It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police respond to 'serious incident' in Woolwich

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Firefly_

I think you are wrong.

EDL realized what was happening in the UK before most everyone else. You have all these Businessmen going to work with their heads up their asses doing nothing at all.

Your head is in the mist m8. Sure, a large portion of the uk needs to wake up and smell the coffee, but to say clowns like the EDL have ANY answers is laughable. They really are the lowest of the low.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Whatever.

I just want to say that I have worked and lived with many different cultures and still do. I just dont like 'Fanatics' of any type.... Full Stop.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov

Originally posted by Nicks87

Too bad this poor man didnt have some way to defend himself. Maybe his children would still have a father and his wife would still have a husband or his parents would still have a son. Just maybe if this young man had some way to defend himself from armed attackers he would still be alive.

Yes, I'm sure a firearm would be a great defence against a car mounting the pavement and driving into you.

Who said anything about a gun? I wouldnt want to be labeled a right wing extremist, for god's sake!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66

Really - if this was an attack planned for fear - it has to be recognised as being politically motivated, It's not religion that's behind this - extremist religion (of an persuasion, Christian, Jew or Muslim) is just the means of getting a gang of people together.

It doesnt matter why this event was motivated, what does matter is how its going to be used by TPTB to implement new laws based on fear. The sickness of this crime has already got the "rabble roused", its got people scared. Just look at this thread.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
reply to post by wmd_2008

According to the BBC, apparently a "Muslim appearance" exists

I'm very well versed in Geography actually - after all, I'm British, not American. Some 'Mericans don't seem to know where France is, but they sure do know where "them guns at".

I am from the UK as well but hey let me re-quote you

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
reply to post by Ramcheck

1. That looks like no Muslim.

So how does a muslim look it's NOT a race of people is it so please explain

edit on 22-5-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
some dude just walked into a mosque armed with a knife and petrol and attempted to set it on fire. Arrested charged with attempted arson

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by phyllida
reply to post by Malynn

In my ever so humble opinion, when all else fails, and believe me we've tried everything else, fight fire with fire.

The constant comparisions with Crusades blah blah are ridiculous....this is happening now...the 21st century comparing it to incidents hundreds of years ago is pretty stupid. Some cultures actually move on and learn from the past.....some cultures it seems don't.

The only apologists I wish to see are Muslims apologising for their bretherns behaviour...however that simply doesn't happen and highly unlikely to.

Integration? They never want it and never will hence the reason they keep the women ignorant and live in only Muslim areas have their own schools shops markets mosques and well lives. They are NOT immigrants in this country they are COLONISTS. There is a huge difference.

Tolerance? Patience? Understanding? We in the UK have had this rammed down our throats for years now. Racism is a dirty word a crime worse than paedophilia it seems. No-one dare speak anymore for fear of insulting or offending someone somewhere on the planet and being labelled a racist. But.....it appears its perfectly ok and for them to be racist to us, the indiginous white population and we have to accept that. When they give the tolerance patience and understanding that we have been forced to give them, I will do the same.

I am sick to death of lying down and being walked all over like a doormat for alleged immigrants who clearly hate everything about the West, the people, the countries the way of life the religions and yet they still pour in here by the thousand. Strange huh? If they hate it so much why stay? Why not go to a country that is more suitable to their beliefs and culture? One reason and one reason only...they simply wouldn't have the standard of living they have here in the West...or could it be more sinister? Something that has been long in the making?

Not here. Take it elsewhere.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I haven't read the entire thread but this is from the Sky News report of the event.

news.sky.com...

The two men were shot and wounded by police shortly after the killing, which was believed to be a politically-motivated Islamist terrorist attack.

Senior Whitehall sources said the two attackers, who are now in hospital, asked passers-by to film them, and they shouted "Allahu Akbar" (Allah is great).

In footage filmed by an onlooker, one of the attackers - wielding a bloodied meat cleaver and speaking with a London accent -says: "We must fight them as they fight us. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

The black man, dressed in a grey hooded jacket and black woolly hat, apologises to members of the public who witnessed the horrific scenes before making a number of political statements.

"I apologise that women have had to witness this today, but in our land our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe.

"Remove your government, they don't care about you."

One photo showed a black man. People should remember that NATO is active in Africa south of the Sahara, where people are Muslim and black.

On the face of it, it looks like . . . who knows?

Incidentally, there is an eyewitness retelling of the event at the above link.

edit on 22-5-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
How is attacking a mosque or 'retaliating' against Muslims going to help at all? If anything, it just makes everything worse. It's like trying to put out a fire by throwing wood on it. Morons.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

Yeah fight fire with fire reeally helped Iraq and Afghanistan. Do you really want to put your families life at risk by starting a civil war?

Also you missed this.

Originally posted by Ramcheck

Link

here is a small selection:

edit on 22-5-2013 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Whatever way you view the horrible event that happened on the streets of Woolwich today, there are going to be people who cannot contain their anger, I see more of this in the days to come. Sense doesn't come into it.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

edit on 22-5-2013 by phyllida because: buggered it up

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

They? Oh, so you know all these muslims personally then?

I don't care if you're sick and tired of hearing about the crusades. It applies. In 2013. If you think taking sweeping action against an entire religious group based upon the actions of a few is warranted you support barbarism.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverForget

Clearly, these Muslims are the "moderate" Muslims people are referring to who completely ignore the scripture that incites a holy war on Kafirs, Islam is a bloodthirsty religion, ignore that FACT all you like.

People need to wake up, stand-up to people trying to tarnish "Islamaphobes" as racist, I'm proud to be an Islamaphobe as i know what a despicable religion it really is.
edit on 22/5/2013 by NeverForget because: (no reason given)

Those quotes used from the Quran are taken out of context. If you do any research you would find out.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

The war has already started, there isn't any stopping it now. This is a war of ideology.

reply to post by _Phoenix_

You do realize the words in the Quran are the literal words of God do you not? There is no misinterpretation, to say as such means you are a heretic.
edit on 22-5-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Yeah fight fire with fire reeeally helped Iraq and Afghanistan. Do you really want to put your families life at risk by starting a civil war?

Also.

"This is not my islam"

Clearly, these Muslims are the "moderate" Muslims people are referring to who completely ignore the scripture that incites a holy war on Kafirs, Islam is a bloodthirsty religion, ignore that FACT all you like.

People need to wake up, stand-up to people trying to tarnish "Islamaphobes" as racist, I'm proud to be an Islamaphobe as i know what a despicable religion it really is.

And yours must be fantastic. Are you always this upbeat? Where do I sign up?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Those quotes used from the Quran are taken out of context. If you do any research you would find out.

Nonsense, the Quran has well over a 100 verses waging war on non-believers. MODS, call me for an extreme violation if you like, I'm not breaching your rules for passing on the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join