It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Shoot and Kill Marathon Bombing Interviewee

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokenmirrors
they should'a had homeland security there to ensure the safety of the fbi guys

No, no. Homeland Security is only for the protection of the IRS. For FBI protection, you've got to call in the military.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Strange report from when he beat up the two guys at the mall on 5-4-2013. He fled the scene and two Sheriff deputies caught him fleeing in a white Mercedes. When being arrested he said the other cars following him were FBI. The sheriff deputy noted the people in those cars were talking on radios and had computer stands he could see through the front window. Seems strange that they would not have stopped the fight or stopped him from fleeing the scene if they were right there.

www.orlandosentinel.com...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I find this extremely troublesome and bizarre.

The thing that bothers me most about it is that the FBI can now make any claim they want about him.

Also, where are the FBI profiler types? Did their investigation indicate the guy could/would possibly be violent? I mean they were investigating his connection to a brutal triple homicide. How many agents were there? He had a knife, they had guns...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

Originally posted by Mordeen
This is all too convenient. I really wish these events (9/11, Boston, for example) didn't have so many things that make a cover up or conspiracy plausible. Arrests with trials and convictions based upon obvious guilt would give me a lot more confidence in the veracity of our government and its agencies.......

I really wish people like you would stop grabbing onto superfluous pieces of evidence. So a man gets killed by the FBI. You automatically say the FBI killed him to cover something up.

-1. Thumbs down. You sum up the whole reason conspiracy sites get ignored.

You make it too easy.
edit on 22-5-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

While you certainly might be correct, your reductionism leaves out a key point. This wasn't just some guy killed by the FBI, he was a guy who was tied to a terrorist act that still has several suspicious and unanswered anomalies. (Like, I totally believe a guy carries a 30-pound bomb on one shoulder and it doesn't wrinkle his jacket- whatever.) We KNOW that the FBI has a history of setting up and encouraging would-be terrorists, so anything they do in regards to terrorism is suspect.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

It is just too convenient. My first thought was, "boy, now they are just rubbing our noses in it". "They" being the FIB/NSA and "it" being they way they have trampled our civil liberties and are a law unto themselves. Torture, Guantanamo Bay, killing Americans with drones, eavesdropping and profiling, not telling us how they are spending our money.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Agents should not even have there weapons on them in the interview/interrogation room. At least that's been my understanding. I could be wrong. Hard to say what happened without more information. If the man was a highly trained Martial Artist then the Agent most assuredly would feel justified in possibly losing his life. I know I would feel my life was in peril up against someone with that kind of training. Hopefully more details come out about it. I just don't see everything as a cover-up.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Flint2011

It was at a apartment complex.

edit on 22-5-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov

According to the article I read, they were interviewing him in his apartment when it went down. "Imminent threat of harm," so the agent blasted him.

Yeah.

You'd have thought the FBI were smarter than to go getting triple murder confessions in such an informal setting, but apparently not. [/quote

yeah, let's make sure we're on his turf when we put the screws to him. not urgent or significant enough to go to fbi interrogation room, obviously field work. had to kill the poor bastard. move along, folks--nothing to see here.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by MaxSteiner
There is a hell of a lot of stuff about the Boston bombing that's suspicious as hell, and that's before they started shooting people in custody...

Like what?

Stuff on the net and on ats no doubt.

Anything real, though?

Oh yeah, they obv killed this guy coz he was a peace loving hippy dude, and those evil fbi bastards just can't get enough blood on their hands. I mean, unless it's on cctv and given to me by the president himself, I won't believe it. And even then, I'm sure it's photoshopped and faked with pixels and colours, to really stick it to the poor kids.

This whole thing has stinked from the very start when those two innocent boys, just out for a jog, were made up to be mass murderers. And they soon shot them up pretty quick. Hiding the evidences ...

Yeah it's like they just don't care if we know all about it either.

no, they pretty much want to reassure themselves that the majority of sheeple will blindly accept the absurdest evidence without any examination or question--and they're laughing in celebration of the power of 'cognitive dissonance' on the media-addled masses.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
No tears for this guy - just one less terrorist to deal with!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Now we have even more people involved meeting there makers? Something is very,very,very wrong with all of this. This is my first post in this thread I wrote it off as being to far out there but now with the cops falling out of a helicopter I see the light.

Flag and star

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

This is all too convenient. I really wish these events (9/11, Boston, for example) didn't have so many things that make a cover up or conspiracy plausible. Arrests with trials and convictions based upon obvious guilt would give me a lot more confidence in the veracity of our government and its agencies.......

I really wish people like you would stop grabbing onto superfluous pieces of evidence. So a man gets killed by the FBI. You automatically say the FBI killed him to cover something up.

