It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

polarity encoding...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
awsome thread, Ive always wondered about this stuff

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceCowboy21

thanks ...feel free to add your insights

(shopping list: the movie "Down and out in Beverly Hills", gaga & beyonce's 'telephone' video-clip, the movie "the basketball diaries [the first 15 mins or so], and "chaz bono")

here's a very "overt" male encoding.. this character is from the final-fantasy video game series (if i'm not mistaken?)

note the body-language of this character, the stance, the way the empty hand is gripped into a fist, the overt black attire, "punk" hair and so on.. what does all this imagery convey to you? ..all embodied in that phallic blade.

here is another form of it.. (again. all embodied in the phallic posturing.. and how about a quick mention for the guy who wins 1st place in a car race? ..he then goes on to shower everyone with a bottle of champagne, a metaphor for ejaculation)

it is all about various types of "power", how to achieve this power, and how to supposedly 'wield' it (monkey see, monkey do) .."power" in this sense, is related to the male polarity. it is expressed often as the phallus.

here's another "variant" of these encodings..

i leave it to you, dear reader, to speculate on the symbology, color, hand placement and interaction, and social settings of the time this Clint Eastwood offering was doing the rounds, ..but how about we tip our hats to clint here, a type of poster child for 'overt male encoding' in movies.

..the encoding process is not gender-specific

this (terminator series) is an example of part of what i obtusely and facetiously refer to as "empowered new-age female type A" (i'll eventually get around to explaining this moniker) but if you're following any of this, you can see the effects of this and other types of 'empowered female' programming out there (music artist "pink" is a good example of related programming, "overt" forms of (traditionally) "male" qualities [...ie: power])

..the same quasi-imagery being used in the terminator series (above)

..i saw the image (below) some years ago.. they are for an online role-playing game (MMORPG, etc)

..same exact imagery and posturing.. i can't address the specifics of exactly who or what drives all this, i see it as a type of natural symbology used unconsciously (the rock star guitar posturing for example) although there are many sophisticated types used where i know for sure the creator knows full well what they are doing.

here's an example (below) of one of these more 'sophisticated' ones (in a similar way to how south park creators use the mount rushmore reference to eric cartman, they semi-unconsciously use the symbology to express the inside gag... snooki being used in this way, riding the phallic missile is the magazines way of getting across a subtle reference out there to the viewing audience.. and if you know what snooki's all about, you have an insight into why this type of female-empowerment is being used.. but there are even more layers, meanings and references to this "bomb-riding" pose)

here is a very subtle reference, in a 'cow-girl' type photoshoot it seems...(think "sexual fantasy" and you'll see what this encoding is all about)

this pic (below) entails some highly psycho-sexual imagery.. this stuff is deeply-rooted (excuse the pun) in the human mind.. we take it all in without even thinking about it... background noise.. scenery..

..subliminal messaging is more than the word 'sex' embedded into a picture
..think of those young males out there constantly bombarded by this type of subtle imagery, all day, every day.. on the TV, at the mall, in their video games and so on... see what this is all about

see (below) how the encoding can also interlock with other forms of encoding?

what might the above picture say to (and about) various "men"?
and what might the picture say to (and about) various "women"?

...yep, it's a lot to think about

examples from the "real" world

and

basic examples in structures, buildings

can also see one like (above) in the movie "expendables pt.1" (..used to establish some context in the movie)

..the obelisk (above) and sadly, there are those who worship it in different ways (below)

so for tonight..

"that's all folks"

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
this has to be explained more clearly (FROM THE PREVIOUS POST)

here's an example (below)

of one of these more 'sophisticated' ones (in a similar way to how south park creators use the mount rushmore reference to eric cartman, they semi-unconsciously use the symbology to express the inside gag... snooki being used in this way, riding the phallic missile is the magazines way of getting across a subtle reference out there to the viewing audience.. and if you know what snooki's all about, you have an insight into why this type of female-empowerment is being used.. but there are even more layers, meanings and references to this "bomb-riding" pose)

to the people who got snooki to pose like that, they only know this is what they do every day to make money, "provocative stuff", ( "sex sells", as they say) ..the magazine is a delivery system for propaganda.. we do not have the creme-de-la-creme running these kinds of operations, these are just useful idiots, unknowing assets who are internally corrupted to the degree where they can do this kind of stuff day after day and be happy to be making lots of money..

the pay-grade of "the system" is proportional to the degree of internal corruption one has to withstand, in other words, you're paid enough money to keep yourself distracted enough.. most people in suspected privelidged positions will still never put it all together... wheels within wheels..

to put it all another way: *if* these people WERE aware of the significance of what they're doing, this would make them akin to "illuminati" (if you're following all this)

to the south park mob, their encoded reference to eric cartman embodies an "inside gag"

this DOES NOT instantly mean the people who created that actual picture (and others like it) UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY all the related polarity encoding associated with it.. i already alluded to how Trey and Matt are a bit twisted in the first place, and this is why they got the spot for their show, it was suitable propaganda and still is

*IF* they did know the significance of that little "inside gag", well, again, that brings us back to "illuminati" territory once more

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Jeffrey Dahmer..
..when he was a kid
..he "invented" this game he'd play
called "infinity land"
with little stick-figure people
and the idea was
they couldn't ever 'touch' one-another
or they'd 'annihilate' eachother

..a person can be encoded and not even realize it.
and at such an early age
there are other contributing factors to his story but not for this topic

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Basically you're saying that women can spread genetic material, man can't. To create a balance for later generations of men, because they would otherwise become to hard to handle ?

There is a reason for Jews that they will only be born one if there mother is.
My bet that's because she passes on genetic material like Mitochondrial DNA as it is making women the only sex that will pass on all genetic variety.

