It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden burial pictures will stay secret, Appeals court Rules.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
What is there really to gain by releasing gruesome photos?

What was there to gain by releasing the photos of the Columbine kids after their suicides? What was there to gain by releasing the video of Kennedy having his cranium ventilated in Dallas? Or how about the morgue photos of Tamerlan Tsarnaev? What was there to gain by releasing the footage of Saddam being hanged? Many people were loyal to Saddam. Why didn't that cause an uprising?

Just seems very strange to me that they are okay with photos/video of all those incidents circulating freely, but the Bin Laden one is taboo.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I don't think the pictures would prove or disprove anything, and I don't care about their release or lack thereof at this point. They already destroyed any possibility of closure on the matter of Bin Laden's death whey they dumped the body.

Why did they dump the body? The police or FBI never do that with a suspect's body. Their handling of his body is a little too similar to the way that the mob handles a corpse for me to give them any benefit of doubt. I have never heard a good explanation for why a piece of evidence would be dumped in the ocean. I'm not saying they needed to bury him in Arlington, but they could have stuck him in cold storage at an undisclosed location.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
reply to post by Hopechest

We know he escaped just prior to the Battle of Tora Bora

No we ABSOLUTELY do not know this for fact. There is no evidence he ever escaped Tora Bora.

The argument here is that our government is lying to us, time and time again. And this president is complicit in the lies and coverups. He used the Bin Laden event for political gain to advance his re-election effort.

I am tired of being treated like a child by our government. And, I am tired of people who are of lesser intelligence to be made fools of.

I see right through this administration's lies.

If the pictures existed, there would be no reason why they could not release them.

If the pictures existed, they would be fabricated.

Everything about this stinks from high heaven.

I'm afraid to tell you that we do know this now.

The battle was delayed because of the Northern Alliance, which was a collection of tribal assests we were using in the area, while they formed up for the attack. Had they been on time we may have been able to close off the access to the SE which the ISI used to smuggle out Bin Laden.

Once he was in Pakistan we no longer had the assests to pursue him. We know he was at Tora Bora because we intercepted the radio communications saying so. We just couldn't close the noose fast enough because of our reliance on the tribal forces that we were allied with.
edit on 22-5-2013 by Hopechest because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

What is there really to gain by releasing gruesome photos?

What was there to gain by releasing the photos of the Columbine kids after their suicides? What was there to gain by releasing the video of Kennedy having his cranium ventilated in Dallas? Or how about the morgue photos of Tamerlan Tsarnaev? What was there to gain by releasing the footage of Saddam being hanged? Many people were loyal to Saddam. Why didn't that cause an uprising?

Just seems very strange to me that they are okay with photos/video of all those incidents circulating freely, but the Bin Laden one is taboo.

Absolutely nothing was gained by any of that and it would appear the government learned its lesson.

Good for them.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Whether they actually killed him or he died of natural causes prior to this is really just semantics now.

Its obvious that Bin Laden no longer lives so do we really care?

How is it obvious?

We saw the grisly pictures of Saddam and Kadafi but no Bin Laden. Curious.

But if you chose to believe the msm and the government....fine. Even though they have played fast and lose with the truth as long as I can remember and anyone that gives them any credibility at all is a fool.

My bet is that Osama is living large in Turkey with most of his family. The CIA protects their own.
whatreallyhappened.com...

I'm always astonished at those that rag on and disbelieve the msm and gov. press releases until the information fits with their ideology.

Use your common sense!!! Look at the authorities history!!! Look for sources outside of the US!!!

Don't fall for obvious propaganda!!! Deny Ignorance
edit on 22-5-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

Och! Sure we have no need to see any pictures, hopechest just told us so, anyway he's dead, 'cos hopechest told us so, you are a silly billy. You need to understand when someone tells you something of import, you MUST believe. I mean if every single soul on the Carl Vinsen saw absolutely nothing, why should we?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

And if you saw the pictures you would say they were faked.

Perhaps not you but many deniers would.

I don't know for sure if they killed him or somebody else or nobody but I know that Bin Laden is no longer in the picture and that's from studying multiple sources.