-1. Thumbs down. You sum up the whole reason conspiracy sites get ignored.

You make it too easy.
edit on 22-5-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

yeah, this has all made a lot of sense from the beginning. check out photo/video evidence from original scene if you don't believe it. nothing to see here. folks, move along!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
And irony is they want our guns yet are this trigger happy. So this guy was so deadly with his hands he had to be shot dead? This is the part where they sanitize the loose ends & those they see as a liability.

They just knocked off 2 FBI agents from the operation

2 FBI Agents Involved in Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's Arrest "FALL" Out of Helicopter and Die

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-5-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mordeen1 maimed in a way that he cannot be interviewed.

Nonsense. Of course he can still be interviewed. His eyes and hands still work fine, so he can write with a pen or use a PC. And guess what? They've been interviewing him:

Dzhokhar was questioned for 16 hours by investigators but stopped communicating with them on the night of April 22 after Judge Marianne Bowler read him a Miranda warning.

(Source).

On April 22, formal criminal charges were brought against Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts during a bedside hearing while he was hospitalized.

He was charged with use of a weapon of mass destruction, and with malicious destruction of property resulting in death. The charges carry potential sentences of life imprisonment or the death penalty.

Tsarnaev was judged to be awake, mentally competent, and lucid, and he responded to most questions by nodding. When the judge asked him whether he was able to afford an attorney, he responded "no"; he is represented by the Federal Public Defender's office.

(Source).

So either he's recovered enough to talk or he's communicating by some other means. Either way, he is entirely capable of being interviewed and he has in fact been interviewed.

Originally posted by Ek BharatiyaYou're not supposed to have your gun with you in the interrogation room. You're supposed to have coffee, dough nuts, stuff like that.

They were not in an interview room. He was interviewed in an apartment building. Read the articles people have already posted.

Geez, it's not hard to see how people come up with conspiracy theories: they just ignore all the facts right from the start.
edit on 23/5/13 by Sankari because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/5/13 by Sankari because: added url...

edit on 23/5/13 by Sankari because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/5/13 by Sankari because: added url...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

This story just gets fishier. Turns out the interview/assassination was conducted after midnight at the victim's home. The FBI says it conducted it thusly because the guy had just cancelled a trip to Chechnya. How this would require a late-night interview is beyond me.

Also, now the other two FBI agents involved are saying they don't know exactly what happened and are withdrawing their claim that the victim pulled a knife on the agent(s).

Here's an updated story on the case:

FBI kills unarmed man in his home during late-night interview with him (Slate/ABC)

edit on 23-5-2013 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by MrInquisitive
This seems rather suspicious. One would think that the FBI agent would be able to do something besides immediately use deadly force.

The interviewee was into martial arts.
He easily could have been using deadly force against the FBI fella.
Afterall ... the interviewee knew the cop was armed but attacked anyways.
So you'd think that the interviewee would go all-out on the cop he's attacking.
The cop probably had no choice.

How do we know the shooting victim attacked the FBI agent? All we have is their claim that he did, and now the FBI agents are changing their stories, saying now that there was no knife and that they don't know what happened. It sounds like an FBI agent got trigger happy. In other words it sounds like murder.

Furthermore, if you have three FBI agents, you don't need to use deadly force to subdue a person -- even one trained in martial arts.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Staroth

Playing devils advocate perhaps; but what usually happens when one attacks an officer???

Assume much? Who says the victim attacked the FBI agent? Oh yeah, the FBI agent who shot and killed the unarmed victim in his home, during a late-night interview/assassination. Now the other two agents are backtracking on their story that the victim attacked with a knife, and are now saying that they don't know what happened.

Why would you believe anything the FBI says? Not being a devil's advocate here.

edit on 23-5-2013 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

What the hell is this? The FBI shoots and kills someone during interrogation and then knocks off two of their own investigators by throwing them out of a helicopter?? Seriously?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Thanks for the update - the circumstances surrounding this are highly suspect.

Procedures are drafted and followed not just for the safety of the officers and agents, but also for the suspects and the public.

Public safety officials don't want to get injured or killed, and (at least for me when I was on the force anyways) we don't want to put potentially dangerous individuals in situations where we have to use deadly force.

That report would be a very interesting read at this point, though I'm sure none of us will ever get to see it.

At this point they are probably better off asking the President to declare him a domestic terrorist/enemy combatant then no further justification is required, justice has been served Judge Dredd-style.

edit on 23-5-2013 by KyrieEleison because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
FBI Don't video tape their interrogations, Due to the fact they could do whatever they wish to either criminal,suspect and or neither of the two ..The innocent ..Not because all officers want to.. but powerful few wants that leeway..
In the case of this Boy, My guess that they find that he knew too much which could derail the plan so they silenced him.

Simply..

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join