It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

polarity encoding...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
there are all sorts of things i could post
things i'll get in all sorts of trouble for if i post 'em
but i don't.. and you seem to have a problem with that last "rubbish"??

too much for ya, was it?

you're never going to stop me making topics & posts like that
so you may as well just close this account
and prove to everyone what i'm saying is true

..comin' for my external HD's next, i suppose?
(i'll put the kettle on)

so you keep doing what you do here & i'll keep doing what i do elsewhere

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I do not believe gender identification can be or is programmed. People are who they are, we either live in a society that is accepting or not. Being against a person's right to be who they are, changes nothing, except they must hide and live in shame and fear. a reply to: UNIT76
edit on 21-11-2014 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamschist

if you read your comment back
~pretending it's a bunch of germs droning on about "equal rights" for germs
you'll hopefully see the inherent flaw
and come to accept
that making JUDGEMENT CALLS
based on VALUE SYSTEMS
is not entirely a bad thing..

..and it's the kind of thing that could even keep you
(and even a whole group of people)
*SAFE*
from some external threat
that quite possibly didn't even realize it was a threat to begin with
(how convincing would that be?)
..and you'd have to somehow be strong & resilient against it
..but would you even *know* it when you saw it?
that would seem to be the question here

but we all know you lock your doors at night

....how you & all the others so readily dispense with our phallocentric misogynist patriach systems AND our tree-hugging, inclusive matriachal mother-goddess counterparts? (which both use the SAME polarity dynamic)

~i'd really like to see your alternative hypothesis, with no sun & moon/ male & female ???
it all seems quite alien to me so far....

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
DO YOU LIKE RAP MUSIC?

over here (20 min youtube video) professor griff (from rap group NWA?) strikes again.. watch the vid & transpose it all over onto what's being said in this topic (& the others)

anyone catch GREASE on the TV the other night?
(lots of embedded content in that one)

there was on old english "rock star" movie on TV a few nights back called "that'll be the day"
polarity encoding 101.
INTRO: mother & child (external patriach also present- NOT the father)
father- returns home from the war (opening scenes)
only two names mentioned (during this intro sequence) JOE & MARY (get it?)
"go meet your father" the mom says (all at the front door of the house)

the "dad" soon leaves this family unit.
movie flashes forward to high-school & adolescence
the boy leaves school, then leaves home (quick succession)

during intro (first 10 mins or so)
1. scene in milkbar- he tries courting picking up two girls who then cast him aside for 2 'older' boys (bad boys)
2. shortly after he takes 2 girls to the carnival & they ditch him for some dirty old carny ride operator
(go back to page 1 & see what happened with the dead link re: the 404'd "my stepson is an idiot" topic)
seem familiar?
let's move along...

soon the young man is drunk alone on a pier (lamenting his solo b'day)
is taken home by kindly copper (paternal figure)
soon after: (a work colleague of his quips) " so many gals here lusting after us & you're acting like a queer in a brothel" (his stepson was an idiot for saying no to the hot goth chick, remember?)

(this is a rock-star type movie, there's music all through it.. all the song lyrics are SUBTEXT as this all unfolds)
("t-t-t-t-t-touch me, i wanna be dirty" -rocky horror picture show, aguilera etc)
there's a scene hereabouts with old ladies playing bingo; the dialogue there is something like "...even bingo's X-rated now..."