Given the lack of reasoning for Obama to make this up I can only conclude that it did actually happen. Nothing is to be gained by releasing the photos so I wouldn't either.

If an administration starts trying to prove everything it does to every single person who wants proof they will not have time for anything else.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

You are aware of the fact that Bin Laden released message which made reference to current events in the months and years after the battle at Tora Bora, right? Had the CIA team been granted their blocking force on the Paki border, Bin Laden WOULD have died at Tora Bora. SHOULD have died there. The "war" wouldn't have happened and the whole sorry mess would have been over by the start of 2002. Literally.

Instead, the CIA team was ordered to Stand Down and thanks for their efforts...while Marines were sent into Kandahar as a proper invasion and occupation force....to a war that wasn't strictly necessary by that stage.

I don't know for certain what happened to Bin Laden. No one without a security clearance much higher than Wikileaks ever saw material out of DOES know. I am sure of one thing though..... Bin Laden's followers wouldn't have cooperated with the hated CIA to fool the whole world into thinking the Americans hadn't killed their 'Hero'. They'd have made a martyr out of him and the ultimate rallying cry for the cause, had he died then and that way.

Personally..I believe he died screaming like a school girl, with some of those CIA Officers he took such joy in setting up to murder over the period of the war years....and far far from his comfy home of the Middle East. I'd guess his grave is unmarked alright, but not in the Indian Ocean. More likely off some nameless jungle trail in a spot time will already have forgotten and grown over so totally, as to erase the fact anything unusual even occurred there.

They couldn't find a convincing enough Ringer in the house to pose as him though...so no photos we ever get to see. B.S. about "We couldn't handle them".... Oh whatever, I say. They shove horrible crap on us every day and all but laugh about it. What would have been worse about this? A head wound? Yeah....like the dead kid in Boston wasn't WORSE than seeing Bin Laden blown open. That excuse doesn't wash a bit, IMO.
edit on 22-5-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Ah yes my favorite picture whats with the laptops turned off?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

reply to post by smurfy

And if you saw the pictures you would say they were faked.

Perhaps not you but many deniers would.

I don't know for sure if they killed him or somebody else or nobody but I know that Bin Laden is no longer in the picture and that's from studying multiple sources.

Given the lack of reasoning for Obama to make this up I can only conclude that it did actually happen. Nothing is to be gained by releasing the photos so I wouldn't either.

If an administration starts trying to prove everything it does to every single person who wants proof they will not have time for anything else.

It's not just the photographs, A member or members of the American senate viewed the pictures, CNN was able to describe them, but no DNA evidence was ever released to independent parties.
That means there are American citizens who are more priviledged than others.
The other strange thing is the willingness to carry out a prohibited act, (as he was executed on sight, not in an act of self defense) as if that would reinforce the belief that such an act was carried out.
Then there is the belief from CIA men who spoke out years before and said the man was dead, while G.W.Bush said he didn't know where Laden was, if Laden was alive or not, a short time after 9/11...Bush said that, when everybody and their granny was supposed to be hunting the perpetrator of 9/11, as per Bush's declaration to hunt him down. Nothing makes much sense to right minded people, no wonder they think/know there is a lot of crap being told to them.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

reply to post by smurfy

Oh! I also forgot to ask you about the multiple sources you studied, would they be the same ones I er, looked at?

It would be a bit difficult to sure about anything, if you don't know that they killed him or someone else, or if he was already dead. So if say, he wasn't already clog popped, and they killed someone else, then he must be still alive, and burning his ass off in Bermuda.

edit on 22-5-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Oh please....

If this were true then why were the grisly photos/videos of Saddams hanging and Omar Kaddafi's torture and death, spread thru out the msm?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

but the main enemy of America is buried at sea with no photos???? You would think the American public would revel in the killing of it's arch enemy and the instigator of 911. Something stinks and if you can't smell it....

I actually envy you in your myopic, insulated little academic world. I pray that you never have to encounter the ugliness and brutality of reality like I have.

edit on 22-5-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
One could ask themselves where is the video of that passenger airliner impacting the pentagon? And why was local business CCTV confiscated by the federal government and never given back to them? Oh yeah we get a less than 5fps clip of *some explosion*...could have been dynamite, could have been a missile, could be *anything at all*. The worlds most secure building as assumed by most!

