It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police respond to 'serious incident' in Woolwich

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanaKatherineScully
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

That is the real issue, 99% don't integrate, all this multiculturalism is a myth.

Of course the majority of muslims are not terrorists but they never do anything proactive about it, of course when something happens they come out & condemn the incident, but that is a easy thing to do, just like saying sorry, it is actions that speak louder than words.

None muslims going out on the streets fighting & attacking muslims isn't going to work, but neither is doing nothing, they muslims in the UK should have to live by English values, also English should be the first language, they should have to be encouraged not to all live in closed areas like they do now.

One issue that has always got me is how we treat the Irish terrorists, in the name of peace they were all freed this give out the wrong idea, the leaders of the IRA at the time are no different to Osama bin Laden or Nelson Mandela, one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

And just what are these er.. English values you speak of? Really, I'm interested to know, and I could do with a laugh.

I think this thread is pretty much over, there is no reasoning with racists.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
EDL tommy speaks the truth about islam in this video.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
LOL dear oh dear..

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
EDL tommy speaks the truth about islam in this video.

No, EDL Tommy speaks a lot of BS in that video.

Here are a few facts about your precious Tommy...

1. He's the son of Irish Immigrants, and screams about sending immigrants home.
2. His real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
3. He's used other identities including Paul Harris
4. He adopted the name "Tommy Robinson" from a football hooligan
5. Tommy was also involved in the "British Freedom Party" a failed far-right political party that could gain no following and gave up in 2012.
6. The "British Freedom Party" was formed by former members of the BNP (British National Party) who were disillusioned by them becoming mainstream and having to accept black members - it's reported that the BFP planned to break the law by refusing entry to certain racial groups, and that this is why they gave up on the party.
7. He was convicted on 18 April 2005 for assault, when police were called to a domestic by his partner, who was arrested for coc aine possession.
8. In July 2011, he was convicted of having used "threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour" when inciting violence at a football match.
9 He was arrested on 3 September 2011 for breach of bail conditions, barred from attending protests
10. On 29 September 2011 he was convicted of common assault after headbutting a fellow EDL member
11. On 7 January 2013 he pleaded guilty at Southwark Crown Court to using someone else's passport with a plan to enter America illegally.

This is all verifiable and information in the public domain. This is the complete numpty running this far-right group, and anyone who thinks the EDL is just "misunderstood" probably needs a psychiatric evaluation.

Saying the EDL is not a fascist organization is like suggesting the Westboro Baptist Church are Sunday School teachers.
edit on 25-5-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

As a rocker (obviously) I can confirm that there is no such thing in "the kerrang"

One minute I'm scared of what this country might become thanks to these fascists, then I read some of their tweets and Facebook comments and I realize that most of them probably need assistance to put their shoes on - I don't think it would be hard at all for us intelligent people to outsmart them before they ever get to a position of running for power

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Tommy Robinson is a criminal who has close friends and 'activists' who have a series of criminal charges against them ranging from assault, battery and even child abuse.

He's also a hypocrite, a liar and a xenophobe.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

None of what you say has anything to do with the points made in the video

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

oh dear god my sides are now in orbit somewhere around neptune

the kerrang lmao

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaithisFerenczy

Dude its deliberate-becuase calling it by its real name shows respect towards it.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

reply to post by ShaithisFerenczy

Dude its deliberate-becuase calling it by its real name shows respect towards it.

No, it's not that at all, these people know nothing about the traditions of the Muslim faith.
It's simply evidence that these people are barely educated, which is probably why they are so violent, ignorant, racist and... funny to watch.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

None of what you say has anything to do with the points made in the video

It has everything to do with the points raised in the video - the points raised in the video are those of a barely literate buffoon, a criminal, a fraud and a hypocrite. His opinions have no credibility.

Go and get some links and documents to offer proof of your fears, that he raised in his barely comprehensible video, and we'll have a good discussion about it. Until then, the opinions of a completely discredited imbecile are completely irrelevant.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

And you have still not rebutted 1 single point in the video. Why don't you try that would be interesting

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Spreading to other parts of Europe with the riots in Sweden and now a stabbing in France:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'm just chewing my cud.

Could it be this guy is working for MI5?