And male species were introduced to create more genetic variety in a species to get better protection, from bacterial infections and viruses.

There is just that one though... how did they know ? The Jewish people I mean.

Why would woman be the ones that are blamed for the eating the forbidden fruit, and then passing it on to man. Historical evidence ?

By cheating she has the option to end a small part of male diversity and mix it up with that of another.

Or in case of the genesis story. To infect a perfect human, by interbreeding with an older and flawed human design.

So we got to learn to make the same mistakes already made by previous humans. While we finally got created to be a better copy.

So that is a big reason for man, wanting to decide what she did, and if she didn't then she would be demonized .

Question remains... How did they know ?

try and go through the next link I'll post here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

i'll just go on record initially here as saying, your response was amazing because it presents essentially ALL the same information that was presented to myself in many layers, slowly, over many, many years. (make of that what you will, dear reader.)

..it's going to be a day or two before i post a response to this

...i see the underground stream is still flowing, ...thank you.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

The imagery is pretty thick all over the place, you would be surprised what we take for normal and dont notice what its real meanings are or just how many meanings it can have. Valentines day for one as its the easiest to see heart shape and all, but our whole reality and especially our group dynamics is ingrained from young and not only that but through ages and generations. So much so that it would be almost impossible for people to see the world for what it is instead of what they have been conditioned to see it as.

But you know the craziest and silliest things of the past have become pretty much mainstream today, and that process is just copied pasted and repeated over and over. It must be weird seeing it all from an outside view with no predestination and no predestined perspective if they looked at this world of ours billboards and all. It literally would be like a nightmare, or a complete joke all depending on your outset. If we ever meet other true alien species out there in the void one of these days. I think they just may laugh themselves to death, or completely avoid us like were dirty, stinky, just puked on our self's, just stepped in #, fell into a swear and dragging mud all over the carpet, all painted up in make believe colors which only exist in our heads.
edit on 23-6-2013 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

i've read your reply a few times now (starred also)
i agree somewhat with the way you've presented this, (but as far as i can tell..) do we know for sure if the corruption comes from the human alone, or was some external force involved in the first place? ..next thing we're naturally discussing "God" and aliens...

i'm still studying the links supplied by sinter, (but have been down similar roads previously) i'm not so much interested in the "physical" side of all this, another issue i have with these fields can be summarized as 'cambrian explosion' (..anyone seen prometheus?
)

i'd have to mention here also - 'this external force' that is being presented now. yes, i contend this is "connected" to the 'polarity encoding' ..hehe.. this is really difficult to define? (one step away from using the word "God" for a minute there) ..i would ask people to consider how the sun and moon in relation to earth, are placed so, that they may eclipse one-another as they do. (i see this as possibly one of the most incredible displays)

i suppose at the root of what i'm saying altogether here throughout (try saying that 10x fast) is ..who "built" all that? ..placed it so? then threw us into the mix? this 'polarity encoding' thing i'm presenting displays those who have a sophisticated understanding of these things (the tarot card, the masonic references, the examples of media programming) and an 'unconscious' understanding of these things (the example of jeff dahmer)

psalm 8:3
"When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place,"
psalm 8:4
"what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them?"

..it always fascinated me that the bible presents essentially all the same material and more

there were also times in my life when that really annoyed me..
..it doesn't anymore

i'll eventually add some reference points (web-links) in this topic

A REFERENCE POINT - "FEMALE ILLUMINATI"
a topic here at ats (i've touched on a few of these things already in this topic) ..(i've) been reading the topic here lately.. (in one of the topics i've read lately there's a recent Michael Tsarion interview on 'female illuminati' ..i watched it, only to be further convinced that he's another one of these people who isn't all he appears to be, david icke, jordan maxwell, etc..)

..there's also something in that topic on page 9 that really piques my curiosity, so here's a reference point for that ..it's entirely another topic not for here -but- will only at some point come back to everything presented in this topic and the reference point here

it's really difficult to pursue through these layers, i struggle with this area myself; it starts to come down to "who's responsible?" (to word that all very carefully so it works on/applies to various layers) ..if we are to understand some of the associated fields and overall concept implied here, it would seem 'we' are being presented with the outer layers of an even deeper mystery with even deeper implications (ie: "sacred geometry", in short- tinkering with 'stuff' on a sub-atomic level), it seems like the more i go into these fields the more i am only having confirmed to me what i already seem to understand in the first place? (Rom 2:15 / Jer 31:33 / Heb 8:10 / 2 Cor 3:3 / Psa 40:8 / Luke 16:15) ...but i digress, i think what i'm trying to get across here is, we've (humans) been put in a position to understand this kind of "stuff" in the first place.. a bit like training wheels on a bike ...there is a part in all this when the 'responsibility' -shifts- over from one to the other.. is that the point of 'awareness'? ..the point where one decides for their self? chooses their destiny? ..rides the bike? ....i intend to pedal my tricycle back to that creator if possible, hehe..

..not the kinds of things that can be discussed in a forum topic so easily, but i mention all this now because it is only going to come up again and again in various ways anyway.. the main thrust of this particular section? - is humanity a 'test-tube' baby or of (super)natural creation? what is (in as much as i can even attempt to present it) the 'polarity encoding' designed to teach humans?

the beautiful part.. in the same way a black-hole might be beautiful (yet inescapable).. no matter which way i look at this subject.. i can summarize it like this; it all has something to do with how we 'integrate' further into the universe

...something left the information for us as a way to drag ourselves back to it?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

i agree somewhat with the way you've presented this, (but as far as i can tell..) do we know for sure if the corruption comes from the human alone, or was some external force involved in the first place? ..next thing we're naturally discussing "God" and aliens

Depends if you consider humanity a natural evolving species of this planet. For all you know we could be the aliens. And God, and all that is merely metaphysical and a matter of opinion, I however do not think god if it existed would have an opinion either for or against. It quite literally would not matter but to us, if even that.

i'm still studying the links supplied by sinter, (but have been down similar roads previously) i'm not so much interested in the "physical" side of all this, another issue i have with these fields can be summarized as 'cambrian explosion' (..anyone seen prometheus?

