It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police respond to 'serious incident' in Woolwich

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
My brother's friend (who's muslim) got stabbed by a random gang coming out of a car for no reason, just because he was young looking and in the wrong place at the wrong time.

There are crazy people out here in London.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

No, its a human epidemic.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CJCrawley

Precisely. As I have said time and time again - globalism is the major problem. It is all-pervading and all-penetrating and it will not stop until everyone is everywhere...literally. And any country which isn't in with the globalist agenda is deemed "bad" or "wrong".

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I heard the voice of one of these attackers on the News, he had a London accent which leads me to conclude that he came here as a young boy, was probably housed and fed like all the other scroungers our government lets in and like all the other scroungers they hate the British people deep down.

Multiculturalism is destroying the UK but the politicians are all for it which is why the average British person hates politicians...ultimately they are the ones who have done this to us!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Did they linger after committing the murder in order to explain, and attempt to justify, their actions to witnesses?

Also, they showed no interest in attacking anyone else, even though they could easily have done so.

I think this is political, rather than religious. But it's early days and we don't yet know all the facts.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Tried to get something down myself, but you said it best, they don't belong here or anywhere but in their own country. I don't care how much diversity is crammed down my throat, i don't accept their way of thinking nor their way of living. They brought it on themselves and i am sick of having to accept this barbaric violence which is only going to get worse i fear and pretend that they are 'good people' Just Go.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SQUEALER

Originally posted by conz1992
www.bbc.co.uk...

I don't know how credible the BBC are, but there are 'suspicions' that it is a terrorist attack, there are no confirmations as of yet if it was a terrorist attack, or even if it was a soldier that was killed.

What do you mean? Of course, it's a terrorist attack. What else could it be? Man gets head chopped off. If that's not terrifying, what is? Why must there be confirmation, that it's perpetrators are Muslim, or Arabic descent, before the label "terrorist" can be applied? In the days of IRA resistance, this would terror by Irish. But, it doesn't matter who is doing the terrorizing. Terrorism is terrorism, it knows no color or ethnic group. Robbers often terrorize their victims, when they enter a house and the occupants wake up.

A man's head is lying on the ground, there's no need for "confirmations" of terror.

edit on 22-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

Its not clear what political motive the attacker had. There is a specific definition in the UK or terrorism. Not every violent act is terrorism not matter how grisly. However, it was likely intended as a terrorist attack but I suspect there were other motives such as illness.

link   
I think it's wrong to qualify your remarks on a night like this with ifs and buts and wherefores etc. I only say how terribly shocked I and my gf are to hear this awful news, how sorry I am for this poor man, his family, friends and his comrades in those barracks and I at least will be thinking of them all tonight in their grief. I hope they find the strength to get by over the days ahead.

The broadcasters, some here who post videos etc, some of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Your conduct is absolutely disgusting, you rejoice in posting horrific videos for a few tawdry little stars. Cretins.

link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

Good God - "Detain. Interrogate. Deport"?? You've got to be joking! It sounds like something out of a dystopic scenario, like a "Children of Men" analogue"!

"Strip them of their citizenship" - why stop there? Why not target everybody who is non-white? Why stop there? Why not strip the working class of their citizenship and make them slaves? Will you also be stripping the worst criminals of their citizenship (even if they're white and "indigenous")??

Sounds like a preposterous plan which will completely crash the world economy and have China and every Middle Eastern and African country poised against us and also endanger the lives of millions of Britons abroad!

edit on 5/22/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

link   
Innocent Until Proven Muslim

link   

Originally posted by paradisepurple
Paratus, I have to agree with all your posts here, I cannot hear any mention of Allah on any of the videos and in particular the witness 'Jamie' who has given a lengthy interview doesn't mention this either....

edit on 22-5-2013 by paradisepurple because: (no reason given)

Thanks
I've researched this all day and I'm glad you concur.
esdad71 is spouting off all kinds of stuff with no proof muddying the waters...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Picture of second attacker www.liveleak.com...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

They stuck around and recorded video explains why they did it. He apologised for the public having to see it.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

If as many of them were as violent as you are trying to make out, this wouldn't be such a shocking isolated incident.

link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Did they linger after committing the murder in order to explain, and attempt to justify, their actions to witnesses?

Also, they showed no interest in attacking anyone else, even though they could easily have done so.

I think this is political, rather than religious. But it's early days and we don't yet know all the facts.

Yeah it's political, but it's also a young thug mentality. These thugs in London commit crimes and then try to make it seem like they have justification for it.

But really, the real truth lies inside their minds.

link   
My condolences to this young man's family and colleagues.

This is horrific, sad, and f**ked up.

link   
I AM APPALLED that this has happened in my country. Religion is being used as an excuse to commit a barbaric crime. I hope the two people responsible are left to rot in prison and never let out.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Or Somalian of first generation, brought to the UK young whilst still being part of Somali culture, which for the most part is Muslim, often extreme, and for men often involves the chewing of vast amounts of Khat, a stick that has similar effects as amphetamine, often likened to coc aine, their armies marched on it, it has been linked to psychosis if overused.

link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Radical Islam is both political as well as religious... C'mon....

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join