It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Police respond to 'serious incident' in Woolwich

page: 86
159
<< 83  84  85    87  88 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
I will not get into a discussion on WWII etc now, suffice to say I do not condone any racism or religionism , however I also do not condone some of the governments decisions that has all but ruined the UK, society, economy, stability, security and services. Something has to be done about it, I am all for constructive action. Even if the EDL is just a wake up call to the government to get off their asses and alter the laws that have allowed such destruction of civilization, then at least they are serving a purpose.


See, this is what I don't understand at all.
What destruction are you talking about? The EDL is preaching about Muslims, they claim it's about "extremism", but then we see what it's really about in their rallies and all the barely literate drivel they publish on FaceBook, Twitter and YouTube.

I see problems in this country, absolutely, but the problems I see are caused by corruption, the wealthiest robbing the majority. I see a weak government bending over for their corporate buddies. I see a government following America into unjust wars. I see a massive number of BRITISH BORN lazy **** sitting on their behinds claiming benefits and popping out kids while daring to rant about "immigrants"!

Before this murder we have not had a successful Islamist attack in this country in EIGHT YEARS.

Where are these "hundreds of thousands of Muslim extremists" the EDL says we should be terrified of? Why has such a minuscule number of them actually done so much as protest against our troops?

The EDL stands for one thing, increasing animosity and racial tension in this country. The Nazis did EXACTLY the same thing in Germany, gradually increasing their hold until they were voted in, and Hitler took power.




posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeKlassified
(Q) How did they know he was a soldier?


It has been answered.
The barracks are right there, which is where all the flowers are around the fence. As I understand it, Lee Rigby was based at the Woolwich barracks.

They just needed to see him come out of the gates and they followed him. If could have been anyone coming out of those barracks wearing anything that showed them to be military.



posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeKlassified
BTW, people should focus on the OP topic, not the EDL.

The EDL are just a diversionary tactic to keep us from focusing on the attacks in detail..

Now back to the thread topic eh peeps...


This is all related. The rise of the far-right is a real risk, and is a direct result of the death of Lee Rigby.

It's a "diversion" by whom, exactly? Who is forcing people to support the EDL, and who is making them go out on the streets to scare people and throw Nazi salutes at war memorials?



posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

Originally posted by DeeKlassified
(Q) How did they know he was a soldier?


It has been answered.
The barracks are right there, which is where all the flowers are around the fence. As I understand it, Lee Rigby was based at the Woolwich barracks.

They just needed to see him come out of the gates and they followed him. If could have been anyone coming out of those barracks wearing anything that showed them to be military.


No it hasn't been answered, and this response still has not answered the question!

Just because it was near a barracks does not mean that is enough for them to know he was a soldier. There were a lot of non-army folk on the streets, how does one differentiate?

The flowers came after, so they are not an indication he was a soldier at the time they decided to kill him!

Non-army personnel come and go from barracks, again, that is not enough to differentiate a soldier fro ma civillian.

A help the heroes t-shirt does not identify someone as being military, my father has one and he is nothing to do with the military!

They were driving down the road, how did they all of a sudden know this person was a soldier? Was it a lucky guess? Please give me a definitive response, all you opinions on this are just guesses, and none of them allow the attackers to identify him as a soldier 100%.

They were certain he was a soldier, and it turns out he was, so how did they know for certain he was 100% a soldier? If they got it wrong their mission would be screwed.

Can you come up with a better more solid reason, because all of what you said is not good enough.



posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

Originally posted by DeeKlassified
BTW, people should focus on the OP topic, not the EDL.

The EDL are just a diversionary tactic to keep us from focusing on the attacks in detail..

Now back to the thread topic eh peeps...


This is all related. The rise of the far-right is a real risk, and is a direct result of the death of Lee Rigby.

It's a "diversion" by whom, exactly? Who is forcing people to support the EDL, and who is making them go out on the streets to scare people and throw Nazi salutes at war memorials?


