It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police respond to 'serious incident' in Woolwich

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula
You know the bizarre thing.

Is that this guy with the knives in his hands goes up to the camera man and says "No, no ,no, It's cool!"

Like that is going to mean anything after you hacked a guy to death.

And what does he mean "Our lands". If he is talking about British soldiers fighting in some place outside of England with HIS ENGLISH ACCENT, then they aren't his lands! Unless he is referring to Britain. But the British lands belong to the crown!

And why didn't he attack a BLACK BRITISH SOLDIER?

I don't think this was entirely political. If he wanted to prove a political point a black British soldier would have demonstrated his desire to indicate that this was purely political.

The fact that he said 'our lands' when he has a London accent clearly demonstrates that he is disenfranchised, he doesn't feel that he belongs, that he is British, welcomed, accepted.

Reading this thread is an example of what it is like for British people of colour in the UK.

Many white people do not and will never accept them as ever having the capacity to belong and are and will always be 'other'.

I don't read anything more than that into it. People who feel they don't belong latch onto causes where they feel more welcomed.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Has anyone got the whole video of him talking post-killing, not the one that has been edited by the MSN?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
reply to post by IvanAstikov

You must be a unique mind, as it seems there were several by-standers who tried to stop the attacks by doing just what you suggested. Had any one of them carried a lethal weapon that could have downed the attackers from a distance, this soldier's head may still be attached to his body...

Yes, my mind is unique, because I'm the only person who has it. The dead guy had already been run over and savagely assaulted before people were aware what was happening. Those at the scene thought they'd got out of the vehicle and were helping the man on the ground, so firing any shots at that stage wouldn't have helped in the slightest. All you'd have done was saved the tax payer a trial and the cost of imprisoning them, and as they are quite happy to allow their money to be spent on bombing the # out of innocent civilians, that shouldn't bother them too greatly.

Then again, it must be a cultural thing. In my culture, we look for the tools that will get the job done the quickest and most efficient way with the lowest risk of personal injury. In this instance, a gun would have been #1 on that list.

And as I've already said, look how well that is working out for you.

Besides, I don't know that many people who carry a 'lead pipe' around with them where ever they go...

edit on 22-5-2013 by esteay812 because: tyops
Well, you wouldn't, would you? Y'all are allowed to tote guns instead.
edit on 22-5-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeKlassified
Has anyone got the whole video of him talking post-killing, not the one that has been edited by the MSN?

I'd like to see that, also.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DeeKlassified

Here you go....

FULL VIDEO

Link 1

"There are many, many ayah throughout the Koran [referring to religious verses] that says we must fight them as they fight us, an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. " Ayah is Arabic for evidence or sign.

They took out the first line in the MSM.....so for ALL of you who are in denial or trying to say no, the WORLD is at war with Radical Islam. Muslims groups condemned but never warn anyone about those who speak out in mosques.

You people will never be safe...let that sink in..a man, calmly holding a knife and amchete, covered in blood. His heart rate does not even seem to be up and he is not stoned. He is a believer. These are the same people who killed the people in Boston...in New York,..twice! There is a global war and it is not on terror....it is on anyone who does not believe in the Koran.

edit on 22-5-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

I thought it was strange too...

I am not certain whether either of the murderers were carrying firearms, but they had opportunities to use them on some of the by-standers who tried to intervene, but did not.

What I found strange is that the criminals were put down by the police, but, if they were not carrying firearms, the police could have subdued them in another, non-life threatening manner. I guess that could feed some of the conspiracy minded, they are unable to talk now - which doesn't mean much, since they stated their motivation for the attack.

I do wonder if they have committed other terrible crimes, but were only caught this time? I don't think they have, due to how this incident went down, in public, in broad light of day. It seems as if they were out of their minds, considering the nature of the attack, the claims that they must be local because of their accent, and their claims of being from another land, where their women see this type of brutality.

The accent does resemble a South African/African English language accent. Does anyone know if the South African accent sounds like a Londoner's accent? I know some members are convinced their accent is 100% local, but I am curious about where it is they claim to come from and if that region is known to have a very similar accent.

EDIT:

I see that there are reports the attackers were not killed, but are indeed receiving medical treatment. I saw an earlier report that stated they were killed by the 'Trojan' police force...

edit on 22-5-2013 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Why are they stepping up security at army bases? I thought the police shot the killers?

