It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police respond to 'serious incident' in Woolwich

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

I think is a this is a fallacy also. Example - If you are white and friends with a black guy, it is amazing how they can change when they are around 'the boys' and vice versa. I was born in NY so I am color blind to race but grew up in the south where this happened quite often. Sad.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

The WORLD, as you put it, might very well appear to be at war with "radical" Islam, but the casualties of this "war" paint a very different picture. The vast majority of which are no more radicalized that you or I. They were people going about their business when out of a clear blue sky a 500lb bomb ruined their day. Dropped from a great height by another bunch of radicalized extremists hell bent on advancing their ideologies.

What makes you think you are in the right any more than a "radicalised" Islamist? Personally, you're all the same. All scum.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Riots in Sweden as well. The grand experiment of multiculturalism is a failure. It was a good thing when immigrants came over, worked hard and assimilated to the culture they moved to.

But now they come over, stay together and have little or not intent on adjusting to the culture of their new home. Though they will scream and shout "RACISM" "INTOLERANCE" when they themselves do the exact same thing. So yes - if you don't want to accept the culture of the country you are moving to "GTFO"

and if some of you want to label me - go ahead, I don't give a #.

People of UK - take your country back. Kick the extremists OUT.

They are unhappy because the UK & USA have gone to their homelands and killed their muslim bredrins in unnecessary wars.

Does being upset about their muslim bredrins mean they are extremists?

link   

link   
Incident...a soldier being slaughtered for no [snip] reason is not a incident is is a tragedy caused by cowards
edit on 22/5/13 by masqua because: profanity removed

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalKid
He is speaking with a London twang, like most commoners from London speak.

He is noway South African.

Londoners, but African roots, with muslim beliefs.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by DeeKlassified

The line of security is more likely to be there to prevent soldiers getting off base, than to stop attackers getting on it.

So if they go off base, who would they be going after? The police shot the killers.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

My main concern is how much people are believing as soon as they hear it, then switching their belief once they hear something more suitable to their real of perceived normality so to speak.

From the very beginning I have been rather on the fence.

Going on forward due to data compiled by those you speak of we shall point out a few things.

Thunder and lightning here, if I disappear my power went out

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeKlassified

muslim bredrins

What do you mean bredrin? Is this some kind of slang or something, or are you mistaking your spelling for the word 'brethren'?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

What? No, he had not been savagely beaten before people knew what happened.

He was hit with a car, but the impact knocked the guy down, maybe broke a leg, but he was aware - not dead or unconcious before the attack intensified. Before the behaeding began, they were stabbing him all over, an act that was witnessed by no less that 10 by-standers. A couple of these by-standers tried to help, but could not......

I do apologize to those interested in the images. I was asked not to share such content in ATS or directly with ATS members - which I agree is probably the best thing, not much of anything useful is to be gained by seeing the images. I wish I hadn't seen them myself. The images are out there and, if you are set on seeing them, I am sure it's only a matter of short time before they will be available in many places.
edit on 22-5-2013 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneManArmy
I have been following this story since it first broke on LBC London.
The eyewitness's NEVER said they had a muslim appearance, one muslim eyewitness said that they looked more like drug dealers. They were obviously mentally ill, whatever the case may be. They beheaded the guy in broad daylight next to a primary school, the police took 20mins to arrive, and they guys were waiting for them, while they were waiting for the police they were asking passers by on the busses etc to take pictures and film them(which would indicate some sort of extremism). When the police arrived they proceeded to run at the police, at which point they were shot, they are now in hospital.
edit on 22-5-2013 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2013 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

If they were mentally ill would they have apologised to women? Would they not have tried to kill others in the 20 mins it took for armed police to show up?

I think they were 'sane' so to speak, obviously their actions were crazy, but this is what happens as a by-product of illegal wars, people get angry and act.

You only have to look at the riots, started over 1 black dude being shot by police, people in the UK are ready to go...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
@ OP:
Please edit the thread title to something more beseeming the heinous act of barbarism this patently is - example:

LONDON — Meat cleaver wielding Islamists run down and butcher serviceman on London street in broad daylight

I think a crime so abjectly base as this one needs a title more evocative than something that sounds like a cat is stuck in a tree, don't you?
edit on 22-5-2013 by Dumbspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula

Originally posted by spacedog1973
Many white people do not and will never accept them as ever having the capacity to belong and are and will always be 'other'.

You know maybe this wasn't whites not being accepting. Maybe it's not the same in the UK as it is here in the US.

But people here will hang with people of other races.

The dividing lines are more along socio-economic lines than racial here. People date interracially here. I think Hale Berry was delicious. I can't get near that because I'm not a multi millionaire, nor do I go around hacking up black soldiers in the name of religion that is a mask for one's inability to accept or act to change one's status.

Maybe this was someone who couldn't accept their socio-economic status and the social network that comes with it, nor was willing to do anything to change it.

Maybe it is and maybe it's not or maybe it's something else entirely. But what I'm clear on is the bigotry and racism here on this thread. Have you noticed?

The US and Uk are very different multiculturally wise, the same issues don't apply due to different historical circumstances.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Link to full comments from Killer

If you want to read the WHOLE transcript of what he says to the camera please follow the above link, all the videos cut atleast 2 thirds of this off.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

There are reports of them being Somalian, which has a large Muslim population and most of the Somalian immigrants to the UK are Muslim. Also reports of them being Afghans.

There are Somalians groups rioting in suburban Sweden.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Connections shouldn't be ruled out, the Tsarnaev bombers acted just as a gang of Terrorist conspirators in London were being convicted. This is organised crime, international terrorism, connected to the same networks.

I don't think they are Somalian, Somali's have distinct features, and in many parts of Africa you will find muslims, not just in Somalia. They are african origin, i.e. parents are African, but I'll put money on it they are not Somali's.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbspiracy
@ OP:
Please edit the thread title to something more beseeming the heinous act of barbarism this patently is - example:

LONDON — Meat cleaver wielding Islamists run down and butcher serviceman on London street in broad daylight

I think a crime so abjectly base as this one needs a title more evocative than something that sounds like a cat is stuck in a tree, don't you?
edit on 22-5-2013 by Dumbspiracy because: (no reason given)

It's not been confirmed that the guy killed was a soldier, nor has it been confirmed that he was beheaded. The suspects have not been killed either, as many are falsely reporting.

How about change the title to: "Angry Islamists take action for all the illegal war deaths caused to their fellow muslims"

You can dress it up in many ways, depending on which way you look at it.

Their message cannot be ignored, even though most seem to ignore their motives.

Obviously I disagree with their actions, but I disagree with illegal wars/muslim murders by the UK/USA even more.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join