Ya I seen it, its not a bad movie. But like every other movie its just a movie, the end of it you even have a Alien as in the movie Aliens like creature being born out of the Promethean stomach. The whole plot of the movie eventually seemed to say that the very same virus that killed that outpost is the very same which created the tenticalle creatures in the movie. And humanity as well, for all intensive purposes it was some sort of biological weapon and experiment that the Promethans were experimenting with on various planets. You could say that the scene in the beginning were the prometeus guy kills himself and falls off the cliff into the river and you get his DNA being split and recombined and spreed in the waters was an attempt suicide by one of the infected who they dumped off on that world to die, or you can say he was the so called Cambrian explosion, leading to trun primitive ape like creatures into humans. But ya like any movie or story the plot was all convoluted and it can be interpreted as any number of ways. Its a movie after all.

i suppose at the root of what i'm saying altogether here throughout (try saying that 10x fast) is ..who "built" all that? ..placed it so? then threw us into the mix? this 'polarity encoding' thing i'm presenting displays those who have a sophisticated understanding of these things (the tarot card, the masonic references, the examples of media programming) and an 'unconscious' understanding of these things

The human mind works in that way, to everything we establish a image. When we communicate were merely just exchange images which the words convey to us. Its not necessarily the same image to others, but its just close enough as to not bother to make any queries into it all. So basically everybody and everything is polarity encoding all the time on a subconscious level, and the rest is just the fact that a picture says a thousand words. And words have more then one meaning, even using the same words and the pictures and meanings they convey two people can be talking about two completely different things, then another two people who used the same exact words. Tarot cards, masonic symbols, even common symbols you see everyday are exactly that. Merely understanding something on a few different levels.

it always fascinated me that the bible presents essentially all the same material and more there were also times in my life when that really annoyed me.. ..it doesn't anymore

The bible does not say anything new which has not been said before, it merely does it under another pretext. Like i said its like finding out orange is a fruit as well as a color. Some people just make a big deal out of it, and other make whole clubs and cults out of this esoteric knowledge which at some point in time was common knowledge, even common sense.
The whole hidden schools thing is not so much about spreading knowledge but about suppressing it, you know my club and cult is way cooler then yours, you dont believe me, check out my hat.
In all everything is right in front of you, its just a matter of being able to see it, kind of like most knowledge in the world is at your fingertips, you just have to be willing to search for it. Sometimes all it takes is a few sentences in Google to solve such mysteries.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

A REFERENCE POINT - "FEMALE ILLUMINATI" a topic here at ats (i've touched on a few of these things already in this topic) ..(i've) been reading the topic here lately.. (in one of the topics i've read lately there's a recent Michael Tsarion interview on 'female illuminati' ..i watched it, only to be further convinced that he's another one of these people who isn't all he appears to be, david icke, jordan maxwell, etc..)
..there's also something in that topic on page 9 that really piques my curiosity, so here's a reference point for that ..it's entirely another topic not for here -but- will only at some point come back to everything presented in this topic and the reference point here

I'am not sure what your getting at. I read page 9 of that thread you linked. Its kind of all over the place and everybody in that page you linked was sort of talking about different things. But I take it since you responded to that CIAGypsy member and what she said, your alluding to the whole cult thing and the whole females with phalluses imagery you linked in this thread. But ya like I said all kinds of people believe all kinds of things, often the same people in the same groups while having the same believes using the same words and pictures. Actually are in completely different wavelengths of things and worse they are not even aware of it. I really don't keep track of all of them, elitism itself is a cult, but so to in some ways can be considerd any of them from of the giant owl statue worshipers to the asexual goatman worshipers to whatever, some people just get a kick to knowing or being part of super special group which is in the know and beyond all the regular sheep or some such.

But ya one of the believes of certain groups is that there god or whatever is a asexual being, and so they are the ones who like to put out that sort of imagery over and over again you see in the medias of which they are member of both in cults and whatever or they just happen to work there and like to implant a bit of there believes and ideology. In fact the majority seems to be just that, people imparting a bit of themselves into there works or any media they are within. And when they think they have many things in common they form groups or cults. Its basically just part of being human.

Some of them do it because they think its cool, other because its the cool thing to do, others are more bisexual types free love and all that, and others are transgender types, and yet others are more controlling types, and other are just bored tried everything and like to mix it up. ect ect. Personally I believe that eventually the whole male female thing will come to an end, but I am talking about basically more basic things there, ie some thousands if not even millions of years from now. While the duality of the flesh we know as males and females serves many functions today, if humanity survives it will not always be so, its a natural process really which in time just may become obsolete. And lets face it its a very consuming process in time eventually no species will have the time or energy for all that, and it will not even be necessary. But other then that. Whatever to each there own.

it's really difficult to pursue through these layers, i struggle with this area myself; it starts to come down to "who's responsible?" (to word that all very carefully so it works on/applies to various layers) ..if we are to understand some of the associated fields and overall concept implied here, it would seem 'we' are being presented with the outer layers of an even deeper mystery with even deeper implications (ie: "sacred geometry", in short- tinkering with 'stuff' on a sub-atomic level), it seems like the more i go into these fields the more i am only having confirmed to me what i already seem to understand in the first place?

