It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Shoot and Kill Marathon Bombing Interviewee

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Now DNA implicates the Tsarnaev brothers as also being involved in the triple homicide that took place on 9/11/11.

I knew that friends of Tamerlan Tsarnaev suspected that he might have been involved in the murder of one of his closest friends, Brendan Mess, and now it looks like DNA has proven it.

"Florida Man Shot by FBI Was About to Sign Boston Murder Confession: Officials"

abcnews.go.com...-6KK-qzl

ETA: One official said an FBI agent was stabbed several times, although his injuries were described by the FBI as "non-life threatening."

edit on 23-5-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Staroth
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Playing devils advocate perhaps; but what usually happens when one attacks an officer???

Depends...if you're attacking with a gun or lethal weapon, you're likely to be shot...at least once.

Normally, you are shot with a view to incapacitate you, not kill you.

If you are attacking police without a lethal weapon, you can usually expect to have your head kicked in, roughed up on the ground, knees in the ribs and on your neck, cuffed and taken away to have the book thrown at you, after being bounced off the holding cell walls a few times for good measure...they don't tend to kill people who attack police with fists and feet.

They suspected this guy for a triple murder, and knew he made his living fighting...there's NO way a single FBI agent would visit this guy...they would have had at LEAST two agents, although probably would have gone in strong armed with four large agents.

This is certainly fishy, and does indeed reek of tying up loose ends.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

exactly obl no body??? seal team dies in helicopter crash, now boston guys just getting blown away. Why no taser seems cops love to use them

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
So many what I thought and was told the normal steps seemed to have been missed with this shooting. If they were just asking questions I would see no problem with them being at his house to do so. No better location to ask people question then some place they feel safe depending on what your going to ask them.

But they where there to get a sign confession from him, you bring people in to station for that. Sure the FBI might not have a local place, but then they use the local police station for it. To bring someone in for this you don't need to enter the house unless the resist going to the station. But that's why you bring back up with you, doubly so if you know the person to be a risk.

There are clear cut steps for what they say they where doing and the choose not to follow them.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
this opt fell through like sandy hook.

hopefully ats doesnt do to the bombing threads what it did to the sandy hook threads.

doubt it, evil always wins.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Could the story in the paper be what transpired between the agent and the suspect ? Yes.

Should I have enough faith in the FBI to believe it and walk away with no questions ? No.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
fbi allowed the attacks to happen, they are now mopping up..
truth is truth and shall be known.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

This was 9/11/2011. One of the men allegedly was Tamerlan's "best friend". Maybe that's why he got questioned by the FBI back then. But why not incriminated? I think it's fair to say that since Tamerlan wasn't arrested back then, evidence showing up now, one month after the attack, is suspicious. Remember there was no trial yet, every single piece of official information came through "placed leaks". And if Dzhorkhar dies, there will be no trial - even though it seems that the brothers were in fact involved with a larger, professional organization. Who's their boss?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SomeoneWatching

I think it's fair to say that since Tamerlan wasn't arrested back then, evidence showing up now, one month after the attack, is suspicious.

What's suspicious about that?

Within a week after the bombing, Tamerlan's friends starting talking about whether or not Tamerlan might have been involved in the death of one of his closest friends. They all thought it was odd that Tamerlan didn't even attend his funeral.

Unless investigators are allowed to take DNA of every single person they interview, they wouldn't have known until they recovered Tamerlan's body for DNA testing and matched it with other evidence in their system.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomeoneWatching
... the brothers were in fact involved with a larger, professional organization. Who's their boss?

Allow me to take a crack at this one.

We know that:

1) The suspects were involved in terrorist plots and essentially act like completely inept idiots.

2) The agent(s) involved in foiling the crime also appear to be acting like completely inept idiots.

This leads me to conclude that the brothers must have been working for:

Dr. Claw!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Not sure this helps clear anything up but my friend lives across the small pond from that townhome and he heard the gunshots. He was only about 50-60 yards away and his back porch looks at the back of this home. He told me he heard 5 controlled shots in a row with no pause, then 5 more in a row a few seconds later. Standard defense tactics? Then 3 minutes later 20+ cop cars arrive all at once. I saw a pic too with the FBI evidence tent in the backyard but it was on his phone. I will try to get a hold of it.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AhuraMazdah
reply to post by Mordeen

i agree, i wish i wasn’t able to come up with these conspiracy theory's but they make it to obvious. id be pleading ignorance if i just sat here and told myself that it all made sense.

anyone else tired of waking up to the world getting worse?

Honestly, I don't think ANYBODY outside of the specific incident, and perhaps others entangled in it, have an idea of what REALLY went down.

To call it a conspiracy right now, is pre-mature, although of course that is what everyone will begin to think.

I will, however, say that BASED on what information has been released to the public thus far about this incident....it is VERY SUSPICIOUS.

This could be one of those freak things.....where for some reason, the guy did attack the FBI agent, and the FBI agent felt the need to slaughter him. If that IS the case, then this is EXTREME negligence on the part of the FBI. If they were investigating him for a TRIPLE homicide, and he was KNOWN to be an MMA fighter.....why on EARTH would they not take the necessary precautions to secure the interview/interrogation?

This whole thing reeks. And I'm the LAST person to jump to conclusions about things like this.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Found some thing that really make this interesting. You have the wife of this guy who was killed. Rena Manukyan.

vk.com...

Guess what her mom does?

Proud daughter of ARMY mom

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

They accidently shot him?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I havnt read all the replies, but...
I thought it was a SOP that when interviewing a subject, the interviewing officer could'nt take his sidearm with him into the interview room, to avoid the problem that a detainee could take it in a struggle ??

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

They were in a apartment.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Let me see ... Two boys from the Caucasian mountains is accused of two bombs at a marathon in Boston. A few days after two neo Mau Mau's attack a British soldier in London. Both things caught on camara, right to broadcast live and put the fear of God in people. A few days after the leader of the free world holds a speech about what a good and effective weapon drones are against terrorists. Not a news outlet is critical of the official explanations although they soon should know better ... And now this story. No, no, not suspicious, not suspicious at all ...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by andy1972

They were in a apartment.
Thanks for that...

So what ever happened to non lethal force then....

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Wow, so many people who are involved in this are dropping like flies. Would be best to play dumb if you saw the FBI knocking on the front door and play along with that they say, otherwise you might end up as a "suspect" who "attacked" the FBI. Can't be having any heroes around....

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Found some thing that really make this interesting. You have the wife of this guy who was killed. Rena Manukyan.

She doesn't sound very bright either.

- She keeps claiming Todashev is innocent, while admitting to FBI that he spent "weeks" in Boston in 2011 and moved to Orlando in LATE 2011.

- She says Tamerlan Tsarnaev called to see how Todashev was doing after knee surgery and then follows it up with, ""They weren't close to each other. They weren't friends or anything,"

- She just happens to return from a trip to Chechnya a few weeks after the bombing.

How in the world would she even begin to know what he was involved in? She's been separated from the guy since November! I think the FBI needs to revisit her again too.

Read more: www.abcactionnews.com... dHy

edit on 23-5-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join