I mean the guy that supposedly killed the soldier, and appeared on the video explaining why.

It got me thinking. When his friend went on the TV interview and said MI5 had approached him to work for them.

Then the guy giving the TV interview gets arrested right after the interview. Why arrest him, just because he goes on TV?

Did he reveal something sensitive?

Supposedly the killer turned down the MI5 offer to work for them. But, what if he didn't turn down MI5?

What if he agreed, and MI5 set this whole thing up, to give him some credibility. With the plan to send him back in the the field over there in Africa, where he could brag to his buddies etc..and be more accepted..

You wee where I'm going with this?

Maybe it is a false flag after all.

Maybe no soldier was actually killed. I didn't actually see any headless man lying in the street. This whole thing could be staged, to create an asset, to put into the field, to gather info.

As soon as I heard they arrested the friend who talked on TV, I began to feel something was wrong with this whole story.

We're being duped.

Nobody died. The whole police delay of 20 minutes was just to create the videos. Then MI5 modified the videos painting the guys hands red, to make it look like there was blood on it, etc...but there's another video floating around without the reddish hands being waved about in front the camera.

Oh well, they had me going for awhile. Usually, I spot the false flag right away. But, I was duped in this case. I really did believe that it was real, when the news hit the net.

I think I have to be moire critical from now on. False flag operations are getting more clever, and harder to detect.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
There are pictures link of a large group of Nigerian people, walking in the streets, paying tribute to the fallen soldier, carrying signs that say - we condemn this attack - and yet a lot of ats-ers find it crazy the world expects the muslim community to do the same.

Really?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

Publish a cartoon of the prophet and the world burns. But you probably won't see many marches by Islamists condemning this atrocity. There seems to be some members on here that allude to the idea that this attack was the English people's own fault for having troops in Iraq etc. I happen to remember hundreds of thousands of people protesting in my city alone against going into Iraq in 2003, and the numbers were higher in London.

edit on 26-5-2013 by seabhac-rua because: wishful thinking

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

I believe France has a larger population of muslims than the UK and there have been more incidents there against people from them over the years.
edit on 26-5-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
My problem with the EDL is not their interest in eradicating Extremist Islam from the UK. Indeed, that is a fully just cause - and one virtually all British-Muslims would support.

My problem with the EDL is their simple stupidity. I live near the place they held their Manchester march last year and saw first hand what this involves. Given this group consider Extremist Islam to be the single greatest threat this country faces, it's literally mind boggling that the very best thing they can - as a collective mind - come up with to achieve their noble aims is get blind drunk in Wetherspoons and then go outside and shout about 'Pakis' when they've had enough Dutch courage.

Any point they have is completely consumed by this kind of ridiculous behaviour. Complete jokers.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by KingIcarus

its is a shame we dont have a credible anti-islamist organisation. Something like the Q society of australia

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

reply to post by KingIcarus

its is a shame we dont have a credible anti-islamist organisation. Something like the Q society of australia

Absolutely - although I'd argue that if we agree the real issue is extremism, all 'regular' political parties in this country should be tackling it as a matter of urgency. It's an all party issue that's a real concern for every Brit, regardless of their background.

The danger of Tommy Robinson is the same reason he's relatively 'successful' with the EDL - he's highly intelligent and charismatic. Ultimately, in my humble opinion, he's a psychopathic racist. The EDL is born out of football hooliganism (which has largely been eradicated in the UK) - he is a man that finds violent conflict irresistably excitng and knows full well that the notion of 'Extremist Muslims' looking to hurt innocent Brits is a fine way to legitimise this conflict.

He's right too, about the Extremists, but you only have to look at their Facebook pages to see that the sensible notion of combatting Jihad is used to legitimise a wider hatred against ordinary Muslims and other groups that disagree with the EDL. You'll never hear Tommy talk like that though - not because he disagrees - but because he knows maintaining even a thin vaneer of credibility is essential to the group.

I doubt Tommy Robinson cares whether Radical Islam is removed from the UK or not - he just likes the conflict it creates and the starring role he has in it all. If Muslims weren't an issue, he'd be doing this about someone else - blacks, Irish terrorism (if he wasn't Irish himself, I guess), Jews etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join