he throws in with the carny folk, there is a discourse here (delivered by his buddy) "all we're here for is to sweat, work, then sweat & fiddle" (he's talking about the job at the carnival, and the "job" of life)

of course- the protagonist starts becoming a predator of women (soon tallying up 15 conquests)
(15's nothing these days, is it folks?)
tries to meet "structured" girls at a jazz dance (arranged via old school chum; think mr pocket from great expectations, hehe) as he introduces himself to these structured girls his negative self-image emerges "i'm the bloke who everyone wishes would fall into the machinery and twist his kidney around his ear" (..that's what disrespecting sophia gets ya)

twice in the movie, a crying baby clashes with his attempts at union (reminding him of his own humble beginnings)
while i've skipped a bit here, the movie ends with him abandoning his family (and child) to chase a rock career (kinda like what his own dad did to him)

just looking at last weeks notes here, most of 'em i don't bother posting as they're snippets & maybe only useful as filler material or where someone else may have started a topic, like these notes here on the book of eli, and these notes on the death of cricketer phillip hughes (and a meme for pushing the retirement age up) notwithstanding the way they've spun the whole event, notes here on the south park "washington redskins" episode (crowdfunding) south park: go # yourself / real life: gofundme.com.. some stuff here on robin williams (rip) starring in the new night at the museum pic (catch p.seymour hoffman in the new-ish hunger games while yer at it?) ah, the good old mockingbird mockingjay program.. russell crowe new movie "the water diviner" with the embedded chemtrails (ditto the flying bread/duck killing scene in "about a boy" some years back) ....notes on how they took the "monkeys" out of the "white king" commercial, star wars bringing cafe jobs to mos eisley tunisia, and arthur christmas (disney) delivering gifts to all via gigantic mothership (with those "elves")

the blues brothers movie was on TV a few days back (classic movie)
the aretha franklin cafe song (and other parts) could be construed as polarity material
/shrug (..lol, it's an awesome movie)

FINAL NOTES:
the 80's teen-sex-romp movies (grease, meatballs, porky's, animal house, etc etc) most of these are set back in the 60's because AIDS was scaring everyone in the 80's.. the controllers are rat-cunning like that

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
i was rambling about the cartoon series ADVENTURE TIME in here earlier..

note how finn is atop that encoded (broken) pyramid

the dog (jake) i'll get into another time (the man & the dog are working together)
check out that snappy title splashscreen there
and the embedded 'shape' within those clouds...

notice how there's a sword piercing through it?
the mushroom wars (in this cartoon series) start to make more sense now
(i seem to recall an odd little guy in (the B&W version of) the time machine crying "the mushrooms are coming!")

^ the devastated earth after the mushroom wars

associated "fan art" (tumblr)

^ embraced & expanded
LINK

Intro of a Sorts

I think the problem with all of our thinking is we are assuming everything in Adventure Time is strictly true as the future. Now, going of the theory that earth is soon mutated into Ooo, I suggest this: "Adventure Time" is their "Harry Potter." That is, most of the things mentioned are somewhat accurate, but some of the crazier and more impossible magics are pure fictional entertainment for the next population of our planet. And if you agree with this theory, answer me this-- what caused this story to be sent back through the ages to us? Was it meant to warn us? Or show us that better times are coming?

LucasTheBlogger (talk) 03:45, July 29, 2014 (UTC)Some Donkus

LINK

more some other time, feel free to expand on/carpet piss/whatever floats yer boat

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

^ note the flaccid phallus encoded into the cleveland show title
if you've watched seth macfarlanes cartoons at length (pun intended) you may have previously wondered "hmm... is seth macfarlane a racist?"
well... i think that ought to be put to rest now..
..unless we need a topic on all the subversive elements in his 'toons & lackluster films

seth is "trey & matt" 2.0

you don't have to worry about seth's racism, folks.. he's an equal opportunity hater
the reason he has fake white teeth, fake tan, fake friends, fake life etc is because he hates himself
(because he knows he's fake)
(watch the charlie sheen roast)
this hatred extends to this "other" race characters also;
note peter griffin's chin
(and what the drunken child says of it)
(that's right, children drink in his world, when they're not being molested by geriatric neighbors)
note white "authoritative" figure joe (the cop) has been crippled & emasculated

hang on... while i'm at it.. i want to tell you about some musical haters
PINK, CHOCOLATE STARFISH & PEARL JAM