Sacred geometry huh?
It's more like life imitating art, whereby then art starts imitating life, and its a circle which just keeps on going. Anything can be sacred if you make it so, you can have a sacred apple or a sacred banana, some patterns in nature are more prevalent but that does not make them sacred. It merely makes them more common. And usually the reasons for that is simple, its because they work. But anything over time can be made to work, even if it does not really work.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

not the kinds of things that can be discussed in a forum topic so easily, but i mention all this now because it is only going to come up again and again in various ways anyway.. the main thrust of this particular section? - is humanity a 'test-tube' baby or of (super)natural creation? what is (in as much as i can even attempt to present it) the 'polarity encoding' designed to teach humans?

Or so you assume or like to think you deduced. But what if there is no force over and beyond all that you see and what if it is all merely just random chance? Or what if there is but it just does not care, kind of like a Gardner who seeded many countless gardens, why should it care if one withers and dies? What if there is nobody teaching humanity but humanity? Scary thought huh! And so they like to think that there actions and deeds are guided by other more knowing forces. Assumptions can lead to being greatly disappointed. What if god turned off the ligths long ago, but light being such a slow bugger just has not reached us yet. After all when we look to the cosmos we only see things as they were million of years ago if not billions to trillions. Most of the things you see and all those stars have gone out long ago.

the beautiful part.. in the same way a black-hole might be beautiful (yet inescapable).. no matter which way i look at this subject.. i can summarize it like this; it all has something to do with how we 'integrate' further into the universe ...something left the information for us as a way to drag ourselves back to it?

We shall see I suppose. Only one way to find out, if humanity survives that long that is. But ya its how we integrate ourselfs into the universe, or more likely how the universe integrates us into itself. Or maybe both those things are one and the same.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

nom nom nom

everyone seems to have problems with this "God" concept? i used to also, so i'm not going to push the bible (but will use it for reference material here and there) ..it is up to the reader to come to their own conclusions (just as the bible states "Test all things; hold fast that which is good")

Depends if you consider humanity a natural evolving species of this planet. For all you know we could be the aliens. And God, and all that is merely metaphysical and a matter of opinion, I however do not think god if it existed would have an opinion either for or against. It quite literally would not matter but to us, if even that.

noone seems to like where this all leads to?

(i believe) the crux of your statement lies with this 'external force' being presented (suggesting aliens, humans might be aliens, produced by 'alien' genetic engineering?)

i can understand how people who think this, might also think that same 'alien ivf worker' (or, a "God") didn't care about what was in the test-tube either..

neither of us has proof of this, but i'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt to have this conversation?

the next question simply is 'who made those aliens'? (and so on..) ...we're still going to have to deal with this "God" thing, no matter where we are in the scheme of things.. (this is the same problem 'reincarnation' eventually faces..)

..what's the hold-up? ..are we waiting on some yet-to-be invented piece of high-end technology for that?
to "explain" to us what "God" is?
..or to "live" the n'th number of 'lives" (and 'know' God?)

it is all the same thing..
/some alien michael caine: "..whassit all about then, eh?"

..we already have the equipment to receive the signal
but back to the 'statement'..

..well, "humanity" wouldn't be a naturally evolving species on this planet.. it didn't 'spring from the soil' (as seen in 'mars needs moms') and it didn't 'evolve' from apes ('my pet goat II') ..one needn't look too hard for this stuff, it's everywhere (..as seen everywhere) ..but i'm being facetious, referring to "movies" instead of "hard-data", because it's the 'movies' (etc) that are pumped out into the public consciousness and do the majority of the brainwashing..

what's the latest scuttle? - "game of thrones"?
...i'll get around to 'prometheus' another time yet i can't help but feel much of this was already "alluded" to in earlier posts, you seem 'quiet', yet well-read (although your spelling is atrocious) ..toying with me?

*cough* Rom 2:15 / Jer 31:33 / Heb 8:10 / 2 Cor 3:3 / Psa 40:8 / Luke 16:15 ..consider reading them?

so "humanity" was "introduced" to this planet, if you want to put it this way.. and yeah, for all intents and purposes (as you say) "we might be the aliens" ...whether we were 'formed from the dust of the earth' (and the breath of life supposedly being *introduced into* that lifeless clay doll) or grown in a test-tube, whatever... there is the "external" factor again presenting itself

..we are not talking about entirely "physical" matters here any more

i hope some of this makes sense to you because it certainly makes sense to me? ..just running a little short on space here, ..seriously, watch the cartoon 'donald duck in math-magic land' and we'll type a little about what that secret society in the cartoon is, what the 'talking spirit' is, etc.. (i caught that thing about 'sacred geometry' at the end of your post before i started typing this)

some of this was presented by member 'Sinter Klaas' (and links supplied) in this earlier comment - consider his link another reference point, (it leads to a small research hub compiled by sinter)

the link reveals a topic by member 'BelCastro' stating..

Today i was pondering evolution and Genetic engineering, and etc. and it dawned on me = Humans just dont seem natural to our surroundings. We turned away from fur and primal insticts by evolution? i just dont see how primates can evolve into homosapiens and loose all their hair and tails and etc, *snip*

(my emphasis on the underlined)

his "conclusion" now

whats your opinion ATS? I believe we are Hybrids between primates and extraterrestrials but i dont have any proof of that.

