It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies, never ask your man what he is thinking

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

It was packaging tape and squirrel some recollection of trying to make coffee comes to mind

Warmest
Cody

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I'm so showing my hubby that reply

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I Loved that thought! If you were my hubby and said That,there'd be milk coming out of My nose!Or coffee/tea/water

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

I don't know Mrs R,but i already like her!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

I agree! I'm really glad i was'nt eating or drinking anything while reading this thread-THANK YOU CODYYYYY!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
My wife and I were driving to Devon last year, she was driving. I sat staring out the window. She asked that invasive question...."What are you thinking?". I said, "That field looks like a brilliant place to play soldiers in, especially that tree over there..... Looks like a great place to do the briefcase swap".

Best bit is, she agreed! And so ensued the conversation of childhood games until we got to our destination.

Last night she asked it again, I said I wonder how tall my bogey tower would be if all the bogeys I've ever had were piled on top of one another.

Billy Connoly once said in a show I can't remember on this very subject, 'Sometimes men can sit there and actually be thinking of nothing!'

edit on 23/5/77 by RobbieK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I'm loving this thread....you guys are hilarious!
The other night hubby and I were watching a movie. In one scene, the characters were eating hamburgers and having a discussion. I paused the movie, turned to my husband...and went into an analysis of the characters, the plot...and what I thought was about to happen.
After a lengthy and enthusiastic breakdown of what I thought was going on...I asked him, "What do you think?"....to which he replied...."I want a hamburger".
jacygirl

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Cody, your posts are awesome. Every time I hear your name, I'm reminded of None Piece.

edit on 23-5-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

And thanks to you I can't stop thinking about how I might be able to make my cat laugh.

Thanks (and give my apologies to your cat)....

Our Malucan Cockatoo can laugh...just like a human. And, she has excellent comedic timing. She cracks up our guests all the time. She has a pretty good vocabulary, even more impressive as only 5% of the females usually talk. Her go to line is "Hey Baby!", but some of her others include a wolf whistle, doing the click, click sound we make and calling "Puppies!" (basically, she mimics our call for the puppies to eat)....and they COME! She also knows our names well (all but mine), "Hi", "Feed the Bird", and a lot more. It's often amazing what she picks up and says. Of course, she also loves to drink out of a soda can (grabbing it with her beak, and tipping it up). I have to post a pic of that sometime.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
Cody, your posts are awesome. Every time I hear your name, I'm reminded of None Piece.

edit on 23-5-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Oh man I'm laughing so hard Mrs C came to see what was up with me.

Thanks for that

Thanks for posting it, it's the replies that make it so much fun, and bouncing ideas off each other laughter is so important

My posts are just random thoughts that I love to share.

Cody

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

I need to go for a beer with your hubby

Cody

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

You know me Rax

Life's for fun, even in the face of what we are facing in Britain today. There is good, so far no vigilante mobs.

We are better than them,

Have a random video

Cody

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

And thanks to you I can't stop thinking about how I might be able to make my cat laugh.

Our Malucan Cockatoo can laugh...just like a human. And, she has excellent comedic timing.

I would love to see some of the comedic talents of your bird friend. After all, some of the funniest people I know are animals.

I have apologized to my cat in advance and unfortunately I can't blame you for my sometimes ridiculous sense of humor. She is already giving me what I like to call "The eyebrow". She's the Dean Martin to my Jerry Lewis.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Our Malucan Cockatoo can laugh...just like a human. And, she has excellent comedic timing. She cracks up our guests all the time. She has a pretty good vocabulary, even more impressive as only 5% of the females usually talk. Her go to line is "Hey Baby!", but some of her others include a wolf whistle, doing the click, click sound we make and calling "Puppies!" (basically, she mimics our call for the puppies to eat)....and they COME! She also knows our names well (all but mine), "Hi", "Feed the Bird", and a lot more. It's often amazing what she picks up and says. Of course, she also loves to drink out of a soda can (grabbing it with her beak, and tipping it up). I have to post a pic of that sometime.

That Malucan Cockatoo sound very much like its master/owner...
(just having a laugh and picturing the comparison now).... (this is of course coming from a semi-retired veterinary surgeon!!!)

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Ps. Do you know what "Puppies" means in the UK Gaz?... If not, maybe Cody, Doc or some of the other blokes might like to enlighten you.... Go on lads.... I DARE YOU!.... Whaaaaa not up to it ARE YOU... Buncha puffs... (Quoted from Biffa Bacon)

Oh my Effing bejeezus... i am laughing so much here... thinking about the responses from you guys!
edit on 24-5-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added whilst pissing myself laughing...

edit on 24-5-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Thank you,that was a good giggle,and so cute

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Ps. Do you know what "Puppies" means in the UK Gaz?... If not, maybe Cody, Doc or some of the other blokes might like to enlighten you.... Go on lads.... I DARE YOU!.... Whaaaaa not up to it ARE YOU... Buncha puffs... (Quoted from Biffa Bacon)

My wife has got a lovely pair of puppies! Pink noses!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by RobbieK

My wife has got a lovely pair of puppies! Pink noses!

Woof Woof...

Samantha Fox... Eat your heart out!

Great minds think alike mate!

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 24-5-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Cody you crack me up lol brill thread, i'm so glad my ex never asked me what i was thinking while watching stargate or my tv would have went out through the window
just loved O'Neil grrrrrrrrrrr

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ballymoney50
Cody you crack me up lol brill thread, i'm so glad my ex never asked me what i was thinking while watching stargate or my tv would have went out through the window
just loved O'Neil grrrrrrrrrrr

*Shouts out*... HEY CODY.... HAVE YOU NOT TOLD BALLY THAT I AM THE SPITTING IMAGE OF MCGYVER YET?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Ps. Do i have to take the plane over to get the loo roll (and have a cup of coffee) or can you send by normal postal service?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Iv'e sent over my Jet it should be with you soon and sent the loo rolls over with my minion just in case your desperate

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join