on radio interviews pink tells people "when i was in school, i bent over & they saw my knickers, they were pink"
but to certain fanbase she tells the truth, when she was little she played show me yours & i'll show you mine with a boy & he apparently exclaimed "it's pink!" (how do i know this...? ah, how do i know everything i type here? PMSL)

on radio interviews, the now defunct band chocolate starfish claims "we had a friend who had a fishtank, and they had this little brown starfish, and we called it choccy" (big hint: avoid anyone [like the plague!] who downgrades language like that; essentially into a form of baby-talk.. you have been warned... additional hint: do some research on tory politicians, oh, & the people who created & named the teletubbies.. you DID research the teletubbies, didn't you? after you saw all that embedded sexual content in it, right? ...cripes, i hope so) ...almost forgot to include; the starfish in this way is a reference to a sphincter

last but least we have pearl jam (same deal) radio interview "oh, we named the band after eddie's grandma pearl, who just happens to make great jam" (s'n-word' s'n-word') ....yeah.. well.. that one was a reference to semen..

so what do we have here, folks?
continual references to various sexually explicit terms
all pushed by various shills & sellouts; lower echelon devil people

sorry i didn't elaborate more on some of that family guy stuff.. but if you've got your head wrapped around the polarity material you will understand ALL of this & more
there will soon come a time when i'm no longer able to post here because i'll just be going deeper & deeper (pun intended) into all this stuff & they 404'd the previous kardashian missive.. all vital info censored by the website that claims to deny ignorance..

leading up to this "man and the dog are working together" thing...
note how brian the dog "interacts" with the family in family guy
(more on that another time... it's a whole substudy in itself)

edit on 3-12-2014 by UNIT76 because: i hope & pray someone out there understands what i'm doing here because i won't be doing it much longer

forgot to point out how cleveland brown's hometown is called "stool-bend"
a stool is another word for a turd
and (cue drollery) haha, it's almost the same gag used in how i met your mother (where they text message the irregular shapes of their "deuces" [by calling their movement 'deuces' they cleverly bypassed all censorship])

this is all part of how & why the new world must be "brave"
edit on 3-12-2014 by UNIT76 because: SLAVE new world

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

the mod has not responded to my inquiry ~"can you tell me why it was NECESSARY?"
(but we all know i crossed the line, didn't i?)
"we're through the looking glass now, people" -milhouse

from 1 page back

UNIT76: i'm assuming this website offers a forum where i can present this "stuff" to all the fellow inmates out there..

i assumed wrong, didn't i?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

are you ready for the night train?

"It's A Man's, Man's, Man's World"

This is a mans world
This is a mans world
But it would be nothing,nothing Without a women or a girl

[verse 1:] You see, man made the car
To take us over the road
Man made the train
To carry the heavy load
Man made the electrolight
To take us out of the dark
Man made the boat full of water
Like noah made the ark
This is a mans,mans,mans world
But it would be nothing, nothing
Without a women or a girl

[verse 2:] Man thinks about little bit
of baby girls and a baby boys
Man make them happy
Cos man make them toys
And after man make everything
Everything he can
You know that man makes money
To buy from other man
This is a mans world
But it would be nothing,
nothing
Not one little thing
Without a women or a girl
He's lost in the wilderness
He's lost in bitterness

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

/me chuckles..
yeah yeah, i know... "bat country"

think of someone like courtney love as you read this excerpt from the book of Job below, and all this ought to make a little more sense..
beyond that - this can be extended to include ANY & ALL forms of "nurturing" (and development)
(ie: governments, institutions, etc; ~~~"established bodies of knowledge"...)

JOB 39:13-18

13“The wings of the ostrich wave proudly, but are they the pinions and plumage of love?
14For she leaves her eggs to the earth and lets them be warmed on the ground,
15forgetting that a foot may crush them and that the wild beast may trample them.
16She deals cruelly with her young, as if they were not hers; though her labor be in vain, yet she has no fear, 17because God has made her forget wisdom and given her no share in understanding.
18When she rouses herself to flee, she laughs at the horse and his rider.

