It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woolwich soldier killer talking to the camera!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This guy just beheaded a soldier in broad daylight in the middle of london!!!
He doesnt look at all phased by what he just did...dangerous man!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It's unfortunate and terrifying that this soldier was hacked to death by a couple of pussies. I just can't fathom why you would kill someone in this manner, then call people over to record you explaining why you did it. These two just don't understand that this will make more people hate them over it.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I dont know anyone in the UK that likes Muslims anyway, for ages they have raped our little girls, killed our troops, blown up there own homes and buildings in most parts of the world, some really lovely Muslim countries have been wrecked beyond repair, Mali damaged, we all hate them in the UK, just seeing them in big groups in our towns send shivers right through white law abiding people, and if Muslims in Britain think this event today will make our people feel better about Muslims they are kidding, I would not want to be a Muslim in daylight alone now in UK if any troops or Police are around, I think they are going to have a really bad time living in the UK from now on, as British people are sick of them.
Sadly as I have said before on here there are some lovely Muslim men & women here, I like and know lots who I eat and go out with, and chat in towns too, but the nasty one's spoil it for those nice people who DO love living here, Doctors, Nurses, etc are lovely, and I wont allow anyone to say otherwise about them either.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Did I understand this right.....he killed the man in the street and then the police killed him?

Did he ever say why he killed the soldier?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Did I understand this right.....he killed the man in the street and then the police killed him?

He jumped out of the car, hacked the guy to bits, chopped off his head...then walked around the street asking people to take pictures of him.
He killed the person because he thinks he was a soldier as do the media and witnesses...he was seeking revenge.

This witness saw the whole thing...long video but you can hear how traumatized the guy is, he witnessed something horrific.

The killer guy, ran at the police the other one shot at them, thats when they were shot by armed police.

edit on 22-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf
[more ] Well now is the chance for our government to prove its worth and stop all immigration unless they are coming to a pre-arrange job, after server vetting . But there again its funny how this has happened just as the government I talk of is going through a bad time and needs a game changer. No ignore that, I`m just being a conspiracy theorist.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by retep

600 afghan interpreters and their families have just been granted permanent stay visas for the help they gave to our troop....no word on what they mean by families, close or distant....i can imagine that 600 will become 4-6000 people, none of which will be vetted. And by that i mean they wont see if they are extremists.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The worrying thing is, this guy has a London accent and is obviously an home grown extremist.

How many more of these style of attacks are we going to see. I fear he's right when he says our Governments don't care about us, all they care for his themselves and their masters.

An absoute deplorable act carried out in broad daylight, may the poor man who was murdered R.I.P.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
just returned from a wonderful London holiday. i hope the Metro Police Force gets tough and without mercy flushes this kind of human pollution from the streets of their beautiful city forever. absolutely sickening. come on Brits. do whatever it takes.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

If I understand it correctly (based on the last details I heard), the guys first hit the victim with the car, then hacked him up with knives, and then cut his head off. (in broad daylight). One of the guys had a gun also.

Yet, for some inexplicable reason, many witnesses are just walking around like this happens every day???!!! One even does a video interview???!!! Call me crazy, but on this side of the pond, we'd be getting the hell out of there, not sticking around for tea and crumpets!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by smyleegrl

If I understand it correctly (based on the last details I heard), the guys first hit the victim with the car, then hacked him up with knives, and then cut his head off. (in broad daylight). One of the guys had a gun also.

Yet, for some inexplicable reason, many witnesses are just walking around like this happens every day???!!! One even does a video interview???!!! Call me crazy, but on this side of the pond, we'd be getting the hell out of there, not sticking around for tea and crumpets!

Wow, stereotypical view of the British,I didn't see anyone drinking tea or eating crumpets.

What I did see was a guy videoing a crazy man, spewing anti western rhetoric and threatening that no man would go near the body of the poor soldier. There were women who tried to intervene, but when they are confronted with meat cleavers and hand guns, there's little you can do.

I've read comments on here and other social network sites suggesting that if it had happened in the states, the guys who carried out such an abhorrent act, would have got a whole lot of whoop ass!!

top topics

join