It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London cleaver assault called terror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

London (CNN) - They first hit the man, thought to be a British soldier, with a car in broad daylight. Then the two attackers hacked him to death and dumped his body in the middle of a southeastern London road.

As the victim -- dressed in what appeared to be a T-shirt for Help for Heroes, a charity that helps military veterans -- lay prone, one of the two attackers found a camera.

"We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you until you leave us alone," said a meat-cleaver-wielding man with bloody hands, speaking in what seems to be a London accent.

Wow just imagen doing some shopping and see someone pulling a head from another man.
The soldier had apparently been on duty in central London and was returning to the Royal Artillery Barracks in Woolwich when he was attacked, Raynsford said.

London cleaver assault called terror

No guns, no bombs only two guys using machetes but still terrorizing.

A witness, who identified himself only as James, told London's LBC 97.3 radio station that he saw two men standing by the victim, who was on the ground in the British capital's Woolwich neighborhood.

At first James thought they were trying to help the man. But then he saw two meat cleavers, like a butcher would have.

"They were hacking at this poor guy, literally," he told the radio station, as if they were trying to remove his organs.

"These two guys were crazed. They were just not there. They were just animals."

One suspect's video statement justifying the attack spurred the Muslim Council of Britain to issue a strong statement condemning what it called "a truly barbaric act that has no basis in Islam," as well as to urge Muslim and non-Muslims alike "to come together in solidarity to ensure the forces of hatred do not prevail."

youtube (not real graphic but some won't like it)
edit on 22-5-2013 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass

"These two guys were crazed. They were just not there. They were just animals."

Seems like an appropriate estimation of these fellows.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

pays to be armed
dont let your gov take ur guns..

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Its only terror if Moslems are involved.

The same crime committed by another religion or race would be called a murder.

Come to think of it, EVERYTHING is "terror". Quick, put the city on "lock-down" and strip everyone of their rights.
edit on 22-5-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hague wants to arm the Syrian rebels/terrorists

the FSA have been beheading Syrian civilians and Soldiers for 2 years

Hague you criminal, this is a bit of karma; paid for by an innocent brave soldier

STOP MEDDLING!!

Libya was in exellent condition before NATO gang overthrew Qaddafi and put Islamists there

Syria now? WHY???

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jumadax

Didn't they already arm them? I oftenly said they forgot to send the blue helmets with those arms.

reply to post by gladtobehere

Couldn't agree more.
Terror is in the eye of the beholder.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyeinoz
reply to post by Dumbass

:
wow:
pays to be armed
.#

they have taken the guns in the uk after a weirdo linked to the polaticians shot up a school ????

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Dumbass

pays to be armed

Explain how being armed would protect you if someone decides to drive a car at you as you are walking along minding your own business?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TurtleSmacker

People are throwing the "terror" word around like it is normal everyday speech nowadays.

I've heard "You can't let him say that to you...that's a terroristic threat!" about something as benign
as not getting mayo on a sandwich. It sadly hilarious watching the sheep respond to the talking heads.

Want some terror with your morning coffee?

edit on 22-5-2013 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Please follow up in this thread:

Police respond to 'serious incident' in Woolwich

Sigh different headlines so no search hit

Mods please close

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Saw the video. That creature is lower than an animal. I'd like to put a bullet between his eyes. Bastard.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

Hey Dumbass, nowhere does that man mention Allah and islam.Seen the video several times, not mentioned once.I see you cut and paste, but what is the scource and evidence of this allegation ?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I wasn't with them. I exquoted what is put in the first link. I did not rephrase the tube vid.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by billdadobbie

reply to post by Dumbass

:
wow:
pays to be armed
.#

they have taken the guns in the uk after a weirdo linked to the polaticians shot up a school ????

That was the Dunblane massacre that took place in Scotland. And then back iin the mid 80s we had Hungerford when Michael Ryan went round with a shotgun and killed quite a few people.

The soldier that was killed tonight had his head cut off. You cant do that with a gun. However I for one agree that guns should be out of general circulation and supplies held in safe depos like a Police station etc so that in a time of national emergency or if the UK faced an invasion they will be made available.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

If we ever had to hand firearms out to a populace that had little experience in using them, we'd have to be in a very desperate state.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

I know, the term is overused to the point that it has no power anymore.

These guys are just a couple of animals who killed someone in a barbaric manner, not terrorists.

Murder =/= Terrorism

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
reply to post by Dumbass

Hey Dumbass, nowhere does that man mention Allah and islam.Seen the video several times, not mentioned once.I see you cut and paste, but what is the scource and evidence of this allegation ?

www.itv.com...

Watch from 00:20

new topics

top topics

join