^there's a lot of layers to this, to address it briefly here;

that plumage is the exterior; it can refer to the clothing they wear, they way they attire & carry themselves & so on..
the eggs are the offspring (naturally..)
she allows the influences of the world to raise these young ones..
that crushing foot could even be her own, those wild beasts of the earth reference 'other people' (in the dog eat dog world)
ergo; "she deals cruelly with her young" (as though they were not her own)
she has been dealt a poor hand by God, apparently..
the final line warrants some explaining; the horse and the rider reference authority- she is so lazy & stupid that she must 'rouse herself' to flee, and as she does this- she laughs!

Q) who are these ostriches & jackals?
A) the ones who have no wisdom

LAMENTATIONS 4:3

3Even jackals offer their breasts to nurse their young, but my people have become heartless like ostriches in the desert.

^in the desert (the wilderness) one lives by faith...
...that is to say, application of knowledge (wisdom)
note also "breasts" & the implication of being fed with "milk" there..
1PETER 2:1-3

1Therefore, putting aside all malice and all deceit and hypocrisy and envy and all slander,
2like newborn babies, long for the pure milk of the word, so that by it you may grow in respect to salvation,
3if you have tasted the kindness of the Lord.

^worth noting also just there: outer & inner court (milk & meat)
...more on that (food, 'teaching' & development) another time..

PROVERBS 4:7

7The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding.

...why?
PROVERBS 3:13-18

13Blessed are those who find wisdom, those who gain understanding,
14for she is more profitable than silver and yields better returns than gold.
15She is more precious than rubies; nothing you desire can compare with her.
16Long life is in her right hand; in her left hand are riches and honor.
17Her ways are pleasant ways, and all her paths are peace.
18She is a tree of life to those who take hold of her; those who hold her fast will be blessed.

Q) idk what to do....?
A) proverbs 9:10, Job 28:28, 1thes 5:21, james 1:27, isa 1:17 (and so on...)

24The LORD bless you, and keep you;
25The LORD make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you;
26The LORD lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace.

JOB 30:29

I've become a brother to jackals, and a friend to ostriches

edit on 16-2-2015 by UNIT76 because: 1PET 3:13 "who is he who will do evil to you if you will be zealous for good?"

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Great thread UNIT76, this kind of information catches my interest and i appreciate your work. The one thing i keep seeing referenced a lot these days in hollyweird is baphomet (male & female). I was wondering if you could explain a bit on this topic if you wouldn't mind.
edit on 17-2-2015 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

if you're mentioning the male & female involved there, you're pretty much home now

...if Jesus Christ represents the divine union.... ...try comparing some pics of the eucharist ritual to what's depicted in the baphomet, i think you'll be (un)pleasantly surprised

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a quick google image search of eucharist ritual and i found this.humansarefree.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

synchronicity at work here led me to this interesting sitesuzar.com...

This is what i found interesting suzar.com...
"Number 47 is a precise harmonic of the Earth's HeartBeat of 7.83 hertz. Simply divide 47 by 3 and then by 2 to get that exact decimal number. When you hear the words or chant along, you harness the original creative heartbeat of the Universe for your own healing and initiation."

The number 47 is why ive been curious of baphomet, as you can see in a different threadwww.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Be careful not to allow anyone to captivate you through an empty, deceitful philosophy that is according to human traditions and the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
t

he pillars were referred to as strength & beauty at times..

The butterfly referenced change & new life at times..

..some made it dark as they tried to understand & follow;

..remember that film, silence of the lambs?

..remember what buffalo bill said as he held the death's-head moth in his hands?

"so beautiful, so powerful.."

..a moth is like a butterfly, I suppose.. only it lives at night, not by day (figuratively speaking, of course)

..I'd love to stay & chat but I'm having an old friend for dinner

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
More to it than you think
IMO

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join