..a response quickly came along (by member 'rickymouse')

reply to post by Belcastro Boy, you just noticed this? I noticed this when I was a kid fifty years ago.

the reason i blurb all this now is because you started with the word "depends" ..pretty sure you understood the premise already? -seems somehow you could be saying more here than you are?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
(still raving on.. nothing else doing tonight)

consider this response to the whole "ancient ET's" thing, here, it's not a long read. (and we're back to "brain-power" again, we are slowly getting closer to the "non-physical" aspects involved..)

this thread (encoding) shows what humans are doing to other humans (via said brainpower) ..i already posted examples that show how some people "know" what they are doing, and how some people may as well be clueless about it (dahmer's childhood game)

one small point - if it's "manifesting" in a little kid in such a way (dahmer again) do you think there is possibly something very deep, primal, hard-coded about all this? ..something to do with human-dynamics.. how does a 'little kid' manage to express it? ..now consider what that little kid went on to do.. consider how we are seeing similar 'encoding' all over the place these days (upsetting the balance) - who might be doing that and why

..we'll eventually come to another related area of study here, "the agenda"

speaking of encoding, programming, etc.. the film "PROMETHEUS"

i have to quote this because i have to respond to (most of) it;

Ya I seen it, its not a bad movie. But like every other movie its just a movie, the end of it you even have a Alien as in the movie Aliens like creature being born out of the Promethean stomach. The whole plot of the movie eventually seemed to say that the very same virus that killed that outpost is the very same which created the tenticalle creatures in the movie. And humanity as well, for all intensive purposes it was some sort of biological weapon and experiment that the Promethans were experimenting with on various planets. You could say that the scene in the beginning were the prometeus guy kills himself and falls off the cliff into the river and you get his DNA being split and recombined and spreed in the waters was an attempt suicide by one of the infected who they dumped off on that world to die, or you can say he was the so called Cambrian explosion, leading to trun primitive ape like creatures into humans. But ya like any movie or story the plot was all convoluted and it can be interpreted as any number of ways. Its a movie after all.

it's frustrating to me, having made 2 video presentations on most of this (prometheus here and all the other related things), having them taken down citing 'copyright infringement' (when all i've done is the same thing 99% of all the other 'anti-nwo' videos do anyway?)

(direct response to entire statement)
i enjoyed the movie also, for entertainment and insights into how "the agenda" is being laid out to the public at large, it should be somewhat apparent by now that "movies are not made simply for entertainments sake"

the "alien" being born from the chaos-creature at the end of the movie is an interesting reference, i'd like to contrast all the "spawning" against the opening scene of the "prometheus" movie..

the "alien" who cracks that egg and imbibes the liquid. he goes on to seed life in a completely different way.

what might that represent? a type of "pan spermia 2.0"? but as you say, just a movie..

i would draw peoples attention to the monk-like aesthetic symbolism apparent in the aliens garb, the fact it chants an "ohhhmmm" just after it imbibes the liquid, the "gong" heard as the cup falls into the water.. the microscopic 'erosion' process of the body, that mimics the final geological processes of the proto-earth, seen in the early flyover of the introduction.. but as you say, just a movie

the constant references to 'pyramids' during the fly-over, the "eye" i saw in a "pyramid" and the "disc" in the clouds above it, the liquid-water being reflected in the sky/lake (as above, so below), the way the camera is like a trout heading upstream towards the source of life, the way i see ridleys name constantly displayed on water (hehe, i get it, rain man)

the fact there was no "life" on that proto-earth until the "gods" came along.. i saw his "spirit hovering over the waters", i saw him fall to pieces like osirus, and so on.. but as you say, just a movie.. but you "get it" (cambrian explosion) but in the movie it seems there weren't even procaryotes, etc.. there was no "life" untill the alien showed up, not even precursor life to facilitate terraforming, chemical reactions, etc ..you're right, it's convoluted and can be interpreted in many ways, (but try saying that about the movie "the accused" (jodie foster) and see what it gets you.. tell someone "it's just a movie")

..and that's just the introduction.. what i can recall (relevant) from memory
there is more to be said of the "goo" (..ever seen the movie "Dune"?)
movies deal in metaphors, fables, enchantments

this only begins to touch the tip of the iceberg.. but already running out of space.. a larger context makes all this "understandable"

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
(and still trolling tonight)

The human mind works in that way, to everything we establish a image. When we communicate were merely just exchange images which the words convey to us. Its not necessarily the same image to others, but its just close enough as to not bother to make any queries into it all. So basically everybody and everything is polarity encoding all the time on a subconscious level, and the rest is just the fact that a picture says a thousand words. And words have more then one meaning, even using the same words and the pictures and meanings they convey two people can be talking about two completely different things, then another two people who used the same exact words. Tarot cards, masonic symbols, even common symbols you see everyday are exactly that. Merely understanding something on a few different levels.

(the human mind) works in what way? ...conforming to "reality"?

yeah, sure.. symbols, archetypes.. we establish and communicate these things as you said.. but they're not meaningless are they? ..the end result being "encoding" as you and i are saying

information transfer
it's not one person talking about frogs and another talking about quantum-physics.. well, sometimes it is, but what i mean is, eventually there is common ground, context, a foundation to build on.. similar to the way how 'water' is always referenced to the same things, how 'fire' is always referenced to the same things, you know what i mean?

..and before we know it, we'll be talking about Jung's theory of the collective unconscious and so on, but i'm sure you know all this already for some reason..

..then the next thing we (humanity) for-the-heck-of-it start launching things into space and so forth?

it's more than shrugging it off as "different levels"
< that's what you say to someone as you're waving goodbye on your virgin galactic tour of space with a martini in the other hand, and they're looking all hang-dogged below down on the tarmac.. (possibly left to mop someones floor for a living.. possibly left to work a double shift at hooters that night? ..some are better off than others it seems, but i don't think the creator of the universe wants things to be this way, do you?)

..what's the difference in understanding between a child and someone maybe like Allen Dulles?
what was the difference between members BelCastro and rickymouse?

all information is encoded.. some people "understand" higher levels than others.. some choose to pass those things on.. most will not.. most will use any small foothold they establish as some form of personal empowerment.. which is fair enough in a dog eat dog world.. but i don't think much of this world, everything i've been given was free and is simply passed along for others to consider and decode
(matthew 10:8)

..that's all i can say for this section?

