It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloomberg drops Fbomb twice threatening to destroy NYC taxi boss

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Good morning all!

Nothing in the search and they are reporting this in the NY post this morning.
Link

Apparently Bloomberg isn't planning to let up on his reign in NYC. More than anything the loss of his seat is just going to give him the freedom to do what he wants and run his mouth off any way he pleases without the "formalities" that go along with the political position.

There are some politics here that I won't go into, but the fellow that he threatened has worked towards making taxis safer more reliable and environmentally friendly since 96 and has a pretty good track record. The rumours are that Bloomberg said he was going to F-ing destroy the guy as well as the taxi industry in general, and he was spitting and grinding his death like a mad pit bull.

Also in the news are rumours about reinventing the voting program here in the city just in time for the elections. For those who aren't in the know Bloomberg is about to step down from his third term. Some want to beef it up so that it is in a more transparent fashion, others (which I believe Bloomberg is behind) want to reintroduce the older lever machine. All this gets a bad taste in my mouth. Exactly how much pull does Bloomberg want to have in the politics of the city after he steps down, does he still want to run the place?

New York is possibly the most corrupt city on the planet. Corruption and politics are synonomous around here on every level. Lawyers have completely ruined the court system. Law is bent towards the business more than the people.

It is time that we demand money be taken out of politics. I have no idea how this could be done, but with all the tech available to us today, there should be some way to create a more stable and reliable platform that puts all politicians on the same level, giving each the same fairness and exposure. There is too much business in politics today, I don't believe that it's a necessary evil.

How do we get away from it? I don't know, but after running his mouth off this way, I think he should be run out of town. There is no room in the politics of our town for mad dogs like this. We need a system that doesn't benefit their business propositions. Is it even possible? I don't know, but I would like to begin and take part of some brainstorming, what say you ATS?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
So there is further confirmation that Bloomberg is a rich, pompous ass?

Maybe he is, eh?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

His lawyers have asked MSG to preserve any surveillance video

That is the best quote ever.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Start with the lobby groups. Make them illegal.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Quauhtli

That is because he is elitist trash. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

There is plenty of harmless elitist trash around here. This is something different. It effects everyone. All of his proposals of late have been met with animosity, from soda, guns, and now taxi's. I guess the point of my post is that he seems to be setting himself up for a rampage against those who oppose him, and his new found freedom will allow him to take liberties that he couldn't in the last 12 years.

Just something to watch I guess, but it makes me a little sick. And a little nervous.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I am a new yorker ,and I can safely state ,WE ARE SICK TO DEATH OF HIM .
I've called him Fuhrer Bloomberg for a few years now .
He's a joke ,and completely out of touch with his constituants.
The scary thing is,his second in command , Christine Quinn ,is the alleged front runner ,to take over for him .

Not only is she just as tyrannical as he is ,she's the one behind numerous hospital closings. The refusal to allow animal care and control to adopt out more animals ,and the refusal to shut down horse drawn carriages ,and use vintage cars ,electric ones,instead .

She's much much much worse. She got married in a big public gay wedding,to get the gay vote . Most people have a clue though .

I'm voting for Anthony Weiner ,and to hell with them all .

I could write you a laundry list of things he's done,to RUIN this city for the working class ,that no one even knows about.

If Quinn wins ,I'm moving . At this rate ,I should move out of the country . Between Obomba and the fuhrer ,we are tried in nyc . Cuomo isn't much better either .
edit on 05/28/2013 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

top topics

join