It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI kills man during questioning over Boston marathon attack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

Without you actually being there you have no idea what happened, and you are jumping to conclusions.

Again, we will only have the testimony of the killer to rely on and that is a shame. What do you expect to hear from the FBI? 'Oh, we knew he had info that would make our story look like the sham it is, so we assassinated him.' ?

It is a little shady, and this is a conspiracy site, so people will float some theories.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

If you are being "interviewed" by an FBI agent - you are in his "custody" and under his complete and total jurisdiction. If you don't believe that just try to leave the room.

edit on 22-5-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013 "Now, tell me, if he needed to be "silenced" in some way by some suspicious group of people, why didn't he find himself falling in front of a bus? Why didn't he die from carbon monoxide poisoning? Why didn't he "commit suicide"?"

simply this. they do not care how obvious their methods are. they are immune from the normal judicial processes which mere 'citizens' are bound by.

in my opinion.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Please forgive me for not responding to your whole post, I wanted to address this portion.

He did not "die in custody" as you are suggesting, he was being interviwed by the FBI when something supposedly caused one FBI agent to feel threatened.

I am not with the FBI or any other law enforcement agency, but in my opinion, if you are questioning someone due to possible links to terrorism there should be protocol put into place where you detain the suspect and make sure there is no way for them react the way that this kid allegedly did.

Perhaps my interpretation on common protocol is incorrect, but a federal organization such as the FBI would most likely have the authority to detain someone on the grounds of suspected links to terrorism. This should not have gone down the way that it did.

But as others have mentioned we must wait until the full story comes out...unfortunately "the full story" aka the "real story" is rarely released to the public.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

BUMP

NBC NEWS STORY HERE This story has many more details regarding the shooting of the victim by the FBI agent and the motive for it.

Originally posted by goou111
Report: Investigators say man killed by FBI in Florida confessed that he played a role in 2011 triple murder in Waltham, Mass. - @NBCNews

Officials say FBI agents were questioning Todashev on Tuesday. He was cooperative at first, they say, but late Tuesday night, he attacked the agent with a knife, who shot and killed him. Officials say Todashev became violent as he was about to sign a written statement based on his confession [that he played a role in 2011 triple murder in Waltham, Mass.]

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CasaVigilante

Investigators say man killed by FBI in Florida confessed that he played a role in 2011 triple murder in Waltham, Mass.

Forgive me, but wouldn't this guy's death and 'confession' rather conveniently tie up some loose ends?

Todashev became violent as he was about to sign a written statement based on his confession

And WTH sense does this make? He confesses to a solitary FBI agent in a room, then gets violent when he is about to sign a written statement?
Maybe he decided where the coercion train was headed and was trying to escape with his life?
edit on 22-5-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Why are you asking me? All I do is post what I see as worthy contributions to the thread...........and up to this point in the discussion none of these facts had been talked about ............chill out man.

FWIW...............the guy was assassinated by federal agents............Reason? See my previous post(s) on the topic.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

WOW!

One would think that the suspect would have been searched and cuffed after confessing to being involved in a murder. There is no acceptable reason for him still having a knife in his possession at that point of the interview/interrogation.

I'm not sure what to think just yet, but this is NOT adding up so far.
edit on 5/22/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
You are all cosidered stupid enough to believe whatever they want to tell you....
A) because thats all yor gonna get is the official story.
B) because they have already passed the point of no return in aking over the country(USA)
They have no choice but to keep going towards the totalitarian gov you will be under soon.
The lies are going to get a lot stranger and less believable but you will be expected to swallow them like you did on 9/11

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
You are all cosidered stupid enough to believe whatever they want to tell you....
A) because thats all yor gonna get is the official story.
B) because they have already passed the point of no return in aking over the country(USA)
They have no choice but to keep going towards the totalitarian gov you will be under soon.
The lies are going to get a lot stranger and less believable but you will be expected to swallow them like you did on 9/11

We are not stupid.
Besides......I doubt that anyone here believes anything being told to us by the government controlled press regarding this sordid affair - after all - it was a government sponsored assassination was it not?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I doubt he would have been questioned by a lone FBI agent, especially if they viewed him as dangerous. Questioning is often done by teams who play good guy/bad guy roles to try ferreting out information.

As for Tamerlan's supposed drug connection how many Golden gloves boxers do you think use or sell drugs? The guy was in excellent physical shape and certainly didn't show any signs of being someone who parties. Devout Muslims abhor drug use and with a 3 year old daughter in the house does anyone seriously believe he would be selling drugs out of his apartment? The whole drug thing is counterproductive to their main argument he did the bombings for religious reasons.
The episode where he got up in the middle of the sermon and argued with the Imam is just the kind of stupid ploy they request of a patsy who was being set up as a religious martyr. "See how sincere he was?" kind of propaganda. Like sending Oswald to the Soviet Union for a little while. Uh huh, we've seen this ruse before.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

chill out man.