Then we hear bin laden's dead body was dumped in the sea, as though there was something to hide. Even stranger the pictures of his dead body are classified top secret.

Do the math and if you still believe the official story please do me a favor and call yourself an absolute idiot!

The government has zero respect for the public and are still lots of idiots who believe without a #ing doubt the official fairytale, and who get mad as hell if you tell them they are wrong. I get pissed thinking we spent literally trillions of dollars invading countries all based on lies. Not to mention how enormous our government has become in terms of security and military growth.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The same government that is now giving weapons to the muslim brotherhood, the so called good guys, to fight the "dictators" who have governed the middle east with relative peace for 40 years and whom NATO always supported, well except for libya and syria.

Our own government is the corporate-funded, two party national security dictatorship and so many folks are oblivious to it. What more needs to happen? Maybe WW3 because we interfere too much in other peoples business and because we have made lying a national passtime?

We have been run by criminals now for at least 13 years!
edit on 22/5/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Because Al-qaeda's OBL was very likely a fabrication by the CIA to essentially creat a boogey man in the middle east as a pre-text for invasion and exploitation of that regions resources.
edit on 22-5-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
What if it is not being released not because it will be claimed as a fake- but that it actually showed a different
'story' of what was originally told?

Like how he died.

...just putting it out there.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

I could tell you a thing or two but I don't want to get banned from the site.

Everything you spout is false and I bet you know it and could care less.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Lol it's like flogging a dead horse. They go on and on about this farcical BS and it ends up going in circles.

People should be wise to the Bin Laden killing lie by now surely!

All the photo shopped pictures that the Lamestream Media came out with are really off the wall. I don't know if I can post the fake death pictures or not so I will just post the Blackhawk Down pics!

They really must think the people are stupid. We all know Bin Laden died in 2001 of Marfan's Syndrome.

News of Bin Laden's Death and Funeral 10 days ago Islamabad - A prominent official in the Afghan Taliban movement announced yesterday the death of Osama bin Laden, the chief of Al-Qaeda organization, stating that bin Laden suffered serious complications in the lungs and died a natural and quiet death. The official, who asked to remain anonymous, stated to The Observer of Pakistan that he had himself attended the funeral of bin Laden and saw his face prior to burial in Tora Bora 10 days ago. He mentioned that 30 of Al-Qaeda fighters attended the burial as well as members of his family and some friends from the Taleban. In the farewell ceremony to his final rest guns were fired in the air. The official stated that it is difficult to pinpoint the burial location of bin Laden because according to the Wahhabi tradition no mark is left by the grave. He stressed that it is unlikely that the American forces would ever uncover any traces of bin Laden.

It defies belief that people actually believe what the US Government and the Lamestream Media tell them. The Boston Bombing charade is just the same old faked death, faked injuries and patsies killed to fortify the lie.

Why are some people oblivious to Government BS?
edit on 22/5/2013 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The decision to keep them out of the press is in my opinion a good idea.

The press can be scum sometimes, one example?

This guy...

The media giving this cold blooded murderer (and his partner) a voice is sickening, who knows how many lunatics will watch this and copy it.

Same goes for photos of a dead Bin Laden, who is apparently still looked up to in some insidious circles.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Yeah I think the boston bombing could be fake too, but they said hundreds of folks got injured and four died.

How could hundreds of people get injured in a fake way without lots of bystanders in the area noticing? It does not make sense.

And the response by BPD needing to close-off entire sections of boston for just 2 people is even weirder.

Bottom line is boston was suspicious but there is no conclusive evidence for false flag. 9-11 is different story, it reeks of false flag. Even the locals in downtown nyc said the planes were cargo/military because they had no windows and a blue logo that seemed unique to them. Then we saw the planes belly and what looked like remote control pods protruding. Someone managed to get a picture of one of those planes going 400mph before impacting the towers.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

When it comes to the Boston Bombing there is a lot of strange and a bit too obvious evidence pointing to a False Flag Op.

I mean this woman couldn't have died once then survived another one unless she had a Doppleganger! I think actually that Sandy Hook was fake too.

edit on 23/5/2013 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join