It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Telekinesis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hi everyone. From my understanding, telekinesis is the ability to move inanimate objects with your thoughts, right?

If you are knowledgble in the ways of telekinesis please enlighten me on the details and knowledge you have about it. Thanks a lot!

My friend thinks I'm crazy cause I think telekinesis and telepathy and stuff is possible. He's one of those kind of people that won't believe anything until it's been scientifically proven...

Anyway, if you know of any good websites on training yourself in the ways of telekinesis, please forward them to me I would be very greatful!

Thanks in advance
-Tony

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hello Naossoan! I've been studying psychokinesis, or things kind of like telekinesis such as telepathy, for several years now. It's quite interesting.

I find it admirable that you are willing to go against what your friends think and do what you feel you need to do. Good job!

Anyway, go to www.psipog.com which is a very good resource for all things psi including telekinesis.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hi and hello to evy1 Im new around here and find forums like these very interesting.

To evry1 hope u find what ure looking for.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Well, I can tell you how I personally started...

Self trained and I can't do much, but enough to prove the phenomenon is real...

I find it easier to stop things that are already moving... Try concentrating on stopping the second hand of a watch for example. Just visualize it stopping, and keep projecting that visual with your mind. It may take several sessions, and without result, and much time, but eventually, you'll see it. And that one success will make it easier and easier.....

Another one I tried well is the chain hanging from a ceiling fan. I often use this on the rare occassion I want to show someone, as for some reason, I can do it quickly and easily.

Other things to try, compass needle, paper clips, small coins.

I'd recommend putting a paper clip on a piece of paper, draw around it, then try and move it (again with visualization). Again, be patient, but the results will eventually blow you away....

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Gazrok,
I find what you say interesting.
I have played around with objects at the end of strings holding them out arms length...
...keeping my arm still and waiting for the object at the string to be still.
Once this happened it was quite easy for me to move the object any direction i wanted and stop it...with no apparent extra force from my arm.

However I believe that despite how still I was, my thoughts sent electrical impulses to the muscles in my arm needed for this task, and albeit the apparent lack of movement, there was enough to do the trick.

Now this does not disprove anything...on the contrary it is exciting at the implications.
Perhaps the energy can be controled between myself and lets say a paper clip on a piece of paper, to make it move.

Supposedly my great grandmother could make tables rise from the ground, and my other great grandmother was an indian witch doctor. But I was raised in a family that condemned such practices as evil...but now the wheel has turned...and if it is possible, it is not evil.

Gods peace

dAlen

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by naossoan

My friend thinks I'm crazy cause I think telekinesis and telepathy and stuff is possible. He's one of those kind of people that won't believe anything until it's been scientifically proven...

Thanks in advance
-Tony

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi , your friend is wrong --- chapo

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapo

Originally posted by naossoan

Thanks in advance
-Tony

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi , your friend is wrong --- chapo

You dont happen to have any experience in telekinesis by any chance do you?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Yes SIR I do ! chapo

PS. I don't need a lecons about paranormal ;metaphysic ; magic !

chapo

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Yes SIR I do ! chapo

chapo

well why the suspence? share...

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
There is this online "PK Trainer" you can try to practice...the site has a lot of other useful "games" as well to test TK & ESP.

I've had some success with PK Trainer, but not with the "pinball drop" exercise also on that site. But I found that if I really concentrated & got a high score on the trainer, I would get very weak afterwards & once it led to a full-blown flu...so I'm wondering if there isn't a bit of caution to be had when doing intense practice? Like making sure you have enough energy & that you're healthy that day?

www.mdani.demon.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Oottne laviuqel autriv asah titub, Enola lliwfo rewop hguorhts tcej bo egnarra erdna evomoty tiliba elpmise HT deed nis Isis eni kelet.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen

Yes SIR I do ! chapo

chapo

well why the suspence? share...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing to share . Iam not a teacher--- every one for him self - capito ?

new topics

top topics

join