..things have to eventually "make sense" to someone.. you know what i mean? you can't just keep on going through layers and layers and layers of information and not even begin to build a foundation, you know what i mean? ..if things were "chaotic" like this we wouldn't even establish "language" amongst ourselves.. we wouldn't even have mouths or minds to communicate with as DNA and genes would have no foundation to build upon and we'd all just be slathering masses of goo
- there wouldn't even be a solar system, you know what i mean? ..you see where i'm going with this?
there needs to be a foundation for things to build upon

..order
..purpose

1st Timothy 2:1~5
First of all, then, I urge that petitions, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for everyone,
for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way.
For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior;
Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus

...anything worthwhile i want to do is limited by space and time. entropy, decay.. yadda yadda.. i'd really like to think i could be my own "god"
(as the agenda wants people to think on various levels) ..but the thought just makes me laugh these days.. we're not talking about physical aliens that made physical humans and therefore can rightly be thought of as 'creators'

...where did "thought" itself come from?

it all keeps coming back to this "world" one does not experience with the 5 senses

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
(one cup of tea later)

The bible does not say anything new which has not been said before, it merely does it under another pretext. Like i said its like finding out orange is a fruit as well as a color. Some people just make a big deal out of it, and other make whole clubs and cults out of this esoteric knowledge which at some point in time was common knowledge, even common sense. The whole hidden schools thing is not so much about spreading knowledge but about suppressing it, you know my club and cult is way cooler then yours, you dont believe me, check out my hat. In all everything is right in front of you, its just a matter of being able to see it, kind of like most knowledge in the world is at your fingertips, you just have to be willing to search for it. Sometimes all it takes is a few sentences in Google to solve such mysteries.

(a direct response to the full statement)

with all due respect, you're mistaken there. the bible -does- say something "new" (if we're going to put it this way) ..this is the only "religion" that makes the bold claim, that the "God" of the universe came into the flesh and was put to death, to be the sin atonement for the one who has faith and acts accordingly. (i know this is a lot to swallow, i didn't sign up on the first day of camp either, y'know?)

let's not get side-tracked on things like 'krishna' just here, or 'mithras'

(and) what is the pretext? (when the bible itself tells us "friendship with the world is enmity towards God") ..how is it trying to sucker us back into materialism? ..how is it "controlling" us? (other than those who wield it for control?) ..lots of people want to claim the bible is all about controlling the masses.. i used to think that way too.. i still do, but i just come to realize it is more about getting the masses to control themselves

as the christ (supposedly) said; 'the one who even looks on the woman with lust in his heart has already sinned'

i can understand why it is rejected.. (there are still things i don't fully understand in there, and probably never will, but if it's going to just come down to me and you here in this topic, i have to go with @40 authors and @66 'books' of the bible, supposedly compiled over 1000's of years of history? /shrugs)

...(with respect) you're still on the "it all means nothing" angle, (orange is a color as well as a fruit) ..the bible says 'the tree is known by the fruit' , you think it all means nothing in the end, and people just argue over who's hat looks better? ..there is a deep significance in all your terminology (funny hats, secret societies, etc) ..you're just unaware of this significance or yanking my chain?
..what is your foundation? (i'll bet it's constantly being "updated" if you know what i mean? ..whereas those who rest in the bibles foundation 'is of old')

..and other make whole clubs and cults out of this esoteric knowledge which at some point in time was common knowledge, even common sense

and what "common sense" might that be? ..that some dude called jesus got nailed to a cross so we could somehow get into heaven? ..the bible isn't like all those other "religions" and beliefs, is it?

The whole hidden schools thing is not so much about spreading knowledge but about suppressing it

and i agree with you, ...(now) consider what the bible says; "you will know the truth and it shall set you free" (and) "...proclaim from the rooftops" (and) "noone lights a torch only to place it under a bushel"

everything is right in front of you, its just a matter of being able to see it

see, again, it's more than these '5 senses' ..you have to also *understand* what you're first "seeing", nyah?

(and we just went through how information is encoded and passed along to others..)

kind of like most knowledge in the world is at your fingertips, you just have to be willing to search for it. Sometimes all it takes is a few sentences in Google to solve such mysteries.

hehe.. be careful here, once you tell me to 'use' the internet like this, you can't then go on to tell me "just because you've seen it on the internet doesn't mean it's true" ...it comes back to this "foundation".. over and over.. what are we "comparing" everything against? hehe... putting "God" into a google-search isn't going to answer our questions.. i touched on this just earlier now, "are we waiting on some kind of technological breakthrough to help us understand what God is?"

what's that saying again..? ...what you *know* eventually leads you to *what you didn't know*, which (eventually) leads you to *what you didn't even know you needed to know in the first place* (?)

i don't know how many "layers" there are.. more than i can count maybe.. hehe.. i'm just trying to lay down a little foundation here.. or a "footing" at least..

