It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police respond to 'serious incident' in Woolwich

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

There's alot more to being 'British' than just holding a passport and I agree those guys weren't British.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

Originally posted by Tiger5
reply to post by HelenConway

Actually he is more than likely British as he is likely to have full British nationality and a full british passport witht he right to work and like in the UK. What exactly are you really getting at?
edit on 23-5-2013 by Tiger5 because: typo

He is Nigerian.
You are a racist to think that being British is better thn being African therefore you default him to British.
He is Nigerian which is a country in West Africa,
Handing someone a British passport does not change that - anyone in the world who is from Africa can get a British Passport.
London is a city of Africa these days.

If that was true, it'd only be because bigots like yourself have fled for pastures greener because you couldn't stand Johnny Foreigner moving in on your street.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
That lady had balls I agree but was she perhaps a little bit motivated by the fact that the attackers seemed to be allowing women near the scene but not men?

They also apologised for women having to see this. It's a contrast to the usual 'muslim terror attacks' where any citizens, men women or children are targeted indiscriminately. This is a very strange incident for sure. There were also two black women (one with a shopping trolley) who walked right by the killer as he was being filmed as if nothing had happened, maybe they thought this was some gang related thing.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by mobiusmale

Nothing to do with "blinders" being on - just a healthy dose of fact-based reality, as opposed to the bs that ALL muslims are secretly hiding their desire to see white UK citizens hacked to pieces.

Note: I didn't say anything about skin color but you did.

Wanting to live and preserve your way of life and culture is not a bad thing. There's nothing wrong with being white. God made you that way. Oh, and before anyone accuses me of being a supremacist or something...I'm not white.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Actually he is more than likely British as he is likely to have full British nationality and a full british passport witht he right to work and like in the UK. What exactly are you really getting at?

He is Nigerian.
You are a racist to think that being British is better thn being African therefore you default him to British.
Handing someone a British passport does not change that - anyone in the world who is from Africa can get a British Passport.

Are you on drugs? The guy is British... that's a nationality not a ethnic race. Big difference.

Nationality is the legal relationship between a person and a nation state.

He was very British with a cockney accent.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Why is this thread in 'Breaking alternative news'? What's 'alternative' about it? The story is all over the mainstream media, just like some other threads in this forum.

It's not even vaguely 'alternative.' It's just regular mainstream news.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Yes the terrorist is British. At least raised here since very young or if not born here.

edit on 23-5-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov

He is Nigerian.

If that was true, it'd only be because bigots like yourself have fled for pastures greener because you couldn't stand Johnny Foreigner moving in on your street.

My family lived in London for 300 years [ fathers side]. they left after the war actually because London, Camden where they lived was destroyed by the Germans. Do you understand that ?

They moved to the home counties - principly Surrey, and Hants and West Sussex

I have lived in London for most of my adult life and I have seen it be invaded by people who have no allegiance to this land called Britain. I was sick of always being the only English person at work and forever having to modify my English to engage in quite complicated topics [ at work] with people who did not understand colloquial speech.

I have travelled to nearly 45 countries, I have mixed with many people so likely I am way more comfortable with the people of the world then you.

The problem with London is not that it is full of foreigners but that it is full of poor, uneducated people who have arrived en masse for the free housing, healthcare etc and this has created a balkinisation of the suburbs.

See what has happened in Tower Hamlets or Ealing.

Your petty insults are ridiculous to me.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by biggilo

Why? If they were born here then they are British.. Judging by the blokes very South London accent I would guess that he has been in London all his life... Therefore British...

The fact that he's obviously a ridiculously disillusioned murdering piece of s*** aside, he is more than likely British.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
They killed because they were nutters, their subjective justification may of been Islam, but some men kill their partners with a subjective justification of them speaking to other men because of extreme possessiveness.

Sounds ridiculous doesn't it? Because many justifications for murder are ridiculous.

But watch how many people spout hatred of Islam and foreigners, even though the guy was speaking in a broad south London accent.

Do we hate Christians because Hitler was one? No, we just realise he was #ing crazy.

link   
The super brave woman that went up to him was a mother of two!

No messing - this woman is tops.

Maybe they will reveal what was discussed between the two of them at a later point.

link   
reply to post by aravoth

Self loathing? Do you moonlight as a shrink or something? All you can do is call me a self loathing xenophobe? Not surprising, because that's all you got. Reminds of of how every time someone speaks the truth about Obama, they get called a racist. Doesn't take a lot of grey matter to call a person a xenophobe, it does take a lot to re-evaluate the situation you are in, and how you got there.

Besides, you said it yourself, they rushed in to stop someone from desecrating a corpse, they did not rush in to save a life. How courageous, that out of a crowd of people, only a few ran in, but only after it was all over..

Lol you have no idea yet whether anyone actually did or didn't, you're just using this event as an excuse to attack British people. Grow up, seriously. You're not talking the hard truth, or being a skeptic, or being the necessary voice of reason - you're acting like a childish troll and I'm done responding to you bro.

edit on 23-5-2013 by arollingstone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by clearlyme

Yes, but muslims wont let people of other " religions" practice in their country very often and wont allow people to convert out.

Its their goal to have everyone believe in Allah, Islamic ideology and faith.

I understand Christians in Egypt have been treated very badly since the Muslim Brotherhood took over.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth_Hz

Most people live fairly isolated lives ,what does it matter where they were born - they are what they are.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

The biggest headlines are based on Ingrid Layou-Kennet persuading the killers to surrender?? was this before or after they supposidly ran at the armed officers who shot them...its an agenda ridden farce.....

Where has anyone said she persuaded them to surrender?

They hung around waiting for martyr death by police and for publicity. For the camera phone society to record them. Witnesses even said had said they wanted 'to be on tv or something'.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Your petty insults are ridiculous to me.

Yet, here you are defending your blathering about how it's all the fault of the invaders, and England would be such a green and pleasant land without them.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

There were 2 men. One of which sounded British, the other one suspected to be Nigerian. Or have they both been identified as Nigerian? Fast moving story, so not sure where we are at.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
OMG a sensible comment by EDL

uk.news.yahoo.com...

They are now protesting against "political Islam".

Fiarplay to them for their interpretation. Political Islam clearly differentiates against religious Islam.

@freeborn

Ok so get up off the floor now.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth_Hz

They may have British citizenship but that doesn't make them 'British'

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join