It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Found A "Stargate" Complex - Should I Inform The Rest Of Humanity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Let's say that I happened to stumble upon a nano-teleporter (it does not matter how) and it subsequently transported me (on demand) to a massive protected complex (within the Earth's Core) which housed several "stargate" like portals.

I subsequently found that these portals led to hundreds of thousands of uninhabited habitable planets within the Universe (both known and undiscovered).

Should I then inform the rest of the human race? Or what would you do?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

I think that I would keep it a secret. I would not tell it to anyone but a select few. Then I would use them and live my life going through them to other places.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

How did you survive the total destruction of all your atoms and then the subsequent reformation of them all?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens

I would be very selective about who I would and would not tell.

I would have a very detailed screening process; and one very important part of the process would be a person who could read peoples aura's and spiritual conditions; whether they have a dark soul...or a soul with the white light of goodness. That way I would know who was a good person...and who was not.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I find this extremely hard to believe.

But now that you posted a thread about it on ATS, FBI is going to be at your house in less than a hour

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Yes I would share

but before I do, I would make a detailed documentation myself with video,pictures,sound and store that data on 1000 usb data storage units and hide them all over the globe

Then I would invite privet selected research group and document their thoughts
Then I would consult trusted media, invite them for a guided tour
And Then the rest of the world..

I would do it all in that order to make sure the whole world will get the information, and not only a small military research group

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I'd send a couple of U2U's for sure, would make for some interesting threads.

Peace

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

spill the beans! ...no... nobody would believe you, and then you go alone, like you did the last time

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Let's say that I happened to stumble upon a nano-teleporter (it does not matter how) and it subsequently transported me (on demand) to a massive protected complex (within the Earth's Core) which housed several "stargate" like portals.

I subsequently found that these portals led to hundreds of thousands of uninhabited habitable planets within the Universe (both known and undiscovered).

I think you just came up with a great movie concept, my friend.....

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

First question; Who do you think built it?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

No absolutely not.
The moment wind got out that you found this.
The government would come in and take it away from you.

So keep it to yourself.

Second. Go out and find some cool technology. Get some patents and make lots of money.
You will need the cash to help protect your find from others. Especially the government.

oh yeah. Hire me to help you with all this.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'd map them out, claim them all in the name of me, and name them. Then find out who dropped their nano-transporter (shouldn't it be a femto transporter?), because they're going to be angry that I found their planets and renamed them all.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Well, considering we sure wouldn't have been the creators of such a network ..and so it didn't come from US...I'd say it would be the decent thing to do in letting the world know. Perhaps secretly take a few top world reporters on a little tour, first...so world wide disclosure with absolute seriousness is assured.

However.. If we didn't build them, SOMEONE sure did ...and that someone could have watched your exploration with careful note about origin for how you got into the transport system in the first place. It would be a bitch to have them come collecting fees...and that be the first the rest of the world knew of their existence. Eh?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I'd like to say I'd do something altruistic, but in reality, I'd probably round up folks I didn't like, then shove them into one of the more hostile worlds, then dismantle that particular world's gate.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I would share it with humanity, with a few restrictions.

ALL democratic types would be forced to go to planet X, allowing them to make it the paradise they want so bad, too bad it will fail and collapse after mere days, as nobody will work and demand free stuff.

ALL republican types would be sent to planet Z, allowing them to make it a paradise of their want, too bad it will only last mere days, before the religious inquisitions and holy wars over who's gods are right and wrong continue endlessly.

ALL religious types go to planet A BCDEFG.......etc until they all have their own, so they can make it a paradise of their own imagining.

Amd so on until all the wack jobs are gone, and then all the regular folks who aren't zeazlots of one stripe or another can make an actual paradise right here on earth, and live in peace without all the contrived nonsense brought on by the extremist groups of the world.

The universe should make it a good couple hundred years before we see the first intergalactic wars of humanity, as they all fight to force their beliefs on their bretheren, in idiotic want to control everyone else.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Amd so on until all the wack jobs are gone, and then all the regular folks who aren't zeazlots of one stripe or another can make an actual paradise right here on earth, and live in peace without all the contrived nonsense brought on by the extremist groups of the world.

We have those here.

They're called hippie communes....

top topics

join