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I'am not sure what your getting at. I read page 9 of that thread you linked. Its kind of all over the place and everybody in that page you linked was sort of talking about different things. But I take it since you responded to that CIAGypsy member and what she said, your alluding to the whole cult thing and the whole females with phalluses imagery you linked in this thread. *snip*

yes and no.

yes i'm referring to CIAGypsey. no, that particular "thing that piqued my curiosity" is not so much about chicks with d___'s
(but this "stuff" is all related eventually anyway, i'll get to some of this)

i'm always all over the place
..can i just come out and say "an elite cabal of humans is intent on manifesting some kind of spiritual influence that empowers them, for lack of better terms.." (or) "the space-brothers, ashtar command, etc is a front for the 'new-age' agenda" (which is all the same thing anyway.. everyone is just being fed a slightly different variation of the same story..)

so in that topic (female illuminati) on page 9 you can follow where this is going (she just replied, "no, i'm not a mason, because i'm a woman, but i'm married to a mason..." ..i can 'recognize' this stuff from a mile away these days, hehe)

as for all the trans-gender, trans-humanism stuff in your response, well, it just so happens i've been baking a topic on all that here ..i can't really say i'm thrilled to hear you relegate all this human interaction as "time consuming" (..what are you spending your time consuming?)

i'd like to address something here now for anyone reading this topic

Sacred geometry huh? It's more like life imitating art, whereby then art starts imitating life, and its a circle which just keeps on going. Anything can be sacred if you make it so, you can have a sacred apple or a sacred banana, some patterns in nature are more prevalent but that does not make them sacred. It merely makes them more common. And usually the reasons for that is simple, its because they work. But anything over time can be made to work, even if it does not really work.

if you go to the link above (the trans-human section) you will find the exact same statement made by myself already.. make your mind up, dear reader, am i just dribbling # or is there maybe something to be gleaned from what the bible and i are reporting in this topic?

if one looks hard, they'll also find me quipping another similar comment, telling a member (3NLIGHT3N3D) "..there's a lotta sacred cows to knock down"

...and i'm supposed to be the dogmatic and inflexible "christian" in all this?
(i wish i had 25 cents for every time i've refered to myself as a "reluctant" christian.. there is no way a so-called "sensible" person comes to believe such a thing in this day and age.. i am as wary of other "christians" and so-called 'church-folk' as you seem to be
...there is a reason i hope jesus is real, because if not.. humans are in a very strange and dark predicament)

the rest of your comment above.. uhh, kinda hard to take that seriously > "anything (over time) can be made to work, even if it doesn't work" ...this doesn't end up ringing true, consider the evolutionist inference in the statement (over time) ..when it's the evolutionist who is first to argue 'adaptation', survival of the fittest, and so forth..

we can't have things both ways

..things either 'work' or they don't (ie: evolution / symbolism)

especially when / if you're going to apply them to a larger context
(sink or swim?)
this is the same as when you were typing about the various layers of symbology, etc (you seem to assert they are endlessly meaningless - but they keep honing on certain points, expanding on specific spheres of information, unravelling yet deeper layers of understanding)
(things either work or they don't..) ..and this is the same as when i come back here and say things that sort-of make sense, rather than come back and just posting "random things"

nyah?

so the page 9 saga is still ongoing, but serves as an early reference point.. (you picked up on some key issues there already) ..i'm awaiting a response or two before i jump into all that.
earlier i made several remarks about "the agenda".. i'll eventually get into all that..
..there will be a larger context that either 'works' or 'does not'

watch the donald duck cartoon (math-magic land), you'll see why i've used the term 'sacred geometry' back there..

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Or so you assume or like to think you deduced. But what if there is no force over and beyond all that you see and what if it is all merely just random chance? Or what if there is but it just does not care, kind of like a Gardner who seeded many countless gardens, why should it care if one withers and dies? What if there is nobody teaching humanity but humanity? Scary thought huh! And so they like to think that there actions and deeds are guided by other more knowing forces. Assumptions can lead to being greatly disappointed. What if god turned off the ligths long ago, but light being such a slow bugger just has not reached us yet. After all when we look to the cosmos we only see things as they were million of years ago if not billions to trillions. Most of the things you see and all those stars have gone out long ago.

there's no "assumptions" or deductions in this, other than those we choose to make
haha - that's the same as saying the opposite of "it's all just random chance"

just messing around.. look, everything i thought i knew got tossed out the window a long time ago.. i still do a lot of studying in various matters but i still cross reference everything against the bible.. for a long time there, i was pretty sure the bible was a load of cods-wallop.. but i don't think that is the case any more..

i guess i'll slowly get into some of that in this topic?

the short of it is this, essentially you're back on the "it's all meaningless" thing again... the bible has a much different parable on seeds being sown, you are back on how even if there maybe was a "God" it "doesn't care" about puny humans thing again.. and people say christians and mono-theists "anthropomorphize" things

*cough* Rom 2:15 / Jer 31:33 / Heb 8:10 / 2 Cor 3:3 / Psa 40:8 / Luke 16:15 ..why do i keep mentioning these passages i wonder?

We shall see I suppose. Only one way to find out, if humanity survives that long that is. But ya its how we integrate ourselfs into the universe, or more likely how the universe integrates us into itself. Or maybe both those things are one and the same.

bit by bit... i think we're discovering this.. everything battles against the bible and reconciles with one-another while it's doing so.. and it is always the same story.. i gave up on trying to 'dispel' it long ago.. now i just accept it for what it is and try to *decode* the original story, all the parallel stories, and what it all means when taken together..

