It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Shoot and Kill Marathon Bombing Interviewee

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

I would love to know the last time he was in Boston...

Ms. Manukyen doubts her husband had anything to do with the 2011 murders. He didn't drink, smoke or use drugs. While he was in Boston for the summer of 2011, she thinks he returned in September, before the murders.

LOL! Yeah, right!

www.talkleft.com...

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I am still going with death by cop. This guy knew something and they were close. Even if he was not direclty part of it, he knew the players at least and that is what the FBI was after.

What better way to end it. Breeds conspiracy and covers tracks.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Guess there is some one else tied to this guy who is currently being held by ICE. Tatiana Gruzdeva.

The woman on the right.

Looks like she was busted for an immigration violation.

I wonder how Mrs. Todashev would feel knowing that her husband had a girlfriend while she admits that she was still helping to support him through their joint bank account!

www.talkleft.com...

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
My thoughts exactly...

"Ms. Manukyan, an Armenian who converted to Islam before marrying Mr. Todashev, says she met her late husband in 2010 through a mutual friend in Boston."

(Aside: I wonder if she knows Misha.)

What's the latest scoop on "Misha" anyway? He's Armenian.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by Flint2011

It was at a apartment complex.

edit on 22-5-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

Hmm, They should have interviewed him in a controlled environment in that case. Just bad form all around if he was a suspect. Makes a bit more sense but still seems against procedures. I still don't see it as a cover-up though. He was a suspect and was deemed dangerous due to his self-defense training. They should have taken him into custody by force and interviewed him at the proper federal facility.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Flint2011

I KNOW, RIGHT???

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Wow, whats going on?

If I didnt know better (and maybe I dont), Id say that the State doesnt want to leave any witnesses.

Isnt that what the mafia does?

edit on 22-5-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)
Isn't that who the government is?

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
Unless investigators are allowed to take DNA of every single person they interview, they wouldn't have known until they recovered Tamerlan's body for DNA testing and matched it with other evidence in their system.

It is already well established that Tamerlan was a regular visitor to the crime scene before the murders, because he was a friend of the victims. His DNA is going to be all over the place, probably found in traces on any object you care to examine.

So now they say Tamerlan's DNA has been found at the crime scene.

Tamerlan probably did it, yeah, but using his DNA at the scene as "evidence" is dumb.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

That depends on where and how much DNA evidence was found. It could have been found on their bodies the night of the killing.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Kill all who know anything. How lies are maintained over the years

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by makaveli3601
Kill all who know anything. How lies are maintained over the years

No, you don't kill all. That would be inhumane. That's why there a Guantanamo. Wisk them away to some place where they can't talk, and keep them there indefinitely. Claim they are enemy combatants, deny them lawyers, since they are threats to the National Security, and problem solved.

Wonder how many US Citizens are sitting in Guantanamo right now, being kept silent. We'll never know. Since they don't have to follow US Law outside the US. They don't have to tell us who they are even holding out there.

Even the real Obama might be sitting out there in Guantanamo, and a look alike be sitting in the White House, and who would be any the wiser?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
These things happen and withouth evidence were all left wondering what really happened iam starting to think they are starting to use his technique as an excuse (vvv Below vvv)

edit on 26-5-2013 by Tru3NugMaster because: YouTube video link Brocken but if interested in video -- Patriot Act South Park Style --

edit on 26-5-2013 by Tru3NugMaster because: Fixed link

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Never forget this.

i.imgur.com...

A picture of someone taking a picture of someone taking a picture... 3-photos in one!

Also, initially, there was only evidence linking them to the second bombing. That photo is from the site of the first bombing.

The FBI knew of at least 3 members of a potentially internationally-trained Jihadist cell, but didn't identify them as such? Next they find out, "hey, this guy who lived a third of his life in a prison hidden somewhere told us they knew all three of them and that they were a "sleeper cell" triggered to be activated a while ago. It's Al Qaeda."

There's way too much private-military interests around. That is just #ing weird. What if Google suddenly signs some cyberdefense agreement that trades infrastructure security for rights to their data "for military scientific" purposes?

Anyway. Don't forget the basics. Focus on the initial evidence, the crime scene, then work your way through very slowly. You don't rush it. So you don't miss anything and you don't get distracted.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomeoneWatching
You know what doesn't add up?

He wasn't holding a gun.

If he didn't have a firearm in his possession, there's no justification for the use of lethal force.

They knew he was a MMA fighter. He knew how to use his strength. Any responsible officer would have taken precautions. He wouldn't be able to go inside a tiny room with a couple of officers.

This is the smoking gun.

Yup.

www.infowars.com...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The winner of the Boston marathon was a man from Ethiopia. It was on the news that they got the winner to give back his medal.

Did Ethiopia PAY thes kids to do the bombing so they could win??

It was strange to see the winner of the marathon gave back his medal.....and was from Ethiopia.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Strange how the girl friend had this picture in her VK account.

cs307312.vk.me...

And here is video of a bus bombing from there.

www.liveleak.com...

www.liveleak.com...
edit on 21-10-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

The 30-year-old female suicide bomber responsible for the deadly blast in Volgograd, central Russia, was a Dagestani national and allegedly the wife of a militant. She reportedly converted her husband
to radical Islam to join the Dagestan rebels.

Naida Asiyalova, also known as ‘Amaturahman,’ blew herself up on a bus at around 2:05 p.m. Moscow time (10:05 GMT) on Monday, killing six people and injuring 37 - including a 20-month-old
child.
Read more at www.liveleak.com...

Shows my post above had some merit to it.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

JBA2848
Shows my post above had some merit to it.

I for one, knew it had merit, when you posted it.
Dagestani radical muslims with bombs. Yup.

But since this is ATS we can come up with a conspiracy theory - that its all cover to disguise the "fact" that the Tsarnaev brothers were innocent, but the CIA had to make it look as if Dagestani radical muslims were using bombs, when they were not.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join