I think there may be a misunderstanding.
I wasn't trying to be adversarial, I thought we were on the same page.

And I appreciate VERY much that you posted what you did!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

WOW!

One would think that the suspect would have been searched and cuffed after confessing to being involved in a murder. There is no acceptable reason for him still having a knife in his possession at that point of the interview/interrogation.

I'm not sure what to think just yet, but this is NOT adding up so far.
edit on 5/22/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Same reason as the (found terrorist passport in WTC’s billion tons of ruins and rubbles in less than an hour).

The guy was arrested, interrogated and suddenly he had a knife ready to attack an agent at the end of the day thus he must dies, where are those state of the art (tasers) when you really need one, this story not only cartoonish funny it sounds so damn stupid as well.

edit on 22-5-2013 by amkia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Thank you........sometimes things get lost in 'E' translation.......sorry

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Here is an "update" directly from the FBI.

FBI Boston Division’s Response to Shooting Incident in Orlando, Florida

The FBI is currently reviewing a shooting incident involving an FBI special agent. Based on preliminary information, the incident occurred in Orlando, Florida during the early morning hours of May 22, 2013. The agent, two Massachusetts State Police troopers, and other law enforcement personnel were interviewing an individual in connection with the Boston Marathon bombing investigation when a violent confrontation was initiated by the individual. During the confrontation, the individual was killed and the agent sustained non-life threatening injuries. As this incident is under review, we have no further details at this time.

An FBI agent was allegedly injured, incident under review, no further details...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013
...He did not "die in custody" as you are suggesting, he was being interviwed by the FBI when something supposedly caused one FBI agent to feel threatened.
...All we know is that this young man was being interviewed by the FBI in connection to the bombing, he made plans to leave the country, they went to see him again and he was shot...
...Now, tell me, if he needed to be "silenced" in some way by some suspicious group of people, why didn't he find himself falling in front of a bus? Why didn't he die from carbon monoxide poisoning? Why didn't he "commit suicide"?

You make some good points Rocker'...and raise some good questions.
According to the "friend", they had already interviewed both of the "suspects" (as they are called in said Fox Orlando article)...and told the "still living" friend they needed talk with the "now deceased" a little longer...
There were "other law enforcement personnel" present...
So - At Least two "officers of the law" present...
The guy who was (according to his friend) believing he would be shot ------ is shot...
What?
The FBI agent is taken to the hospital (having been attacked by the "now deceased"?) with non-life-threatening injuries.
Something is very wrong with that picture.

Next - while a lot is made of "the deceased"'s plan/s for returning to Chechnya -- The other friend says he changed his mind (because the FBI asked so nicely)... And
On Top Of That -- He's not leaving (anyway!) until he faces the assault & battery charges incurred earlier this month (May) (without underground-type-of-assistance).

I guess we should get "some" kind of story...shortly - since another "officer", with another set of eyes, was present. Would hope that it's believable.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The incident occurred at a residential condo complex but we don't know whose unit it was. I doubt that the victim would have been the owner of a condo. article here. There were several non-FBI witnesses present (including State Troopers) so maybe they won't have total control over any cover-up operation. "Staties" are usually at odds with the feds so I suspect that they demanded a State and local presence at the "interview(s)" of the victim - there were many interviews over an extended period.

The shooting incident happened early Wednesday in Orlando at the Windhover condominium complex near Kirkman Avenue and Vineland Road, where an FBI agent along with other law enforcement personnel were interviewing the man, identified by the FBI as Ibragim Todashev.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
After thinking a bit, Let's look at this from another angle. So, we have a connection to the bomber. Then we have a connection to the killing. So, this guy was involved in a major way. He had bought a ticket home and was supposed to leaving that evening. If that happened all his info is gone...

What if...they were getting close to disrupting the next attack that is planned and this was suicide by cop. He realizes he has no way out and this was not the first interrogation and they had been following him. He was told by his handler in order to protect the next operation he had to do what he did. He attacks them, a room full and Mass state cops are not slouches either. Why would someone attack a roomfull of people other than wanting to be killed?

Op info dies with him...

Also, the area that they are in, is directly across from theme parks. Across the block from Universal. I live about 25 minutes away. You could cause some serious damage at a there park or any number of hotels and a very, ver y large mall. Soft targets. There is much more here than we know. Just another angle to look at.
edit on 22-5-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
That's pretty uncanny.

I was already applying the triple murder case as a basis for judging this one, and it turns out they are blaming this guy for it?

How truly bizarre.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
Muslims in America, take heed.

Do you want your fellow muslims to end up being shot by American FBI agents or would you rather be peacefully deported?

None of this violence needs to happen. Self deport.

Close the mosques.
Close the madrassahs.
Get out of America.

Or maybe the FBI will pay you a visit, too.

I can't find anything saying this guy was a muslim, he was Russian that is all it said as far as I can see.
None of this stuff has a thing to do with religions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join