Aren't army bases secure enough?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

Here you go....

FULL VIDEO

Link 1

Thank you for the link.

EDIT: Actually just watched your link and it's just the same MSM video with ITV written all over it. I meant the video straight from the phone with no MSM banners etc, i.e. a video of him talking from start to finish, before ITV got their dirty mits on it.
edit on 22-5-2013 by DeeKlassified because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by Rocker2013

Can we not make this a right-wing American gun totin' thread please?
Go wave that constitution somewhere more relevant.

I almost thought you were talking to me!
But I am a left wing gun totin American.
I wave my constitution anywhere I please because I can, speaking of constitutions, maybe this headless chap would still be breathing if he had a better one.
But on American threads where some foreigners butt in with their 2 cents and claim how serene their land is and how comfortable their chains are....
I guess I just had to pop in to say, "see I told you so!"

Told us so what?
One incident and one by the looks of it a gun would not have worked anyway! Ithe guy was run over before he knew what happened.

And unlike the good old land of the " free" we did not even have to declare matial law to catch the scum.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

The line of security is more likely to be there to prevent soldiers getting off base, than to stop attackers getting on it.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

There was one gun reported that they had.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by esteay812

There was one gun reported that they had.

Yet, nobody seems to have captured any images of them brandishing any firearms, or at least, not that I'm aware of.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedog1973
The fact that he said 'our lands' when he has a London accent clearly demonstrates that he is disenfranchised, he doesn't feel that he belongs, that he is British, welcomed, accepted.

You know I am wondering if the bloody meat clever has something to do with that?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Op you should edit your thread title! This is now classed as a terrorist attack.

I cannot edit the title as the BAN forum rules are that we must use the exact title.

Perhaps a moderator can edit the title and add (terrorist attack) at the end if they wish to do so as I have seen them do similar editing in the past.

no matter how many may jump on that seemingly GOV-Sponsored bandwagon

i would "follow the rules " Brother Corruption,
as "2 black bredas" doesn't necessarily equate to muslim, hmmmm?

unless one is "sane" and conventional in ones thinking, now Me, being "Mad" would wonder if UK/military
had recently done something "civilizing" in Africa
or perhaps it's drug related?
is that ganja i smell?
takes quite some doing to provoke stoners to such a degree

no matter how many may jump on that seemingly GOV-Sponsored bandwagon

call me "paranoid" but something tells me that if you accept the hands proffered thee and do get on the tu'rrst bandwagon and are then shown mistaken, you will become the butt of non-stop jokes and or accused of being a dispenser of Kool-aid.

do please remember My First Arch-Bishop, that you are a man born to make enemies, and mossad will eagerly pounce at the 1st opportunity to avenge your recent psycho-destabilization of one of their top disinformationists.

Other than the above you may
Do as thou Wilt

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

He may not have been a soldier, but I believe he was some sort of enlisted person.

but HE WAS beheaded, along with other unthinkable injuries.

I would share the pics, but that is far beyond the ATS T&C.

edit on 22-5-2013 by esteay812 because: tyops

U2U the pics link if you like, I'm not wanting to see to be weird or gross, I'm desensitised to gore after seeing beheading videos, I just wanted to clarify because reports were he was not completely beheaded. Cheers

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
He is speaking with a London twang, like most commoners from London speak.

He is noway South African.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula

You know I am wondering if the bloody meat clever has something to do with that?

Unless a meat cleaver is a permanent part of his attire, then no.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Many white people do not and will never accept them as ever having the capacity to belong and are and will always be 'other'.

You know maybe this wasn't whites not being accepting. Maybe it's not the same in the UK as it is here in the US.

But people here will hang with people of other races.

The dividing lines are more along socio-economic lines than racial here. People date interracially here. I think Hale Berry was delicious. I can't get near that because I'm not a multi millionaire, nor do I go around hacking up black soldiers in the name of religion that is a mask for one's inability to accept or act to change one's status.

Maybe this was someone who couldn't accept their socio-economic status and the social network that comes with it, nor was willing to do anything to change it.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

No need for a gun when a man is standing covered in another mans blood holding a blades...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeKlassified

I'm desensitised to gore after seeing beheading videos

One of those is enough. I don't think those should be available to the public. Even to adults. It's traumatic to see.

I saw one back in 2003 or 2004. Don't want to see one of those again.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join