A diversion for the people really behind this.

The EDL is a small organisation, and some of their ideas are not all that bad.. They are not a threat, they are always contained by police, the police can handle them fine.

Can you explain how a small group like the EDL are 'a real risk'? A real risk of what?



posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
A drunken EDL half wit could ignite a race war if for instance they killed a muslim or burned down a mosque ect. Today is not the day for these loonies to be out shouting the odds, tensions are strained enough at the moment. How did they know he was a soldier? I havent a clue but it does seem strange that they just ran a guy over hoping he was a soldier. Meye5 wanted him to be an agent for them, that needs more looking into in my opinion. Same with the 7/7 thing Meye5 knew all about them too.



posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
In the first picture we see 'blood'

'BLOOD'


In the 2nd picture the blood is missing from the same spot, and the 2nd image is after the attack, and a picture of the exact same spot. Why is there no 'blood' in the 2nd picture?

NO 'BLOOD'



posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
A drunken EDL half wit could ignite a race war if for instance they killed a muslim or burned down a mosque ect. Today is not the day for these loonies to be out shouting the odds, tensions are strained enough at the moment. How did they know he was a soldier? I havent a clue but it does seem strange that they just ran a guy over hoping he was a soldier. Meye5 wanted him to be an agent for them, that needs more looking into in my opinion. Same with the 7/7 thing Meye5 knew all about them too.


Since when have the EDL burnt down any mosques, or killed any muslims?
There is no evidence for your claim.



posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013
 


Do not ask me to rationalize, defend, explain or even know of EDL policy. Go read my previous posts.

I commented on a facet of society being due to the current SOA and a cultural reaction. Google it if you do not understand the cultural psychology of a nation at odds to it's governments decisions and the shipping in of a culture whose ethics contradict and oppose the laws on which our western civilization was build and upon whose ethics we depend for cultural stability.

Furthermore this thread, as another poster mentioned, is not about the EDL.



posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeKlassified
In the first picture we see 'blood'

'BLOOD'


In the 2nd picture the blood is missing from the same spot, and the 2nd image is after the attack, and a picture of the exact same spot. Why is there no 'blood' in the 2nd picture?

NO 'BLOOD'


2 Different cameras and 2 different white balance settings look at the colour of the slabs in the shot from above compared to the second picture also the angle will cause a problem and it does look like there is a coloured area on the slab if front of the pole of the traffic sign the car crashed into if you look at it.

The fact that YOU didn't even see or just IGNORED more to the point that the colour balance of both pictures and also the viewpoint is different shows you have made up your mind whatever you would see or be told!



posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DeeKlassified
 


I can see the blood in the second picture, it's difficult to see but it's there.



("False Flag" junkies make the moon hoax crowd look like photo-analytical geniuses)





edit on 28-5-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by DeeKlassified
 


I can see the blood in the second picture, it's difficult to see but it's there.





I see it too. It's the angle from which photo 2 was taken.



posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by DeeKlassified
In the first picture we see 'blood'

'BLOOD'


In the 2nd picture the blood is missing from the same spot, and the 2nd image is after the attack, and a picture of the exact same spot. Why is there no 'blood' in the 2nd picture?

NO 'BLOOD'


2 Different cameras and 2 different white balance settings look at the colour of the slabs in the shot from above compared to the second picture also the angle will cause a problem and it does look like there is a coloured area on the slab if front of the pole of the traffic sign the car crashed into if you look at it.

The fact that YOU didn't even see or just IGNORED more to the point that the colour balance of both pictures and also the viewpoint is different shows you have made up your mind whatever you would see or be told!


You are chatting rubbish, there is no blood in the 2nd picture, I've had this picture blown up on a HD system, there might be colour differences in the slabs due to light, but the light difference cannot erase blood!

If you bothered to look properly yourself you would not have missed what I was getting at!