..the cup of tea went cold

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
now i wonder... if there is anyone out there who is willing to have a stab at any of the following things (because it'll be a while before i get around to any of these ones, having yet to reply to galad, sinter, and still expand on several earlier things ...for example: stallones "expendables" part 1 is *very* insightful here)

briefly mentioning "chaz bono" ..i will suggest his/her parents
were "new-agers" (in a similar way to Katy Perry's parents, michael jacksons parents, etc) ...you can see the resultant "identity issues" in these two (..and that's being polite) -- these are both very intense subjective areas of study, i am not doing them justice by mentioning them briefly in this way.

gaga and beyonce - "Telephone" (music video clip) ...highlights
-all those 'male encoded' gals in the early jail scene
-gaga's 'release' and 'union' (with beyonce) ,then 'killing the males'
-(end scene) reminiscent of 'thelma and louise'?

the movie: "the basketball diaries" (...just watch the first 15-20 minutes) ..you'll see 3 forms of negative male "influences"

the movie: "shallow hal"
..there are many various references here. keep your eyes open for symbology used in the backgrounds.

the movie: "naked lunch" ..another film with many layers and many references to the dynamics of 'polarity encoding'

the movie: "spider and rose" (it's an obscure australian movie, and so many ozzy films are, hehe, it was made in the 80's)

the TV show: "two and a half men" ..hah.. where to begin? even the early Rose character love-interest had insights into this, (it was very difficult to watch and study objectively this particular show because it was so silly and offensive, i find the same of things like family guy, american dad) ...consider the 'moms' (moons) in charlies life (the maid and his mom in the show, both are forms of different empowered females) ...i saw some of this again the other night by chance, the episode where charlie can't sleep at his girlfriends house (he wants to go back home) a highlight is the scene where the maid (Berta?) comes out with the 'overnight bag' she's made for charlie (it's like some mommy packing a bag for a kids sleepover) ..i liked the reference to charlies mom in one episode, she goes to the same pilates class (or something) as some crazed 'devil worshipping' girl at charlies house that he 'accidently' hooked up with and is trying to get rid of, ...and charlie's mom 'scares her off' (finally, note the two variant forms of male encoding presented in charlie and his brother..)

..what's that curious dutch saying?

"reason" has two fellows for companions?
lust and envy?
(something something)
she constantly pleads with them
to which they bid her.. "go hang yourself"
until finally.. she does

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

everyone seems to have problems with this "God" concept? i used to also, so i'm not going to push the bible (but will use it for reference material here and there) ..it is up to the reader to come to their own conclusions (just as the bible states "Test all things; hold fast that which is good")

I have no problems with the "God" concept. People can believe in anything they so wish, up to a point that is. The whole god thing has not crossed that line yet. Also I a big believer of that premise "Test all things; Hold fast that which is good" But like anything its easier said then done. The bible however, its a cool story an old one even, but its a rehash of an older one, and that to is just another rehash of yet an older one, etc, etc. What did quote above...Test all things and what not. Been there, done that, got the free shirt to.

noone seems to like where this all leads to?

What that humans may not be a natural evolving creature of this planet...I suppose so, but like you know whatever.

the next question simply is 'who made those aliens'? (and so on..) ...we're still going to have to deal with this "God" thing, no matter where we are in the scheme of things.. (this is the same problem 'reincarnation' eventually faces..)

Not necessarily. I seriously if there was any natural evolving species anywhere in the cosmos that they would have a concept of god or gods. Yet everything is merely derived from something else.

..well, "humanity" wouldn't be a naturally evolving species on this planet.. it didn't 'spring from the soil' (as seen in 'mars needs moms') and it didn't 'evolve' from apes ('my pet goat II') ..one needn't look too hard for this stuff, it's everywhere (..as seen everywhere) ..but i'm being facetious, referring to "movies" instead of "hard-data", because it's the 'movies' (etc) that are pumped out into the public consciousness and do the majority of the brainwashing..

To tell the truth I did not watch most of those movies and shows, or even those that i did I sort of skipped throw it. I watched my pet goat 2 as it was short. I was severely disappointing when there was no pet goats, a lot of it was just just symbolism, some people like that stuff. But you know what really gets my goat? Nothing really I don't have a goat.

what's the latest scuttle? - "game of thrones"? ...i'll get around to 'prometheus' another time yet i can't help but feel much of this was already "alluded" to in earlier posts,

ya they really cut out a lot of stuff and changes some things in that series from the book. But its reasonable if they did everything word by word we would still be in season one. I have said all I will say on the prometheous movie. OK maybe one more thing. It could of used more stuff exploding.

you seem 'quiet', yet well-read (although your spelling is atrocious) ..toying with me?

Thats because I am not a man. I am the holy half dead come back from the grave...I have seen the underverse, convert or die.

Does that sufficiently answer your question? Ya its from another movie as well.

*cough* Rom 2:15 / Jer 31:33 / Heb 8:10 / 2 Cor 3:3 / Psa 40:8 / Luke 16:15 ..consider reading them?

I did. Is there a specific point your trying to get across?

i hope some of this makes sense to you because it certainly makes sense to me? ..just running a little short on space here, ..seriously, watch the cartoon 'donald duck in math-magic land' and we'll type a little about what that secret society in the cartoon is, what the 'talking spirit' is, etc.. (i caught that thing about 'sacred geometry' at the end of your post before i started typing this)

I think I seen it. But you know sometimes a cartoon is just a cartoon, and even if it has any hidden meanings its still just a cartoon. And really you can see anything in anything if you so chose. And definitely anything can be interpreted any number of ways.

the reason i blurb all this now is because you started with the word "depends" ..pretty sure you understood the premise already? -seems somehow you could be saying more here than you are?

Like I said interpretations. What if there all true? So yes we are a natural occurring and evolving not so natural seeded creature of this planet.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

the fact there was no "life" on that proto-earth until the "gods" came along.. i saw his "spirit hovering over the waters", i saw him fall to pieces like osirus, and so on.. but as you say, just a movie.. but you "get it" (cambrian explosion) but in the movie it seems there weren't even procaryotes, etc.. there was no "life" untill the alien showed up, not even precursor life to facilitate terraforming, chemical reactions, etc ..you're right, it's convoluted and can be interpreted in many ways,

Actually there was, you can not have water and especially that type of climate and not have carbon based life. So ya there was life on proto earth in that movie. It just wasn't depicted as it was not part of the plot. Maybe we put to much fate in movies just like we put to much fate in books written thousands of years ago which may be a little prone to being interpreted wrong.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join