It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a spiritual question and I will contrive to bring you the answer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarryTZ

Originally posted by K9millionaire
reply to post by HarryTZ

Lets get straight to the point shall we? Is there a purpose/meaning to life, and if so what is it?

Life, existence, is far beyond meaning. If life had a meaning... the moment you found it, it would be over.

No it wouldn't. It would keep going. Just as it did before you found the 'meaning'. No, life has no meaning. It's the struggling of those who must have meaning, that make it seem like there is.

But life is not to be rid of that easily! It is so far beyond meaning that it renders any question of meaning completely invalid, and any search for an answer completely fruitless. Life is a wonderful game... play your pieces right and you shall be rewarded immensely.
edit on 22-5-2013 by HarryTZ because: (no reason given)

No, no no.. wrong. Play your pieces right? Like, mate, feed, kill, repeat? That's all there is to it.

The gazelle gets up in the morning and says "Ooh I don't want to be eaten today." and starts running as fast as she can.
The lion gets up in the morning and says "Ooh I don't want to starve today." and starts running as fast as she can.

Bottom line is, in nature, you better start the day off running, or you're dead. The rules of life, right there.

The only reward is a quick death.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HarryTZ

what does it mean when a shadow person chokes you and you can feel the hatred in a dream? because i had a dream like that and it really freaked me out.

edit on 22-5-2013 by xXthealienghostXx because: forgot some of the dream :3

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HarryTZ

Wise answer indeed. well done.
Although I do believe on a base level the purpose of life is replicate DNA, and everything we see in nature is on some level an attempt to do so.
Humans are different somehow. I could speculate as to why but that's a road leading to nowhere if I've ever seen one.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by HarryTZ

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

Absolute and utter silence. Your true being.

One hand clapping is the sound of it hitting the other hand. Being requires more than one. Everything is in relationship to everything else. The observer must be observed to have the ability himself. Being requires that two hands must clap.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Let me be more specific. Recognising God in all things is a given assumption. If you were speaking to Origin Prime Creator, would you recognize IT as Supreme (of course we are god individualized).

Instantly will you recognize Her voice. Immediately would you hear Him beckoning you home... It is magnificently indescribable and absolutely unmistakable.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

No, no no.. wrong. Play your pieces right? Like, mate, feed, kill, repeat? That's all there is to it.

The gazelle gets up in the morning and says "Ooh I don't want to be eaten today." and starts running as fast as she can.
The lion gets up in the morning and says "Ooh I don't want to starve today." and starts running as fast as she can.

Bottom line is, in nature, you better start the day off running, or you're dead. The rules of life, right there.

The only reward is a quick death.

If that is all you see in life than that is all you shall experience... if that is all you experience, I invite you to see infinitely more in each person, place, situation and event... Then will you know truly what life is.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXthealienghostXx
reply to post by HarryTZ

what does it mean when a shadow person chokes you and you can feel the hatred in a dream? because i had a dream like that and it really freaked me out.

edit on 22-5-2013 by xXthealienghostXx because: forgot some of the dream :3

It means you are allowing fear to dictate in your life. Understand that fear is Love's polar opposite, and exists only to allow for the experience of Love in the relative. There is nothing to fear when you see that Love Is All There Is.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

One hand clapping is the sound of it hitting the other hand. Being requires more than one. Everything is in relationship to everything else. The observer must be observed to have the ability himself. Being requires that two hands must clap.

Duality is an illusion. The observed is the Observer and the Observer the observed!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
Alright. What is the best way for a person to live a spiritual life?
That's all I can think of at the moment.

Everything you do, be fully present in that moment. If you are eating, turn your eating into a meditation. Talking, be completely aware of the present. Walking, remain utterly conscious. Don't let thoughts and judgements cloud the way of Light... allow yourself to simply be, whatever you are doing.
edit on 22-5-2013 by HarryTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by K9millionaire
reply to post by HarryTZ

Wise answer indeed. well done.
Although I do believe on a base level the purpose of life is replicate DNA, and everything we see in nature is on some level an attempt to do so.
Humans are different somehow. I could speculate as to why but that's a road leading to nowhere if I've ever seen one.

Humans have the gift of being able to reason and contemplate. We are capable of becoming fully and infinitely conscious of Truth, ultimate reality.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
What is your take on the HORA and GIARC? Also a supplementary question, Is it safer to go through curves or angles?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega man
What is your take on the HORA and GIARC? Also a supplementary question, Is it safer to go through curves or angles?

Unfortunately, I do not know what you are speaking of. If you would care to elaborate, I may be able to bring you an answer.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Let me be more specific. Recognising God in all things is a given assumption. If you were speaking to Origin Prime Creator, would you recognize IT as Supreme (of course we are god individualized).

Instantly will you recognize Her voice. Immediately would you hear Him beckoning you home... It is magnificently indescribable and absolutely unmistakable.

So, you do recognize me?
edit on 22-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

So, you do recognize me?

I do. You are me and I am you. There is literally no separation.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
thedemoncycle.wikia.com...reply to post by HarryTZ

With regards to Angles and Curves, which is the safest to use for interdimensional travel portals? I know which one.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

So, you do recognize me?

I do. You are me and I am you. There is literally no separation.

None whatsoever (would there exist a separation or even the slightest doubt of totality/unisome) literally or spiritually.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

With regards to Angles and Curves, which is the safest to use for interdimensional travel portals? I know which one.

Well, considering I know absolutely nothing about 'interdimensional travel', nor do I know anything on the topic of portals, I cannot provide you an answer.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Have you traveled? Id rely on the Angles, but youd better be able to break if your on a 20 degree to a sharp 180? the curves are well curves allowed to inside out themselves change course. Angles are contant geometry fixed mathmatically; directions set in space so to speak. So you are thinking of wormholes as curvey and seductive? I thought interdimensional travel was relegated to the metaphysical (thoughtform) not actual physical (which is not possible as gross matter is too heavy/dense and cannot combine with anything higher than the 3.3.).

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
How was the universe created?

(I won't bother asking why it was created, as you had previoulsy told me that is an invalid question).

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon
How was the universe created?

(I won't bother asking why it was created, as you had previoulsy told me that is an invalid question).

Of course, we cannot know for sure, however I would assume that the cosmologists are right about the Big Bang.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join