If you think you can see 'blood' in the 2nd picture, then blow it up and prove there is blood, you cant, because there isn't any in the 2nd image!



posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DeeKlassified
 


Asked, (Q) How did they know he was a soldier?

Something I noted from the BBC news was that the murdered soldier had seen service, twice I think, in Afganistan. Is it at all possible that someone there targeted him?

This may not have been a spur of the moment event and may have been planned, therefore of course the knew who and what he was and a possible timetable?

Far fetched, maybe, but we now have a prison officer being held hostage at Full Sutton high security prison, www.bbc.co.uk... (Sunday 26th) by Muslim inmates. There was also the PIA flight that had to be diverted.

Is any or all of this associated in some way?



posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DeeKlassified
 


I'm personally not bothered to argue with you. You want to believe in some BS theory, go ahead. I've already wasted 5 minutes of my time on you.



posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by DeeKlassified
 


I can see the blood in the second picture, it's difficult to see but it's there.





I see it too. It's the angle from which photo 2 was taken.


Nope! Another person trying to make out there is 'blood' when there is not!

There should be clearly visible blood all along by that sign, and you are trying to say a small patch is blood?
The patch you refer to does not look like blood at all, have you even bothered to zoom in?!

If you somehow strangely think that no blood is blood, then where is the rest of the 'blood' there should be a whole line of it, but there isn't. Seems like you are trying to see something that isn't there!

I've just shown it to a couple of media experts, and neither of those can see the mysterious line of blood either!

Nice try, you'll have to do better than that!



posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by DeeKlassified
 


I'm personally not bothered to argue with you. You want to believe in some BS theory, go ahead. I've already wasted 5 minutes of my time on you.


What BS theory? These photographs don't lie!

BTW, this is a conspiracy theory website, you are free to not participate.

Anyone with a decent set of eyes can see there is no blood in the 2nd photo..
edit on 28-5-2013 by DeeKlassified because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dowot
reply to post by DeeKlassified
 


Asked, (Q) How did they know he was a soldier?

Something I noted from the BBC news was that the murdered soldier had seen service, twice I think, in Afganistan. Is it at all possible that someone there targeted him?

This may not have been a spur of the moment event and may have been planned, therefore of course the knew who and what he was and a possible timetable?

Far fetched, maybe, but we now have a prison officer being held hostage at Full Sutton high security prison, www.bbc.co.uk... (Sunday 26th) by Muslim inmates. There was also the PIA flight that had to be diverted.

Is any or all of this associated in some way?


So they knew exactly when he was going to come out of the barracks and cross the road, then they just happened to arrive in their car at the exact right time!?! Yeah right!



posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DeeKlassified
 

If the entire area around an army barracks isn't adequately cctv'd, people should be kicking up a #-storm asking why not. I've read somewhere that police have cctv footage of the armed officers being charged at, but there was no mention of any footage tracking the movements of the vehicle they were in before the attack on Lee Rigby.



posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DeeKlassified
 


"So they knew exactly when he was going to come out of the barracks and cross the road, then they just happened to arrive in their car at the exact right time!?! Yeah right!"

Of course not, that would be almost too co-incidental. (Would give an example of something similar but it has no relevance here, but it can happen.)

How many times had they driven that road looking for him?

As I said, maybe they had noted him previously and noted a pattern to his movements?

Maybe he was one of a number of soldiers they were targeting?

Maybe they had met in a pub and learned of his profession there, then chance lead to the attack?

You might ask, why did the soldier not run away? After all the car had to cross the oncoming stream of traffic in order to hit him and he was, presumably, walking in the opposite direction to that which the car was traveling.
That road is, I think, the South Circular, and a very busy road at all times, except midnight to breakfast time and leads to the Woolwich free ferry which connects to east London, Romford, Southend etc.

You are correct, that, untill the accused are questioned and give answers, we do not know everything for certain. We have to await due process.



new topics

top topics



 
159
<< 83  84  85    87  88 >>

log in

join