It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the news footage of dog being rescued live Fake?? Damn Im going to get slated..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist

I also want to add that I refer to my family and pets as my wife, my son, my cat, my dog when I am talking to people that are nothing more than associates. After they meet them or know them I will speak to them in name form. Until then it is easier to just refer to them as what they are to me. Otherwise I am doing a lot of silly small talk that I am not interested in doing.

Raist

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
LOL...right..I cant find my dog...ohh wait there he is right next to us stuffed into some junk..Staged for the feel good moment to make people feel better after this storm...
Also in breaking news President approves new bill so all tornado's will now be required to pass extensive background checks and be limited to no more than 10MPH because of the school killings.....

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SeenAlot

MAybe the dog was digging through the rubble and popped out when they were interviewing.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by maythetruthbeknown

Was this filmed the day after the tornado? She really doesn't have a scratch on her. Her hair isn't even messed up. And the dog didn't make a sound. You would think the dog would have been whimpering when his/her master walked by where it was laying beneath the rubble, that it would have been found before the camera crew started rolling. What the heck is going on?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I Dont think this was faked. The older woman would have never gone along with faking a story like this just to make a good smotional story out of a very bad situation, that she had just survived. Doesnt make sense, im all for looking at the truth, and I believe this is the truth. No conspiracy

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
I Dont think this was faked. The older woman would have never gone along with faking a story like this just to make a good smotional story out of a very bad situation, that she had just survived. Doesnt make sense, im all for looking at the truth, and I believe this is the truth. No conspiracy

Why wouldn't the old woman go along with it?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

why stop with the dog??? could they all be not actors? and there was no survives , but to say it was not that bad send in the stage stooges to take the place, and then the news crews to see that yes people did indeed survive a F5. if it can be done with a dog ... well you get the Idea. oh and cuts , look up FX that's this FX fx stage makeup and see what can be done in a few sec or min.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The 1 thing that leads me to believe that it was definitely not fake, is because the reporter didn't want to get her hands dirty. I'm not sure who the other person was, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't the reporter. That person was not helping until after the old woman had already tried by herself, and then said, "Help me."

In my opinion, the way in which she said that was kinda implying, "Don't just snippin* stand there watching like an idiot. Get down here and help me!"

If it was completely staged, I think they would've immediately said, "Cut!! Let's try it again."

Originally posted by Bilk22

Was this filmed the day after the tornado? She really doesn't have a scratch on her. Her hair isn't even messed up.

Have you ever noticed just how much hair spray some old women use?
I have no problem believing that a gallon of hairspray could withstand an F5.
edit on 5/23/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Its just a personal opinion, after a devestating event like that, I just find it hard for an elderly woman, to commit to being used for a fake story. I dont know, maybe im wrong, and she is guilty, or maybe she didnt even know, and the new reporters placed the dog there. I find it a bit much though

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

..... or maybe she didnt even know, and the new reporters placed the dog there. I find it a bit much though

That is always a possibility. I'm with you in saying that I don't think the woman was involved, but you really never know just how far the reporters may go.

Maybe not placed it there, but it is possible that they may have already seen it under there, before the interview started.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by maythetruthbeknown
Personal disclosure .... That dog looks to me like a schnauzer ... I have five of them .. They are highly intelligent and can be trained but their master is normally only one person,

That women did not seem like the master of that dog...;...

let the insults begin l...........ol
I'm not saying this video is either real or fake --- the only obvious reason it would be faked by the news team would be for ratings...

But the old gal kept referring to her dog as "it"... I actually find that strikingly odd in and of itself.

About 2 years ago, my sisters shih tzu went missing for a couple of days --- my sis was a mess the whole time! When neighbors found and returned the pooch, that moment gave my sis a new lease on life!

Just sayin'!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_philth

But the old gal kept referring to her dog as "it"... I actually find that strikingly odd in and of itself.

Until after she saw it, and then repeatedly called it 'Babsey'. (probably not spelled correctly)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I swear these are making me join the cult of "I Can't believe a damn thing anymore"

Well I am off to found another church...
edit on 23-5-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Yeah I just watched that and it looks ultra-fishy.

The dog was right there in view, 2 feet away? The whole time? Didn't whimper or bark?

Something is totally not right with that video. I could even hear it in her voice she didn't believe what she was saying.

Why would they fake this? I am convinced a real tornado happened.
But why this?

To see if people will care more about a stupid dog than actual humans?
I guess they are right, most people do care more about a dog that lived unharmed than they care about children that died, and this kind of stuff proves it.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
I swear these are making me join the cult of "I Can't believe a damn thing anymore"

'I can't believe anything anymore' is the rejection of the cults that are trying to indoctrinate us.

Knowing is better anyways.
Believing is just assuming as a result of lack of information.
edit on 24-5-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

reply to post by Bilk22

Its just a personal opinion, after a devestating event like that, I just find it hard for an elderly woman, to commit to being used for a fake story. I dont know, maybe im wrong, and she is guilty, or maybe she didnt even know, and the new reporters placed the dog there. I find it a bit much though

Well she did just lose everything (assuming she was a real resident).

Wouldn't bending the truth a little for 5,000$ sound appealing? Sign a little non-disclosure and everyone is set!

Hell I bet people would lie on TV like this for 50$.

Think about it, every commercial advertisement you have seen was essentially a liar attempting to manipulate you psychologically, and they did it for a meager paycheck. This is how things work everyday in this world. More than half of the jobs on the market are paid liar positions. Everyone knows this.
edit on 24-5-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hmm, everyone wants to be a celebrity on TV, even old ladies, right?

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This thread is quite a TWISTER !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join