It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Eugenics Agenda Exposed Australian Government Apologizes To Victims And Blames Past Governments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Ok apologies firstly if this has been posted in another thread. I need to tell my story of how i found this. As a 43 year old male born at King Edward Memorial Hospital Perth Western Australia, i knew that something was not quite right within my inner self. I was born March 1970. Iam a twin, born 7 minutes before my brother. The exact time of our birth, the biggest earthquake in our states history occurred.en.wikipedia.org...

I grew up in a very dysfunctional home, my father a very strict primary school teacher, and my mother a Nurse. I was always ostricized, locked in cupboards, physically and mentally tortured. Not only by my two brothers, who looked more like twins, but also my father. I never felt comfortable with my family. I was constantly told I was adopted, i always believed i was, i felt like they hated me, as i could not understand how anyone could torture a human being this way. I have been searching my whole life for the truth of my family. What i have uncovered over the years about my family is shocking. When i used to ask my mother why Dad hated me, she said it was because i looked like his brother. I said thats not my fault. Anyway I will get to the point.After losing my son to suicide at the age of 17 November 5th 2009, i spent all my time searching for the truth. The same year my cousin committed suicide as well. I have also found out, I have an older sister, who was born in the late 1960's. She was adopted out. After her, i had an older brother who was stillborn. My older brother who was born 1969, has now changed gender and has become a woman. Without revealing myself, i have also found out my family has strong Roman Catholic and Masonic ties. They have written numerous books about it. We have lodges named after our family, with the origin being the Scottish FreeRights Of Masonry. My mother has an unascended ovary fertilized with teeth in her fallopian tubes. I kid you not, My family do not contact me, i left the door open yet they choose not to. King Edward Memorial Hospital Perth Western Australia had a strongly funded Genomic division which the Catholics controlled. Eugenics and human embryotic cloning was being overseen by a Dr R F Edwards, a Nobel Peace Prize recipient. This man was also present at my birth. It is horrifying to read what they did to these poor mothers and children. Destroying trauma based brain injury that can never be repaired. With the earthquake happenning around that time, they had put hundreds of antenas on the hospital roof in the weeks prior. I also had a Dr Antena as one of the doctors at my birth. Evidence is also emerging that MONSANTO was modifying the embryotic DNA cultures, before inserting it into the human lab rats willing to try the Invitro fertilization techniques. I cannot post the pdf file on here, unless someone can tell me how. If anyone wants it inbox me with your email. The dam is about to burst in Australia.indymedia.org.au... 06/senate-inquiry-into-forced-adoptions-found-barbaric-horrific-abuses

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Your second link doesn't work so here it is and a few others:

indymedia.org.au...
www.ag.gov.au...
www.smh.com.au...

Pretty deplorable stuff. Similar was going on in Spain, which was finally reported on in 2011: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Hell of a thing when your adoptive family is abusive because then you're forever left wondering what it had been like if you had been with your real family. Tough stuff indeed.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I wish i could put the pdf file on here. There are two of them. These links haven't got the guts of it. Thanks anyway.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by omega man

If the pdfs are the same as the ones on the Attorney General's .gov link, then no worries. Can you check and see if they are what you want to share?

new topics

top topics

join