this path to true life.

Again, what I am showing here is something beyond the 'way' and 'truth'. The water is the path to the the conclusion and salvation from the image of reality as we know it in the waters this side of the Jordan.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

You're in heaven trying to get to heaven - and you're going through hell to do it.

There is no need to torture yourself to reach enlightenment. Buddha realized this when his years of asceticism ended fruitlessly. He realized that a Middle Way was the true path. Once you find the middle, the median between two extremes, you transcend the duality.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

You're in heaven trying to get to heaven - and you're going through hell to do it.

There is no need to torture yourself to reach enlightenment. Buddha realized this when his years of asceticism ended fruitlessly. He realized that a Middle Way was the true path. Once you find the middle, the median between two extremes, you transcend the duality.

I agree with the middle way. Check out Confucius and the Doctrine of the Mean. Still, what did they lack? We cannot come to the Father unless we come by Christ. How is this connected to life, which is what Christ promises.

The mystery to this is found in John 10:

7 Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.[a] They will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

---First, the sheep have a gateway to pass before entering the pastures of the promised land. Thieves try to pass by to nirvana, but there is only one gate keeper that can be used.

11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12 The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. 13 The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.

Here is the key to LIFE. The heart must love. Faith is love for God and trust that the Shepherd is worthy of our surrender to the path. Hope is what we look toward. Life comes from unity with the whole and this comes by yielding (removal of judgment).

Go back to the Tao quote I used and linked to earlier.

To yield is to preserve the whole.

--Hold off on judgment to preserve the whole (other members of the community).

To be misjudged is to be straightened.

--When you are misjudged by others, you are straightened toward the truth. You were never crooked to begin with if you hold to truth.

To be hollow is to be filled.

---An empty cup demand filling. Fasting opens a void that God then fills from the lack.

To be battered is to be renewed.

---A town nearby was destroyed by a tornado 10 years ago. Today, it is brand new.

To be in need is to possess.

---Need drives desire.

To be abundant is to be confused.

---Choice confuses desire. Meekness takes what is needed only.

Therefore, the saint embraces the “Oneness” as a standard for the world.

---Service to others is his standard. How? By removing (yielding to judgment). From this point, the answer returns to the top of the page.

The wise one is not prejudiced, hence he is enlightened.

---They yield to preserve the whole. Suffering always brings reward.

The wise one is not self-opinioned, hence he is outstanding.

---Always ready for service. The empty cup needs to be filled (one who judges). A filled cup needs no more. The person who judges is empty. The person who is humble already has what they need.

The wise one does not boast of himself, hence he shall receive the credit.

---To boast of self is the batter another. Humility allows others to see what you are filled with.

The wise one does not praise his own deeds, hence can long endure.

---Because he embraces oneness. Atonement is At One Ment with God (The Whole).

Because the wise one does not conflict with others and therefore the world cannot contend
against him.

---The law is for those who break it. Break the law and it breaks you. The law is love. Love and no law can be broken. LIFE is this.

It is not true as the ancients say, “To yield is to preserve the whole?”
Thus the “Oneness” will be honored to him.

1 Corinthians 13 - The Law that fulfills all law:

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Only Christ showed us the LIFE from Love. Unity from within multiplicity.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

We need no person or entity external to ourselves; we have all the tools that we need. Jesus himself said this, however thousands of years of biblical translation has distorted the text, rendering it less than useful.

Buddha became enlightened without Jesus, he wasn't even born yet!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

We need no person or entity external to ourselves; we have all the tools that we need. Jesus himself said this, however thousands of years of biblical translation has distorted the text, rendering it less than useful.

Buddha became enlightened without Jesus, he wasn't even born yet!

Neither Buddha nor Jesus left any first-hand written accounts of their own teachings, so in both cases we are left with records which suffered from likely misinterpretation and selective transcription.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Then you will have to rely on yourself to find out the truth.
No one can be trusted.
edit on 22-5-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

No one can be trusted.

Unless you accept that there are always living masters in the world to point the way.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

No one can be trusted.

Unless you accept that there are always living masters in the world to point the way.

But they will not be believed or understood until you yourself have first seen the truth.
The truth is unbelievable!
edit on 23-5-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join